OPM vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheBadguy
No bfr
Current versions
Saitama bloodlisted he knows of Clark, Clark has no idea who he is.

Who wins

NemeBro
By feats, Superman would easily manhandle Saitama. He's much stronger, faster, and more durable.

carver9
OPM kills him. Haven't seen Superman perform close to the kind of punching fts OPM has performed. Not even close and some of the villains OPM has taken out with ease would give Heralds like, Superman, Hulk, and Thor hell. OPM didn't even feel the weight of a Black Hole being pressed against his body. Yeah, this is a stomp.

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
OPM didn't even feel the weight of a Black Hole being pressed against his body. Yeah, this is a stomp. That never actually happened, and you're right, it is a stomp. Superman stomps by feats. thumb up

SquallX
OPM kills him. Haven't seen Superman perform close to the kind of punching fts OPM has performed. Not even close and some of the villains OPM has taken out with ease would give Heralds like, Superman, Hulk, and Thor hell. OPM didn't even feel the weight of a Black Hole being pressed against his body. Yeah, this is a stomp.

And people claimed Superman fans are bad.

Let's magically forget OPM is not even close to a mild interest Kal.

Also Carver, Kal has already traveled through multiple black holes.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
That never actually happened, and you're right, it is a stomp. Superman stomps by feats. thumb up

It did and yes, OPM stomps.

NemeBro
It did Some fruitcake using telekinesis/gravity manipulation is not the same as a black hole.

Rely on something that isn't villainous hyperbole for your debates. thumb up

carver9
Some fruitcake using telekinesis/gravity manipulation is not the same as a black hole.

Rely on something that isn't villainous hyperbole for your debates. thumb up

One punch man Average showings>>>>>>>>Superman's. We don't debate primarily off high showings on KMC. Using average showings OPM takes Supes out in a single hit. Show me ONE fight that change my mind Nemebro. Just one combat showing with Superman.

NemeBro
One punch man Average showings>>>>>>>>Superman's. We don't debate primarily off high showings on KMC. Using average showings OPM takes Supes out in a single hit. Show me ONE fight that change my mind Nemebro. Just one combat showing with Superman. There is no fight that will change your mind. You are incapable of seeing past your biases.

Also, I'm far too clever to be beholden to your arbitrary "combat feat" rules. Superman's feats of lifting the Earth's weight for an extended period of time, pushing a moon through space, and moving Brainiac's ship which is larger than Earth through space (with MM's aid of course) push his average far past Saitama's. thumb up

carver9
There is no fight that will change your mind. You are incapable of seeing past your biases.

Also, I'm far too clever to be beholden to your arbitrary "combat feat" rules. Superman's feats of lifting the Earth's weight for an extended period of time, pushing a moon through space, and moving Brainiac's ship which is larger than Earth through space (with MM's aid of course) push his average far past Saitama's. thumb up

SMH...it has nothing to do with Bias. It's common sense tbh. We do not cling to High showings as an indication of who would beat who. We take EVERYTHING under consideration. Example, Zeus doesn't have close to the strength fts both Superman and Hulk has but he would cream both of them, easily. You can't look at one thing without taking everything under consideration. Saitama allowed Boros to pound on him without suffering a scratch. I feel safe at saying if Superman was put in Saitama shoes, he would've got koed and I have proof if you need it.

Time-Immemorial
Shut up carver

carver9
Lol...speaking the truth. Answer this, who has Superman fought (and beat) that OPM can't win against in a single hit?

Time-Immemorial
I don't know who OPM.

I do know that you need to shut your mouth.

carver9
LOL... look at this fight. It ends at 15 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzXr3GXz-7o

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman, easily 10/10

NemeBro
SMH...it has nothing to do with Bias. It's common sense tbh. We do not cling to High showings as an indication of who would beat who. We take EVERYTHING under consideration. Example, Zeus doesn't have close to the strength fts both Superman and Hulk has but he would cream both of them, easily. You can't look at one thing without taking everything under consideration. Saitama allowed Boros to pound on him without suffering a scratch. I feel safe at saying if Superman was put in Saitama shoes, he would've got koed and I have proof if you need it. Zeus has feats like, oh I don't know, nearly beating the Hulk to death without any effort.

