Annakin vs Obi Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Sorry if this has been done before :Just thought id get your feedback and take on this: whose a better fighter, light saber wielder and user of the force ?

NewGuy01
Well, considering his performance in Revenge of the Je'Dai-Bendus, Annakin is much stronger than the original Anakin. That time he flipped a Star Destroyer like it was a cheap stool was ****ing insane.

I don't see how Obi-Wan has a chance. Now, if it was Bben Kenobi, then that's a different story.

FreshestSlice
laughing out loud thumb up

Kurk
Kenobi has better control than Anakin which helped him in their fight.

Other than that, Anakin had a higher potential in the force than Obi-Wan since he's the chosen one; however Anakin never worked on refining his application of it nearly as much as Obi Wan so they're really on the same level (as of RotS).

Sabers: Anakin

Darth Thor
They may just be equals when fighting each other (Kenobi is incredibly skilled, plus him and Anakin know each other's moves inside out).

But as overall combatants Anakin is definitely higher.

EmperorSidious2
Anakin

Emperordmb
Without the emotional conflict and Mustafar's environment, Anakin.

Angelalex242
Anakin 8/10. The actual ROTS duel was one of Obi Wan's 2.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Anakin 8/10. The actual ROTS duel was one of Obi Wan's 2.

I'd say it was more of a 7/10. Anakin also was emotionally hindered during the fight and hadn't slept or had anything to eat for several days as noted in the ROTS novelization. If Kenobi was fighting Anakin instead of Pre-Suit Vader, I think it'd be an extremely close 6/10.

SovNarKom
If it's RotS version's of Anakin and Obi-Wan than they're equal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.