Darth Vader & Count Dooku Run A Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Vader as of Rebels, Dooku as of Revenge of the Sith. How far do they get?

1. Kanan Jarrus, Ezra Bridger, Seventh Sister, Fifth Brother
2. Nahdar Vebb, Kit Fisto, Luminara Unduli
3. Shaak Ti (TFU), Plo Koon, Ki-Adi-Mundi
4. Darth Maul (SoD), Darth Nihl, Savage Opress, Asajj Ventress

5. Ahsoka Tano, Kyle Katarn, Ben Kenobi, Jaino Solo
6. Darth Krayt & Darth Wyyrlok (III)
7. Darth Plagueis & Darth Tenebrous
8. Revan & Exar Kun

Battle takes place in Camp Crystal Lake. Dooku gets the Vjun amp for rounds 7 and 8.

DarthAnt66
Possibly 4.

Probably 6.

Definitely 8.

Lord Stark
If Dooku gets the Vjun amp for 7 and 8 they clear.

DarthAnt66
Revan's still molesting Dooku even with the Vjun amp, tbh.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Revan's still molesting Dooku even with the Vjun amp, tbh.

No he's not laughing

NewGuy01
Uh, 5 lol.

DarthAnt66
I didn't see Jaina there. 5 is also possible.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Lord Stark
No he's not laughing

I'd be close though. Dooku takes sabers. Revan takes Force.

DarthAnt66
No he's not laughing
The Yavin amp plus the Shan amp didn't save Marr and Beniko from being lmfaokekroflstomped by Revan.

Dooku might not be plastered against the wall but he's going to be on the ground begging for mercy within seconds.

NewGuy01
ant ur an idiot ok

DarthAnt66
Silence, Sasukedc.

After a day of Kylo_is_trash, I need some entertaining Revan_is_Jesus_2.0 to lighten up my day.

And no reason to be upset Revan's ragdolling Dooku. wink

DarthAnt66
I'm expecting Stark to strike back with the Yoda = Dooku quotes.

Then Beni to come in with the Holy Bible part 4, revised and expanded.

FreshestSlice
TOR Protags>Dooku tbh suprsrs

DarthAnt66
Even I wouldn't go that far, tbh.

Beniboybling
Then Beni to come in with the Holy Bible part 4, revised and expanded. An eyeroll suffices at this point.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

There we go.

FreshestSlice
Even I wouldn't go that far, tbh.
I don't listen to people who respect Kylo, so I'm going to need you to repeat that.

DarthAnt66
Kylo Ren's a better villain than Darth Vader.

FreshestSlice
That's because Vader is the true hero, whore.
Anakin's reasons for being retarded are better than Revan's.

DarthAnt66
300 years of mental torture is a pretty good reason if you ask me.

NewGuy01
So is losing a ****buddy like Natalie Portman.

DarthAnt66
Portman's overrated.

FreshestSlice
Tapping that Nabooty is the only purpose worth dying for.

EmperorSidious2
Stop at 7

Lord Stark
The Yavin amp plus the Shan amp didn't save Marr and Beniko from being lmfaokekroflstomped by Revan.

Dooku with the Vjun amp fought on par with and injured Yoda, and nearly killed Ventress by tapping his finger. That's above ragdolling Shan and Marr in my books. Marr hasn't shown anything impressive.

Considering even Yoda was tagged by him, I highly doubt it.

DarthAnt66
I don't recall Yoda using the Force, which I assume Revan will be primarily using against Dooku.

And dominating 2004 Ventress isn't on the level with Revan's feat with Shan / Marr / Beniko if taken at face value.

Going off hype, Marr's a superior combatant than Malgus, has insane defensive abilities, appears
to teleport even to Force users, and has got impressive Telekinesis and Force Lightning powers.

He's the leader of the Dark Council for a reason, and can challenge Dooku alone.

NewGuy01
As if 2004 Ventress wasn't more impressive than post-2008 Ventress.

And kek, Marr is a feeb.

ILS
Lmao. 4.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
As if 2004 Ventress wasn't more impressive than post-2008 Ventress.

And kek, Marr is a feeb.
TCW Ventress TK'd Dooku and choked Kenobi / Anakin duo on multiple occasions.

2004 Ventress dropped some boulders in an exaggerated medium. Wow!

And nah, Marr's a certified badass.

FreshestSlice
TOR protags>Marr, lel

How is he challenging Dooku?