Saitama doesn't have feats of beating Superman, so we go with the feats they do have. And the feats he has are about a hundred times worse than the Superman feats I named. thumb up

StealthRanger
Maybe using Superman's "average" showings he could lose

Average just being a fancy pseudo-synonym for "ignoring anything you don't like"

NemeBro
I'll also say that it wouldn't particularly surprise or bother me if Saitama eventually gets feats that put him on a level with or above Superman.

He just doesn't have those feats right now.

carver9
Zeus has feats like, oh I don't know, nearly beating the Hulk to death without any effort.

Saitama doesn't have feats of beating Superman, so we go with the feats they do have. And the feats he has are about a hundred times worse than the Superman feats I named. thumb up

So Superman can tank being punched to the moon? I have scans proving otherwise and I sure as hell dont think Superman can stand in one spot and withstand everything Saitama has tanked let along hit the being he's hit once killing them. Theres nothing shown on panel indicating otherwise. Saitama kills him, easily imo along with any other Herald.

SquallX
So Superman can tank being punched to the moon? I have scans proving otherwise and I sure as hell dont think Superman can stand in one spot and withstand everything Saitama has tanked let along hit the being he's hit once killing them. Theres nothing shown on panel indicating otherwise. Saitama kills him, easily imo along with any other Herald.

You're still an idiot I see.

bbrem123
to be fair OPM's punches seem op as hell. Without even trying the shockwave vaporizes mountains.

But in all reality we dont know what OPM is capable of yet.

carver9
Originally posted by bbrem123
to be fair OPM's punches seem op as hell. Without even trying the shockwave vaporizes mountains.

But in all reality we dont know what OPM is capable of yet.

Not all his punches has done either. I think if people read both One punch man and Superman comics, they'll see who'll win between who.

Time-Immemorial
We one punched beyonders ugly face out of here

AsbestosFlaygon
This match is not lop-sided as others claim.

Yes, Superman has the feats, but only because he's been around for more than 50 years. Saitama's the new kid in the block, and he's still yet to show the extent and limitations of his true strength (I doubt he'll ever show his true power in the manga, 'cause the author claimed a full-powered punch is equal to half the big bang lol. He's not crazy enough to use that much power, but it's OPM so who knows laughing out loud )

I'm not downplaying Superman. Pretty sure he can tank every enemy Saitama fought.

EDIT: Oh, Saitama is bloodlusted. I'm not sure how Superman can tank a few consecutive super serious punches to the face with the force of half a big bang @ FTL speeds.

SquallX
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
This match is not lop-sided as others claim.

Yes, Superman has the feats, but only because he's been around for more than 50 years. Saitama's the new kid in the block, and he's still yet to show the extent and limitations of his true strength (I doubt he'll ever show his true power in the manga, 'cause the author claimed a full-powered punch is equal to half the big bang lol. He's not crazy enough to use that much power, but it's OPM so who knows laughing out loud )

I'm not downplaying Superman. Pretty sure he can tank every enemy Saitama fought.

EDIT: Oh, Saitama is bloodlusted. I'm not sure how Superman can tank a few consecutive super serious punches to the face with the force of half a big bang @ FTL speeds.

laughing

Thanks for the laugh.

LordofBrooklyn
CAPED BALDY DIES!!!!!

NemeBro
So Superman can tank being punched to the moon? I have scans proving otherwise and I sure as hell dont think Superman can stand in one spot and withstand everything Saitama has tanked let along hit the being he's hit once killing them. Theres nothing shown on panel indicating otherwise. Saitama kills him, easily imo along with any other Herald. I'm sure you do have a cherry-picked low Superman feat that you have saved in an effort to downplay Superman. Just know that if you post it I'll post Saitama being too slow to kill a mosquito. thumb up

Superman's best feats are several orders of magnitude better than Saitama's best. This is inarguable, and it brings Superman's "average" above Saitama's.

Time-Immemorial
Carver really?

