Chris Matthews tells a reporter to "Go to hell."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2015/12/17/mrctv-asks-msnbcs-chris-matthews-about-his-obama-thrills-tells-them-to-go-to-hell-n2094497

So apparently Chris used to have a love affair for Obama and Obama sent thrills up his leg.

Van Hohenheim
Go to hell is such a loose term, it's not even provocative. You often hear religious (mostly Christians) damning people to hell.

And If we apply your reasoning to religious people that say the same thing then they're also "nut job".

Time-Immemorial
This really was not about religion.

Van Hohenheim
Just noticed the rest of the post.

Mindset
Guy asks a stupid question and is told to go to hell.

I don't see the problem.

Time-Immemorial
It was funny though

Mindset
Not the way he asked it.

"Uh hey, how's your leg? Hehehe"

Time-Immemorial
Previously Chris had said Obama sent thrills up his leg.

Mindset
I know.

BeyonderGod
Didn't the Co-Admin stated to stop posting Political discussions?.....

Time-Immemorial
Didn't a Bada already ban you for trolling, twice?

BeyonderGod
Nope I was banned for self defending myself big difference and thanks for trying to not answer my post only meaning I was correct. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Ah so you were banned twice for for trolling, and now you telling the mod he was wrong in banning you, and now you derailing the thread.

Reported.

BeyonderGod
1. Never was banned for trolling like I said I was banned for defending myself when the staff doesn't do their job. thumb up

2. Already reported your post for ignoring the Co-Admin DIRECT post about posting anything POLITICAL. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Ush never said anything about not being able to post threads that are political. And you are following me around in every forum trolling.

BeyonderGod
1. You follow me the direct opposite.
Please stop making constant divisive political threads. They have no value for discussion.
^
Ushgarak made this and locked your old thread so I suggest just actually listening to a staff. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
This is not a political post, you stupid trollthumb up

And key word in there was "constant, in case you can't read like the retard you are.

Just so Ush and everyone else can see you are a troll..and following me around, just look at your pathetic troll profile.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=148208

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
This is not a political post, you stupid trollthumb up
So apparently Chris used to have a love affair for Obama and Obama sent thrills up his leg.
Why are you lying?
And key word in there was "constant, in case you can't read like the retard you are.
Oh really? Reported for hate speech. thumb up
Just so Ush and everyone else can see you are a troll..and following me around, just look at your pathetic troll profile.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=148208
1. Troll? No.....
2. You follow me lol! Direct opposite LIKE I stated ever thread I make or comment you come in all emotional.
3. Pathetic? Says the guy who constantly harass me about a fictional series that isn't even cared about anymore? thumb up

Time-Immemorial
You really are messing with fire, when Ush sees this he wont mess around, hell come right out and ban you.

BeyonderGod
You really are messing with fire, when Ush sees this he wont mess around, hell come right out and ban you.
Not really the fact you use hate speech and ignore multiple accounts of staff telling YOU directly to leave me alone I think it will be you. thumb up Also me commenting on posts ISN'T following its me posting MAJOR difference.

Time-Immemorial
Mutiple staff accounts? You were banned for trolling by one of the most respected mods on the forum, the same thing you are doing now, what don't you get, you wont be here past tomorrow. Like I said, keep going, soon as Ush or Bada goes through this, your gone. I think you already know your done, thats why you have trolled the entire forum and every single sub forum tonight.

Hope to never see you againthumb up

BeyonderGod
Mutiple staff accounts? You were banned for trolling by one of the most respected mods on the forum, the same thing you are doing now, what don't you get, you wont be here past tomorrow. Like I said, keep going, soon as Ush or Bada goes through this, your gone. I think you already know your done, thats why you have trolled the entire forum and every single sub forum tonight.

Hope to never see you againthumb up
1. Most respected? That would be Newjak and Impediment I dont know any other of this so called "Respected" Moderators lol.

2. Wasn't banned for trolling more like defending myself like I stated for the 3rd time.

3. Ushgarak already has a PM by me by your constant trolling/harassment/disobedience about moderators telling you to keep your self in check.

4. PRETTY sure Badabing said if you are involved like right now you get the same treatment as me because you are AIDING in a pointless argument.

