Kylo vs Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Force Powers only

Fight in Palps senate Chambers.

No sabers, speed equalized.

EmperorSidious2
Oh my gosh. Sidious stomps

relentless1
Sidious wrecks Kylo easily

DTM
Sidious would literally slaughter Kylo.

EmperorSidious2
I actaully think Sidious would convince Kylo to join his side and leave Snoke.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
I actaully think Sidious would convince Kylo to join his side and leave Snoke. Based on ?

relentless1
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

thats his MO, its what Sidious does, he gets people to serve as his apprentice

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
thats his MO, its what Sidious does, he gets people to serve as his apprentice Snoke convinced Kylo to kill his father whereas Vader killed Sidious and chose his son. Doesn't get any clear per than that. Snoke will upstage Sidious. Give him time.

relentless1
Sidious getting Anakin to kill little kids is way worse than what Ren did, Sidious is still the ultimate puppet master

quanchi112
Sidious getting Anakin to kill little kids is way worse than what Ren did, Sidious is still the ultimate puppet master No, it isn't because of his recent actions. He viewed the Jedi as threats. He was so fearful of his wife's death so it warped him. He later killed his master and Sidious was taken completely by surprise.

relentless1
No, it isn't because of his recent actions. He viewed the Jedi as threats. He was so fearful of his wife's death so it warped him. He later killed his master and Sidious was taken completely by surprise.

your speaking too soon man, who's to say Ren doesnt kill Snoke in ep 9?

quanchi112
your speaking too soon man, who's to say Ren doesnt kill Snoke in ep 9? I am speaking on what I know today not the possibilities of years down the line.

relentless1
well you can't compare Vaders arc to Kylos until we've seen the entire story. How do we know if Snoke is more effective at brainwashing if we haven't seen the endgame yet?

quanchi112
well you can't compare Vaders arc to Kylos until we've seen the entire story. How do we know if Snoke is more effective at brainwashing if we haven't seen the endgame yet? Because we see the effect it's already had on Kylo which is greater than the extent it had on Vader.

Argue on what we know. Things can definitely change by trilogy's end. Argue on what you know not the possibilities.

relentless1
Because we see the effect it's already had on Kylo which is greater than the extent it had on Vader.

Argue on what we know. Things can definitely change by trilogy's end. Argue on what you know not the possibilities.

I am arguing on what I've seen. Sidious got Vader to kill a roomful of children, thats way more ****ed up than Ren killing one old man. Sidious spun Anakin around until he killed kids for him to prove his loyalty to the Sith, doesnt matter the why, what matters is that he took an entire platoon into an almost deserted Jedi temple and killed all the helpless Jedi padawans and younglings that were in there. On Sidious' command.

quanchi112
I am arguing on what I've seen. Sidious got Vader to kill a roomful of children, thats way more ****ed up than Ren killing one old man. Sidious spun Anakin around until he killed kids for him to prove his loyalty to the Sith, doesnt matter the why, what matters is that he took an entire platoon into an almost deserted Jedi temple and killed all the helpless Jedi padawans and younglings that were in there. On Sidious' command. He killed his own father who loved and wanted to help him. Vader failed to allow Sidious to kill his son in his own presence. Snoke's seduction was all over him and he didn't even have to be there. The Jedi were threats to him. Luke wasn't. Han wasn't. Kylo killed his father. Vader rejected the emperor in favor of his son.

The_Tempest
Oh my gosh. Sidious stomps

Sidious wrecks Kylo easily

Originally posted by DTM
Sidious would literally slaughter Kylo.

CPT Space Bomb
This isn't remotely close. Kylo is a Sith wannabe. The Emperor was the most powerful Sith in ages.

EmperorSidious2
Sidious getting Anakin to kill little kids is way worse than what Ren did, Sidious is still the ultimate puppet master

Is Quan trying to say that what Kylo did is worse than killing kids?

quanchi112
I should use spoilers but I'm a massive idiot and Quan is deeply embedded in my head. Use spoiler tags, dunce. Yes, and I made my point quite clear. I'm intelligent and you sadly aren't.

EmperorSidious2
Relentless don't waste your time. Quan isn't worth it.

quanchi112
Relentless don't waste your time. Quan isn't worth it. Coming from the guy who just responded to my arguments. You've conceded across the board to me. Go run and hide like Luke.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Is Quan really arguing that Snook is more powerful than Sidious? LMAO. What's worse, what he cites as proof is... Look Snook turned Kylo so dark he killed his father... Sidious couldn't turn Vader so dark to kill his son. That has got to be the single worst citing of evidence to support a conclusion I've ever seen on this site... and I've seen some bad ones. That's so bad, it's almost laughable how bad it is. Think about it, just because a fighter is so bad he turns his friend into a serial killer.. doesn't mean he's going to beat fighter B who wasn't able to do so. All that could illustrate is, that Kylo is weaker mentally than Anakin. Or that Anakin had more good in him than Kylo to start with. NONE of which would mean Snook is more powerful. Arguments have reached a new low around here.

