Kylo Ren vs. Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Kylo as of TFA, Khan from Into Darkness. Fight takes place in the Geonosis arena. Who wins? If 5 minutes pass a beast gets unleashed in the arena.

Placidity
Kylo completely immobilizes Khan (which *someone* said was never done in the movies), then ignites his sabre through Khan's chest.

carthage
Kylo ragdolls him

Blasting Rey high into that tree while injured, and being fast enough to halt a blaster bolt in mid air while Khan has zero speed feats me he dies.

He can also immobilize him or mindrape him

StealthRanger
B-b- beat Klingons!!1!!11!!!

AsbestosFlaygon
Kylo's best feat to me was when he stopped that blaster beam before it hit him. That proves his reaction time is superhumanly fast.

In a straight up brawl with no Saber or Force powers, Khan has a chance of winning.

Kylo Ren takes this imo, 7.5-8/10. He's just more versatile than Khan.

Impediment
Kylo Ren, based on feats and screen actions, absolutely slaughters Khan.

Dark-Kenshin
This is one thread where I think Khan wins or at very least has a good chance. I know he was already injured, but there's no reason for Kylo to have any trouble with Finn then get beat by someone with just discovered her force powers. Kylo doesn't remotely compare to Vader, much less Darth Maul.

AsbestosFlaygon
Are you implying Darth Maul is better than Darth Vader? Perhaps in a saber duel, but Anakin is one of the best Force users ever.

EmperorSidious2
Just saw TFA. Freakin Awesome. I would defintlly go Kylo Ren here.

BruceSkywalker
I knew this would happen. lmao..

anyways, Kylo curbstomps with the greatest of ease

Q99
This is a non-fight, Khan has no chance.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Are you implying Darth Maul is better than Darth Vader? Perhaps in a saber duel, but Anakin is one of the best Force users ever. Lol, no. Meant the other way around. Darth Vader >>> Darth Maul.

Time-Immemorial
Khan wins you bunch of cry babies.

relentless1
By his Force feats alone Kylo wins

Time-Immemorial
KHANNNNNNNNNN

Silent Master
Khan is a loser.

quanchi112
Hmmmmmm.

Tattoos N Scars
Quan, having doubts about Khan in this fight?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Quan, having doubts about Khan in this fight? No doubts whatsoever. Just making you tools wait if I even decided to give you my answer.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Quan, having doubts about Khan in this fight?

Quan knows that Khan is a loser, it's part of the reason quan likes him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Quan knows that Khan is a loser, it's part of the reason quan likes him. Ridiculous. But continue to just marvel at me.

Silent Master
You mean marvel at your level of bias and ability to ignore reality?

quanchi112
You mean marvel at your level of bias and ability to ignore reality? Based on ?

Time-Immemorial
KHAN WINZ YOU PUSSYS!

Time-Immemorial
Quan knows that Khan is a loser, it's part of the reason quan likes him.

laughing out loud

Insane Titan
Khan gets crushed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Khan gets crushed. You do not even post here, pretender. You are just doing your typical trolling and hate both characters.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Khan gets crushed.

Time-Immemorial
You already conceded to Quan with that apology thread, that means your done posting here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
You already conceded to Quan with that apology thread, that means your done posting here. thumb up

EmperorSidious2
You already conceded to Quan with that apology thread, that means your done posting here.

Never conceded to him. Can't concede to someone you continuously beat. I know we have one troll here. Don't be another.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Never conceded to him. Can't concede to someone you continuously beat. I know we have one troll here. Don't be another. You have never won and publically conceded. You've been mocked for it. No one respects you and they all treat you like a harmless and buffoonish idiot. It's quite amusing.

Raptor22
You already conceded to Quan with that apology thread, that means your done posting here. hey time when your jerking quan off does he tell u what hand to use or does he let u decide that for yourself?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Raptor22
hey time when your jerking quan off does he tell u what hand to use or does he let u decide that for yourself?

I don't even know who you are. But I will tell you that you and King spend a lot of time imagining grown men jerking each other off.

And please don't talk to me again. You ain't worth my time, Piss ant

Raptor22
I don't even know who you are. But I will tell you that you and King spend a lot of time imagining grown men jerking each other off.

And please don't talk to me again. You ain't worth my time, Piss ant i hope quan gave u permission to say this. I wouldnt want u to get in trouble with ur master.

Silent Master
Khan loses again.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Raptor22
i hope quan gave u permission to say this. I wouldnt want u to get in trouble with ur master.

Look at this stupid troll trying to get attention.

Time-Immemorial
Khan loses again.

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Raptor22
Look at this stupid troll trying to get attention. lol. Do u really expect to be able to go from thread to thread riding quans jock and not get mocked for it.

Time-Immemorial
Shut up already, I was making jokes, the problem with you is your a outsider and no one likes you.

Raptor22
Shut up already, I was making jokes, the problem with you is your a outsider and no one likes you. oh look his feelings r hurt. Sry little buddy didnt mean to make u cry

Time-Immemorial
Are you done ******? perhaps you should kill yourself and the world would be a better place. Now you only look like a embarrassed troll and you have derailed the thread. I see you came to just pick a fight, reported.

Impediment
Everyone STFU with the trolling. Yes, EVERYONE IS TROLLING.

Back to topic.

Silent Master
Is giving Kylo Ren a 10/10 victory being to generous to Khan? should it be 100/10 instead?

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

So khan has no chance here?

BruceSkywalker
laughing out loud

So khan has no chance here?

well so tell us how khan wins???

assuming you actually saw The Force Awakens , then you would know that Kylo takes this really easy

Is giving Kylo Ren a 10/10 victory being to generous to Khan? should it be 100/10 instead?

100/10 in Kylo's favor is prolly generous too lol

Time-Immemorial
Khan always wins duh

BruceSkywalker
Khan always wins duh

lmao

DTM
OK, cool, finally someone Ill give Kylo Ren a win over. smile

quanchi112
Are you ready for the answer ?

EmperorSidious2
Can't Kylo just freeze him

quanchi112
Can't Kylo just freeze him Are you asking me ?

Darkstorm Zero
Can't Kylo just freeze him

Yes, he can.

Decter
Kylo beats his chest and throws a temper Tantrum

Then presumes to win

Mindset
Khan massacres him.

