Kylo vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Loki gets The Spear of Destiny

Kylo gets saber.

Edit: No illusions for Loki

quanchi112
Kylo wins.

Tattoos N Scars
Kylo falls for an illusion and gets impaled from behind.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Kylo falls for an illusion and gets impaled from behind. Nah, he force freezes Loki. Times they are a changin'.

carthage
Feats for Lokis illusions?

Kylo is highly unstable, an illusion would probably seal a victory for Loki

quanchi112
Originally posted by carthage
Feats for Lokis illusions?

Kylo is highly unstable, an illusion would probably seal a victory for Loki Not. At. All. Kylo wins you pretender.

Time-Immemorial
No illusions..JHC..

EmperorSidious2
Loki dominates. His physicals are much better and he has more power at his disposal.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Loki dominates. His physicals are much better and he has more power at his disposal.

Traitor.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by quanchi112
Traitor.

He's not biased

quanchi112
He's not biased Yes, he is along with being stupid.

NotAllThatEvil
Theres also the fact that kylo can read minds...just throwing that out there.

EmperorSidious2
Loki is the God of mischief and grand manipulator. Sure he's powerful enough to block out Kylo Ren.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Loki is the God of mischief and grand manipulator. Sure he's powerful enough to block out Kylo Ren. Based on ?

Time-Immemorial
Kylo disables and disarms him most likely.

Utrigita
Loki for the win imo.

BruceSkywalker
Kylo but just barely....

Insane Titan
Loki wins.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Loki wins.

Dont switch to the darkside on me brosmile

Tattoos N Scars
Loki was good enough to take the throne of Asgard from Odin. I would imagine Loki is more intelligent than Kylo. Loki would pull a win.

Nephthys
Kylo falls for an illusion and gets impaled from behind.

Kylo can just sense his presence using the Force, bro. Also precognition.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Nephthys
Kylo can just sense his presence using the Force, bro. Also precognition.

Even so, is Kylo fast enough to counter? Loki is damn quick. I'd wager Loki could impale Spidey too before his Spidey senses causes a physical reaction.

Tattoos N Scars
Could a light saber cut an Asgardian?

Nephthys
Is Loki really that quick? I don't remember him being all that.

And yeah it could.

Arachnid1
I'd wager Loki could impale Spidey too before his Spidey senses causes a physical reaction. This is flat out wrong.

quanchi112
Even so, is Kylo fast enough to counter? Loki is damn quick. I'd wager Loki could impale Spidey too before his Spidey senses causes a physical reaction. Hulk walked up and ragdolled him. Let's not get crazy here.

Time-Immemorial
OP says no illusions..cut the crap people

HellRider
Should be a good fight. Loki will most likely take it though. Kylo has the force but we don't know how powerful that will be against an Asgardian. OP didn't specify if Loki has throwing daggers but Kylo could catch those mid flight like Poe's laser blast. Loki can blast him with the scepter. I don't think a lightsaber will be able to deflect a blast that wide or who knows if he can deflect it at all. Those scepter blasts ripped through cars. Even if Loki can't use illusions, can't he teleport? IIRC, in "The Avengers" Loki tricks Coulson with an illusion and teleports behind him. Also, Kylo sorta got his butt kicked by Rey. I think Loki takes the win.

Time-Immemorial
He can stop the blast with the force.

And the daggers.

NotAllThatEvil
This is pretty much the only kylo thread where he wins and thats only because he has his saber.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
This is pretty much the only kylo thread where he wins and thats only because he has his saber. Kylo has been on a tear lately save maybe one thread I've seen him in.

juggernaut74
They are both crazier than a bag full of cats.

But Ben wins.

Firefly218
If Kylo Ren uses the force it's probably over for Loki

FrothByte
Originally posted by Firefly218
If Kylo Ren uses the force it's probably over for Loki

Haven't watched the new Star wars yet, but what is he supposed to do with the force that can take out Loki?

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte
Haven't watched the new Star wars yet, but what is he supposed to do with the force that can take out Loki? Do you want me to ruin it for you ?

NotAllThatEvil
Spoil the first five minutes. Thats when his only feat comes from

quanchi112
Spoil the first five minutes. Thats when his only feat comes from That isn't his only feat.