EmperorSidious2
Agreed. I doubt Snoke will surpass Sidious but it's entirely possible. I'm very interested to see what they have for Snoke like history and power because he looks like a guy who could blink and a moon explodes or something, but that probably due to his size or something and he looks like he doesn't move at all and isn't human.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Is Quan really arguing that Snook is more powerful than Sidious? LMAO. What's worse, what he cites as proof is... Look Snook turned Kylo so dark he killed his father... Sidious couldn't turn Vader so dark to kill his son. That has got to be the single worst citing of evidence to support a conclusion I've ever seen on this site... and I've seen some bad ones. That's so bad, it's almost laughable how bad it is. Think about it, just because a fighter is so bad he turns his friend into a serial killer.. doesn't mean he's going to beat fighter B who wasn't able to do so. All that could illustrate is, that Kylo is weaker mentally than Anakin. Or that Anakin had more good in him than Kylo to start with. NONE of which would mean Snook is more powerful. Arguments have reached a new low around here. I am saying better at manipulation. Don't misrepresent my argument. I do believe Snoke down the line will prove to be more powerful than Sidious but we don't have enough information at this time one way or the other. Just speculation. You never grasp what I say proving yourself to be as bad at debating as your looks are at picking up females.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I am saying better at manipulation. Don't misrepresent my argument. I do believe Snoke down the line will prove to be more powerful than Sidious but we don't have enough information at this time one way or the other. Just speculation. You never grasp what I say proving yourself to be as bad at debating as your looks are at picking up females.

I know way does that even prove he's better at manipulating. Sidious whole plan to be Chancellor, while actually being a sith lord, right in the presence of Jedi. That was epic. As well as creating the whole Clone Solders etc etc. Sidious manipulation was WELL above anything Snook has shown. It's not even comparable.

Even now, you're claiming Snook will be more powerful, and basing it off of this horrible line of logic. You're a moron Quan, and a terrible debater, but this is even bad for you. That says a lot.

Smush faced midget, you're not even in my league kid. As I said, I turn down girls who won't even give you the time of day. Granted, you got dealt a raw deal being ugly and short... but still... you'd think you won't get rejected as much as you do. But you do shorty

Time-Immemorial
Oh you twolaughing out loud

quanchi112
I know way does that even prove he's better at manipulating. Sidious whole plan to be Chancellor, while actually being a sith lord, right in the presence of Jedi. That was epic. As well as creating the whole Clone Solders etc etc. Sidious manipulation was WELL above anything Snook has shown. It's not even comparable.

Even now, you're claiming Snook will be more powerful, and basing it off of this horrible line of logic. You're a moron Quan, and a terrible debater, but this is even bad for you. That says a lot.

Smush faced midget, you're not even in my league kid. As I said, I turn down girls who won't even give you the time of day. Granted, you got dealt a raw deal being ugly and short... but still... you'd think you won't get rejected as much as you do. But you do shorty Both rose through their ranks and are both in a position of authority. Both answer to no one. That also has nothing to do with my point.

I believe he will be but it's speculation.

My point is he manipulated and in the same respect Sidious failed when he had over two decades to work with Vader. Pretty simply, ugly.

Dude, you're hideous and I doubt you've ever even banged a 7 let alone a 9.

The_Tempest
lol what?

quanchi112
Originally posted by The_Tempest
lol what? What would you like me to clarify ?

The_Tempest
The all of it part.

quanchi112
The all of it part. I knew you were going to go Han Solo on me.

I highlighted and generalized both rose to an authoritative position that were opposed by the resistance/rebels.

Both are the big bads of their trilogy thus far. I believe Snoke will be later proven to be more powerful than Palpatine but it's speculation.

Both manipulated guys who clearly fought against the light inside of them. One failed being present while the other successfully manipulated without even being in the room to influence him.

Do you disagree with anything I said ? If so clarify.

KuRuPT Thanosi
lol what?

Even if he does, you know better than to think it will make any sense Tempest. It's Quan, he's not a true star wars fan like yourself. He thinks the supreme leader will be more powerful than sidious, based on, wait for it... One made his apprentice kill his father... the other was unable to make his father kill his son. Awesome facts about power I know!!!

quanchi112
Even if he does, you know better than to think it will make any sense Tempest. It's Quan, he's not a true star wars fan like yourself. He thinks the supreme leader will be more powerful than sidious, based on, wait for it... One made his apprentice kill his father... the other was unable to make his father kill his son. Awesome facts about power I know!!! No, I said in a direct comparison of manipulation he looked to be superior because of Ren and Vader comparison.

I e always said I am speculating Snoke will be more powerful and you've been lyin g about my argument when it's plain to see. You're just too stupid and painfully long in the face to get it. You're a dolt. You're just some boob who fails to leave an impression on well anyone, frankly.

The_Tempest
Definitely not following your logic there, Quan. But i appreciate the effort.

quanchi112
Definitely not following your logic there, Quan. But i appreciate the effort. Who do you believe when this trilogy is said and done will be more powerful; Snoke or Palpatine ? Speculate for me.

The_Tempest
No clue. Given that Kylo's defining fear is that he'll never measure up to Vader, the Emperor might well still be the top dog when all is said and done.

quanchi112
No clue. Given that Kylo's defining fear is that he'll never measure up to Vader, the Emperor might well still be the top dog when all is said and done. Is that what you think will happen or hope ?