Time-Immemorial
Khan beats this pussy down

Silent Master
Khan has never beaten a pussy in his life, he's all about the D. that's why thedkeffect likes him.

quanchi112
Khan has never beaten a pussy in his life, he's all about the D. that's why thedkeffect likes him. Wuit lying Robbie doesn't even like NuKhan he likes Old Khan.

KingD19
Kylo may even be able to tank Khan's punches. He took a direct hit from Chewie's bowcaster that was launching everyone else that got hit like ragdolls. It barely pushed him back.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Kylo may even be able to tank Khan's punches. He took a direct hit from Chewie's bowcaster that was launching everyone else that got hit like ragdolls. It barely pushed him back. Was he wearing armor ?

KingD19
No. Kylo only wore robes and his helmet. That's obvious when Rey is slicing into him and when Chewie shoots him.

quanchi112
No. Kylo only wore robes and his helmet. That's obvious when Rey is slicing into him and when Chewie shoots him. The point is it didn't hit his flesh directly. His skin isn't more durable than anyone else's if his species. That isn't how the force works, sport.

juggerman
Originally posted by The Merchant
Kylo as of TFA, Khan from Into Darkness. Fight takes place in the Geonosis arena. Who wins? If 5 minutes pass a beast gets unleashed in the arena.

Ren should wins this easily

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Ren should wins this easily Are you prepared to argue why ?

juggerman
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you prepared to argue why ?

Will you be arguing against Ren?

quanchi112
Will you be arguing against Ren? Hoe does Ren win ? Answer me don't cower away from the argument.

juggerman
Hoe does Ren win ? Answer me don't cower away from the argument.

So you aren't actually interested in a debate but want others to present arguments for you? Makes not a lick of sense. Ren wins. If you disagree let it be known and we can discuss it. If you agree STFU

quanchi112
So you aren't actually interested in a debate but want others to present arguments for you? Makes not a lick of sense. Ren wins. If you disagree let it be known and we can discuss it. If you agree STFU Khan shoots him down. Nothing has changed. People assuming Ren wins here are forgetting about Khan in his film and what he'd do to Ren. Khan kills him. Make no mistake.

EmperorSidious2
Kylo Ren wins, all he has to do is freeze Khan and it's been proven he can freeze low level force weilders and Khan has no defenses to it.

juggerman
Khan shoots him down. Nothing has changed. People assuming Ren wins here are forgetting about Khan in his film and what he'd do to Ren. Khan kills him. Make no mistake.

Khan has no defense against Ren freezing him in place. Or any other force related power. Khan loses hard.

quanchi112
Kylo Ren wins, all he has to do is freeze Khan and it's been proven he can freeze low level force weilders and Khan has no defenses to it. Have you examined the evidence of the films, coward ?

quanchi112
Khan has no defense against Ren freezing him in place. Or any other force related power. Khan loses hard. Did Poe get a shot off ?

quanchi112
Are you ironically frozen in fear from responding ?

laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Quan who wins?

quanchi112
Quan who wins? Khan.

Time-Immemorial
That a boy

quanchi112
That a boy I wanted to let the fanboys pound their chests before I snatched their hearts.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

quanchi112
One line and juggerman still can't counter. He's weak.

KingD19
The point is it didn't hit his flesh directly. His skin isn't more durable than anyone else's if his species. That isn't how the force works, sport.

Oh yeah, a cotton robe is really gonna stop a blaster cannon. Troopers in armor were getting flung through the air, Kylo got blasted in the stomach and just stood there. He was even bleeding from the wound later.

The force works in mysterious ways. But we know people can enhance themselves with it so once again you're just wrong lol.

juggerman
Did Poe get a shot off ?

Are you implying Khan will be hiding and waiting until Ren has his back turned and is focused on others to attack. Not a great plan

quanchi112
Are you implying Khan will be hiding and waiting until Ren has his back turned and is focused on others to attack. Not a great plan Did Rey get off a shot ?

juggerman
Did Rey get off a shot ?

Did Rey hit him?

quanchi112
Did Rey hit him? Chewie did. But you're clearly missing the point. Care to continue ?

laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Don't give up Juggs, you got this.:

juggerman
Chewie did. But you're clearly missing the point. Care to continue ?

laughing out loud

For Chewie see the response for Poe laughing out loud

quanchi112
For Chewie see the response for Poe laughing out loud So you admit Khan will get to fire his weapon.

He was hit by Chewie so one out of two. 50 percent. That's an F.

KingD19
Okay so Kylo freezes a bolt coming from behind him in mid-air, and casually blocks or dodges any other bolts sent his way, even from Rey. But when Chewie hits him after he's distracted from just murdering his father and getting over his extreme conflicting feelings both in life and the Force, that totally counts? You're such a dumb.

quanchi112
The delays are telling. I have to leave in 20 so let's hurry up, boy.

quanchi112
Okay so Kylo freezes a bolt coming from behind him in mid-air, and casually blocks or dodges any other bolts sent his way, even from Rey. But when Chewie hits him after he's distracted from just murdering his father and getting over his extreme conflicting feelings both in life and the Force, that totally counts? You're such a dumb. You are such a dumb ???? Irony.

Rey just learned how to fire her weapon moments ago. He let her fire multiple shots. That isn't insta freezing. He still let Poe fire first as he did in all instances.

Evidence supports me like it always does.

KingD19
I didn't finish on purpose. Most people would know what that means.

Yeah she just learned to fire it and sniped like half a dozen Stormtroopers with no scope from her weird looking pistol with her arm fully extended. She's a master marksman at this point just like she's a badass in everything else she does.

I never said he insta-froze bolts. I said he could freeze them, and he did. Considering the reaction from everyone when he stopped Poe's blast, it was for dramatic effect. But he could stop Khan's blast, or just stop Khan. What defense does Khan have against the Force? None? Thought so.

Also like I pointed out, Kylo tanked a bowcaster bolt with barely a step backward. Regular guys were sent flying like they got hit with a force push.

quanchi112
I didn't finish on purpose. Most people would know what that means.

Yeah she just learned to fire it and sniped like half a dozen Stormtroopers with no scope from her weird looking pistol with her arm fully extended. She's a master marksman at this point just like she's a badass in everything else she does.