NotAllThatEvil
Kinda is. He also stopped rey but that wasn't as impressive

quanchi112
Kinda is. He also stopped rey but that wasn't as impressive His mind extracting powers as well. How aggressive he is with his force powers is impressive.

NotAllThatEvil
Anybody can read minds. Yoda did it, sidious did it, and vader did it. Reading minds is practacly the bread and butter of jediing.

FrothByte
Don't worry about spoilers. I'm just wondering what you guys think he can do with the force that guarantees a win agai st Loki?

NotAllThatEvil
Don't worry about spoilers. I'm just wondering what you guys think he can do with the force that guarantees a win agai st Loki?

Use a lightsaber and read minds. Thats pretty much it.

TheVaultDweller
People are making way too many Kylo threads considering the only real full combat showing we have of him happened when he obviously had some issues after just murdering his own father and taking a bowcaster bolt to the side.

quanchi112
Anybody can read minds. Yoda did it, sidious did it, and vader did it. Reading minds is practacly the bread and butter of jediing. Not in the same manner. Who figured out the information at the end of ANH ? Vader or Tarkin ?

laughing out loud

I'll just hit you with facts.

Firefly218
Use a lightsaber and read minds. Thats pretty much it.
No he also uses the force to paralyze people and at one point he levitates a person and brings them in to grab their neck from ten feet away.

Firefly218
Not in the same manner. Who figured out the information at the end of ANH ? Vader or Tarkin ?

laughing out loud

I'll just hit you with facts.

To be fair Princess Leia is also very strong in the force and is able to resist mind reading probably like Rey

quanchi112
To be fair Princess Leia is also very strong in the force and is able to resist mind reading probably like Rey Did we see him attempt to do so ? He didn't know she was his daughter and a force sensitive. Tarkin outwitted foolish Vader. He also told him what to do.

Firefly218
Did we see him attempt to do so ? He didn't know she was his daughter and a force sensitive. Tarkin outwitted foolish Vader. He also told him what to do. it's said in the movie that she resisted interrogation. Vader still had good in him but Tarkin went extreme dark side and destroyed an entire planet for the information. It has nothing to do with Vader being outwitted

quanchi112
it's said in the movie that she resisted interrogation. Vader still had good in him but Tarkin went extreme dark side and destroyed an entire planet for the information. It has nothing to do with Vader being outwitted Vader was butchering people left and right. Vader failed. Tarkin succeeded. Vader also had force powers and we don't see him even attempt such a thing. Vader brought his son before the emperor so don't act like he was just this great guy. He only turned in the heat of the moment. He let the emperor torture his own son after refusing to attack him for over thirty seconds.

laughing out loud

NotAllThatEvil
Vader didn't read her mind with the gorce. He used a mind probe droid. He could have if he wanted to, as he did with luke in the middle of their fight.

Henry_Pym
So are we going to lie about Kylo until everyone sees the movie? He mind read one person, who was tied down and god knows how long it took... They literally do a jump cut to show it took time.

Rey overpowered this turd, Loki literally rips his arms off. Also don't underestimate the durability of Loki, a bullet bounced off his face.

Robtard
Kylo will likely become more and more powerful as the series continues, but as of right now, this is Loki's fight too lose. 7/10, Loki.

Also, gimping Loki of one of his most powerful abilities (Illusions) tells you who would win in a no holds barred match.

quanchi112
Vader didn't read her mind with the gorce. He used a mind probe droid. He could have if he wanted to, as he did with luke in the middle of their fight. He knew Luke was a force user and only did so when he was vulnerable. Kylo was raping non force users minds. He broke Poe.

NotAllThatEvil
Kylo read one mind. Good job.

quanchi112
Kylo read one mind. Good job. Don't be salty about it. He proved he has the ability.

NotAllThatEvil
So does vader readong luke's, but you had to go and disregard that.

quanchi112
So does vader readong luke's, but you had to go and disregard that. Due to their force connection. He had to wait till Luke was emotional since he didn't read this prior to in ESB.

Henry_Pym
Due to their force connection. He had to wait till Luke was emotional since he didn't read this prior to in ESB. and Kylo read Poe's after he had been tortured for an extended period of time...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
and Kylo read Poe's after he had been tortured for an extended period of time... The toeture had nothing to do with Kylo's force powers in that scene. Kylo succeeded whereas the interrogators had failed.