The_Tempest
Is that what you think will happen or hope ?

I have no idea. And I'd like them to do something entirely different with Snoke. We've seen a supremely powerful dark side chessmaster before. Let's shoot with something original.

quanchi112
I have no idea. And I'd like them to do something entirely different with Snoke. We've seen a supremely powerful dark side chessmaster before. Let's shoot with something original. We also saw a Death Star before and look what we ended up getting, Starkiller. It'll be fun to speculate in the entailment but it sucks its two years away.

Darth Thor
After seeing TFA I'm not really counting on Originality in this Trilogy.

Darth Thor
Sidious whole plan to be Chancellor, while actually being a sith lord, right in the presence of Jedi. That was epic.

thumb up

The_Tempest
We also saw a Death Star before and look what we ended up getting, Starkiller. It'll be fun to speculate in the entailment but it sucks its two years away.

I wasn't overly impressed with Starkiller.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Darth Thor
After seeing TFA I'm not really counting on Originality in this Trilogy.

True

quanchi112
I wasn't overly impressed with Starkiller. It was a much bigger and more powerful version than the previous. That's just my point. I also have a feeling Snoke will pull some never before seen mystical power we've never seen from anyone else thus far.

The_Tempest
Maybe.

Robtard

http://www.ripten.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/VadersFacepalm-e1326822497624.jpg

quanchi112
Maybe. If he does indeed end up being Plagueis who Palpatine already conceded was more powerful in rots then it's a done deal.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
http://www.ripten.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/VadersFacepalm-e1326822497624.jpg You are just as clueless as Kurupt so it doesn't surprise me you'd endorse this shit.

The_Tempest
If he does indeed end up being Plagueis who Palpatine already conceded was more powerful in rots then it's a done deal.

Palpatine conceded Plagueis was more powerful?

Robtard
Palpatine mocked Plagueis, achieving the power of bringing people back from the dead, but being unable to stop his own death.

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/gallery/1146058/photo_31.jpg

quanchi112
Palpatine conceded Plagueis was more powerful? He did something Palpatine was unable to do. His line was he was so powerful and so wise he could use the Midichlorians to create life. He had such a knowledge of the dark side he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.

quanchi112
Palpatine mocked Plagueis, achieving the power of bringing people back from the dead, but being unable to stop his own death.

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/gallery/1146058/photo_31.jpg Poisoning someone in their sleep is something a woman would do. Look up the stats. Poisoning is a female driven means to dispose of someone. If he is still alive well then poor Palpatine. Stay tuned.

The_Tempest
He did something Palpatine was unable to do. His line was he was so powerful and so wise he could use the Midichlorians to create life. He had such a knowledge of the dark side he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.

So him being able to do something Palpatine didn't do makes him more powerful? That logic puts Dooku above Maul since Maul never demonstrated Force lightning whereas Dooku did. erm

EmperorSidious2
So him being able to do something Palpatine didn't do makes him more powerful? That logic puts Dooku above Maul since Maul never demonstrated Force lightning whereas Dooku did. erm

Quan just conceded Dooku>Maul. laughing out loud laughing out loud Happy Dance

quanchi112
So him being able to do something Palpatine didn't do makes him more powerful? That logic puts Dooku above Maul since Maul never demonstrated Force lightning whereas Dooku did. erm Dooku did have greater force power but he would get killed via saber skills and greater combat speed.

All I said was that Plagueis is more powerful than Palpatine. He definitely implied that there.

quanchi112
Quan just conceded Dooku>Maul. laughing out loud laughing out loud Happy Dance Not at all. I've always said Dooku had greater force power. You're such a cheerleader. Continue to obsess over me without the courage to face me, boy.

Darth Thor
For f**** sake this Plaguies theory will be speculated on for another 18 months now.

Robtard
Poisoning someone in their sleep is something a woman would do. Look up the stats. Poisoning is a female driven means to dispose of someone. If he is still alive well then poor Palpatine. Stay tuned.

"Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew. Then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself."

Where did you get poison from?

quanchi112
"Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew. Then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself."

Where did you get poison from? I was kidding and trash talking about the poisoning part. He did "supposedly" kill him in his sleep. That's weak as ****.

Time-Immemorial
For f**** sake this Plaguies theory will be speculated on for another 18 months now.

Why are you crying and screaming like a girl?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Why are you crying and screaming like a girl? laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Why are you crying and screaming like a girl?

You wouldn't understand Retard.

Bentley
Dooku did have greater force power but he would get killed via saber skills and greater combat speed.

Against Maul? confused

Prof. T.C McAbe

Where did you get poison from?

This means once Palpatine got as powerful as Plagi, he couldn't gain more and killed him. So at this point both zad to be on par. Palpatine after this became most likely even more Powerful and beyond Plagi.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Against Maul? confused Yes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
This means once Palpatine got as powerful as Plagi, he couldn't gain more and killed him. So at this point both zad to be on par. Palpatine after this became most likely even more Powerful and beyond Plagi. He couldn't manipulate the force like Plaguies and laters says if we work together I know we can discover the secret. He said only one has achieved. Watch the movie you noob.