Prof. T.C McAbe
I'm sure you do have a cherry-picked low Superman feat that you have saved in an effort to downplay Superman. Just know that if you post it I'll post Saitama being too slow to kill a mosquito. thumb up

Superman's best feats are several orders of magnitude better than Saitama's best. This is inarguable, and it brings Superman's "average" above Saitama's.

thumb up

Saitaman is just another Superman clone who loses this.

NemeBro
Saitama isn't really a Superman clone, lol.

carver9
I'm sure you do have a cherry-picked low Superman feat that you have saved in an effort to downplay Superman. Just know that if you post it I'll post Saitama being too slow to kill a mosquito. thumb up

This isn't a best ft war and on AVERAGE, Superman can not withstand or accomplish what Saitama has done. Beings that Saitama has taken out in a fight with one hit would give Superman hell. Lol...me picking out Superman showings isn't his low showings, crazy, it's his average. On average, Superman gets rocked by stuff Saitama has tanked on average. Which Superman high showings proves he can tank a punch that slams him into the moon?

Time-Immemorial
Carver I miss you

NemeBro
This isn't a best ft war and on AVERAGE, Superman can not withstand or accomplish what Saitama has done. Beings that Saitama has taken out in a fight with one hit would give Superman hell. Lol...me picking out Superman showings isn't his low showings, crazy, it's his average. On average, Superman gets rocked by stuff Saitama has tanked on average. Which Superman high showings proves he can tank a punch that slams him into the moon? The one where his muscles didn't snap under the Earth's weight when he lifted it for a week IIRC. Try harder. thumb down

Saitama's best feats are only continental in scale. He can't fight someone who has multiple planetary+ strength feats. thumb up

SquallX
This isn't a best ft war and on AVERAGE, Superman can not withstand or accomplish what Saitama has done. Beings that Saitama has taken out in a fight with one hit would give Superman hell. Lol...me picking out Superman showings isn't his low showings, crazy, it's his average. On average, Superman gets rocked by stuff Saitama has tanked on average. Which Superman high showings proves he can tank a punch that slams him into the moon?

Still haven't change huh?

carver9
The one where his muscles didn't snap under the Earth's weight when he lifted it for a week IIRC. Try harder. thumb down

Saitama's best feats are only continental in scale. He can't fight someone who has multiple planetary+ strength feats. thumb up

Whereas Saitama is punching earth force power with out any effort at all with enough force that the Shockwaves spread across the planet. Saitama punching fts piss all over Superman's. Hell, his missed punches has demonstrated more power than anything Superman has shown on panel. This is a fight, bench pressing is nice and all but the thing that matters, punching fts, Saitama fts poops all over it. Go into a Thanos vs Superman thread saying Superman beats Thanos in a fist cuff fight due to him bench pressing earth weight and see what people say.

Hulk pressed a sun on his back and his skin has been described as being harder than adamantium. I feel pretty got darn safe at saying that you would not say that Hulk would destroy Superman even though the strength fts and durability ft I've named pooped on what you just said.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Whereas Saitama is punching earth force power with out any effort at all with enough force that the Shockwaves spread across the planet. Saitama punching fts piss all over Superman's. Hell, his missed punches has demonstrated more power than anything Superman has shown on panel. This is a fight, bench pressing is nice and all but the thing that matters, punching fts, Saitama fts poops all over it. Go into a Thanos vs Superman thread saying Superman beats Thanos in a fist cuff fight due to him bench pressing earth weight and see what people say.

Hulk pressed a sun on his back and his skin has been described as being harder than adamantium. I feel pretty got darn safe at saying that you would not say that Hulk would destroy Superman even though the strength fts and durability ft I've named pooped on what you just said.

So many lies with so few words, wow no expression

SquallX

So with you're idiotic logic, Saitaman is more powerful than Goku right? I mean Gokus average doesn't show him destroying planets left and right. Hell, he barely destroys the areas he fights in most of the time.

Thank you Carver, you just opened my eyes. Sony using just averaged showings, according to you, Goku would get Merked by Saitaman.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
So with you're idiotic logic, Saitaman is more powerful than Goku right? I mean Gokus average doesn't show him destroying planets left and right. Hell, he barely destroys the areas he fights in most of the time.