Henry_Pym
Prove it, or more apt to you

Based on?

quanchi112
Prove it, or more apt to you

Based on? We see that they were unsuccessful since Kylo just met him and they hadn't gleamed the information they needed from him. Boom.

Trocity
How did they try to gleam the info from him?

Shine a bright light in his eyes?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
How did they try to gleam the info from him?

Shine a bright light in his eyes? Torture him. That's how people get information when you're taken prisoner. The fact I have to tell you how things are done shows your ineptitude.

Trocity
laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud Next time you need anything spoonfed don't hesitate to ask.

Henry_Pym
We see that they were unsuccessful since Kylo just met him and they hadn't gleamed the information they needed from him. Boom. how does the torture being unsuccessful prove Kylo didn't need him weakened? All it proves is that Kylo was tortured...

Also, how is this relevant to an actual fight?

Trocity
Next time you need anything spoonfed don't hesitate to ask.

thumb up I won't. This has been very illuminating.

quanchi112
how does the torture being unsuccessful prove Kylo didn't need him weakened? All it proves is that Kylo was tortured...

Also, how is this relevant to an actual fight? It is on you to prove he needs him to be weakened to use his force powers. He was talking just fine.

Do you know how debating works ?

Kylo force freezes him and kills him. That's relevant, boy.

quanchi112
thumb up I won't. This has been very illuminating. I am very great at what I do.

Henry_Pym
It is on you to prove he needs him to be weakened to use his force powers. He was talking just fine.

Do you know how debating works ?

Kylo force freezes him and kills him. That's relevant, boy. no it isn't... He successfully mind read one person, after torture for an extended period of time and it took him time to torture said person before getting the information.

I'm not sure you saw the movie.

Prove he can force freeze someone as physically strong as Loki, I'll be waiting.

quanchi112
no it isn't... He successfully mind read one person, after torture for an extended period of time and it took him time to torture said person before getting the information.

I'm not sure you saw the movie.

Prove he can force freeze someone as physically strong as Loki, I'll be waiting. The torture had nothing to do with the force powers. If you feel they did prove it. Yes, he needed to use the force to get the info.

Irony since Poe joked who talks first do you talk first or do I talk first. He wasn't broken by interrogation you colossal fool.

Loki isn't that strong. That's Thor. Loki is the trickster. The Lightsaber would end him.

Henry_Pym
The torture had nothing to do with the force powers. If you feel they did prove it. Yes, he needed to use the force to get the info.

Irony since Poe joked who talks first do you talk first or do I talk first. He wasn't broken by interrogation you colossal fool.

Loki isn't that strong. That's Thor. Loki is the trickster. The Lightsaber would end him. being weakened doesn't affect your abilities... Nice to know you can't weasel your way out of Rey emasculating Kylo.

Because him joking means all the blood was an illusion... Lol flaming

Loki literally had bullets bounce off his face and caught a full draw arrow without so much as a hand budge... Low balling and flaming; sir, I think you have lost this debate.

quanchi112
being weakened doesn't affect your abilities... Nice to know you can't weasel your way out of Rey emasculating Kylo.

Because him joking means all the blood was an illusion... Lol flaming

Loki literally had bullets bounce off his face and caught a full draw arrow without so much as a hand budge... Low balling and flaming; sir, I think you have lost this debate. It does weaken your movement and your body ffs. If you lose a lot of blood and have your shoulder cut through by a lightsaber. It's like saying Michael Jordan is the same with a torn acl. Are you getting this ?

It shows he clearly wasn't broken by the interrogation at all. He was broken by Kylo but I have to hold your incapable hand throughout this entire debate.

Are you comparing a bullet to a lightsaber ?

laughing out loud

Henry_Pym
So prove he can mind read in battle.

Your only holding my hand because you are/have lost.

Divertion; this is a strength argument. Prove Kylo can restrain someone on Loki's physical level. Just concede, please.

FrothByte
Finally watched The Force Awakens (on Christmas Eve) and now I can properly weigh in:

Kylo had better hope he has enough force strength to hold someone as strong as Loki. Because if it ends up in melee combat he's toast. He probably has the crappiest sword skill out of any Jedi ever.