You're about as ignorant here as you are in comics.

Impediment
Cease the noob commentary and debate civilly or GTFO.

Robtard
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
This means once Palpatine got as powerful as Plagi, he couldn't gain more and killed him. So at this point both zad to be on par. Palpatine after this became most likely even more Powerful and beyond Plagi.

Pretty much what Palps was hinting at, once he took in everything he could from his master, he killed him and became the master himself. The Sith 'rule of two'.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
Cease the noob commentary and debate civilly or GTFO.

thumb up thumb up

Bentley
Yes.

Maul isn't more skilled than Dooku and certainly has no feats that can measure up with Dooku's best. You might as well say he's faster and more skilled than Mace.

quanchi112
Maul isn't more skilled than Dooku and certainly has no feats that can measure up with Dooku's best. You might as well say he's faster and more skilled than Mace. Look at his movement speed against Qui and Kenobi. He's a lot quicker than Dooku is. Dooku is an older man out of his prime. Maul was also deemed a rival per Sidious.

quanchi112
Pretty much what Palps was hinting at, once he took in everything he could from his master, he killed him and became the master himself. The Sith 'rule of two'. He wasn't able to learn the secret and surmised the both of them perhaps could. Plagueis also might be alive.

Didn't you claim Boba Fett was alive ?

Bentley
Look at his movement speed against Qui and Kenobi. He's a lot quicker than Dooku is. Dooku is an older man out of his prime. Maul was also deemed a rival per Sidious.

Yoda was faster and much harder to predict, Dooku's skill fared well enough even "past his prime". He also defeated prime Kenobi and a much more powerful Anakin, which is something Maul can only dream of.

For someone who hypes Mace because of a single context dependant feat you surely cut Maul a lot of slack. Dooku is everything Maul wanted to be and more thumb up

Robtard
He wasn't able to learn the secret and surmised the both of them perhaps could. Plagueis also might be alive.

Didn't you claim Boba Fett was alive ?

Yeah, everyone understands that Palps never learned the back-from-death move. That has nothing to do with the point I made.

I said he was written to be alive in the EU and I said they could technically still bring him back if they wanted. Not that I think they should or would.

quanchi112
Yeah, everyone understands that Palps never learned the back-from-death move. That has nothing to do with the point I made.

I said he was written to be alive in the EU and I said they could technically still bring him back if they wanted. Not that I think they should or would. So you admit Plagueis was more powerful with the force. Good, Anakin good.

They did call him wise in the film. If it happens prepare yourself because I'll make you hate the character.

Robtard
Look at his movement speed against Qui and Kenobi. He's a lot quicker than Dooku is. Dooku is an older man out of his prime. Maul was also deemed a rival per Sidious.

Age doesn't matter too much to powerful force-users since they can use the force augment their physical abilities.

Dooku is doing high jumps and flips (@ 04:01), hardly something a "man out of his prime" could do.

BvnwLLXHabg

He's even more impressive in The Clone Wars cartoon, you should check it out.

quanchi112
Yoda was faster and much harder to predict, Dooku's skill fared well enough even "past his prime". He also defeated prime Kenobi and a much more powerful Anakin, which is something Maul can only dream of.

For someone who hypes Mace because of a single context dependant feat you surely cut Maul a lot of slack. Dooku is everything Maul wanted to be and more thumb up Yoda still wasn't in his prime either. Without the force Yoda needs a cane for gait. He was more powerful in the force as was Sidious so this explains why they were better. They were much more powerful in the force.

Maul bested him in the clone wars series which is canon despite just getting back new robotic legs multiple times.

Did you watch the clone wars series ?

Robtard
So you admit Plagueis was more powerful with the force. Good, Anakin good.

They did call him wise in the film. If it happens prepare yourself because I'll make you hate the character.

Stop with the nonsense baiting and grow a pair.

All in all we don't know. Plagueis might have been. One ability alone does not necessarily mean a Force-user is more powerful. It's possible and I wouldn't be surprised, but we don't know. In the end, Palpatine accomplished setting himself up as the head of a galactic-wide empire in part by manipulating the Force; that's damn impressive.

"The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see the future is." - Yoda

quanchi112
Age doesn't matter too much to powerful force-users since they can use the force augment their physical abilities.

Dooku is doing high jumps and flips (@ 04:01), hardly something a "man out of his prime" could do.

BvnwLLXHabg

He's even more impressive in The Clone Wars cartoon, you should check it out. The force can amp their stats yes but that doesn't mean they were in their primes.

Dooku's style uses precise movements he isn't all over the map like Maul who is clearly quicker.

In the clone wars series he was held hostage by Hondo the pirate. A truly awful and embarrassing showing for a Sith Lord who later allied with Anakin and Kenobi yet despite the force they were still taken. laughing out loud

You really should watch the entire thing.

I finished what you started.

Robtard
Yoda still wasn't in his prime either. Without the force Yoda needs a cane for gait. He was more powerful in the force as was Sidious so this explains why they were better. They were much more powerful in the force.

Maul bested him in the clone wars series which is canon despite just getting back new robotic legs multiple times.