I never said he insta-froze bolts. I said he could freeze them, and he did. Considering the reaction from everyone when he stopped Poe's blast, it was for dramatic effect. But he could stop Khan's blast, or just stop Khan. What defense does Khan have against the Force? None? Thought so.

Also like I pointed out, Kylo tanked a bowcaster bolt with barely a step backward. Regular guys were sent flying like they got hit with a force push. No, you didn't know any better because you didn't make any sense.

No, she's a good shot not a master marksman. Khan guns him down. Hell, Finn injured Kylo with a much slower attack despite being untrained with a saber. Kylo ****ed up.

Khan's gun destroys ships, dude. Blasters in Star Wars can't even really damage the outdated Millenium Falcon.

juggerman
So you admit Khan will get to fire his weapon.

He was hit by Chewie so one out of two. 50 percent. That's an F.

2 out of your 3 examples are when he is focused elsewhere. It's very sad this is your "evidence" laughing out loud

The delays are telling. I have to leave in 20 so let's hurry up, boy.

Life remember? You'll have a life some day

quanchi112
2 out of your 3 examples are when he is focused elsewhere. It's very sad this is your "evidence" laughing out loud

Life remember? You'll have a life some day When he was focused he didn't force freeze right out of the gate and he let her fire multiple times.

I'm better than you. Your debating is awful tbh.

juggerman
When he was focused he didn't force freeze right out of the gate and he let her fire multiple times.

I'm better than you. Your debating is awful tbh.

You tried to use two different scenarios where Ren had no clue he was about to be fired on, one of which he spun around and stopped the bolt dead AFTER it had been fired, as evidence Khan could fire. This just might just be your saddest troll moment laughing out loud

quanchi112
You tried to use two different scenarios where Ren had no clue he was about to be fired on, one of which he spun around and stopped the bolt dead AFTER it had been fired, as evidence Khan could fire. This just might just be your saddest troll moment laughing out loud I looked at all three instances of someone shooting at him. Why would I ignore the evidence ?

The time he saw his opponent he let Rey fire multiple times. Doesn't get any clearer than that. So admit Khab fires multiple shots. I want to hear you say it.

juggerman
I looked at all three instances of someone shooting at him. Why would I ignore the evidence ?

The time he saw his opponent he let Rey fire multiple times. Doesn't get any clearer than that. So admit Khab fires multiple shots. I want to hear you say it.

2 out of the 3 fired before Ren knew they were there. You trying to use it as evidence here is laughable. By the same standards, Khan gave up to Kirk so he'll give up to anyone. Context not needed derp

quanchi112
2 out of the 3 fired before Ren knew they were there. You trying to use it as evidence here is laughable. By the same standards, Khan gave up to Kirk so he'll give up to anyone. Context not needed derp I just stated when Kylo was aware he let her fire. The context is clear. At no point did he ever force freeze someone before they shot. That's what trolls claim such as yourself. Not one example.

Kirk still lost the fight. laughing out loud

You're the worst.

juggerman
I just stated when Kylo was aware he let her fire. The context is clear. At no point did he ever force freeze someone before they shot. That's what trolls claim such as yourself. Not one example.

Kirk still lost the fight. laughing out loud

You're the worst.

You used 2 examples where Ren was shot at while focused elsewhere. Again this is sad even for you

Khan conceded. Kirk wins via submission. Context unnecessary

quanchi112
You used 2 examples where Ren was shot at while focused elsewhere. Again this is sad even for you

Khan conceded. Kirk wins via submission. Context unnecessary See what I mean you can't answer the question because you're a shitty debater. In the one instance he was aware of his foe he let her shoot. I use evidence to back my claims.

Khan didn't fight back to get his crew back. He later kicked the shit out of Kirk in a fight you idiot. You're awful.

juggerman
See what I mean you can't answer the question because you're a shitty debater. In the one instance he was aware of his foe he let her shoot. I use evidence to back my claims.

Khan won to get his crew back. He later kicked the shit out of Kirk in a fight you idiot. You're awful.

He wanted Rey alive. Again context is not your friend.

Khan submitted like a weak feeb. We don't need no context just like with Chewie and Poe firing a shot

quanchi112
He wanted Rey alive. Again context is not your friend.

Khan submitted like a weak feeb. We don't need no context just like with Chewie and Poe firing a shot He still didn't force freeze her right away. He eventually did but never has he done it right out of the hate.

Khan gave himself up and Kirk came to him for his aid. Amazing. Rey resisted Kylo and made him throw a hissy. laughing out loud

I don't ignore evidence but at no point does he ever force freeze before a shot is fired. Evidence talks, nerd.

juggerman
He still didn't force freeze her right away. He eventually did but never has he done it right out of the hate.

Khan gave himself up and Kirk came to him for his aid. Amazing. Rey resisted Kylo and made him throw a hissy. laughing out loud

I don't ignore evidence but at no point does he ever force freeze before a shot is fired. Evidence talks, nerd.

He still did it. He has no reason to delay especially when he's actively trying to kill Khan. Force freeze for the win

Khan quit. Stop trying to add context when you wanted to ignore it elsewhere. Stay consistent for once in your life boy.

Rey resisting doesn't affect this match so another pointless post from you

quanchi112
He still did it. He has no reason to delay especially when he's actively trying to kill Khan. Force freeze for the win

Khan quit. Stop trying to add context when you wanted to ignore it elsewhere. Stay consistent for once in your life boy.

Rey resisting doesn't affect this match so another pointless post from you So you want to pretend he does so first when force freezing her at first doesn't change the end result of him force freezing her.

Khan still won a fight he didn't throw a punch. Finn injured Kylo. Kinda weak even with the injury. Why didn't he foresee freeze him ?

Rey whipped his ass too. He lost while armed and badly to her.

You can't dismiss the evidence because you're a fanboy. At no point does he ever force freeze first. Ever. laughing out loud

juggerman
So you want to pretend he does so first when force freezing her at first doesn't change the end result of him force freezing her.

Khan still won a fight he didn't throw a punch. Finn injured Kylo. Kinda weak even with the injury. Why didn't he foresee freeze him ?

Rey whipped his ass too. He lost while armed and badly to her.