Thank you Carver, you just opened my eyes. Sony using just averaged showings, according to you, Goku would get Merked by Saitaman.

Yes, anything Super Saiyan and below would most definitely lose to Saitama. When we reach Super Saiyan 2 levels, that's when things become hectic. Super Saiyan 2 beings are capable of vaporizing beings more powerful and durable than Frieza with a single punch. Nothing short of Skyfather is achieving this.

DBZ is a simple concept. Superman is a simple concept. Frieza has planetary level durability near death. First form Frieza had enough power to shake a Galaxy when he was resurrected and he still pales in comparison to a Super Saiyan and thats just the beginning of the food chain. They become far more powerful after this. This thread has nothing to do with DBZ though. Saitama can beat both Goku (depending on the version) and Superman in combat.

SquallX
Yes, anything Super Saiyan and below would most definitely lose to Saitama. When we reach Super Saiyan 2 levels, that's when things become hectic. Super Saiyan 2 beings are capable of vaporizing beings more powerful and durable than Frieza with a single punch. Nothing short of Skyfather is achieving this.

DBZ is a simple concept. Superman is a simple concept. Frieza has planetary level durability near death. First form Frieza had enough power to shake a Galaxy when he was resurrected and he still pales in comparison to a Super Saiyan and thats just the beginning of the food chain. They become far more powerful after this. This thread has nothing to do with DBZ though. Saitama can beat both Goku (depending on the version) and Superman in combat.

You're really not right in the head you know that right? You're logic is so twisted.

carver9
Ok

TheBadguy
Carver has been exposing people's bias on this forum for years. Rarely does anyone actually prove him wrong logically. Usually just insults

bbrem123
Im curious to where the superman side see this fight? Stomp? Close? etc...

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Carver has been exposing people's bias on this forum for years. Rarely does anyone actually prove him wrong logically. Usually just insults

Carver is this true, are you bias?

carver9
Lol...he didn't say that. Anyways, OPM stomps Superman. The only way this fight becomes interesting is when we look at space cheese fts which means nothing here. When you take the time to look at Supes in action, this really isn't a fight. Someone can prove me wrong by posting anything contradicting what I said here but space cheese is his only hope. Me personally, I care less about that since this is a battle instead of a lifting ft contest (even though OPM punching power showings are leagues above Supes). Saitama would've tanked this and looked at Wraith like he was retarded.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?pid=23525&pg=7
http://www.comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?pid=23525&pg=8
http://www.comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?pid=23525&pg=9

Superman slammed into the ground and thrown into some mountain received two broken ribs. This wouldn't have done a thing to Saitama. Like I've said, anyone here can post something in battle contradicting this but I'm sure you will not find it. Cling to your earth weight lifting while I focus on Saitama punching power splitting mountains (from the Shockwaves), stopping the rain in an entire city (from the Shockwaves) and splitting the sky across the planet (from the Shockwaves) while TANKING everything Boros threw at him (getting punched to the moon).

SquallX
This is ****ing pathetic to even think Saitaman has a chance. I like the fact that Carver posted links of Kal fighting someone that was far superior than him.

Carver's bullshit logic is that we use average showings right? Then how come when it's a Dbz fight, he always pull the Goku's punches are Universal bullshit, when we see Goku fights barely damage the ground there fighting on.

Explain that bullshit double standard too me?

NemeBro
Whereas Saitama is punching earth force power with out any effort at all

Saitama has never punched with enough force to destroy the planet. None of his feats are planetary. thumb up

And, in the case of the feat you're talking about, did little damage.

People have actually mathed out how impressive the feats you're talking about are. None of them are on par with moving planetary bodies. thumb up

Maybe, but given your history of lying I'm not inclined to believe you tbh. Nor do I particularly care. Even if Saitama's punching feats are better than Superman's, Superman still wins.

Oh look, carver thinks that all that matters in a fight is who can punch harder.

MMA has shown us that grappling matters just as much if not more than striking in a fight. Superman's lifting feats matter much more in a grappling match.

