Nightcrawler is hot. Well no, his tail is...sexy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler is my hero. no wait. Stan Lee is my hero and Dave Cockrun is my idol. He created Nightcrawler and Stan Lee made more of him big grin

Augeybana
Yeah nightcrawler kicks ass.

Nightcrawler
hehe, no just his tail. hehe they should have put more usage of the tail in the movie. big grin then i wud be truly happy...

Nightcrawler
Scratch that, he does kick ass, ... in the comics. in the movie tho, he wasn't quite as funny or butt kickish (with the exception of the first 10 mins which ROCKED!!!) as he is in the comics. so comic-crawler is my fave and movie-crawlers tail is my fave. hehe

Augeybana
Yeah that was one of the best parts of the movie of him kicking ass.

Nightcrawler
ya, thats the best part ever!! i luved the mousic they chose by mozart fer that scene! it totally fit!

Phoenix
he really is great!! and i sooooo agree with you abt the tail, tho i think the angelic symbols of moviecrawler *almost* rival the tail!

Nightcrawler
hehe guess wut? i got x2 on my PC so i can watch it over and over and over... hehe

Evy_O
I agree too! That music made me shiver!
Oh, yeah! Nightcrawler ROCKS!

Augeybana
He looks better in the movie then the old cartoon show.

Nightcrawler
i think he looks best in the Excalibur comics. and he loked okay in the movie, but i luv how he looked in the cartoons.

Augeybana
Yeah and one of the best is your sigs.

Nightcrawler
lol thats wut he looked like in the comics!

Augeybana
He looks much better in the comics then the old X men cartoons.

Nightcrawler
ya... way!

Kes
Where did you download it from? is it good? I mean the image?

Senor_Pessoba
GO FURRY LITTLE BLUE GUY...WAAHOO!!! umm..you can get it off of Kazaa, the image is alright...kinda grainy and such, but its still X2..some of them dont work though

Phoenix
it takes HOURS..... the smallest one i found was 6 hours, and then it went up to 16!! so i gave up... not much longer til september!

Kes
There are tons at kazaa and most are fakes!

Senor_Pessoba
heh...yeah..thats whats bad about it..you just have to make sure its a really big file...like 160,000kb...TMD movies are usually not fake...thats what the one that i have is

Kes
cool to bad i dont have space for it! lol

NightcrawlerFan
ack I love nightcrawler...obviously. he's my fave of the X-men..go, blue boy!big grin

Phoenix
Nightcrawler............

*drools*

NightcrawlerFan
ohhh, nightcrawler..you...are...so....cute....

lilanime32
Nightcrawler...my blueberry love god...love ::sigh::

Damn it!! I wish he was real!!! mad

Laura
OMG! Tell me more on how you downloaded X2!!!!! I'll do anything to watch it again ASAP!!!!!!!!! I didn't know it was possible! PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek!

Kes
Go to www.kazaa.com and look it up.

Kes
But some are bogus! Well most are bogus actually so i suggest when you have like a portion of the file downloaded go to the theater section and play what you have to see if the file is for real.

lilanime32
I downloaded X2 the day after I saw it for the first time. It took me about 2 days because of the size of the file and because as Kes said, some of them are bogus.

But I watched that movie a billion times, and each time, I catch a little piece that I missed from the time before. All I know is Nighty is freaking hot as hell. I was creaming my jeans the first time. I was like, "I want him soooo bad!"

*Phew* embarrasment

Let me stop before I get too worked up, and Kes will tell me I'm being bad. laughing out loud

Totalunl33tness
Get it off Kazaa, i have the TDM vertion of it (160megs per part). It works fine altho i needed to play around with the brightness and stuff for a while. You need the latest DivX player too. It took me 4 nights (about 8 hours per night) to download both parts on a 28k so its not that bad.

As for Nightcrawler, he kicks ass!

Logan
Regarding kazaa if you use kazaa lite you then have access to verified downloads which basically means that someone has downloaded the file and checked it the dowside side is that these file tend to have very few users but the plus is that eventually you will have the correct file they also rate the quality of the file so you have a choice of download size or image quality

Chrommonky
can any of you suggest a really good pic of him? i'm looking for one to make a decal for my car for, thanks!

night_crawler71
God,I am considered sad in my household.Just because I have memorized all(and I mean all)of Alan Cumming's lines in X2.Also You don't have to downoload X2 off Kazza,you can download it to your computer if you have a DVD rom drive.

Paola
well, this thread is old.

this X2 download conversation was before the DVD release. wink

anyway, talk about Nightcrawler here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12766

closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.