Mindset
Loki breaks him.

Darth Thor
All Asgardians have insane strength. AOS has made that clear. I know technically Loki's not from Asgard, but Frost Giants are also pretty strong.

In any case, Loki's durability isn't debatable. He can probably take a few stabs from a Saber. But one hit from Loki and Kylo is dead.

quanchi112
So prove he can mind read in battle.

Your only holding my hand because you are/have lost.

Divertion; this is a strength argument. Prove Kylo can restrain someone on Loki's physical level. Just concede, please. I didn't say he'd read his mind in battle I said he'd freeze and kill him.

You made the claim Loki is too strong so the onus in you since the ability has already been proven.

Henry_Pym
I didn't say he'd read his mind in battle I said he'd freeze and kill him.

You made the claim Loki is too strong so the onus in you since the ability has already been proven. even then it would still be on you, you are saying it's able to hold a character as physically strong as Loki... I'm asking you why?

quanchi112
even then it would still be on you, you are saying it's able to hold a character as physically strong as Loki... I'm asking you why? It is up to you to prove he's too strong to be held. If you believe something is true the onus is on for you to prove it not for me to disprove your theory.

Henry_Pym
You are declaring a no-limits fallacy.

Ie. No character in Star Wars palmed a lightsaber, thus no character in fiction can... That's nonsense.

quanchi112
You are declaring a no-limits fallacy.

Ie. No character in Star Wars palmed a lightsaber, thus no character in fiction can... That's nonsense. No, I am saying his powers work unless you can prove he's stronger. You made the claim. Come on Henry Pym.

FrothByte
It is up to you to prove he's too strong to be held. If you believe something is true the onus is on for you to prove it not for me to disprove your theory.

Sorry Quan, but I have to agree with them here. This is a no limits fallacy. Just because Kylo can force-hold a human doesn't mean he can force-hold an entire building from collapsing.

To make the claim that he can force-hold Loki in the middle of a fight you'd have to prove that he can hold someone/something as powerful as Loki.

Basically the way you're forming your argument sounds like this: Person A has proven he can run 10 mph, therefore he is also able to run 100 mph... unless you can prove that he cannot.

quanchi112
Sorry Quan, but I have to agree with them here. This is a no limits fallacy. Just because Kylo can force-hold a human doesn't mean he can force-hold an entire building from collapsing.

To make the claim that he can force-hold Loki in the middle of a fight you'd have to prove that he can hold someone/something as powerful as Loki.

Basically the way you're forming your argument sounds like this: Person A has proven he can run 10 mph, therefore he is also able to run 100 mph... unless you can prove that he cannot. No, you'd have to claim he's strong enough to resist it. The ability is proven so if you feel Loki is too strong to be held prove he goes 100 mph so to speak. You're just asking me to accept your beliefs without proof.

FrothByte
No, you'd have to claim he's strong enough to resist it. The ability is proven so if you feel Loki is too strong to be held prove he goes 100 mph so to speak. You're just asking me to accept your beliefs without proof.

Ok, let me repeat my analogy. If person A is able to bench press 100 lbs, would you also automatically assume he can bench press 1000 lbs?

Because that's basically what you're asking us to believe here.

quanchi112
Ok, let me repeat my analogy. If person A is able to bench press 100 lbs, would you also automatically assume he can bench press 1000 lbs?

Because that's basically what you're asking us to believe here. You said Loki is 1000 lbs so prove it.

FrothByte
You said Loki is 1000 lbs so prove it.

Sure. Loki is easily 10x stronger than Rey or Poe.

quanchi112
Sure. Loki is easily 10x stronger than Rey or Poe. Based on ?

FrothByte
Based on ?

Captain America can hold a motorcycle with 3 grown women above his head for an extended duration without breaking a sweat.

He's strong enough to hold a car from falling. Strong enough to punch through a submarine window. Strong enough to tear a log with his bare hands.

Rey and Poe are nowhere near Cap's strength, and yet a full kick from Cap doesn't even knock Loki back which would indicate that Loki is magnitudes above Cap in strength.

An Asgardian woman is easily able to push a van (or was it a trailer). Not even 10 Reys could accomplish the same feat. Thor is considered one of the most powerful Asgardians. Loki is able to block hits from Thor.