And by lifting feats, Superman is literally over a trillion times more impressive than any of Saitama's. smile

If Superman were to get Saitama in a bear hug there is literally nothing Saitama could do, by feats.

I don't go into Marvel vs. DC debates. Marvel fans get incredibly upset when someone points out how slow most of their characters tend to be.

I'm pretty sure that I've seen you try to pass some feat of Hulk's off as pressing a sun on his back and got laughed out of the thread (partly because it was someone claiming he was being hit with a sun on his back, why is it that so many of the feats you try to pass off as legitimate are purely dialogue-based?).

Also, I wouldn't. Because Superman is much faster than Hulk. Much like how he's faster than Saitama. thumb up

NemeBro
Lol...he didn't say that. Anyways, OPM stomps Superman. The only way this fight becomes interesting is when we look at space cheese fts which means nothing here. When you take the time to look at Supes in action, this really isn't a fight. Someone can prove me wrong by posting anything contradicting what I said here but space cheese is his only hope. Me personally, I care less about that since this is a battle instead of a lifting ft contest (even though OPM punching power showings are leagues above Supes). Saitama would've tanked this and looked at Wraith like he was retarded.

Superman slammed into the ground and thrown into some mountain received two broken ribs. This wouldn't have done a thing to Saitama. Like I've said, anyone here can post something in battle contradicting this but I'm sure you will not find it. Cling to your earth weight lifting while I focus on Saitama punching power splitting mountains (from the Shockwaves), stopping the rain in an entire city (from the Shockwaves) and splitting the sky across the planet (from the Shockwaves) while TANKING everything Boros threw at him (getting punched to the moon).

I'll keep this in mind next time you try to claim that pre-DBS DBZ characters punch hard enough to destroy planets when we see them hurt by punches that don't even destroy cities. thumb up

carver9
I'll keep this in mind next time you try to claim that pre-DBS DBZ characters punch hard enough to destroy planets when we see them hurt by punches that don't even destroy cities. thumb up

My point went completely over your head. We are talking about consistency here. I clearly told you to show me something to go against what I said. I feel sure on my post that you will not be able to find anything. A punch doesn't have to destroy a city for you to prove me wrong. Saitama punching fts are just, how can I say it, superior. Do you not understand this? I've already said Saitama would probably cream Super Saiyan Goku and he would cream Superman as well because Saitama has tanked attacks that both Goku and Superman would either be koed by or outright killed due to prolong beatings.

carver9
This is ****ing pathetic to even think Saitaman has a chance. I like the fact that Carver posted links of Kal fighting someone that was far superior than him.

Carver's bullshit logic is that we use average showings right? Then how come when it's a Dbz fight, he always pull the Goku's punches are Universal bullshit, when we see Goku fights barely damage the ground there fighting on.

Explain that bullshit double standard too me?

Different writers, different opinions. DBZ and OPM doesn't suffer from this.

TheBadguy
Nemebro is beyondergod your alias

NemeBro
My point went completely over your head. We are talking about consistency here.

Right, why can't you be consistent?

Don't need to. You're not my boss. You don't set the terms of the debate.

Already said that might be the case (I'm a lot less familiar with new 52 Superman's feats). What's your point, though?

Superman doesn't need to punch Saitama to beat him. thumb down

Like what? The best attack he has tanked is, by statements and not feats, a life wiper at best (to put this into perspective, this would be capable of destroying a few continents).

This isn't as impressive as withstanding the strain of planetary bodies (did you know that strength feats are also durability feats? They are!).

NemeBro
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Nemebro is beyondergod your alias Don't know, are you going to stop being a dickless phaggot and contribute to the thread beyond cheerleading for the guy you have a crush on? For all the shit I give carver he has the stones to actually take part in the debate. You're just a dumbass who latches onto other people's efforts to look cool.

Gottem.

abhilegend
Superman tanked being punched from Mars to Earth.

Heck, Power Girl survived a hit which sent her across galaxies.

abhilegend

Wraith was several times stronger than Superman. How is that in any way relevant here? How is Saitama tanking a hit from someone much stronger than Superman?

Superman still beat the shit out of him.