Yeah, just what I explained: With the Force, these guys are hardly "out of their prime" as you claimed. They're doing flips and such just like Maul.

quanchi112
Stop with the nonsense baiting and grow a pair.

All in all we don't know. Plagueis might have been. One ability alone does not necessarily mean a Force-user is more powerful. It's possible and I wouldn't be surprised, but we don't know. In the end, Palpatine accomplished setting himself up as the head of a galactic-wide empire in part by manipulating the Force; that's damn impressive.

"The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see the future is." - Yoda No need to get personal. His comments were clear as such a knowledge of the force. He was referenced as powerful and wise by Palpatine and did something he couldn't do.

Palpatine already made it clear. If he is still alive this will cement Palpatine as either a pawn or a failure. Stay tuned.

quanchi112
Yeah, just what I explained: With the Force, these guys are hardly "out of their prime" as you claimed. They're doing flips and such just like Maul. You don't respond to my post only just a tidbit but doing flips isn't all what maul can do. Look at his movements that Ray P. Does and see how he clearly made that duel special.

Doing a flip doesn't denote quicker speed at all IMO.

Robtard
Or possibly Plagueis was able to bring himself back after death. We don't know though, we don't even know if Snoke is actually Plagueis. Wouldn't surprise me if he is.

As of right now, it seems Palpatine (arguably Yoda his match)was the most powerful, only because Anakin never reached his full potential due to injuries and mind ****ing.

quanchi112
Or possibly Plagueis was able to bring himself back after death. We don't know though, we don't even know if Snoke is actually Plagueis. Wouldn't surprise me if he is.

As of right now, it seems Palpatine (arguably Yoda his match)was the most powerful, only because Anakin never reached his full potential due to injuries and mind ****ing. I claimed it months back so glad to hear you're listening to me. If he came back from death then it'd still make Palpatine a failure.

I'm saying Snoke will be. Stay tuned. You heard it here first.

Robtard
The screenrant article was posted in the ep7 thread long ago with the speculation, so you're just doing your silly ego-thing again.

How is Plagueis resurrecting himself a failure for Palpatine? That's just being silly, I understand you dislike the character, but that's a stupid reason to shit on a character.

Anyhow, on topic: Sidious > Kylo, it's obvious

steverules_2

I'm not disagreeing, I think Maul did show some impressive speed feats. Only thing that let him down though, was the fact that Kenobi slowly jumped out of that reactor shaft and then killed Maul or incapacitated him I guess, the way Maul moved he should've been able to kill Kenobi as he was at least mid jump.

ares834
Snoke being Plagueis shits all over Palpatine. It's part of the reason why I'm against the idea.

juggernaut74

In the clone wars series he was held hostage by Hondo the pirate. A truly awful and embarrassing showing for a Sith Lord

Didn't Maul and his brother run from Hondo and his boys?

Robtard
Originally posted by ares834
Snoke being Plagueis shits all over Palpatine. It's part of the reason why I'm against the idea.

If they go that path, I'd suspect they'd do it so Plagueis came back from death decades later and stayed in the shadows, recouping, instead of being the real big-bad behind ep 1-6. Cos that would be silly writing.

Robtard
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Didn't Maul and his brother run from Hondo and his boys?

tJK-MSzeVhs

quanchi112
The screenrant article was posted in the ep7 thread long ago with the speculation, so you're just doing your silly ego-thing again.

How is Plagueis resurrecting himself a failure for Palpatine? That's just being silly, I understand you dislike the character, but that's a stupid reason to shit on a character.

Anyhow, on topic: Sidious > Kylo, it's obvious He was confident that he could save others but not himself despite knowing of this ability of his.

Palpatine is one of my Star Wars faves. I predicted Snoke will be his better. You feel otherwise. I also predicted Kylo by killing a family member that Vader was unable to do. I was right as rain.

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Didn't Maul and his brother run from Hondo and his boys? Context but this already proves he's greater than Dooku who didn't even try to leave.

ares834
If they go that path, I'd suspect they'd do it so Plagueis came back from death decades later and stayed in the shadows, recouping, instead of being the real big-bad behind ep 1-6. Cos that would be silly writing.

Even then we are left with a Palpatine so impotent that he failed to kill his master and that Plagueis managed to fool him.

tJK-MSzeVhs

laughing out loud

And then in the comics you have Vader soloing entire Rebel armies.

Robtard
He was confident that he could save others but not himself despite knowing of this ability of his.

Palpatine is one of my Star Wars faves. I predicted Snoke will be his better. You feel otherwise. I also predicted Kylo by killing a family member that Vader was unable to do. I was right as rain.

Predicting things AFTER they've happened isn't really a prediction. Just saying.

Darth Thor
Even then we are left with a Palpatine so impotent that he failed to kill his master and that Plagueis managed to fool him.

Well could kind of make sense considering Maul could survive getting chopped in 2, which Sidious didn't suspect either.

Robtard

laughing out loud

And then in the comics you have Vader soloing entire Rebel armies.

