Z Vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
Z (Tenchi Muyo!) Vs Saitama,Whis,Gold Cloth Pegasus
Z MFTL Attack
Who wins??

SSJGGogeta
Any of the characters on the team would one-shot Z.

But you're obviously not capable of understanding simple logics, so I don't know why I even bother. FFS.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

But you're obviously not capable of understanding simple logics, so I don't know why I even bother. FFS.
You didn't clearly click the link knowing your ignorance lol but ill educate your small mind since all you know is dragon ball related subjects even when you fail at that too lol!

BeyonderGod
http://www.ultraimg.com/images/VezbE.gif
Z has the power to negate others abilities.
Z has the power to transmute his body as he did with Tokimi turning his body into LIGHT.
Z has the power to breath in space.
Z has the speed to go MFTL able to meet with Masaki only seconds later AFTER he hit him with a single Light hawk attack which took less than 4 seconds in the OVA.
Z has with a single attack blown half the planet and he wasn't even trying.
Z took a blast from "Kami Tenchi" a transcended version of Masaki and was KO'ed by this attack.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
http://www.ultraimg.com/images/VezbE.gif
Z has the power to negate others abilities.
Z has the power to transmute his body as he did with Tokimi turning his body into LIGHT.
Z has the power to breath in space.
Z has the speed to go MFTL able to meet with Masaki only seconds later AFTER he hit him with a single Light hawk attack which took less than 4 seconds in the OVA.
Z has with a single attack blown half the planet and he wasn't even trying.
Z took a blast from "Kami Tenchi" a transcended version of Masaki and was KO'ed by this attack.

1. So?
2. So?
3. So?
4. MFTL is considered in the range of thousands of times FTL and above, not two or three times FTL. And literally all the characters in the team can go thousands of times FTL, or faster. thumb up
5. Um... Well first off, I'm not including Saitama here, because he doesn't even belong in the same sentence as Gold Cloth Seiya, and Whiss. Secondly, Whiss is universal/multiversal, and Seiya is galaxy+. They would both one-shot Z.
6. Again, SO? Beerus took a blow from Whiss, but that doesn't mean he's close to his level. Even gods can hold back when they want to. thumb up

BeyonderGod
1. So?
2. So?
3. So?
4. MFTL is considered in the range of thousands of times FTL and above, not two or three times FTL. And literally all the characters in the team can go thousands of times FTL, or faster. thumb up
5. Um... Well first off, I'm not including Saitama here, because he doesn't even belong in the same sentence as Gold Cloth Seiya, and Whiss. Secondly, Whiss is universal/multiversal, and Seiya is galaxy+. They would both one-shot Z.
6. Again, SO? Beerus took a blow from Whiss, but that doesn't mean he's close to his level. Even gods can hold back when they want to. thumb up
1-3 Conceding accepted.
4. Whis cant lol....and also Going to earth to Jupiter is MFTL since Masaki was there 1st and Z followed SECONDS later. (If you actually click the link you'll see the facts I placed about this feat.)
5. Saitama has half the power of a super nova and he surely beats Whis but not Pegasus lol. Also Whis isnt Universal/Multiversal anything LMAO! Stop with your little lies bro. Seiya is Galaxy+ but yet Z tanked a direct hit from Masaki which is Likely GALAXY+ level higher than anything Whis can take.
6. Beerus durability=/=Whis Durability and Z holds back for fun. thumb up a non-restricted Z can surely beat the team.

SSJGGogeta
1-3 Conceding accepted.
4. Whis cant lol....and also Going to earth to Jupiter is MFTL since Masaki was there 1st and Z followed SECONDS later. (If you actually click the link you'll see the facts I placed about this feat.)
5. Saitama has half the power of a super nova and he surely beats Whis but not Pegasus lol. Also Whis isnt Universal/Multiversal anything LMAO! Stop with your little lies bro. Seiya is Galaxy+ but yet Z tanked a direct hit from Masaki which is Likely GALAXY+ level higher than anything Whis can take.
6. Beerus durability=/=Whis Durability and Z holds back for fun. thumb up a non-restricted Z can surely beat the team.

So to wrap up, your argument is that Beerus is universal, but Whiss isn't? Well have a nice time proving that to everyone who watches the series. You're back on ignore, because you're still just the idiot child having a tantrum that you've always been. thumb up

BeyonderGod
So to wrap up, your argument is that Beerus is universal, but Whiss isn't? Well have a nice time proving that to everyone who watches the series. You're back on ignore, because you're still just the idiot child having a tantrum that you've always been. thumb up
Beerus ISNT universal. thumb up
Whis ISNT universal. thumb up
Everyone who watches the series on KMC are the known z squad who can't handle facts laughing out loud

GLAD I'm on ignore I don't need ignorance on my posts. Also idiot child having a tantrum? Lmao says the 28 year old man who gets emotional about a fictional debate that's more of a idiot child who has tantrums. laughing

AuraAngel
a non-restricted Z can surely beat the team.

If you think that, why make the thread?

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by AuraAngel
If you think that, why make the thread?
Z has 2 characteristics
1. Unrestricted which he is insane.
2. Lazy like when he was facing Masaki.

KingD19
He was saying the point of making a vs thread is to have a good fight, a good debate where either side could potentially win. If you're absolutely certain your favorite will win, why make the match?

I wouldn't put up a Prime Mike Tyson v 18hr old baby, because nothing you can say will convince me the baby could win. So why make a match where you're sure one side will win over the other?

NemeBro

But you're obviously not capable of understanding simple logics, so I don't know why I even bother. FFS. Saitama couldn't even moderately inconvenience Z by feats, lol.

Time-Immemorial

laughing out loudthumb up

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by KingD19
He was saying the point of making a vs thread is to have a good fight, a good debate where either side could potentially win. If you're absolutely certain your favorite will win, why make the match?

I wouldn't put up a Prime Mike Tyson v 18hr old baby, because nothing you can say will convince me the baby could win. So why make a match where you're sure one side will win over the other?
Literally this site does its 24/7 so no point in telling me such a thing.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by NemeBro
Saitama/Whis couldn't even moderately inconvenience Z by feats, lol.
thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19

What can you expect though, look at the poster.

BeyonderGod
Don't know why Time is trying to diss anyone. laughing out loud
He is one of those posters who always DB gonna win. laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial

laughing out loud

BeyonderGod
It's hilarious to see that Time-Immemorial is still emotional. thumb up

So Pegasus is the only Guy I listed to stand off with Z? Thought Saitama the solo King would give Z a challenge.

U need Leonard
From what I remember, the LHW have no defense against direct time travel or direct involuntary transportation. Saying that, I'm specifically referring to Whis.

With that said, I don't know enough about Saint Seya to know how Pegasus will help and from what we know of Saitama, as of now, he is not a factor. This comes down to Whis vs Z. Whis has no known weaknesses and Z has not shown me anything that would make me believe he can over power him, at all. In terms of raw killing potential, Whis dwarfs him, massively. At the same time, I'm not 100% sure the LHW can't defend against Whis' hax, I have to brush up on my Tenchi, so I'll reserve my judgement until a later time

BeyonderGod
You do realize within Tenchi muyo he created a dimension that doesn't have the existence of time.....so yes he stomps Whis and I haven't seen anything FROM Whis to even make him go against Z and the fact time travel is only 3 minutes I don't think whis would survive.

Bro SMASH
Man, Z could make a great DBZ villain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.