You can't dismiss the evidence because you're a fanboy. At no point does he ever force freeze first. Ever. laughing out loud

So you're saying this is a turned based game where Ren has to attack second? Guess Khan can't fire his guns until the Enterprise crew is surrounded too. Force freeze for the win

Khan quit and allowed himself to get captured. If they wanted to kill him they could have easily. So he'll submit to Ren and hope to escape later. Sounds good

He toyed with Fin. Sure if he toyed with Khan, while having a hole blown in his side then sure Khan might be able to take a win or two

He force pushed Rey and KO'd her instantly. Guess you forgot about that part too. Force push for the win

Never once does Khan fire his big guns until he can sneak attack. Since he can't sneak attack here, he won't fire. I can do this all day thumb up

quanchi112
So you're saying this is a turned based game where Ren has to attack second? Guess Khan can't fire his guns until the Enterprise crew is surrounded too. Force freeze for the win

Khan quit and allowed himself to get captured. If they wanted to kill him they could have easily. So he'll submit to Ren and hope to escape later. Sounds good

He toyed with Fin. Sure if he toyed with Khan, while having a hole blown in his side then sure Khan might be able to take a win or two

He force pushed Rey and KO'd her instantly. Guess you forgot about that part too. Force push for the win

Never once does Khan fire his big guns until he can sneak attack. Since he can't sneak attack here, he won't fire. I can do this all day thumb up I am saying Khan fires first consistently against his foes. Kylo doesn't force freeze first at any point in the entire film.

Khan manipulated despite being captured. He later beat the **** out of Kirk.

Finn still injured him so he ****ed up because he didn't intend on being grazed by the lightsaber. He didn't forc freeze him either and got hit by a much slower attack and an untrained light saber user.

i agree Rey was hit hard and ko'd meaning she wasn't at her best after she came to later own Ren. Khan's cellular regeneration has tanked far better than a force push into a tree.

The Klingons were engaged in the battle. He shot first on the entire battlefield. He shot mid battle you dummy. Kylo had his Stormtroopers secure the bulk of the resistance there. Must be nice to run around with squadrons of Stormtroopers to have your back while Khan did it alone.

laughing out loud

juggerman
I am saying Khan fires first consistently against his foes. Kylo doesn't force freeze first at any point in the entire film.

Khan manipulated despite being captured. He later beat the **** out of Kirk.

Finn still injured him so he ****ed up because he didn't intend on being grazed by the lightsaber. He didn't forc freeze him either and got hit by a much slower attack and an untrained light saber user.

i agree Rey was hit hard and ko'd meaning she wasn't at her best after she came to later own Ren. Khan's cellular regeneration has tanked far better than a force push into a tree.

The Klingons were engaged in the battle. He shot first on the entire battlefield. He shot mid battle you dummy. Kylo had his Stormtroopers secure the bulk of the resistance there. Must be nice to run around with squadrons of Stormtroopers to have your back while Khan did it alone.

laughing out loud

He fired on unsuspecting foes. They were concentrated on the Enterprise crew when Khan attacked. Khan will have no distraction to take advantage of here and therefore will not fire

Khan submitted. Canon.

He was also injured and toying with Fin. Are you of the assumption that Ren at 100% and trying to kill Fin would have been grazed? If not then your point is moot

So you agree that Ren can and has attacked first? Glorious laughing out loud

Khan waited to open fire until his target was focused on a third party. There is no third party here therefore Khan won't attack first. Don't ignore movie canon

quanchi112
He fired on unsuspecting foes. They were concentrated on the Enterprise crew when Khan attacked. Khan will have no distraction to take advantage of here and therefore will not fire

Khan submitted. Canon.

He was also injured and toying with Fin. Are you of the assumption that Ren at 100% and trying to kill Fin would have been grazed? If not then your point is moot

So you agree that Ren can and has attacked first? Glorious laughing out loud

Khan waited to open fire until his target was focused on a third party. There is no third party here therefore Khan won't attack first. Don't ignore movie canon They were firing on Khan as well. We see Khan trio some and fire onto some right next to him. Did you see the film ? The enterprise crew watched in awe while he took them down.

Khan wanted to save his crew. Khan won a fight against Kirk without even fighting back. Amazing.

He got injured by Finn. A stormtrooper beat his ass with saber. Why didn't Kylo force freeze him ? He didn't kill Finn either. laughing out loud

Yes, a force push but she came back and whipped his ass.

Has Ren ever force frozen anyone he didn't want to later interrogate ?

laughing out loud

Feel the context suffocating you.

How does that feel ?

juggerman
They were firing on Khan as well. We see Khan trio some and fire onto some right next to him. Did you see the film ? The enterprise crew watched in awe while he took them down.

Are you saying he didn't only begin attacking the Klingons when they were distracted? I can post the clip for you if you'd like.

Khan wanted to save his crew. Khan won a fight against Kirk without even fighting back. Amazing.

Khan submitted. Canon.

He got injured by Finn. A stormtrooper beat his ass with saber. Why didn't Kylo force freeze him ? He didn't kill Finn either. laughing out loud

I see you avoided my question. Concession accepted

Yes, a force push but she came back and whipped his ass.

So Ren can and does attack first. Thanks for another concession

Has Ren ever force frozen anyone he didn't want to later interrogate ?

Has Khan ever used those big guns on anything besides Klingons?

laughing out loud

Feel the context suffocating you.

How does that feel ?

Context has never been your friend.

quanchi112
Are you saying he didn't only begin attacking the Klingons when they were distracted? I can post the clip for you if you'd like.

Khan submitted. Canon.

I see you avoided my question. Concession accepted

So Ren can and does attack first. Thanks for another concession

Has Khan ever used those big guns on anything besides Klingons?

Context has never been your friend. I am saying he didn't kill all of the Klingons before they could return fire. They got eight more Klingons mid battle. Should I post the clip ? In a battle someone has to fire first, dummy.

Khan still won the fight without fighting back. Kylo lost to a girl. laughing out loud

You just avoided my question. Why didn't Kylo force freeze Finn ? laughing out loud

With a force push not a force freeze, sure. I never said he couldn't attack first I said he never force froze anyone first. Pay attention, kid.

Klingon ships. laughing out loud

Has Ren ever stopped more than one blast being fired at him ?

juggerman
I am saying he didn't kill all of the Klingons before they could return fire. They got eight more Klingons mid battle. Should I post the clip ? In a battle someone has to fire first, dummy.

