Kenyan Muslims Protect Christians from Terrorists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35151967

Some rare good news coming out of that part of the world.

Time-Immemorial
Look at this baitlaughing out loud

This now makes all Islam Terrosrism and the liberal argument that Christian terrorism is a huge problem world wide.

Time-Immemorial
Is the the only argument you have OV?

Seems pretty sad tbh.

Considering that people are being radicalized in our only country and turning to Jihad and you want to divert the focus onto backwater tribes in Africa which holds zero relevance to the USA.

Star428
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

This now makes all Islam Terrosrism and the liberal argument that Christian terrorism is a huge problem world wide. Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

Seems pretty sad tbh.

Considering that people are being radicalized in our only country and turning to Jihad and you want to divert the focus onto backwater tribes in Africa which holds zero relevance to the USA.

thumb up

Robtard

This now makes all Islam Terrosrism and the liberal argument that Christian terrorism is a huge problem world wide. Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

Seems pretty sad tbh.

It seems like you didn't fully read the quotes he provided for you and are kneejerking.

It was a feel-good piece. Showing Muslims and Christians coming together and standing up to terrorist.

Time-Immemorial
Ush this considered a hate thread or divisive?

-Pr-
Ush this considered a hate thread or divisive?

Why would it be? It's the literal opposite of such a thing.

Time-Immemorial
Ah I read it wrong, my bad

Surtur
Good, we need more Muslims like this and less Muslims that happen to be fond of exploding themselves near innocent people.

Omega Vision
Yeah, way to jump to conclusions, buddy.

Time-Immemorial
Nice comeback 10 hours later.

You remind me of someone that would beat his dog after the dog died.

Esau Cairn

Ha ha ha & there's Star giving you the thumbs up.

Mindset
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Ha ha ha & there's Star giving you the thumbs up. Star can't read.
Nice comeback 10 hours later.

You remind me of someone that would beat his dog after the dog died. You are confusing him with KM

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
You are confusing him with KM

KM has a thing with dead stuff. He reads Alpha Flight, a dead franchise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.