DarthAnt66
Because he's powerful and skilled enough to. Duh.

I didn't say he'd win, just that he could challenge him or hold his own.

The protags could too, albeit more successfully, but still ultimately fall.

Lord Stark
I don't recall Yoda using the Force, which I assume Revan will be primarily using against Dooku.

It doesn't matter, Dooku's fast enough to wound Yoda, Dooku's fast enough to force Revan into dueling range.

Vjun Dooku means we're using his Legends showings. So its not 2004 Ventress its Legends Ventress. And yes that's very impressive

http://oi49.tinypic.com/5bel9w.jpg

There is absolutely nothing suggesting even prime Marr is superior to Malgus, let alone the ancient one far past his prime Revan ragdolled.

No he can't. laughing And he certainly couldn't challenge amped Dooku.

DarthAnt66
As if Revan hasn't used the Force in dueling range when fighting a **** ton of guys on multiple occasions. Or he doesn't have shit like Teleportation which he's used in combat situations before.

More than ragdolling Marr / Shan / Beniko around before temporarily severing their connection to the Force and ability to move and slowly killing to death? Nah.

And the point of the "2004" reference was that it was written before Ventress was that impressive. We see them fight in TCW on multiple occasions and that type of domination suggested doesn't hold.

"With his humanity long forgotten and his face unseen, Marr's inner thoughts are impossible to determine. But his desire to leave a strong Empire behind him is unquestioned, and his abilities are second to none."

And that quote's referring to "the ancient one far past his prime."

FreshestSlice
Because he's powerful and skilled enough to. Duh.

He's an old man with space cancer. uhuh

NewGuy01
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
He's an old man with space cancer. uhuh

And his only battles with high-tier Force users amounted to getting ragdolled and one-shotted.

Dooku, on the other hand, held his ground against Yoda twice.

DarthAnt66
Dooku was raped by Yoda in their first fight, lawl.

And glad you agree Revan ragdolled Marr, Sasukedc.

NewGuy01
Nah Yoda even said he did gud.

U need to git gud like dooki, ant

also im newguy stop calling me weird names

FreshestSlice
thumb up

Count PooPoo>

Emperordmb
Didn't Dooku tag Yoda while Yoda was focused on something else on Vjun?

DarthAnt66
@Sas: Depends on the source we're using.

The movie and novel has Dooku doing rather decent.

The comic, junior novel, and script has Dooku being rolfraped.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Didn't Dooku tag Yoda while Yoda was focused on something else on Vjun?

Yes he was carrying a padawan. I still think its impressive.

DarthAnt66
duku sux dik stark

NewGuy01
so more or less the credible sources are saying he did gud. the picture book, the kids version, and the rough draft say he didn't do gud.

ant goes with the picture book, kids version, and rough draft

the difference between me and him in a nutshell. :>

DarthAnt66
PBB embracing Jensaarism by using the movie as the primary reference.

NewGuy01
nah ur ahsoka hate makes you jensarailuminati trash, making ur word on the matter lies and heretic

Lord Stark

As if Revan hasn't used the Force in dueling range when fighting a **** ton of guys on multiple occasions. Or he doesn't have shit like Teleportation which he's used in combat situations before.

Tell me when has he TKed anyone on Dooku's level before, let alone amped Dooku.

Marr and Shan are old and out of shape by that point and likely haven't been in a duel in years. Beniko is hardly impressive.

That's not true at all. Even "2004" Ventress was dispatching Masters like Kit Fisto rather easily and giving Mid-Late CWs Anakin good enough fights to scar him over his eye. Either way that's not how Legends goes. You take the whole pie or not at all.

Isn't there also a similar quote about all Dark Council members? Not to mention one flimsy quote is hardly enough to put him above the False Emperor.

Lol get those hyperbolic quotes out of my face. By that logic his abilities are superior to the Wrath, HoT, and indeed Vitiate himself.

NewGuy01
stop using logic in a thread that's long passed into autism

Lord Stark
duku sux dik stark

Not as many as Marr. Also LOL at him being described as 'horribly disfigured' and 'making people wanna kill themselves' and he has just a black dude's face. laughing

FreshestSlice
BioWerisracistazfuq

DarthAnt66
Okay, well, hmmm...

- The protagonist multiple times, albeit not complete ragdolling.
- Darth Marr, with it being complete rapeage and ragdolling.
- Vitiate, who was amped though his power / attention diverted.