Time-Immemorial
Ya Carver have you lost your mind?

TheBadguy
Don't know, are you going to stop being a dickless phaggot and contribute to the thread beyond cheerleading for the guy you have a crush on? For all the shit I give carver he has the stones to actually take part in the debate. You're just a dumbass who latches onto other people's efforts to look cool.

Gottem.

Lmao so you said all that to say yes it is your alias? Lol fukin weirdo I knew it was a matter of time before you exposed yourself in here. I made the thread asking the question so obviously I don't know who'd win, unlike you and your autism I don't just start discussions to hear myself talk to myself, I'm actually genuinely asking. I don't watch opm I'm not familiar with him, I am familiar with Clark so this is a good question to gauge opm with. Now log in on beyondergod or thundergodenu or whatever other random account you made to shitpost with you autistic simpleton.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Wraith was several times stronger than Superman. How is that in any way relevant here? How is Saitama tanking a hit from someone much stronger than Superman?

Superman still beat the shit out of him.

Superman was thrown against mountains (which isn't bad) and both of his ribs cracked. Saitama wouldn't have felt that. Also this...

https://youtu.be/KtrRZE7yKaw

Do you honestly believe that Superman can tank all of this?

abhilegend
Superman was thrown against mountains (which isn't bad) and both of his ribs cracked. Saitama wouldn't have felt that. Also this...

https://youtu.be/KtrRZE7yKaw

Do you honestly believe that Superman can tank all of this?
By someone far stronger than him. It's not about the mountains, it's who is attacking him.

It's like saying Odin killed Surtur in an attack that didn't even destroy the street a few feet below. So Surtur must suck.

Yes, he would. But as far as punching to the moon is concerned, here is Power Girl getting punched across Galaxies and surviving.
http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/22837348_4359496.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/22837349_4472789.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/22837350_1925123.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/22837351_2221121.jpg

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/22837352_1673893.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/22837353_8898214.jpg

carver9
By someone far stronger than him. It's not about the mountains, it's who is attacking him.

It's like saying Odin killed Surtur in an attack that didn't even destroy the street a few feet below. So Surtur must suck.

Yes, he would. But as far as punching to the moon is concerned, here is Power Girl getting punched across Galaxies and surviving.

He was THROWN. It wasn't a punch or anything...he was thrown against mountains which resulted in him getting his ribs cracked. That would not happen to Saitama.

No Herald is tanking all of what happened to Saitama in that vid.

abhilegend
He was THROWN. It wasn't a punch or anything...he was thrown against mountains which resulted in him getting his ribs cracked. That would not happen to Saitama.

It would absolutely happen to anyone even close to Superman level.

Which Saitama can't approach.

And you are the sole authority on that huh? Since when?

bbrem123
This is ****ing pathetic to even think Saitaman has a chance.

can you explain how Saitama does not stand a chance? Pretty sure you cant...

He has never been injured as far as I know

bbrem123
how can anybody say who wins this when saitama has never been hurt or even tried for that matter. Him not trying and he still seems on par with average superman...

SquallX
Originally posted by bbrem123
can you explain how Saitama does not stand a chance? Pretty sure you cant...

He has never been injured as far as I know

Jesus man, it would take a brain dead moron into thinking Saitaman can beat Kal after all the shits he's done so far in the New 52.

So I guess with that logic, no one can beat Saitaman since he's never been touch right? So if I make a Beerus vs Saitaman thread, Saitaman wins right? After all following you're logic since he's never been injured before, he has to win.

carver9
He really hasn't done much tbh. Saitama punching power is greater. Don't know how anyone can dispute this. Someone make a thread in the versus forum please.

bbrem123
Jesus man, it would take a brain dead moron into thinking Saitaman can beat Kal after all the shits he's done so far in the New 52.

So I guess with that logic, no one can beat Saitaman since he's never been touch right? So if I make a Beerus vs Saitaman thread, Saitaman wins right? After all following you're logic since he's never been injured before, he has to win. jesus man. No need to be a dick. I asked a simple question. Never said who won.

You never answered my question too. Lets get out of rage mode for a second.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.