So you admit he didn't begin his attack until the target was distracted. Good good. Well seeing as Ren won't be distracted, Khan won't attack. Quan logic 101

Khan still won the fight without fighting back. Kylo lost to a girl. laughing out loud

Khan submitted. Canon. And I seem to recall Uhura putting a hurting on Khan but of course let's just skim past that little detail

You just avoided my question. Why didn't Kylo force freeze Finn ? laughing out loud

That was already answered, He was toying with Fin. To go even deeper since you need the scene spelled out for you like a buffoon, Ren toyed with Fin because Fin was a traitor and cost them everything they worked for. He won't be toying with Khan

With a force push not a force freeze, sure. I never said he couldn't attack first I said he never force froze anyone first. Pay attention, kid.

So he can and does attack first. Check.

Klingon ships. laughing out loud

Anything else? Humans maybe?

Has Ren ever stopped more than one blast being fired at him ?

Kinda hard to fire more than one shot when you are force frozen

juggerman
I'll just leave this here laughing out loud

Kylo force freezes him and kills him. That's relevant, boy.

Darth Thor
Hahaha Just like I proved on these boards years ago Yoda would instantly freeze Khan. And now a far inferior force user to Khan has proven he can do that as well. And in Live Action no less laughing out loud

quanchi112
So you admit he didn't begin his attack until the target was distracted. Good good. Well seeing as Ren won't be distracted, Khan won't attack. Quan logic 101

Khan submitted. Canon. And I seem to recall Uhura putting a hurting on Khan but of course let's just skim past that little detail

That was already answered, He was toying with Fin. To go even deeper since you need the scene spelled out for you like a buffoon, Ren toyed with Fin because Fin was a traitor and cost them everything they worked for. He won't be toying with Khan

So he can and does attack first. Check.

Anything else? Humans maybe?

Kinda hard to fire more than one shot when you are force frozen He didn't just have one target. There were multiple Klingons. Kylo Ren had the Stormtroopers secure the space before he even exited his ship. That's weak. He let his troops secure the area. He also had his troops accompany him. Get the facts straight.

See this is why no one can take you seriously. You're a moron. Khan still won the fight without fighting back while Finn injured Kylo. laughing out loud

Finn injured him. So you say he toys with guys who **** up his shoulder. Based off your opinion he's an idiot. Think next time you buffoon.

He wanted to kill Finn. He failed to do so. Ren was destroyed by Rey in fair combat. A girl one on one despite being ko'd came to and destroyed him.

Not with a force freeze. You don't even catch my point. I'll have to dumb it down for you, moron.

So your new claim is that he's phsyailly unable to shoot at a human ? We've seen him shoot humans so why the hell do you say moronic things ?

Ren shot multiple shots. Evidence. Can poe's gun fire multiple successive shots ?

quanchi112
I'll just leave this here laughing out loud Khan shoots him and kills him. That's what the evidence points to. Both Ren and Poe lived, noob.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Hahaha Just like I proved on these boards years ago Yoda would instantly freeze Khan. And now a far inferior force user to Khan has proven he can do that as well. And in Live Action no less laughing out loud That is what he did to a weaker opponent with the same skill set and without a gun. I destroyed your whiny Star Wars hating ass years ago. Go back to hating on the force awakens you loser.

juggerman
He didn't just have one target. There were multiple Klingons. Kylo Ren had the Stormtroopers secure the space before he even exited his ship. That's weak. He let his troops secure the area. He also had his troops accompany him. Get the facts straight.

See this is why no one can take you seriously. You're a moron. Khan still won the fight without fighting back while Finn injured Kylo. laughing out loud

Finn injured him. So you say he toys with guys who **** up his shoulder. Based off your opinion he's an idiot. Think next time you buffoon.

He wanted to kill Finn. He failed to do so. Ren was destroyed by Rey in fair combat. A girl one on one despite being ko'd came to and destroyed him.

Not with a force freeze. You don't even catch my point. I'll have to dumb it down for you, moron.

So your new claim is that he's phsyailly unable to shoot at a human ? We've seen him shoot humans so why the hell do you say moronic things ?

Ren shot multiple shots. Evidence. Can poe's gun fire multiple successive shots ?

So going by your "he can only do this as he did in the movie" logic, Khan will wait for Ren to be distracted before he decides to engage

I'm glad you realise your logic is the shits

He didn't toy with Fin?

He toyed with Fin AND was injured. You seem to have forgotten that part. But you sure were quick to point it out in another thread. Almost like you are only downplaying Ren to try to make someone else look better.......

And by that logic Khan can only shoot at Klingons and their ships as he didn't fire(with those big guns) at anything else.

That's what your logic dictates yes.

When did Ren shoot multiple shots? laughing out loud

Khan shoots him and kills him. That's what the evidence points to. Both Ren and Poe lived, noob.

You already agree Ren can freeze and kill easily. You are my disciple

quanchi112
So going by your "he can only do this as he did in the movie" logic, Khan will wait for Ren to be distracted before he decides to engage

I'm glad you realise your logic is the shits

He didn't toy with Fin?

He toyed with Fin AND was injured. You seem to have forgotten that part. But you sure were quick to point it out in another thread. Almost like you are only downplaying Ren to try to make someone else look better.......

And by that logic Khan can only shoot at Klingons and their ships as he didn't fire(with those big guns) at anything else.

That's what your logic dictates yes.

When did Ren shoot multiple shots? laughing out loud

You already agree Ren can freeze and kill easily. You are my disciple Quit misrepresenting my argument because yours is just pure utter trash.

Khan fired on Spock without him being distracted and easily disarmed him. Khan also killed Klingons bum rushing and engaging him. He didn't kill them all before they mounted a counter offensive nor before they deployed 8 more troops. Khan was on his own. Kylo had Stormtroopers also accompany and secure Poe after the force freeze.

He did toy with him but also took a hit to the shoulder showing his judgment is bad in combat situations.

He was injured but Finn was clearly a joke with a lightsaber.

Ren was inexperienced and full of irrational emotion during the entire film. He was a headcase.

False. Khan fires on a threats trying to kill him. He doesn't need Stormtroopers to aid him. Kylo also didn't force freeze Rey before she fired multiple shots so when he's aware he does it even slower than when he turns around. Evidence. Chewie also nailed him. laughing out loud

Watch the film. Rey fired more than once. Your ignorance is astounding.