This would be Plagueis coming back from death. So Palpatine still killed him. But yeah, if it's written that he survived and was in the shadows manipulating, that would be shit. Shit all over ep1-6

TBF, Vader is a total badass stick out tongue

quanchi112
Predicting things AFTER they've happened isn't really a prediction. Just saying. I said he'd surpass him and did so prior to the film. Told you he'd be better than Vader.

quanchi112
This would be Plagueis coming back from death. So Palpatine still killed him. But yeah, if it's written that he survived and was in the shadows manipulating, that would be shit. Shit all over ep1-6

TBF, Vader is a total badass stick out tongue But he didn't stay dead thus he failed. Palpatine already knew his power was beyond anything he could muster.

Bentley

I guess it was silly from me to come to a Movie versus forum and argue just about the movies.

I don't care about this series enough to watch secondary stories catered for fanboys.

Time-Immemorial
You wouldn't understand Retard.

Look at the insultslaughing out loud

So aggressive

quanchi112

So aggressive laughing out loud

quanchi112
I guess it was silly from me to come to a Movie versus forum and argue just about the movies.

I don't care about this series enough to watch secondary stories catered for fanboys. Imped changed the rules so it counts.

You don't care enough about Star Wars I agree. That doesn't change the facts.

Robtard
Guys, guys, guys, we all agree that Sidious would wipe his ass with Kylo in a sabre duel. So no need for anger.

He'd probably torture kylo afterwards via Force Choke/Hold while lighting him up with lightning. Triple combo Force move FTW.

quanchi112
Guys, guys, guys, we all agree that Sidious would wipe his ass with Kylo in a sabre duel. So no need for anger.

He'd probably torture kylo afterwards via Force Choke/Hold while lighting him up with lightning. Triple combo Force move FTW. Ridiculous.

Snoke would never allow such a thing.

Bentley
Imped changed the rules so it counts.

You don't care enough about Star Wars I agree. That doesn't change the facts.

Factually, Maul is inferior in the two trilogies. As for the rest, we agree, I don't give a rat _ss about it thumb up

Robtard
Ridiculous.

Snoke would never allow such a thing.

Proof?

Cos Kylo is getting choked while being light up with lightning. Poor fella. He also absolutely has no chance in a sabre duel.

quanchi112
Factually, Maul is inferior in the two trilogies. As for the rest, we agree, I don't give a rat _ss about it thumb up No, he isn't. Maul later amassed a lot of power. Dooku died with a dumb, shitty look on his face like I just got duped. It happened in a film so you should be familiar with it.

quanchi112
Proof?

Cos Kylo is getting choked while being light up with lightning. Poor fella. He absolutely has no chance in a sabre duel. Common sense and based off Kylo's abilities as the apprentice. He can freeze stop a blaster bolt.

Vader killed him with one hand. No saber.

laughing out loud

Robtard
Dooku died with a dumb, shitty look on his face like I just got duped.

How does Bently know what you look like after you've been dumped?

quanchi112
How does Bently know what you look like after you've been dumped? This seems to be you speaking from experience here not me.

Duped doesn't mean dumped.

Robtard
Common sense and based off Kylo's abilities as the apprentice. He can freeze stop a blaster bolt.

Vader killed him with one hand. No saber.

laughing out loud

Yet still lost to someone who had 30mins prior learned she was force sensitive.

Going off all abilities/showing and not cherrypicking, Kylo is no match for Sidious, as I said, he can do three Force attacks at once on Kylo, hold, choke and lighting. Too much for Kylo to deal with (so far).

Sabre duel only, it's a slaughter.

Bentley
No, he isn't. Maul later amassed a lot of power. Dooku died with a dumb, shitty look on his face like I just got duped. It happened in a film so you should be familiar with it.

A Voldemort fan shouldn't talk about shitty deaths awesr

Anyways, I'm done cluthering this thread.

(As per the topic, I think it's obvious Sidious kills Kylo like he killed those jedi masters that were with Mace)

The rules of the forums saved you this once Quan, savor this stalemate.

quanchi112
Yet still lost to someone who had 30mins prior learned she was force sensitive.

Going off all abilities/showing and not cherrypicking, Kylo is no match for Sidious, as I said, he can do three Force attacks at once on Kylo, hold, choke and lighting. Too much for Kylo to deal with (so far). He was hit by a crossbow blaster bolt in the stomach. That isn't the case here. Context. It always matters.

Sidious wasn't injured in anyway in fact Vader was. He picked him up and tossed him down a shaft. Did that impress you ?

quanchi112
A Voldemort fan shouldn't talk about shitty deaths awesr

Anyways, I'm done cluthering this thread.

(As per the topic, I think it's obvious Sidious kills Kylo like he killed those jedi masters that were with Mace)

The rules of the forums saved you this once Quan, savor this stalemate. Iyo not mine. Snoke kind of reminds me of the dark lord. Awesome.

Sidious wasn't impressive in Rotj. A one handed Vader easily killed him.

Time-Immemorial
So who is Smoke and is he a giant?

quanchi112
So who is Smoke and is he a giant? We don't know and since that's a hologram he could be that size, normal size, or even Yoda size. Who knows ?

Robtard
He was hit by a crossbow blaster bolt in the stomach. That isn't the case here. Context. It always matters.