There's three. I'll also add in Shan since she's not that far beyond.

Successfully using TK on Marr + Shan + Beniko at the same time is proof he can do it to Dooku alone.

Proof Marr and Shan are out of shape?

Marr was in a duel and raped his apprentice only like a couple years prior.

Shan says she's not the warrior she once was but that doesn't mean she's not as powerful.

Beniko later resisted Vitiate's dispersed mental powers and has galactic-ranged sense powers.

Or I can dismiss the performance against Ventress since updated and higher-canon material have shown Ventress holding her own and landing successful TK attacks.

Even if we do take into consideration Dooku's Ventress feat, it's not more impressive than ragdolling the reigning Dark Council leader and Grand Jedi Master, like come on. erm

No.

*smacks the quote that says Marr has better defensive abilities than any planetary shield in Stark's face*

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
stop using logic in a thread that's long passed into autism
True. Saying Marr was lame ruined the thread.

DarthAnt66
Also LOL at him being described as 'horribly disfigured' and 'making people wanna kill themselves' and he has just a black dude's face. laughing
mmm

https://49.media.tumblr.com/fb45b7c44ee2c89c98e031827f4e2ab6/tumblr_nn499efu7R1sh43kgo1_400.gif

cs_zoltan
Isn't there also a similar quote about all Dark Council members? Not to mention one flimsy quote is hardly enough to put him above the False Emperor.

Marr's second to none quote is from Makeb when Malgus was a traitor and already dead.

DarthAnt66
Wasn't it from the Darth Marr codex entry? erm

Emperordmb
Marr is the head of the Sphere of Defense, and the quote says:

"Tales spread through the Republic of the masked Dark Council member who routed whole armies and deflected assaults more thoroughly than any planetary shield."
―Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia

I'm pretty sure it's in reference to tactical ability and army command tbh

Oh but Ant, the New Essential Chronology, Dark Rendevous, and The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia seem to support your POV on the Geonosis fight.

FreshestSlice
Lulz. Malgus is the most overrated Sith from pre-PT since Exar Kun. I'll never get where the idea of him being Vader level came from.

Lord Stark
Okay, well, hmmm...

- The protagonist multiple times, albeit not complete ragdolling.

Gameplay isn't canon even in Legends.

Not even close to Dooku.

Vitiate whose defenses were down you mean?

Shan isn't even on the level of Dooku's rancor leather boots.

"Throughout his tenure on the Dark Council, Darth Marr's body slowly transformed as a result of immersion in the dark side of the Force, and by the time war broke out again with the Republic the Sith Lord was aware that his body would not last much longer."- SWTOR Encyclopedia (sourced on the wookiepedia)

And Satele flat out says she's not as good as she used to be.

His apprentice got wrecked by a mid-game Barsen'thor. Not impressed.

That's exactly what that means.

Which speaks nothing for her combat prowess.

Considering both of them have zero feats and the casual nature of Dooku's feat it is very impressive. I'm not even saying Dooku defeats Revan, I simply think its retarded to suggest he gets stomped by him.

It does say the Dark Councilors are the strongest Sith in the galaxy...which is nonsense because well look at Vowrawn.

ROTS novel also states that Dooku is a "Dark Colossus bestriding the Galaxy", I suppose he's a galactic entity now with his enormous penis rubbing up against the core worlds.

DarthAnt66
Marr is the head of the Sphere of Defense, and the quote says:

"Tales spread through the Republic of the masked Dark Council member who routed whole armies and deflected assaults more thoroughly than any planetary shield."
―Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia

Eh, nah. Marr was renowned for "personally leading charges against Republic defenders" and was deemed a "terrifying warrior."

Lord Stark
Eh, nah. Marr was renowned for "personally leading charges against Republic defenders" and was deemed a "terrifying warrior."

My penis leads the charge against Ant. It is terrifying as well and its visage makes plebes like yourself weep in jealousy and commit suicide.