That puts Loki more than 10x the strength level of either Rey or Poe.

I mean seriously, do you really think that 10 fit humans can overpower Loki?

quanchi112
Captain America can hold a motorcycle with 3 grown women above his head for an extended duration without breaking a sweat.

He's strong enough to hold a car from falling. Strong enough to punch through a submarine window. Strong enough to tear a log with his bare hands.

Rey and Poe are nowhere near Cap's strength, and yet a full kick from Cap doesn't even knock Loki back which would indicate that Loki is magnitudes above Cap in strength.

An Asgardian woman is easily able to push a van (or was it a trailer). Not even 10 Reys could accomplish the same feat. Thor is considered one of the most powerful Asgardians. Loki is able to block hits from Thor.

That puts Loki more than 10x the strength level of either Rey or Poe.

I mean seriously, do you really think that 10 fit humans can overpower Loki? Durability isn't strength.

Cap can block hits from Thor does that mean he's as strong as Thor. No.

We've also seen the force move things easily thirty times as strong as Rey or Poe.

FrothByte
Durability isn't strength.

Cap can block hits from Thor does that mean he's as strong as Thor. No.

We've also seen the force move things easily thirty times as strong as Rey or Poe.

I'm not talking about durability. I'm talking about Cap not being able to push Loki even a step back with a full powered kick. That's not durability, that's strength.

Also, being able to block blows from someone implies that you are somewhere near that person's strength range... because it's completely stupid to think a 5 year old child can block a full strength strike from an adult heavyweight right?

As for the force moving heavier objects, it was done by other force users and not Kylo so it doesn't count.

Besides, you haven't answered my question: Do you think 10 Poes or 10 Reys can overpower Loki?

Henry_Pym
Loki took fire arm rounds (multiple) to the face and body.

A standard 762. round is comparable to a full grown man swinging a baseball bat at full force, this didn't even knock Loki's head back.

quanchi112
I'm not talking about durability. I'm talking about Cap not being able to push Loki even a step back with a full powered kick. That's not durability, that's strength.

Also, being able to block blows from someone implies that you are somewhere near that person's strength range... because it's completely stupid to think a 5 year old child can block a full strength strike from an adult heavyweight right?

As for the force moving heavier objects, it was done by other force users and not Kylo so it doesn't count.

Besides, you haven't answered my question: Do you think 10 Poes or 10 Reys can overpower Loki? We have seen force users casually toss pods in combat so acting like the force is pressed with human level strength is simply absurd. I'm not ignoring history and canon to sell my point because cap's kick which can't send senate pods flying was used. I can give you a list of feats far greater than that.

It counts that he stopped a force bolt which packs more of an impact from poe's gun than caps leg.

You're throwing random numbers out there and ignoring the force feats themselves. smile

Time-Immemorial
Loki took fire arm rounds (multiple) to the face and body.

A standard 762. round is comparable to a full grown man swinging a baseball bat at full force, this didn't even knock Loki's head back.

A 7.62 round is from a large rifle or automatic assault weapon like a 240 bravo or M60.

He was shot in the face with a handgun.

FrothByte
We have seen force users casually toss pods in combat so acting like the force is pressed with human level strength is simply absurd. I'm not ignoring history and canon to sell my point because cap's kick which can't send senate pods flying was used. I can give you a list of feats far greater than that.

It counts that he stopped a force bolt which packs more of an impact from poe's gun than caps leg.

You're throwing random numbers out there and ignoring the force feats themselves. smile

So are you going to include every force feat out there even if they weren't performed by Kylo himself?

Because if that's how you want to play this then I'm including every Asgardian feat shown even if they weren't Loki's.

quanchi112
So are you going to include every force feat out there even if they weren't performed by Kylo himself?

Because if that's how you want to play this then I'm including every Asgardian feat shown even if they weren't Loki's. I already argued due to the force bolt. Did you miss that ?

FrothByte
I already argued due to the force bolt. Did you miss that ?

Yes, and you failed to provide proof that the bolt can generate a greater impact than Cap's kicks.

quanchi112
Yes, and you failed to provide proof that the bolt can generate a greater impact than Cap's kicks. Watch the scene of what his blaster was capable of.

