Iron Man VS Our Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
does iron man have any suits of armor that would allow him to conquer our earth? WITHOUT hacking or technology control? cartoons, movies, comics all versions are welcomed here.

ShadowFyre
To conquer through sheer force. Almost anything extremis and up can take a nuke without it being a huge deal

Mindset
I'd kill him.

BeyonderGod
Pretty much yes.

deathslash
Our alcohol would be the end of him

Shabazz916
Yes all he gotta do is go in space takr out the satellites & go destroy power grids

ShadowFyre
Well "conquer" is probably out of his actual realm of capabilities. He would have no allies, and he would eventually run out of power,have to eat, sleep etc. He could dominate our militaries to a point. But he couldnt actually conquer the planet.

Shabazz916
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Well "conquer" is probably out of his actual realm of capabilities. He would have no allies, and he would eventually run out of power,have to eat, sleep etc. He could dominate our militaries to a point. But he couldnt actually conquer the planet.

If he has time to prepare he can becuz the world as we know is nothing without tech.

ShadowFyre
Yeah, but he would then have a few billion terrorists on his hands, people always trying to kill him. A lot for one human man to undertake.

Surtur
Couldn't he just build a bunch of IM suits that can be remote controlled? With a small army of those things he could conquer the world. The OP didn't say he couldn't construct his own stuff.

ShadowFyre
True. My only point is that would be a pretty mental and pysically stressful undertaking and he would be in constant danger etc. Anyway, I imagine Stark using a show of physical force initially then switching to diplomacy to truly conquer us anyway. Id just have some hooker roofie his drink and take his suit. / thread

leonidas
lol thumb up

does one IM suit have the physical power to take out anything we have? sure. but yeah, conquering the world is something altogether different. he'd need to create his own mech army to do that, which he could no doubt do. he'd def be the most powerful weapon on the planet though. oddly enough, i think even bleeding edge has been susceptible to high level EMPs however....

ghostman
Originally posted by Surtur
Couldn't he just build a bunch of IM suits that can be remote controlled? With a small army of those things he could conquer the world. The OP didn't say he couldn't construct his own stuff.

that falls under technology control

JayDaDon
Originally posted by leonidas
lol thumb up

does one IM suit have the physical power to take out anything we have? sure. but yeah, conquering the world is something altogether different. he'd need to create his own mech army to do that, which he could no doubt do. he'd def be the most powerful weapon on the planet though. oddly enough, i think even bleeding edge has been susceptible to high level EMPs however....

When was that? The extremis armor tanked emps

Mindset
He won't tank Sin.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, no armor is going to protect his butt. Not even if it was made of adamantium.

Smurph
Ultimate Iron Man had "Iron Man 6" which was pretty massive - something like the size of a helicarrier.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
To conquer through sheer force. Almost anything extremis and up can take a nuke without it being a huge deal Not saying you're lying but I'd like to see a scan of that

ShadowFyre
Gonna have to ask someone else for that one bud. Most of my Tony Stark knowledge comes from when he appears in an actual avengers comic. Never read his solo issues. I could even be wrong but I'm almost positive getting hit with a nuke only drops his fields a few percent.

Badabing
Our Earth has Mindset, Trump, Mr. T and me. I like our chances. thumb up

DarkSaint85
He just has to stay out of arms reach.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.