Kylo Ren vs Qui Gon Jinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
They both fight where Kenobi defeated Maul.

Who wins?

relentless1
OK, im gonna make a blanket statement here and nip this in the bud right now: Kylo would lose to ANY PT Jedi or Sith, they are too well trained in combat for him, he's way too sloppy and unrefined a fighter to beat any of them.

Placidity
Originally posted by relentless1
OK, im gonna make a blanket statement here and nip this in the bud right now: Kylo would lose to ANY PT Jedi or Sith, they are too well trained in combat for him, he's way too sloppy and unrefined a fighter to beat any of them.

Pretty much.

They are all interchangeable here.

Obi Wan, Qui Gon, Anakin, Dooku, Mace, Maul, Sidious, Yoda. We probably don't need a thread for each character.

Darth Thor
Think you might be under rating Kylo a bit relentless. I mean sure he was a lame villain, but he was clearly very powerful in his use of the Force at least.

relentless1
yes he is, and I acknowledge that in the vs Anakin thread, but his poor and sloppy lightsaber skills drop him pretty much below any other Force user, he'd shit kick Grievous though.

Darth Thor
Dunno I just feel Qui-Gon may be outmatched in TK to the extent that he'd lose the all out.

But I agree Kylo would get his s*** kicked in by any of the PT/OT elite. Certainly by any of the Sith Lords.

Time-Immemorial
Kylo

quanchi112
Kylo wins.

Time-Immemorial
I think Rey has stronger force potential.

DTM
Yep, Qui Gon Jinn wins this one as well. Much stronger in the force, and clearly a much more skilled lightsaber fighter.

Firefly218
thumb up

DTM
Yeah, Id agree with that as well.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by DTM
Yep, Qui Gon Jinn wins this one as well. Much stronger in the force, and clearly a much more skilled lightsaber fighter.

thumb up spite really, Qui-Gon would roflstomp Kylo. The first official Force Ghost iirc.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
thumb up spite really, Qui-Gon would roflstomp Kylo. The first official Force Ghost iirc. Based on ?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Think you might be under rating Kylo a bit relentless. I mean sure he was a lame villain, but he was clearly very powerful in his use of the Force at least.

Couldn't disagree more. He lost somebody with NO training who wasn't even a Padawan. It was pitiful. Strong in anything he was not.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Couldn't disagree more. He lost somebody with NO training who wasn't even a Padawan. It was pitiful. Strong in anything he was not. Context.

Henry_Pym
The wound wasn't bad, he literally bleed less than if Rey was on her period.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Couldn't disagree more. He lost somebody with NO training who wasn't even a Padawan. It was pitiful. Strong in anything he was not.

It was a stupid fight to have. But not very reliable to judge Kylo as a duelist too much considering he was seriously injured.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
The wound wasn't bad, he literally bleed less than if Rey was on her period. Look at the damage the cross caster reeled in the film. Now please stop acting like it wasn't significant. He also took a saber shot. Two saber shots had Kenobi laying on the ground and watching Dooku stomp Anakin again.

relentless1
Originally posted by quanchi112
Two saber shots had Kenobi laying on the ground and watching Dooku stomp Anakin again.

Context.

Dooku wa a master swordsman, he hit Kenobi in specific spots to take him out of the fight. Much different that Finns wild swings hoping to get lucky.

quanchi112
Context.

Dooku wa a master swordsman, he hit Kenobi in specific spots to take him out of the fight. Much different that Finns wild swings hoping to get lucky. Dooku hit him where he could. They are dangerous weapons. Ren also was hit prior to the first fight with another weapon which the movie hit over our heads with just how powerful it was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.