Kylo Ren vs Prequel Anakin Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/nBT7L-ybeBA56rBLAItU6_5CuPc=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3614470/Kylo1.0.jpg

vs

http://wallpoper.com/images/00/15/80/05/anakin-skywalker-psp-popular-movies_00158005.jpg

relentless1
Anakin, Kylo is good with the Force, I don't know how that'd play out between them but Anakin is a much better swordsman, Kylo is a sloppy fighter in that regard and thats where Anakin would take him down.

ares834
Anakin. Fairly easily. Kylo is still poorly trained.

quanchi112
Is this Darth Vader pre suit ?

psycho gundam
Yeah

Originally posted by ares834
Anakin. Fairly easily. Kylo is still poorly trained. He casually made that girl pass out

relentless1
yeah Kylos showing some new Force abilities thats for sure, I don't think they could affect Vader but its an interesting thought for sure...As I said, no way he beats Anakin in a sword fight though, Kylo got owned by a girl who had just picked one up for the first time.

Raptor22
Anakin. Kylos skill was disapointing

Placidity
Guys, I know Kylo's performance was shit and I said this in the other thread, but it's important to point out that it was because of the massive PIS and jobfest to make Rey look unreasonably good. Just shit writing and shows a lack of understanding of the Force.

I liked the way Kylo was introduced and showed how badass he was with stopping a blaster bolt and *completely* immobilizing Rey. That all went down the drain later though.

Having said all that, still need to go with what happened. That is, Kylo lost to a noob and its such a fcking shame. Coming from the Skywalker bloodline, having been trained by Luke and a Sith Lord, he should have been formidable. Just imagine Vader losing like a ***** to Luke the first time.

dynamix
Originally posted by Placidity
Guys, I know Kylo's performance was shit and I said this in the other thread, but it's important to point out that it was because of the massive PIS and jobfest to make Rey look unreasonably good. Just shit writing and shows a lack of understanding of the Force.

I liked the way Kylo was introduced and showed how badass he was with stopping a blaster bolt and *completely* immobilizing Rey. That all went down the drain later though.

Having said all that, still need to go with what happened. That is, Kylo lost to a noob and its such a fcking shame. Coming from the Skywalker bloodline, having been trained by Luke and a Sith Lord, he should have been formidable. Just imagine Vader losing like a ***** to Luke the first time.

yeah the pis was kinda crazy lol. Rey whooping an experience forced user? like wtf lol. also agree with kylo entrance being BADASS! Costume looks awesome too but based on showing, definitely Anakin.

TheVaultDweller
Anakin wins. Say what you will about PIS, but it's still the only saber duel we have of him and, based on it, Anakin would win comfortably.

Impediment
Anakin wins with or without his suit.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Impediment
Anakin wins with or without his suit.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Anakin wins. Say what you will about PIS, but it's still the only saber duel we have of him and, based on it, Anakin would win comfortably.

Q99
Originally posted by dynamix
yeah the pis was kinda crazy lol. Rey whooping an experience forced user? like wtf lol. also agree with kylo entrance being BADASS! Costume looks awesome too but based on showing, definitely Anakin.

Kylo Ren has incomplete training *and* was wounded, and both his foes had melee combat training/experience.

So yea, someone literally shot in the side (affecting muscles that do matter to sword swings) is going to perform worse enough in extended combat (two foes in a row!) that a force amateur with combat skill can hold their own.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Placidity

Having said all that, still need to go with what happened. That is, Kylo lost to a noob and its such a fcking shame. Coming from the Skywalker bloodline, having been trained by Luke and a Sith Lord, he should have been formidable. Just imagine Vader losing like a ***** to Luke the first time. They played up the mystical aspect of the force. That being said he was also injured by the blast along with Finn's saber graze.

Kylo's training wasn't complete either.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Q99
Kylo Ren has incomplete training *and* was wounded, and both his foes had melee combat training/experience.

So yea, someone literally shot in the side (affecting muscles that do matter to sword swings) is going to perform worse enough in extended combat (two foes in a row!) that a force amateur with combat skill can hold their own. thumb up

relentless1
Vader would still kick his ass

Darth Thor
Originally posted by relentless1
yeah Kylos showing some new Force abilities thats for sure,

I think it was more a case of them showing us new ways the Force can be used tbh.