5. I dont really care lol like IMPEDIMENT said "If you state someone else is trolling you MUST be the one trolling."

thumb up

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Now you disrespecting Bada.

You aint to bright are you.

BeyonderGod
Conceding accepted. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Conceding accepted. thumb up

Funny you missed the part where Ush specifically said concession accepted was not allowed here, since you are all up on the rules that you think you know.thumb up

BeyonderGod
Funny you missed the part where Ush specifically said concession accepted was not allowed here, since you are all up on the rules that you think you know.thumb up
Didn't use the word Concession its funny it seems you are the one who cant read. laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
So you have nothing on topic to say?

BeyonderGod
Off-Topic: You never have any on-topic so why should I?

On-Topic: Political discussions of any kind have no values here.

Time-Immemorial
You are not a mod, you do not dictate what can be posted, reported as well for backseat modding. This isn't a political thread, and yes politics can be discussed in this forum, regardless what you think you know.

Tattoos N Scars
Off-Topic: You never have any on-topic so why should I?

On-Topic: Political discussions of any kind have no values here.

You're not a mod, so leave him alone.

BeyonderGod
You are not a mod, you do not dictate what can be posted, reported as well for backseat modding. This isn't a political thread, and yes politics can be discussed in this forum, regardless what you think you know.
1. Didnt a Co-Admin state the same thing I did?.....
2. Backseating modding? Not really.
3. You mentioned Obama and calling a guy his lover? And I find that Divisive. thumb up

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
You're not a mod, so leave him alone.
Neither are you. thumb up
He hasn't once left me alone even when STAFF told him to knock it off if he doesn't like his own medicine then he shouldn't be doing it to others. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
The staff ban you, twice for doing exactly what you doing now, trolling. And this is the wrong forum to be doing this in if you had any sense.

BeyonderGod
The staff ban you, twice for doing exactly what you doing now, trolling. And this is the wrong forum to be doing this in if you had any sense.
1. No one cares about being banned only you do.
2. Not trolling. thumb up
3. Wrong forum? Sorry you are posting DIVISIVE posts about the president being gay and that's something Ushgarak stated.

Tattoos N Scars
Neither are you. thumb up
He hasn't once left me alone even when STAFF told him to knock it off if he doesn't like his own medicine then he shouldn't be doing it to others. thumb up

If you have points to make, make them about the topic only. TI is not the subject of this thread.

Time-Immemorial
Nope, now what I said, this was about Chris Matthews. Clearly you cant read. Chris one said he had a thrill up his leg about Obama, he was asked about it by another reporter..

BeyonderGod
If you have points to make, make them about the topic only. TI is not the subject of this thread.
Ushagak stating not to make such posts. > The subject OF this post.

Time-Immemorial

We have a teenager with the mental capacity of a 12 year old, this is also the guy who said his competing forum here would make him a millionaire, the one nobody posts one.

BeyonderGod
Nope, now what I said, this was about Chris Matthews. Clearly you cant read. Chris one said he had a thrill up his leg about Obama, he was asked about it by another reporter..
|
v

So apparently Chris used to have a love affair for Obama

BeyonderGod
We have a teenager with the mental capacity of a 12 year old, this is also the guy who said his competing forum here would make him a millionaire, the one nobody posts one.
We have an grown adult with a mental capacity of a 9 year old with a grammar problem and even makes lies because he is salty. thumb up

Time-Immemorial

BeyonderGod
I don't have to read something I FIND divisive on a PUBLIC forum. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Then you can't post on topic if you can't read the article and are making up wild accusations about nothing, and you just admitted trolling.

quanchi112
I don't have to read something I FIND divisive on a PUBLIC forum. thumb up If that is the topic then why post ? I don't see the point.

BeyonderGod
Then you can't post on topic if you can't read the article and are making up wild accusations about nothing, and you just admitted trolling.
1. I read the article I just meant I dont need to read anything you have to say.
2. Accusations? No you point blank called Chris and Obama Gay.
3. Trolling is the act of purposely getting someone butthurt so are you utterly admitting to everyone YOU are butthurt over me asking a simple remark?

