Boros (OPM) vs. Marvel earth 616

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Boros is in his Meteroic Burst state permanently for this fight, without any physical strain brought on by it.

No CIS or jobbing, no foreknowledge whatsoever for either side.
How far can OPM's Dominator of the Universe get?

Starts gauntlet style, working his way up from the street level Marvel characters and onwards.

carver9
It'll take someone like Galactus to stop him.

Decter
Tbh any decent telepath should do

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
It'll take someone like Galactus to stop him. crylaugh

danteiscool
Carver9:... why think that?

carver9
Who can take him? The weakest person. I can't think of any Heralds.

danteiscool
Herald level characters are above him considerably. Weakest? I'd say around She-Hulk level in terms of sheer brute strength, maybe not beat him, but at least give him some challenge should their hits connect. The problem for them though is his speed, durability and regeneration.

carver9
Originally posted by danteiscool
Herald level characters are above him considerably. Weakest? I'd say around She-Hulk level in terms of sheer brute strength, maybe not beat him, but at least give him some challenge should their hits connect. The problem for them though is his speed, durability and regeneration.

WTF, no expression

KingD19
Saying She Hulk is Saitama-like in strength is an insult to Saitama.

AsbestosFlaygon
...WTF?

carver9
Anime characters get no love.

SquallX
Anime characters get no love.

It's not that they get no love, it's just that when You open you're mouth and defends a character, 8/10, most reasonable and sane posters here knows you're lying.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
It's not that they get no love, it's just that when You open you're mouth and defends a character, 8/10, most reasonable and sane posters here knows you're lying.

So you agree with Boros being She Hulk level?

AsbestosFlaygon
It would take nothing less than Worldbreaker Hulk for 616 to beat Saitama in terms of strength.

NemeBro
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
It would take nothing less than Worldbreaker Hulk for 616 to beat Saitama in terms of strength. Worldbreaker Hulk would literally kill Saitama in, well, one punch. Probably a glancing blow.

Saitama doesn't have any feats of destroying planets with indirect strikes, not even close.

Also, this thread is about a fight, not a strength match up. OPM is one of the least versatile settings around.

danteiscool
And when I mentioned She-Hulk, I meant strengthwise alone. She's tangled with a lot of heavy hitters over the years, after all.

And like Nemebro said, as much as I like OPM, it's not a very versatile setting overall. Boros' main advantages in this thread are his speed, regen, and energy attacks.

carver9
And when I mentioned She-Hulk, I meant strengthwise alone. She's tangled with a lot of heavy hitters over the years, after all.

And like Nemebro said, as much as I like OPM, it's not a very versatile setting overall. Boros' main advantages in this thread are his speed, regen, and energy attacks.

STRENGTH, speed, durability and regeneration. It'll take a trans tier to stop him and even then it will be a hellava fight.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
Worldbreaker Hulk would literally kill Saitama in, well, one punch. Probably a glancing blow.

Saitama doesn't have any feats of destroying planets with indirect strikes, not even close.

Also, this thread is about a fight, not a strength match up. OPM is one of the least versatile settings around.

Saitama would kill World Breaker imo. Takes higher than trans tier to stop him.

Utrigita
Marvel Earth for the win, they can bfr him without any problems.

NemeBro
Saitama would kill World Breaker imo. Takes higher than trans tier to stop him. Ah I see, you're trolling.

Marvel Earth wins. thumb up

Sacred Fire
So... Saitama's > Trans? erm

DarkSaint85
Stops at street level.

Spot BFRs him to SpotWorld, aided by Cloak et al if needed.

Time-Immemorial
It'll take someone like Galactus to stop him.

Carver wtf?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Spiderman could take him down with his Black Suit or Iron Man if you want to be 100% sure.

carver9
laughing out loud

NemeBro
Professor X would easily take Saitama down in this thread.

He's never dealt with a telepath before. One mind wipe is all it would take.

carver9
Xavier gets blitzed before that happens. Good try though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.