Thor Corps of 4 -Vs- G.L Corps of 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No B.F.R..
No Prep..
Dcnu..

Odinson
Lady Thor
B.R. Bill
Angela

Vs

G.L Hal
G.L John
G.L Guy
G.L Jade

ShadowFyre
BRB passes Stormbreaker to Jane Foster, she then solos one of two ways. By either dropping a big bang on them or simply using both hammers to blitz this team which so far has been her go to move.

Current Hal has krona gauntlet which is equal to 12 rings though, but he isnt surviving my first option.

Supermex
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
BRB passes Stormbreaker to Jane Foster, she then solos one of two ways. By either dropping a big bang on them or simply using both hammers to blitz this team which so far has been her go to move.

Current Hal has krona gauntlet which is equal to 12 rings though, but he isnt surviving my first option.

lol

All G.L's are at classic/standard forms of themselves

Mindset
Where's Kyle?

Are you trying to anger me?

deathslash
Originally posted by Mindset
Where's Kyle?

Are you trying to anger me? he's in gotham.............. getting butt raped by bueno.

Mindset
Originally posted by deathslash
he's in gotham.............. getting butt raped by bueno. But he isn't.

deathslash
Originally posted by Mindset
But he isn't. you're right. He's in space battling nekron right after he reanimated his girlfriend's corpse.

Juk3n
No Kyle GL means Team Odin stomp.

Supermex
Originally posted by Juk3n
No Kyle GL means Team Odin stomp.

Can G.L Kyle tip it to the G.L' s favor?

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Supermex
Can G.L Kyle tip it to the G.L' s favor?

I actually think this is a good fight. I was only half joking , because Jane can do both those things.

I might have mixed up Kyle and Hal. Thought it was hal with the krona cUntlet

ShadowFyre
Just noticed i put cuntlet. Should probably change that...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.