Emperordmb
The quote's talking about him deflecting assaults, not leading an offensive against the republic. And he could be deflecting the assault leading in the front lines, I sincerely doubt the accolade is comparing his lightsaber or force defenses to a planetary shield however.

cs_zoltan
Wasn't it from the Darth Marr codex entry? erm

Which you get on Makeb: http://www.swtor-spy.com/codex/darth-marr/91655/

FreshestSlice
The quote's talking about him deflecting assaults, not leading an offensive against the republic. And he could be deflecting the assault leading in the front lines, I sincerely doubt the accolade is comparing his lightsaber or force defenses to a planetary shield however.
One of the longest-serving members of the Dark Council, Darth Marr is a terrifying warrior and a true believer in the Sith Code. In the early days of the war, he seized world after world for the expanding Empire and gained a reputation for personally leading charges against Republic defenders.
-Codex Entry: Darth Marr

Emperordmb
How does that prove the accolade was referring to his force defenses?

FreshestSlice
How is he leading from the front and not deflecting anything? Why would he suddenly not use Force abilities at all? Why can't both quotes work in conjecture to one conclusion?

Emperordmb
My bad, I misunderstood the first part of the accolade as him leading armies and not him defeating them, so I took the meaning of the accolade to be in reference to his tactical abilities as the head of the sphere of defense of the empire and the latter part referring to him coordinating in defense of planets against the republic, something his role leading an attack wouldn't factor into. Sorry for the confusion.

NewGuy01
- The protagonist multiple times,

Not comparable. (And what multiple times are you referring to, exactly?)

Not comparable.

Not a ragdoll, and arguably not even TK. erm

That's as retarded saying Ventress ragdolling Kenobi and Anakin means she could do it to Revan or Yoda.

You really can't, though. Because it still happened, canonically.

Yes.

(Has no idea what Ant said no to, because he's in the quote screen.)

|King Joker|
My penis leads the charge against Ant. It is terrifying as well and its visage makes plebes like yourself weep in jealousy and commit suicide. Pics?

carthage

Maul can stall any of them for a decent amount of time, and neither are beating any 3 fighters at once.

Also loling @ Marr being better than Malgus or even close to Dooku in feats.

Sinious
Kylo Ren's a better villain than Darth Vader. This is honestly the worst thing you've said.

Emperordmb
I'd say five or seven.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sinious
This is honestly the worst thing you've said. I agree with him.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by quanchi112
I agree with him. https://38.media.tumblr.com/2659d95c18f9c2cde5d5d13d196bd115/tumblr_inline_nyj1fwzlmy1shsbvj_500.gif

Sinious
I agree with him. Exactly

quanchi112
Exactly Quit being upset over the difference of an opinion.

Darth Thor
This is honestly the worst thing you've said.

Holy Crap, I can't believe someone's actually gone there.

Actually I can. Let the movie hype calm down, and then see people's more objective views later.

Lord Stark
I agree with him.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/64850761.jpg

DarthAnt66
Just a note that I do plan on responding, so can no one else please try to jump into this conversation and say the same shit Stark did like Sasukedc.

NewGuy01
no no no it was mad different

FreshestSlice
Marr isn't comparable to Dooku because:

He's black, not disfigured.
He's old
He's dumb
He lost to a combatant weaker than Dooku in Revan
The protagonists are all Koon level at best, and Marr's weaker than them
Literally every Sith in the Empire is called second to none. Literally all of them. Straight out of Korriban.
TKing multiple high level Force users casually without needing to be amped is the same as Ventress doing it while wounded. And by doing the same, ragdolling, I mean choking them for a few seconds.
Being able to resist Vitiate has nothing to do with combat.
The Clone Wars cartoon is completely canon. All of it.
I can disregard feats because other characters have hyperbolic descriptions in flowery novels.

Is that everything?

DarthAnt66
--Stark

Agusto Pinochet
I think they win all except for against plagueis and tenebrous.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Marr isn't comparable to Dooku because:

He's black, not disfigured.
He's old
He's dumb
He lost to a combatant weaker than Dooku in Revan
The protagonists are all Koon level at best, and Marr's weaker than them
Literally every Sith in the Empire is called second to none. Literally all of them. Straight out of Korriban.
TKing multiple high level Force users casually without needing to be amped is the same as Ventress doing it while wounded. And by doing the same, ragdolling, I mean choking them for a few seconds.
Being able to resist Vitiate has nothing to do with combat.
The Clone Wars cartoon is completely canon. All of it.
I can disregard feats because other characters have hyperbolic descriptions in flowery novels.

Is that everything?

Please, I've never asserted that the Clone Wars Cartoon is canon. Dooku doesn't need it to stomp all over Marr. Marr is, however, a Legends character and so we should compare Dooku's legends feats as well...in which he still shits all over him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.