Out of practice vs: Kanan vs Cade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Cade Skywalker, Bounty-Hunter, who hasn't touched a lightsaber in years

gets called upon to take down

Kanan Jarrus, Smuggler, who hasn't touched a lightsaber in years

Both armed with blasters and so on and hiding their force abilities, like they did before being called up to be Jedi again.

NewGuy01
Stop making ridiculous spite threads to boost awareness your favorite era.

Thanks.

FreshestSlice
thumb up

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Stop making ridiculous spite threads to boost awareness your favorite era.

Thanks.

Eh, I don't think it's a spite- This is mostly a blaster battle, Cade's handicapped a fair amount. Heck, at least Kanan's not on drugs!

Sure, once they both get into the swing, it'd be a spite, but that's not this.

Also, something else I'll note- Kanan *carries* a saber, Cade doesn't. Kanan can pull it out if he's having trouble.

Emperordmb
thumb up Yeah, there's no need to be condescending about everything.

NewGuy01
@DMB, there's no need to be a crybaby about everything.

@Q99, Cade probably whoops him with his bare hands, dude.

Q99
To put it another way, this is a, "Hmm, these characters had similar circumstances, and while *normally* they'd be a lousy fight, at this respective part of their careers could they be a good match...?" battle.

carthage
@DMB, there's no need to be a crybaby

I'm ****ing sick of trolls Sas, you're no better than Intrepid <---- Satan at this point.

NewGuy01
Except, they didn't. One of them is a particularly beastly Skywalker, and the other is a more or less average joe by comparison.

Q99
Except, they didn't. One of them is a particularly beastly Skywalker, and the other is a more or less average joe by comparison.

Once they actually start getting back in the game, yea.

However, Kanan seemed to me to keep his Jedi skills in somewhat better shape when out of the game, carries around the pieces of his saber for emergency, and Cade does drugs that lowers his force power. These are all major factors.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.