FrothByte
Watch the scene of what his blaster was capable of.

I did. And most of the damage seemed to be caused more by explosion rather than any forward momentum of the bolt.

quanchi112
I did. And most of the damage seemed to be caused more by explosion rather than any forward momentum of the bolt. It killed armored foes has caps kick ?

FrothByte
It killed armored foes has caps kick ?

It has killed armored foes by burning holes through them not by impact force.

Let me make this simpler:

I've already proven that Loki is multiple times stronger than either Rey or Poe who Kylo has held with the force. I did my part. Now do yours: Prove that Kylo can hold someone as powerful as Loki immobile.

quanchi112

I've already proven that Loki is multiple times stronger than either Rey or Poe who Kylo has held with the force. I did my part. Now do yours: Prove that Kylo can hold someone as powerful as Loki immobile. So it is more powerful than just the force which it has used as well.

You still have yet to prove Loki is faster or more powerful than the blaster bolt. You are using feats for cap here. laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2

I've already proven that Loki is multiple times stronger than either Rey or Poe who Kylo has held with the force. I did my part. Now do yours: Prove that Kylo can hold someone as powerful as Loki immobile.

Here's all you need. Loki is a god, Kylo isn't.

Loki has put down captain America, Kylo IIRC hasn't done anything like that physically.

If Loki has his staff he can use a blast that will blast Kylo since we've already seen that he can get injured by blaster bolts.

Loki takes this solidly.

quanchi112
Es.....laughing out loud

FrothByte
So it is more powerful than just the force which it has used as well.

You still have yet to prove Loki is faster or more powerful than the blaster bolt. You are using feats for cap here. laughing out loud

Loki doesn't need to be faster than a blaster bolt. I have no doubt that Kylo is fast enough to freeze Loki, I just don't think he has the strength to keep Loki immobile. And again it boils down to the fact that Kylo has never immobilized anyone or anything as powerful as Loki. You keep mentioning the blaster bolt but you have yet to provide any proof of the bolt's momentum being anywhere near as strong as Loki.

And it's been proven multiple times that Loki is stronger than Cap.

quanchi112
Loki doesn't need to be faster than a blaster bolt. I have no doubt that Kylo is fast enough to freeze Loki, I just don't think he has the strength to keep Loki immobile. And again it boils down to the fact that Kylo has never immobilized anyone or anything as powerful as Loki. You keep mentioning the blaster bolt but you have yet to provide any proof of the bolt's momentum being anywhere near as strong as Loki.

And it's been proven multiple times that Loki is stronger than Cap. If he is frozen still how can a muscle move to resist it ?

Nah, Cap is more skilled but Loki is clearly more durable.

FrothByte
If he is frozen still how can a muscle move to resist it ?

Nah, Cap is more skilled but Loki is clearly more durable.

If a woman wraps her arms around you to keep you immobile only because you were not expecting it, will that stop you from trying (and probably succeeding) in powering out of the bear hug?

Same analogy.

Cap is more skilled. Loki is clearly stronger. Unless you're implying that Loki is not stronger than Cap?

quanchi112
If a woman wraps her arms around you to keep you immobile only because you were not expecting it, will that stop you from trying (and probably succeeding) in powering out of the bear hug?

Same analogy.

Cap is more skilled. Loki is clearly stronger. Unless you're implying that Loki is not stronger than Cap? That isn't the same as the force freezing your muscles and body from working. Can you see legs or anything restricting him ?

Loki is more durable than cap. Onus is on you.

EmperorSidious2
Is Kylo Rens force freeze similar to Blood Bendong in which you can immobilize them?

quanchi112
laughing out loud

FrothByte
That isn't the same as the force freezing your muscles and body from working. Can you see legs or anything restricting him ?

Loki is more durable than cap. Onus is on you.

I want to hear you say it loud and clear: Loki is not stronger than Cap.

That is what you're saying right? So go ahead and say it clearly... and I'll step back and watch the entire KMC laugh at you.

As for freezing your muscles and body from working... do you have proof that that's how the force works instead of being just an invisible fist gripping your entire body?

quanchi112
I want to hear you say it loud and clear: Loki is not stronger than Cap.

That is what you're saying right? So go ahead and say it clearly... and I'll step back and watch the entire KMC laugh at you.

