Adi Gallia and Eeth Koth vs Grand Inquisitor, Seventh Sister, and Fifth Brother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Let's try again.

Kurk
Try again. The Jedi handle it.

NewGuy01
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too.

How about just Kenobi?

Kurk
RotS Kenobi takes it with moderate difficulty

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Kurk
RotS Kenobi takes it with moderate difficulty

carthage
Adi's performance against Savage/briefly matching blades with Grievous are better feats than any of the Inquisitors have shown. Though I'd question her efficacy against two opponents who are approaching her in skill (GI's technical mastery being greater, and The Seventh Sister having bested Kanan who defeated the Grand Inquisitor) in a moment of clarity in the force/held her own against Ahsoka Tano. Ahsoka is at least on par with Adi as of (Future of the Force), so even if the Seventh Sister loses to Adi, she has no feats to suggest she could best two duelists who could at least present a challenge/nor the force feats to suggest a victory via telekinesis.

I think the most debatable aspect of the fight is probably the Fifth brother, as he has shown very little combat ability in Season 2. He's physically stronger than either Jedi, but can probably be easily outmanuevered by them or thrown via BFR. While I don't think any of the Jedi have any feats to suggest they could beat the Inquisitors 2 vs. 1 (Yes they're better than fodder TCW magnaguards), he's a liability when hes's not using his telekinetic strength. The Jedi could win via the routes that I posted, but if he resorted to his TK than the Jedi would be more or less ****ed as he seems to be quite strong with showings like destroying a speeder with a lightsaber throw, ragdolling Kanan Jarrus, and telekinetically holding the ship Ezra was in with the Seventh Sister.

All and all its a debatable fight, with either 2 Inquisitors being capable of killing any Single Jedi but with the Fifth brother being killed by either Adi or Eeth.

EDIT:

Kenobi is more powerful than any of them, and unless two of them can use telekinesis to hold him in place they lost for a majority. They aren't beating him in a duel either

Zenwolf
I really hope the 5th Bro shapes up better combat wise...I just can't buy that he's an Inquisitor yet so stupid.

Lord Stark
The Masters take this.

redpill
Originally posted by Zenwolf
I really hope the 5th Bro shapes up better combat wise...I just can't buy that he's an Inquisitor yet so stupid. its disney so stick out tongue

EmperorSidious2
I really hope the 5th Bro shapes up better combat wise...I just can't buy that he's an Inquisitor yet so stupid.

Yea he was basically just then around by Ahsoka the entire time. At least seventh sister could hold her own for a time.

Fated Xtasy
Hm there's no easy way to put this.

Adi alone could best the 5th bro easily and take out 7th sis with moderate difficulty.

Adding Koth just makes an unfair fight.

NewGuy01
Not really. Without Koth the Inquisitors would just go dogpile ham on her.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Not really. Without Koth the Inquisitors would just go dogpile ham on her.

literally just saw the GI part. Sorry, twas distracted game when i wrote that.

Q99

Inquisitor isn't a job that necessarily requires genius. He seems straightforward and strong, and that's plenty.

Kurk
Originally posted by Q99
Inquisitor isn't a job that necessarily requires genius. He seems straightforward and strong, and that's plenty.
He seems like a watered down Savage before training with Maul.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Q99

Plenty huh?....Doesn't seem like it if he can't even fight worth a damn...never said he had to be a genius, but show some brains at least.

|King Joker|
Ahsoka's just that badass, Zen. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.