Canon Vader vs. Rebels/Inquisitors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Darth Vader with all of his Canon feats

VS.

Rebels Ahsoka, Fifth Brother, Grand Inquisitor, Seventh Sister, Kanan Jarrus, Ezra Bridger

Round 1: Lightsabers only

Round 2: All out fight

EmperorSidious2
Vader takes both rounds.

|King Joker|
There's no way in ****ing hell he's taking sabers only, LMFAO.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by |King Joker|
He can blitz most of the team, honestly.

|King Joker|
I doubt that, but even if it were true, Ahsoka being the major MVP on her team can probably occupy Vader enough for the extra five of her teammates to tag Vader, or distract him so she can capitalize.

FreshestSlice
Just like Mace was able to protect his team of superior combatants to this. thumb up

|King Joker|
Since when does Vader opt to jump at his opponents like a maniac and attempt to speed-blitz opponents? And I'm pretty sure Filoni's said somewhere an advantage Ahsoka has on Vader is her speed. Sidious also had the element of surprise against the Jedi, and if Ahsoka is indeed faster than Vader, he'll have shitty chances blitzing her teammates.

FreshestSlice
I assume people try their hardest not to die.
I don't remember hearing that ever.
No he didn't. They were all saber-ready. They were just slower.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by |King Joker|

He is way to far above all of them and I'm sure he can take on these guys. Kanan and Ezra defintily bring this team down when you put them up agaisnt everyone else here.m

DarthAnt66
Vader takes all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.