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by quanchi112
If that is the topic then why post ? I don't see the point.
Go to inform those who aren't listening. thumb up

BeyonderGod
Didn't the Co-Admin stated to stop posting Political discussions?.....
I asked this and you replied with this
Didn't a Bada already ban you for trolling, twice?

Which you could have like an adult DEFENDED your post which you didn't and just basically admitted you went against Ushgarak DIRECT orders.

quanchi112
Go to inform those who aren't listening. thumb up You seem to have an axe to grind with TI. Why ?

Time-Immemorial
He's mad bada banned him and since he's to much of a pansy to say anything to bada, he comes after me for pointing out he's a troll.

BeyonderGod
You seem to have an axe to grind with TI. Why ?
He constantly makes ignorant/biased comments.
He's mad bada banned him and since he's to much of a pansy to say anything to bada, he comes after me for pointing out he's a troll.
Mad? No and also I have actually said MULTIPLE different kinds of information toward Badabing lmao so you are just a pansy you always on his dick. laughing out loud

"RESPECTED MODERATOR" and BADABING DOESNT go together its the DIRECT opposite.

Time-Immemorial

Mad? No and also I have actually said MULTIPLE different kinds of information toward Badabing lmao so you are just a pansy you always on his dick. laughing out loud

10 out of 10 this gets you banned. Mods dont put up with any disrespect here.

quanchi112

"RESPECTED MODERATOR" and BADABING DOESNT go together its the DIRECT opposite. Everyone is biased to a certain degree. Just bury your beef with him. Let it go. If you take my advice you'll be happy you did and it'll make kmc a better place.

BeyonderGod
Dont give a flying f*** laughing out loud I have enough evidence to show people the true colors of this place and you are just helping with your ignorant/biased comments so keep going KEEP giving me evidence that this place is just for trolls. smile

Time-Immemorial
Dont give a flying f*** laughing out loud I have enough evidence to show people the true colors of this place and you are just helping with your ignorant/biased comments so keep going KEEP giving me evidence that this place is just for trolls. smile

Evidence? Are you taking us to court? Why do you hate KMC so much and why do you constantly talk shit about it, if you dont like it, leave!

Tattoos N Scars
You seem to have an axe to grind with TI. Why ?

Get him Quan!!!

BeyonderGod
Dont worry once I'm banned ill post it publicly. thumb up

quanchi112
Dont give a flying f*** laughing out loud I have enough evidence to show people the true colors of this place and you are just helping with your ignorant/biased comments so keep going KEEP giving me evidence that this place is just for trolls. smile Are you talking to me here ?

Tattoos N Scars

Don't make the Raptor mad. He'll make you bow to the power of DUR

BeyonderGod
Are you talking to me here ?
Nope that Time guy.

BeyonderGod
Don't make the Raptor mad. He'll make you bow to the power of DUR
Don't care what a guy like him says or think he already told me in Me he only here for the people he like then to keep this place civil. laughing

Tattoos N Scars
Don't care what a guy like him says or think he already told me in Me he only here for the people he like then to keep this place civil. laughing

Bada is a good mod. He's the strictest one. Ush used to be the strictest, but he seemed to mellow out a bit. Bada doesn't play though.

BeyonderGod
Bada is a good mod. He's the strictest one. Ush used to be the strictest, but he seemed to mellow out a bit. Bada doesn't play though.
1. That's a lie about him being a Good Mod.
2. Being strict and being biased ARE totally 2 different things.
3. Ush I haven't seen anything about him being a bad Admin.
4. Bada insults users and always uses the "Ima Global Moderator" card to get his way a Moderator job is to STAY neutral to STAY utterly UNBIASED and to not SHOW any type of favoritism.

Badabing
Well, this thread was "entertaining". I know it's tough for some of you but try to stay away from troll debates. A person who wants to cause trouble will always self destruct.

BG can feel singled out all he wants but the fact remains that he caused issues in multiple threads across several KMC forums. I've received numerous PMs and reports from different people over the past year regarding BG's behavior. It's my experience that the people guilty of chronic rule breaking are the ones who cry foul and accuse a mod of bias. I'm FB friends with people who are on KMC and I've still temp banned them. So I don't play favorites.

BG, you stated that you've been banned from several other boards. Maybe you should take the time of your temp ban and conclude that it really isn't everybody else who has a problem and consider that it's you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.