Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin, Kit Fisto vs Grand Inquistor Fifth Brother Seventh Sister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin, Kit Fisto vs Grand Inquistor Fifth Brother Seventh Sister

from what i've seen in rebels vs ROTS

Grand Inquistor Fifth Brother Seventh Sister will ragdoll b-team rolling on floor laughing

Trocity
B team stomps.

EmperorSidious2
B Team

carthage
B team wins

redpill
b-team will stand there frozen while seven sister stabs all 3

Kurk
Jedi 10/10

redpill
when i saw ROTS i saw those 3 just standing there waiting to get impaled. seventh sister put up nice fight against ahsoka

NewGuy01
The masters win handily.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by redpill
when i saw ROTS i saw those 3 just standing there waiting to get impaled. seventh sister put up nice fight against ahsoka

If we go by the movie, Sidious moved to fast for them to react. There is an alternate reason in the ROTS novel. And Fisto didn't stand there frozen. Mace was in his way and he lasted for several seconds and far longer in the novel. The 7th Sister is nowhere near Sidious.

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
The masters win handily.

redpill
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
If we go by the movie, Sidious moved to fast for them to react. There is an alternate reason in the ROTS novel. And Fisto didn't stand there frozen. Mace was in his way and he lasted for several seconds and far longer in the novel. The 7th Sister is nowhere near Sidious.

If we go by the movie vs Rebels, 7th Sister movements and speed are faster than sidious in the movie. more agile

TheNuisanceBird
If we go by the movie vs Rebels, 7th Sister movements and speed are faster than sidious in the movie. more agile

*Facepalm*

redpill
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
*Facepalm* the so-called jedi masters had 2-3 seconds to react to sidious from across the room.

ahsoka and seventh sister were fighting in fractions of a second.

Kurk
the so-called jedi masters had 2-3 seconds to react to sidious from across the room.

ahsoka and seventh sister were fighting in fractions of a second.
Jedi had 7 seconds from when Sidious pulled out the hilt of his saber to when he landed in front of them.

Inquisitors had 14 seconds from when Ahsoka ignited her sabers to when she landed on top of them.

This is of course going purely off of the movie/show

redpill
Originally posted by Kurk
Jedi had 7 seconds from when Sidious pulled out the hilt of his saber to when he landed in front of them.

Inquisitors had 14 seconds from when Ahsoka ignited her sabers to when she landed on top of them.

This is of course going purely off of the movie/show so in 7 seconds the jedi masters did not have enough time to react

no wonder sidious killed them with such ease

laughing laughing laughing laughing

SunRazer
The Fifth Brother seems woefully inexpert in this company.

Kurk
so in 7 seconds the jedi masters did not have enough time to react

no wonder sidious killed them with such ease

laughing laughing laughing laughing Then again, Tano doesn't have the force augmentation to allow her to move nearly as quick as Sidious.

Lord Stark
Kit Fisto solos

redpill
Then again, Tano doesn't have the force augmentation to allow her to move nearly as quick as Sidious.

it took sidious 7 seconds to move.

not that fast.

carthage
I can see the Seventh/GI being probably on par with some of the lesser Jedi council members (as of Canon TCW), but its a stretch to assume they can beat guys like Agen and Fisto. Its probably a slaughter for the Jedi

ares834
I highly doubt that Fisto can solo.

But yeah, the Jedi win desicively.

Kurk
it took sidious 7 seconds to move.

not that fast. It took Ahsoka 14 seconds to move.

not that fast.

redpill
It took Ahsoka 14 seconds to move.

not that fast. she spent 13 of those seconds talking

Kurk
she spent 13 of those seconds talking
Actually she spent 3 seconds talking; the only thing she said was "Ezra, get the younglings to the ship."

Sidious too only spent 3 seconds talking; "It's treason then."

Lord Stark
Originally posted by carthage
I can see the Seventh/GI being probably on par with some of the lesser Jedi council members (as of Canon TCW), but its a stretch to assume they can beat guys like Agen and Fisto. Its probably a slaughter for the Jedi

They are certainly not council level. Kanan is not council level at all.

And yes I do think Fisto can solidly solo this fight if he's allowed to utilize Jar'kai.

NewGuy01
Nah, no one here can solo. An argument could definitely be made for a 2v1, though.

|King Joker|
I'm not sure what level of difficulty Fisto would have if he were to fight all three, but I think he would be able to take them.

NewGuy01
Three opponents is a bit much. I could even see someone like Obi-Wan having trouble with that.

Kurk
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Three opponents is a bit much. I could even see someone like Obi-Wan having trouble with that.
I dunno, 5th brother is a non-factor based on how hard he failed against Ahsoka. That just leaves 7th sister and GI who I'm sure Kenobi could handle based on his performance against Maul & Savage; granted he was amped by Gallia's death but still...

NewGuy01
The more opponents there are, the more attention is diverted between them. Even if FB was a non factor in a 2v1, he could still be very dangerous in a 3v1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.