As for freezing your muscles and body from working... do you have proof that that's how the force works instead of being just an invisible fist gripping your entire body? Cap has nothing to do with this look is durability is clearly better. Quit ignoring it.

You seem emotionally worked up. Calm down.

When has the force ever been described as an invisible fist ??

laughing out loud laughing out loud

FrothByte
Cap has nothing to do with this look is durability is clearly better. Quit ignoring it.

You seem emotionally worked up. Calm down.

When has the force ever been described as an invisible fist ??

laughing out loud laughing out loud

So is Loki stronger than Cap or not? I promise I'm going somewhere with this. I just want to get a clear answer from you.

quanchi112
So is Loki stronger than Cap or not? I promise I'm going somewhere with this. I just want to get a clear answer from you. Irrelevant.

FrothByte
Irrelevant.

Dodge dodging dodger

Robtard
#gottem

quanchi112
Dodge dodging dodger It is and you've dodged the rest of my post. You conceded. even Roberta the cheerleader has been called in.

#iwon

Time-Immemorial
Quan did you lose this one?

I can't believe it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

I don't believe it. I won.

Time-Immemorial
You beat Froth??

quanchi112
You beat Froth?? He is quite weak. Roberta showed up to cheer him on despite his incompetence.

Henry_Pym
A 7.62 round is from a large rifle or automatic assault weapon like a 240 bravo or M60.

He was shot in the face with a handgun. lol? They make 50. Cal pistols.

Hell you can do a bolt/barrel swap on an AR15 to fire the round. Shield fire arms in the comics are heavily modified for the power to deal with superhuman beings and Fury in Avengers is shown making weapons to do the same thing.

Henry_Pym

I can't believe it. I beat Quan 4 pages ago, it's just funny watching him change the goal posts.

quanchi112
I beat Quan 4 pages ago, it's just funny watching him change the goal posts. What goalpost did I change, kid ?

Time-Immemorial
lol? They make 50. Cal pistols.

Hell you can do a bolt/barrel swap on an AR15 to fire the round. Shield fire arms in the comics are heavily modified for the power to deal with superhuman beings and Fury in Avengers is shown making weapons to do the same thing.

Well I was confused because you said he was shot with a 7.22 pistol, which I don't believe he was.. I know they have .50 pistol, but a 7.62 round from a rifle is still larger and more powerful then a .50 pistol.

Time-Immemorial
Well I was confused because you said he was shot with a 7.62 pistol, which I don't believe he was.. I know they have .50 pistol, but a 7.62 round from a rifle is still larger and more powerful then a .50 pistol.

Fixed.

FrothByte
He is quite weak. Roberta showed up to cheer him on despite his incompetence.

When you flip the chess board over because you can't beat your opponent in a straight-up match... that ain't winning.

Because you are unable to find the cojones to back up your claim on whether Loki is stronger or weaker than Cap - you ended up ignoring it all together (flipping the chess board).

quanchi112
When you flip the chess board over because you can't beat your opponent in a straight-up match... that ain't winning.

Because you are unable to find the cojones to back up your claim on whether Loki is stronger or weaker than Cap - you ended up ignoring it all together (flipping the chess board). Cap is not in this thread. Your off topic and irrelevant posts are duly noted. Continue to call in more cheerleaders because ironically you used cap feats for Loki strength. Sit in the corner and don't even face me.

FrothByte
Cap is not in this thread. Your off topic and irrelevant posts are duly noted. Continue to call in more cheerleaders because ironically you used cap feats for Loki strength. Sit in the corner and don't even face me.

Beating Cap is one of Loki's feats and thus it is relevant to this thread. Unless of course you don't want me to prove Loki's strength, in which case your dodging makes perfect sense.

I've answered all your questions. So honestly, how hard can it be to answer just one question?

quanchi112
Beating Cap is one of Loki's feats and thus it is relevant to this thread. Unless of course you don't want me to prove Loki's strength, in which case your dodging makes perfect sense.

I've answered all your questions. So honestly, how hard can it be to answer just one question? Beating someone doesn't mean you get their strength feats. You said other feats don't count for Ren but ironically cite Cap strength feats.

You said the force is like a giant invisible fist.