Not before Khan kills him. Loki isn't Khan. Khan guns him down. Ffs Chewie nailed him.

When has Ren ever frozen multiple blaster shots ?

Khan wins.

juggerman
Quit misrepresenting my argument because yours is just pure utter trash.

I'm not. You stated Ren can only do as he has done in the film. By that stance you have to agree Khan is held to the same standards. If not then you are clearly biased.

Khan fired on Spock without him being distracted and easily disarmed him. Khan also killed Klingons bum rushing and engaging him. He didn't kill them all before they mounted a counter offensive nor before they deployed 8 more troops. Khan was on his own. Kylo had Stormtroopers also accompany and secure Poe after the force freeze.

He fired at a weapon. So we have Klingons, Klingon ships and a gun. As Ren is none of these things, your logic dictates Khan cannot fire on him. Yeah your logic does suck bud

He did toy with him but also took a hit to the shoulder showing his judgment is bad in combat situations.

Gald you were able to admit he toyed with him. Concession accepted

He was injured but Finn was clearly a joke with a lightsaber.

Glad you were able to admit he was injured. Concession accepted

Ren was inexperienced and full of irrational emotion during the entire film. He was a headcase.

Experienced enough to froce freeze for the win

False. Khan fires on a threats trying to kill him. He doesn't need Stormtroopers to aid him. Kylo also didn't force freeze Ren before she fired multiple shots so when he's aware he does it even slower than when he turns around. Evidence. Chewie also nailed him. laughing out loud

Again with the Chewie stuff. Are you under the impression that Ren will have just kill Solo and not know Khan is there. Seems like the only way you think he will win is via sneak attack.

Watch the film. Rey fired more than once. Your ignorance is astounding.

You said "Ren" dum dum

Not before Khan kills him. Loki isn't Khan. Khan guns him down. Ffs Chewie nailed him.

Force freeze for the win. Also Chewie laughing out loud

When has Ren ever frozen multiple blaster shots ?

Who said he would be firing shots here?

Khan wins.

Khan loses again

quanchi112
I'm not. You stated Ren can only do as he has done in the film. By that stance you have to agree Khan is held to the same standards. If not then you are clearly biased.

He fired at a weapon. So we have Klingons, Klingon ships and a gun. As Ren is none of these things, your logic dictates Khan cannot fire on him. Yeah your logic does suck bud

Gald you were able to admit he toyed with him. Concession accepted

Glad you were able to admit he was injured. Concession accepted

Experienced enough to froce freeze for the win

Again with the Chewie stuff. Are you under the impression that Ren will have just kill Solo and not know Khan is there. Seems like the only way you think he will win is via sneak attack.

You said "Ren" dum dum

Force freeze for the win. Also Chewie laughing out loud

Who said he would be firing shots here?

Khan loses again I didn't say that at any point. That's you misrepresenting it. I always argue these characters fight in character. You admit Ren despite wanting to kill Finn wanted to toy with him. At no point does he just try to kill anyone right out of the gate. That's a Khan thing. wink

He fired on the weapon because he didn't want to kill him. He was going to give himself up to get secure his men because he knew they were in the torpedoes and still alive. That is irrelevant to Ren vs. Khan. Khan shoots people dead who try to oppose him. Ren will be shot dead. Ren will try to kill Khan but he doesn't force freeze Finn. He had no force powers. He didn't force freeze Rey immediately either. I am arguing based off his actions and what's in character. You aren't.

And by admitting so that shows he isn't ruthless and is clearly stupid since Finn a shitty lightsaber guy ****ed his shoulder up with one. A stormtrooper beat Finns ass with the lightsaber. I also never said he wasn't injured. You're clearly an idiot. laughing out loud

Not right out of the gate. He's never done so and Finn hurt him. You already conceded he did.

I am going over the evidence. He still has precog and yet was still just blasted. Without Stormtroopers present to have his back he was hit. Khan took on far more opponents in the Kronos scene and no one ever shot him. Weak. Finn later hurt him and Rey destroyed him in combat.

So despite knowing Rey is the one with the gun and there being one letter difference you couldn't figure it out. Astounding.

That isn't likely looking at the evidence. He lets people fire on him like Rey. Khan guns him down. Chewie hit him.

So you haven't seen khan kill Klingons. laughing out loud

We also saw Rey fire multiple shots when he's aware of his foe.

Khan wins despite your inability to form an argument. Breathe, guy.

quanchi112
Keep hiding, juggerman.

juggerman
I didn't say that at any point. That's you misrepresenting it. I always argue these characters fight in character. You admit Ren despite wanting to kill Finn wanted to toy with him. At no point does he just try to kill anyone right out of the gate. That's a Khan thing. wink

That's your stance. You just get upset when it's turned around on you. Ren wanted to toy with Fin. This is clear since seconds earlier he KO'd Rey with a single push. Kepp up

He fired on the weapon because he didn't want to kill him. He was going to give himself up to get secure his men because he knew they were in the torpedoes and still alive. That is irrelevant to Ren vs. Khan. Khan shoots people dead who try to oppose him. Ren will be shot dead. Ren will try to kill Khan but he doesn't force freeze Finn. He had no force powers. He didn't force freeze Rey immediately either. I am arguing based off his actions and what's in character. You aren't.

He can and has used force powers out of the gate. He's fast enough to freeze bolts in mid air while his back was turned and unprepared for them. Khan getss merked

And by admitting so that shows he isn't ruthless and is clearly stupid since Finn a shitty lightsaber guy ****ed his shoulder up with one. A stormtrooper beat Finns ass with the lightsaber. I also never said he wasn't injured. You're clearly an idiot. laughing out loud

Your concession was already accepted. Move along

Not right out of the gate. He's never done so and Finn hurt him. You already conceded he did.

I am going over the evidence. He still has precog and yet was still just blasted. Without Stormtroopers present to have his back he was hit. Khan took on far more opponents in the Kronos scene and no one ever shot him. Weak. Finn later hurt him and Rey destroyed him in combat.

So unless you want to argue Khan is hiding and Ren is maybe eating breakfast and unaware of Khan then it doesn't matter what happened when Chewie got him.

So despite knowing Rey is the one with the gun and there being one letter difference you couldn't figure it out. Astounding.

