Could we perhaps get a new section please?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Stark
To discuss Episode VII?

|King Joker|
IMPORTANT NOTE: We are currently at a great organisational disadvantage because the admin is not present. Obviously, the new films should have their own section but we cannot do that unless the admin returns. That being so, the Prequel Trilogy films area- as the most recent film discussion board- is being used for all new film discussion. It's not ideal but it's the best of a bad situation, and it is also simple and consistent. -Ush

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by |King Joker|
IMPORTANT NOTE: We are currently at a great organisational disadvantage because the admin is not present. Obviously, the new films should have their own section but we cannot do that unless the admin returns. That being so, the Prequel Trilogy films area- as the most recent film discussion board- is being used for all new film discussion. It's not ideal but it's the best of a bad situation, and it is also simple and consistent. -Ush

That was before Ush was made Co-admin, you derp.

Still, they'll need admins for the section, and as I understand it they're short handed. Best to ask Ush himself.

NewGuy01
Co-Admin here is just mod with implied authority, I've heard.

Ushgarak
Got the badge but not the power I am afraid. We would, of course, make a new Sequel Trilogy section (and amalgamate the other film sections) if we could. Might still happen.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Got the badge but not the power I am afraid. We would, of course, make a new Sequel Trilogy section (and amalgamate the other film sections) if we could. Might still happen.

Thanks for the response Ush!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.