FrothByte
Beating someone doesn't mean you get their strength feats. You said other feats don't count for Ren but ironically cite Cap strength feats.

You said the force is like a giant invisible fist.

I said it might be. Because we don't know exactly how the force works do we?

As for other force users, Kylo never fought any force users straight up so we can't use their feats. Loki however has fought and overpowered Cap, so discussing Cap's strength feats are relevant.

Now, how bout we do this like proper gentlemen. You ask one question and I'll answer, then I'll one question and you answer. You can go first.

quanchi112
I said it might be. Because we don't know exactly how the force works do we?

As for other force users, Kylo never fought any force users straight up so we can't use their feats. Loki however has fought and overpowered Cap, so discussing Cap's strength feats are relevant.

Now, how bout we do this like proper gentlemen. You ask one question and I'll answer, then I'll one question and you answer. You can go first. We know it isn't a giant invisible hand.

Loki defeated him but caps skill is what makes him dangerous as well.

Only if you publically mock Robbie for his cheerleading tactics in this thread. Denounce him.

FrothByte
We know it isn't a giant invisible hand.

Loki defeated him but caps skill is what makes him dangerous as well.

Only if you publically mock Robbie for his cheerleading tactics in this thread. Denounce him.

Let's leave Robtard out of this. One question, one answer. You start.

Henry_Pym
What goalpost did I change, kid ? I pointed it out 4 pages ago when you started crying, just like you are here. laughing out loud

Henry_Pym
Loki literally had bullets bounce off his face and caught a full draw arrow without so much as a hand budge... Low balling and flaming; sir, I think you have lost this debate. Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you comparing a bullet to a lightsaber ? Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Divertion; this is a strength argument. Prove Kylo can restrain someone on Loki's physical level. Just concede, please.

quanchi112
Let's leave Robtard out of this. One question, one answer. You start. Until you renounce him I won't play your game.

quanchi112
The power and speed of the blaster bolt is greater than lokis strength based on logical thinking. Speed greatly matters when it comes to force. laughing out loud

Kylo wins.

FrothByte
Until you renounce him I won't play your game.

Stop being petty. Do you want to debate or not?

Also, did I just see you assert that the forward momentum of a blaster bolt is stronger than Loki? Seriously?

quanchi112

Also, did I just see you assert that the forward momentum of a blaster bolt is stronger than Loki? Seriously? I do but if you let cheerleaders like Robbie detract from the debate without renouncing them you lose privileges.

FrothByte
I do but if you let cheerleaders like Robbie detract from the debate without renouncing them you lose privileges.

Lol. Don't you find it ironic that you're accusing someone of getting "detracted from the debate" when you're doing everything you can from getting back on topic?

Silent Master
Lol. Don't you find it ironic that you're accusing someone of getting "detracted from the debate" when you're doing everything you can from getting back on topic?

Personally I like how quan essentially just admitted that he can't handle Rob and is begging you to get Rob to stop picking on on him.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Silent Master
Personally I like how quan essentially just admitted that he can't handle Rob and is begging you to get Rob to stop picking on on him.

LOL.

Henry_Pym
The power and speed of the blaster bolt is greater than lokis strength based on logical thinking. Speed greatly matters when it comes to force. laughing out loud

Kylo wins. prove it...

It's nearly mass-less and doesn't seem very fast for a munition.

Robtard
Let's leave Robtard out of this. One question, one answer. You start.

He can't, he obsessed over me and terrified of answering your on-topic questions.

Robtard

LoL.

EmperorSidious2

Also, did I just see you assert that the forward momentum of a blaster bolt is stronger than Loki? Seriously?

Don't waste your time. You've gone down the gentleman way and he still won't respomd. He isn't worth your time or effort.

quanchi112
Personally I like how quan essentially just admitted that he can't handle Rob and is begging you to get Rob to stop picking on on him. Rob won't respond to me for long but I want him to denounce him. He will.

quanchi112
LOL. So you're just interested in trolling. I always kinda figured. Kylo wins.

quanchi112
prove it...

It's nearly mass-less and doesn't seem very fast for a munition. Yes, it is fast and we see the power is brings. What has more force a bullet or a thrown punch ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
He can't, he obsessed over me and terrified of answering your on-topic questions. ??

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>