Anyway Kylo's showing has put to rest the retarded notion that Vader only blocked Han's blaster bolts due to special gloves laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I think it was more a case of them showing us new ways the Force can be used tbh.

Anyway Kylo's showing has put to rest the retarded notion that Vader only blocked Han's blaster bolts due to special gloves laughing out loud So a movie shot thirty some years later has something to do with ESB. laughing out loud

No, this was entirely new. The blast was frozen mid air unlike Han's shots that were deflected. Kylo has superior reaction time than Vader shoe as lying in wait unlike Kylo.

Kylo has already superior reaction feats and he was untrained. I told you all Kylo would surpass Vader. Wait until episode 8, Vader boy.

BruceSkywalker
Ben loses to his grandfather big grin

I just had to say it

Raptor22
Originally posted by quanchi112
So a movie shot thirty some years later has something to do with ESB. laughing out loud

No, this was entirely new. The blast was frozen mid air unlike Han's shots that were deflected. Kylo has superior reaction time than Vader shoe as lying in wait unlike Kylo.

Kylo has already superior reaction feats and he was untrained. I told you all Kylo would surpass Vader. Wait until episode 8, Vader boy. where did u get the notion that he was untrained? He was lukes apprentice and has been trained by snoke. His training might not be finished but hes not untrained. An example of someone untrained would be the girl who whooped him.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Ben loses to his grandfather big grin

I just had to say it

He basically was his grandfather (pre-suit). Kylo Ren was basically AOTC Whiny Anakin gone to the dark side.

Lamest Dark Side Villain in SW history.

Not even a speck on Vader's boot.

BruceSkywalker
He basically was his grandfather (pre-suit). Kylo Ren was basically AOTC Whiny Anakin gone to the dark side.

I do believe that he will improve in the next two films though

Darth Thor
I do believe that he will improve in the next two films though

Yeah but he should have been a good villain for this movie as well. Heck forget good, he should have been an Epic villain in true SW tradition.

That's one aspect where Abrams failed on this movie IMO.

Time-Immemorial
Anakin easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raptor22
where did u get the notion that he was untrained? He was lukes apprentice and has been trained by snoke. His training might not be finished but hes not untrained. An example of someone untrained would be the girl who whooped him. His training wasn't completed. He was also injured but Abrams really played into the mystical aspects of the force for this one.

quanchi112

Not even a speck on Vader's boot. He already surpasses Vader in darkness. Wait till you see a fully trained Kylo in episode eight.

BruceSkywalker
Yeah but he should have been a good villain for this movie as well. Heck forget good, he should have been an Epic villain in true SW tradition.

I see Kylo as a sympathetic villain

Time-Immemorial
Annie wins

quanchi112
I see Kylo as a sympathetic villain What ??

laughing out loud

ares834

Agreed. Instead of wasting time developing a multi faceted character they should have just made him stare intimidatingly and do flips.

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
Agreed. Instead of wasting time developing a multi faceted character they should have just made him stare intimidatingly and do flips.

thumb up Darth Thor hates Kylo. Shame.

Time-Immemorial

Could not be further from the truth. He is beyond Vadar in evil.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Could not be further from the truth. He is beyond Vadar in evil. thumb up

Vader failed when the time called for it. Kylo resisted the coldness of the light proving his superiority in the dark side in one film. Amazing.

Time-Immemorial
Vadar tried to save his son. Kylo did the exact opposite.

quanchi112
Vadar tried to save his son. Kylo did the exact opposite. Kylo made me so proud in that scene. I also never thought the character he killed was cool. Ever.

Time-Immemorial
It was hard for me to see him die. I always like him.

quanchi112
It was hard for me to see him die. I always like him. Hopefully his mother is the next to go.

|King Joker|
Anakin easily.

DTM
So this is basically pre-suit Darth Vader vs Kylo Ren? Yeah, a solid win for Anakin as well. He took down Count Dooku, no way is Ren taking him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.