I know that you're an idiot. You said Ren and I said Ren and you still needed your stupidity pointed out to you laughing out loud

That isn't likely looking at the evidence. He lets people fire on him like Rey. Khan guns him down. Chewie hit him.

I'll just start taking any mention of Chewie hitting him as you accepting it will take Khan sneak attacking him to work.

So you haven't seen khan kill Klingons. laughing out loud

Did he start his attack when the Klingons were focused on him?

We also saw Rey fire multiple shots when he's aware of his foe.

We also know his intent wasn't to kill/injure her. It Khan he has no such hindrance

Khan wins despite your inability to form an argument. Breathe, guy.

Khan loses despite your buttrage

Keep hiding, juggerman.

I'm your world

quanchi112
That's your stance. You just get upset when it's turned around on you. Ren wanted to toy with Fin. This is clear since seconds earlier he KO'd Rey with a single push. Kepp up

He can and has used force powers out of the gate. He's fast enough to freeze bolts in mid air while his back was turned and unprepared for them. Khan getss merked

So unless you want to argue Khan is hiding and Ren is maybe eating breakfast and unaware of Khan then it doesn't matter what happened when Chewie got him.

I know that you're an idiot. You said Ren and I said Ren and you still needed your stupidity pointed out to you laughing out loud

I'll just start taking any mention of Chewie hitting him as you accepting it will take Khan sneak attacking him to work.

Did he start his attack when the Klingons were focused on him?

We also know his intent wasn't to kill/injure her. It Khan he has no such hindrance

Khan loses despite your buttrage

I'm your world My stance is always consistent yours isn't. You ignored all three instances of someone firing on Ren. He did try to toy with Finn and got his shoulder ****ed up because he's not that great. Finn is shit with a saber as well which makes it even worse despite his injury.

He is fast enough to freeze one bolt. He's never frozen two. Don't lie. He also had Stormtroopers secure him. He does not have Stormtroopers here. Khan also fires multiple shots as did Rey when he was aware of his foe.

You can't rebut Finn hurting him or excuse it after a random stormtrooper beat the shit out of him with a lightsaber. laughing out loud

You don't have a single instance of him force freezing anyone before they shot. Undeniable facts, sport.

Yes, it does as there were two instances. One hit him and one didn't. Only one shot was fired in both instances. Rey fired multiple shots when he was aware thus proving Khan fires multiple shots since he's aware he was taking Rey on and will take Khan on.

So despite one letter being off and I referenced shooting you didn't get it. You are dumb.

Chewie hit him. You want to dismiss one showing while accepting another when he wasn't aware of both prior to. Facts are facts. They both count.

Why would he ? He's intelligent unlike Ren who got ****ed up by Finn. Khan didn't kill them all before they could attack so he just killed a few first and killed well over 10 after the fact. In battle shooting first is intelligent you neanderthal.

He still force froze her so he could have done the same thing immediately. I didn't say force freeze then kill but since he still force froze her it undermines your point. He's never force frozen and killed right afterwards. I will allow it but it isn't in character to do so right out of the gate. Evidence matters.

laughing out loud

Khan wins and as I said you're just another blip on my radar. You just post against me I post against many posters so that's ironic you said that, kid.

juggerman
My stance is always consistent yours isn't. You ignored all three instances of someone firing on Ren. He did try to toy with Finn and got his shoulder ****ed up because he's not that great. Finn is shit with a saber as well which makes it even worse despite his injury.

He is fast enough to freeze one bolt. He's never frozen two. Don't lie. He also had Stormtroopers secure him. He does not have Stormtroopers here. Khan also fires multiple shots as did Rey when he was aware of his foe.

You can't rebut Finn hurting him or excuse it after a random stormtrooper beat the shit out of him with a lightsaber. laughing out loud

You don't have a single instance of him force freezing anyone before they shot. Undeniable facts, sport.

Yes, it does as there were two instances. One hit him and one didn't. Only one shot was fired in both instances. Rey fired multiple shots when he was aware thus proving Khan fires multiple shots since he's aware he was taking Rey on and will take Khan on.

So despite one letter being off and I referenced shooting you didn't get it. You are dumb.

Chewie hit him. You want to dismiss one showing while accepting another when he wasn't aware of both prior to. Facts are facts. They both count.

Why would he ? He's intelligent unlike Ren who got ****ed up by Finn. Khan didn't kill them all before they could attack so he just killed a few first and killed well over 10 after the fact. In battle shooting first is intelligent you neanderthal.

He still force froze her so he could have done the same thing immediately. I didn't say force freeze then kill but since he still force froze her it undermines your point. He's never force frozen and killed right afterwards. I will allow it but it isn't in character to do so right out of the gate. Evidence matters.

laughing out loud

Khan wins and as I said you're just another blip on my radar. You just post against me I post against many posters so that's ironic you said that, kid.

Let's cut all the riff raff child. We can Battle Zone this. End it once and for all after the dvd is released. Will you accept or yield?

EmperorSidious2
Someone just got called out

KingD19
Quan is a diversionary tactic. He keeps you distracted for a while, but when it comes time for a definitive debate that you can actually lose, he's nowhere to be found, and if he is, refuses to accept obvious defeat.

quanchi112
Let's cut all the riff raff child. We can Battle Zone this. End it once and for all after the dvd is released. Will you accept or yield? So after you've seen me put up Khan's argument for years and even in a battlezone the other guy just dipped out of.

We both know you'd end up putting up a battlezone like carver not really even rebutting my points.

quanchi112
Someone just got called out I am kmc.

quanchi112
Quan is a diversionary tactic. He keeps you distracted for a while, but when it comes time for a definitive debate that you can actually lose, he's nowhere to be found, and if he is, refuses to accept obvious defeat. So no matter what I do you say I lose hence why you're an emotionally troubled biased fool.

juggerman
So after you've seen me put up Khan's argument for years and even in a battlezone the other guy just dipped out of.

We both know you'd end up putting up a battlezone like carver not really even rebutting my points.

Is that a yes or an cowardly no? If you believe Khan wins then this should be easy for you

juggerman
Someone just got called out

Quan is a diversionary tactic. He keeps you distracted for a while, but when it comes time for a definitive debate that you can actually lose, he's nowhere to be found, and if he is, refuses to accept obvious defeat.