Sidious wasn't injured in anyway in fact Vader was. He picked him up and tossed him down a shaft. Did that impress you ?

Context: He was moving around fairly fine despite his injury and he still lost to someone who had just found out she was Force sensitive and never used a sabre before. Zero training.

As I said, going off all showings and not cherrypicking, it's obvious Sidious is more powerful in the Force and a better sabre duelist. Arguing otherwise is just doing a "I like this character more so he wins" thing.

Force choke+hold+lightning all at the same time thumb up

quanchi112
Context: He was moving around fairly fine despite his injury and he still lost to someone who had just found out she was Force sensitive and never used a sabre before. Zero training.

As I said, going off all showings and not cherrypicking, it's obvious Sidious is more powerful in the Force and a better sabre duelist. Arguing otherwise is just doing a "I like this character more so he wins" thing.

Force choke+hold+lightning all at the same time thumb up Because he's a tremendous warrior but that doesn't take away from the fact that weapon was powerful. They clearly went on to portray it as such. It hit him in the stomach.

She also just got into the millennium falcon and blew han's mind despite over thirty years of experience with it.

She linked with the force and there's the possibility she's been forced to repress memories probably to protect her.

Sidious couldn't even fend off Vader. He had one hand. He was damaged. He attacked Luke for over thirty seconds with fl and he walked away just fine without any serious injuries.

Happy Dance

Robtard
It grazed him on the side iirc, a direct hit would have been lethal or incapacitated him.

Anyhow, going off all showings and not cherrypicking, Sidious is the clear winner. You're just arguing from a "I like this character more" standpoint as you're known to do. So have fun.

quanchi112
It grazed him on the side iirc, a direct hit would have been lethal or incapacitated him.

Anyhow, going off all showings and not cherrypicking, Sidious is the clear winner. You're just arguing from a "I like this character more" standpoint as you're known to do. So have fun. You don't know that it would have been lethal to him or incapacitated him. It's did hit him and caused him to bleed.

You can ignore showings and how Rey was portrayed all you want. Vader still killed him with one arm. Sidious didn't use the force to save his life did he ?

Nah.

I like Sidious over ten times more than Windu and give Windu the win. Facts. They matter.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It was a piss poor showing. No two ways about it. She lost to an absolute noob with the saber. It was pathetic. He'll likely become more powerful as Jacen did. However, it won't change the fact that he got beaten by somebody who had no idea what the hell they were doing.

Quincy
I'm embarrassed that this thread is 7 pages

quanchi112
It was a piss poor showing. No two ways about it. She lost to an absolute noob with the saber. It was pathetic. He'll likely become more powerful as Jacen did. However, it won't change the fact that he got beaten by somebody who had no idea what the hell they were doing. False. Kylo was injured as well. She also schooled Han Solo in his own millennium falcon. She synced up with the force. Quit blatantly ignoring the context.

Robtard
Being Force-sensitive doesn't mean you become some master just because. You still need training in using your powers.

Why Anakin lost to Dooku at first, despite having a far greater potential in the Force. This is SW101.

quanchi112
Being Force-sensitive doesn't mean you become some master just because. You still need training in using your powers.

Why Anakin lost to Dooku at first, despite having a far greater potential in the Force. This is SW101. The prequels are being ignored to a great sense. Kylo hasn't completed his training either and was injured. Context.

How do you know she hasn't been trained and has had her memories repressed ?

Did Anakin sync up with the force in the middle of his fight with Dooku ?

Robtard
No they're not, they're history in the continuing story.

If she was, she was a youngling in training at best. We see her being left on Jakku at a very young age. We don't know yet, so we don't just assume this to be true.

Anakin didn't need to "sync up to the Force", he knew he was force sensitive and had years of training under his belt as a Padawan when he first faced Dooku; he still lost, despite having a greater potential. Years later with more training, he won. This is more SW101 stuff.

Darth Thor

So aggressive

Look at the wordslaughing out loud

So dumb

Silent Master

If she was, she was a youngling in training at best. We see her being left on Jakku at a very young age. We don't know yet, so we don't just assume this to be true.

Anakin didn't need to "sync up to the Force", he knew he was force sensitive and had years of training under his belt as a Padawan when he first faced Dooku; he still lost, despite having a greater potential. Years later with more training, he won. This is more SW101 stuff.

That is the problem, the midget has no knowledge of the original movies, as he only started liking and thus watching the series when it became "cool" to like it.

The sad thing is, the quality of the movie isn't even the reason he likes it now, it's that it is popular and he hopes by jumping on the bandwagon, people will start to like and pay attention to him.

Darth Thor
^ He correctly predicted this movie would destroy any Marvel or DC movie at the box office so realised it was a good time to jump onto the Franchise.

Time-Immemorial
Look at the wordslaughing out loud

So dumb

Keep crying like a girllaughing out loud

Darth Thor
Keep crying like a girllaughing out loud

Say goodnight to Quanchi for me when you go to sleep tonight laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
What does Quan have do do with this?

Did he ruin you that much?

quanchi112

Anakin didn't need to "sync up to the Force", he knew he was force sensitive and had years of training under his belt as a Padawan when he first faced Dooku; he still lost, despite having a greater potential. Years later with more training, he won. This is more SW101 stuff. We don't know yet so you can't assume that she didn't either. We don't know so ironically take your own advice.

