What is your favorite Star Wars lightsaber from the films ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Which lightsaber does it for you ?

CPT Space Bomb
Without a doubt, for me it's Luke's green lightsaber. My favorite color is green and when I watched that film the first time as a kid and saw him using a green lightsaber I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Luke instantly and forever became my favorite Jedi....lol.

Bashar Teg
i'm with ctp, though that might just be hardwired nostalgia talking. either way it's my fav.

quanchi112
None really ever stood out to me as great before Kylo's. Loved the special effects in this one as Luke's looked awesome in this too. I also liked how the cross guard came in handy during the pre main event duel.

ares834
Luke's green lightsaber is probably my favorite as well. Although, I think Palpatine's has a pretty cool hilt.

I've also really grown to like Kylo's as well. I love the sparks and the growl it makes.

Impediment
Count Dooku's saber is my favorite.

I have all of the Force FX replicas and it looks f*cking beautiful.

Second would be Anakin's/Luke's blue saber.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by ares834
I've also really grown to like Kylo's as well. I love the sparks and the growl it makes. That is the one really cool thing about Kylo's. I hate the design but I love the way it sparks too. It's like it runs on diesel lol.

-Pr-
As a kid, the first time I saw ROTJ, Luke's saber was a game-changer for me, and was my favourite for many years.

Right now though? Obi-Wan's from ANH/ROTS.

Honourable mentions for Windu's and Dooku's, though.

The_Tempest
Maul's. Or Dooku's.

But the OT lightsabers definitely emote and grit better. Their light is deeper.

Robtard
Luke's in this probably had the cleanest special effects, imo. But that's what you get with technology.

steverules_2
Anakin's/Luke's blue lightsabre, dunno why but I just love it.

BruceSkywalker
luke's lightsaber from ESB... Vader's saber from ESB.. Kylo's from Force Awakens

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
luke's lightsaber from ESB... Vader's saber from ESB.. Kylo's from Force Awakens Only one.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by quanchi112
Only one.

sue me lol hsahahaha

Quincy
I dig Luke's green saber hilt. I think Count Dooku's saber is the raddest and doesn't get enough attention.

But right now I'm way high on Kylo Ren's

80sBaby
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Without a doubt, for me it's Luke's green lightsaber. My favorite color is green and when I watched that film the first time as a kid and saw him using a green lightsaber I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Luke instantly and forever became my favorite Jedi....lol.

Literally, word for word, this.

steverules_2
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
luke's lightsaber from ESB... Vader's saber from ESB.. Kylo's from Force Awakens

Vader's and Luke's lightsabres first appeared in ANH wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by steverules_2
Vader's and Luke's lightsabres first appeared in ANH wink thumb up

queeq
Luke's from ROTJ.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by 80sBaby
Literally, word for word, this. thumb up

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules_2
Vader's and Luke's lightsabres first appeared in ANH wink

but they are much better in ESB stick out tongue

Time-Immemorial
Maul vs Obi and Qui Gon

Yoda vs Sidious

Sidious vs Mace

StiltmanFTW
Someone didn't read the op.

Time-Immemorial
Agreed

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

juggerman
Maul so far. Ren's looks pretty badass but have yet to see the film

AuraAngel
Originally posted by juggerman
Maul so far. Ren's looks pretty badass but have yet to see the film

Go see it. ^_^

Um....ROTJ is my favorite film but I much prefer blue to green(because it compliments my favorite color). So I'll take Luke's blue lightsaber.

juggerman
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Go see it. ^_^

I've been trying but work has been crazy lately. Hopefully this weekend!!!!!

Agusto Pinochet
Maul Vs Qui Gon/Obi Wan, Kenobi Vs Anakin, Sidious Vs Yoda, Vader Vs Luke, and Dooku Vs Yoda.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Agusto Pinochet
Maul Vs Qui Gon/Obi Wan, Kenobi Vs Anakin, Sidious Vs Yoda, Vader Vs Luke, and Dooku Vs Yoda. Lightsabers not lightsaber battles.

Prof. T.C McAbe
1. Luke ROTJ
2. Count Dooku
3. Rest

StiltmanFTW
Vader and Dooku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.