Hopefully he'll surprise us and actually go for it

quanchi112
Is that a yes or an cowardly no? If you believe Khan wins then this should be easy for you Only if Darth ant concedes the Khan/Palpatine debate I was in the midst of. Not going to finish one Khan battlezone for another just because you issued a battlezone I have expressed no interest in.

juggerman
Only if Darth ant concedes the Khan/Palpatine debate I was in the midst of. Not going to finish one Khan battlezone for another just because you issued a battlezone I have expressed no interest in.

You have expressed interest in debating Khan vs Ren. Only difference is that you can't troll endlessly in a BZ. Your other BZ has nothing to do with me. As I have said, it does not have to take place now. We'll wait until the DVD release. Gives you plenty of time to settle your current issues

quanchi112
You have expressed interest in debating Khan vs Ren. Only difference is that you can't troll endlessly in a BZ. Your other BZ has nothing to do with me. As I have said, it does not have to take place now. We'll wait until the DVD release. Gives you plenty of time to settle your current issues In a debate yes but not in a battlezone. I just posted another issued challenge. No such thing for Ren. He's weak.

It has to do with me and the third time I'll have debated for Khan alone. That's the only way if Darth ant concedes. Issue the proper battlezone thread to offer the challenge to someone else if he does not concede.

juggerman
In a debate yes but not in a battlezone. I just posted another issued challenge. No such thing for Ren. He's weak.

It has to do with me and the third time I'll have debated for Khan alone. That's the only way if Darth ant concedes. Issue the proper battlezone thread to offer the challenge to someone else if he does not concede.

You're the only one silly enough to back Khan here. I guess I'll just be accepting your concession

quanchi112
You're the only one silly enough to back Khan here. I guess I'll just be accepting your concession I will give you one more chance to see if you're serious. I have no interest in this battlezone but clearly this is like your big chance to step up to the big leagues. If you accept the Trek vs either the ot or the pt after the release of Trek Beyond I'll accept your Ren vs. Khan.

So you give me what I want and I'll give you the chance to step to the king. Ball is in your court.

quanchi112
Unlike you I issue public challenges. Step up, chump and debate the king. Do not back down now.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=620933&pagenumber=6#post15541596

TheVaultDweller
If you read the Loki vs Ren thread and then this one right after, it's pretty funny.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
If you read the Loki vs Ren thread and then this one right after, it's pretty funny. I am consistent in both threads, sport.

juggerman
I will give you one more chance to see if you're serious. I have no interest in this battlezone but clearly this is like your big chance to step up to the big leagues. If you accept the Trek vs either the ot or the pt after the release of Trek Beyond I'll accept your Ren vs. Khan.

So you give me what I want and I'll give you the chance to step to the king. Ball is in your court.

I will openly admit that I know next to nothing about the battle capabilities of these entire universes. But if it's the only way you'll crawl out of your little hole then sure I'll give it a go. Unlike you I don't make excuses to run

If you read the Loki vs Ren thread and then this one right after, it's pretty funny.

I know right!!!!! He's so transparent laughing out loud

quanchi112
I will openly admit that I know next to nothing about the battle capabilities of these entire universes. But if it's the only way you'll crawl out of your little hole then sure I'll give it a go. Unlike you I don't make excuses to run

I know right!!!!! He's so transparent laughing out loud So you'll do it.

Which would you like to represent ?? Star Wars ot or the pt ?

Just three films vs three Nu Trek films. It won't take long to acquaint yourself and you'll have months until Beyond. We can do it after the DVD release as well.

juggerman
So you'll do it.

Which would you like to represent ?? Star Wars ot or the pt ?

Just three films vs three Nu Trek films. It won't take long to acquaint yourself and you'll have months until Beyond. We can do it after the DVD release as well.

I'll do it but I'm sure I can't provide as good a stance as others here. I have no real interest in this and am using it as a means to an end

I need to rewatch but I think I'd go with the OT

quanchi112
I'll do it but I'm sure I can't provide as good a stance as others here. I have no real interest in this and am using it as a means to an end

I need to rewatch but I think I'd go with the OT Well I have no interest in doing Khan vs another Star Wars character that's why imposed this challenge.

juggerman
Well I have no interest in doing Khan vs another Star Wars character that's why imposed this challenge.

You on the other hand do have an interest in going back and forth about it tho. You clearly care but just don't want to step up and not troll.

I have no real knowledge about SW armada vs ST armada. For all I know after looking into it I might think ST wins. Not really the same imo but hey I'll give it a shot.

These will be happening within a close time frame or do we take some time between them?

quanchi112
You on the other hand do have an interest in going back and forth about it tho. You clearly care but just don't want to step up and not troll.

I have no real knowledge about SW armada vs ST armada. For all I know after looking into it I might think ST wins. Not really the same imo but hey I'll give it a shot.

These will be happening within a close time frame or do we take some time between them? I post in multiple threads that doesn't mean I want to do 35 battlezones. They require time and a lot more energy.

Watch the Star Wars films and the NuTrek films and then tell me what you think. We see a lot more Star Wars ships than Trek ships so far.

TheVaultDweller
I am consistent in both threads, sport.

Funny how I did not mention you at all, yet you chose to interpret my post as being aimed at you. Now why would someone feel the need to do that?

quanchi112
Funny how I did not mention you at all, yet you chose to interpret my post as being aimed at you. Now why would someone feel the need to do that? Do not insult my intelligence. The best part is how consistent I've been and how upset you're turning out to be.

TheVaultDweller
laughing out loud You sure are getting defensive about a post that doesn't even mention you. But thanks for the lols.

quanchi112
laughing out loud You sure are getting defensive about a post that doesn't even mention you. But thanks for the lols. Nah, it's just amusing seeing you lie to me out of fear. Don't be afraid to speak your mind. Khan wins.

juggerman
I post in multiple threads that doesn't mean I want to do 35 battlezones. They require time and a lot more energy.

Watch the Star Wars films and the NuTrek films and then tell me what you think. We see a lot more Star Wars ships than Trek ships so far.

But a BZ will kill the trolling you do. All I want is a troll free debate to see if you can really back your claims.

I will rewatch them. I've seen the Trek films more recently the Wars(barring Episode 6) so I just really need to watch the OT

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>