So you agree he didn't sync up and have a very unique oneness moment with the force like Rey.

Anakin wasn't injured going into the battle as Kylo had been twice prior to the battle even taking place. But let's run down memory lane so I can educate you on how significant lightsabers can hurt someone. It's bad enough Kylo was shot by the powerful crossbow blaster but Finn also struck him with the Lightsaber so that's two significant injuries you seem to gloss over.

1:16-1:20. Two saber strikes which render Kenobi on the ground and helpless. Ren already took one saber shot along with the cross bow bolt prior to even engaging her. He also tried to talk her into training her mid battle. Did Dooku try to seduce Anakin midbattle ??

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BvnwLLXHabg

Darth Thor
What does Quan have do do with this?

Ooh hit a nerve have I? laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
That is the problem, the midget has no knowledge of the original movies, as he only started liking and thus watching the series when it became "cool" to like it.

The sad thing is, the quality of the movie isn't even the reason he likes it now, it's that it is popular and he hopes by jumping on the bandwagon, people will start to like and pay attention to him. Do not continue to bad mouth Robbie. He won't stand for this.

Time-Immemorial
Ooh hit a nerve have I? laughing out loud

Ur so mad, one word angers you. The word Quan. It drives you insane but you can't stop saying itlaughing out loud

Darth Thor
Ur so mad, one word angers you. The word Quan. It drives you insane but you can't stop saying itlaughing out loud

Yep thumb up The same word that gives you a Stiffy laughing out loud

Robtard
We don't know yet so you can't assume that she didn't either. We don't know so ironically take your own advice.

So you agree he didn't sync up and have a very unique oneness moment with the force like Rey.

Anakin wasn't injured going into the battle as Kylo had been twice prior to the battle even taking place. But let's run down memory lane so I can educate you on how significant lightsabers can hurt someone. It's bad enough Kylo was shot by the powerful crossbow blaster but Finn also struck him with the Lightsaber so that's two significant injuries you seem to gloss over.

1:16-1:20. Two saber strikes which render Kenobi on the ground and helpless. Ren already took one saber shot along with the cross bow bolt prior to even engaging her. He also tried to talk her into training her mid battle. Did Dooku try to seduce Anakin midbattle ??

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BvnwLLXHabg

Stop with your silly flipping the blame games, I clearly said: "We don't know yet, so we don't just assume this to be true."

Knowing you have a connection to the Force, being trained for years as a Padawan and being stated to have great potential > your silly angle

Kylo was injured, pretending like I claimed otherwise is just more of your games.

The rest is just more deflections from the original point trying to move it away since you couldn't support your stance.

Time-Immemorial
Yep thumb up The same word that gives you a Stiffy laughing out loud

I see I have brought you to complete rage.laughing out loud

quanchi112
Stop with your silly flipping the blame games, I clearly said: "We don't know yet, so we don't just assume this to be true."

Knowing you have a connection to the Force, being trained for years as a Padawan and being stated to have great potential > your silly angle

Kylo was injured, pretending like I claimed otherwise is just more of your games.

The rest is just more deflections from the original point trying to move it away since you couldn't support your stance. The film made it very clear how powerful she was with the force. You can ignore the film all you want to but I don't. He was also significantly injured before they even fought. Continue to ignore the context as well.

I showed how badly a saber can hurt someone who was fully trained. Kenobi couldn't even stand yet he lost no limbs.

I've more than proven my case with evidence. Like I always do. big grin

Robtard

The sad thing is, the quality of the movie isn't even the reason he likes it now, it's that it is popular and he hopes by jumping on the bandwagon, people will start to like and pay attention to him.

I know it's fun to throw zingers and whatnot, but for the sake of fairness he's not actually a midget. 5'4" (in shoes) is several inches above official midget status. About 5" too tall.

quanchi112
I know it's fun to throw zingers and whatnot, but for the sake of fairness he's not actually a midget. 5'4" (in shoes) is several inches above official midget status. About 5" to be exact. He was referring to you. Get him, Robbie.

Robtard
Sorry, but you have trouble following a simple conversation.

Silent Master
I know it's fun to throw zingers and whatnot, but for the sake of fairness he's not actually a midget. 5'4" (in shoes) is several inches above official midget status. About 5" too tall.

True, but seeing as he spends so much time on his knees "inspecting" his Khan doll, his effective height is only around 4'5"

Darth Thor
I see I have brought you to complete rage.laughing out loud

Yawn.. You're boring.

No surprise you had to settle for Quan.

Time-Immemorial
Lets keep track of how many times you say his name.

quanchi112
Sorry, but you have trouble following a simple conversation. You need to strike back while the fire is hot. Just because you're short that doesn't mean you don't feel.

Robtard
True, but seeing as he spends so much time on his knees "inspecting" his Khan doll, his effective height is only around 4'5"

He's claimed to have purchased a Kylo Rey doll (iirc e7 thread), didn't know he had a Khan one. Weird.

Time-Immemorial
Quan do you have dolls?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>