Shaman X-Man vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Match
Set
Go!

ghostman
shaman. versatility and raw power for the win! also high herald > mid herald. also nate has the perception speed advantage coupled with the fact that he can make psi armor strong enough to fight and HURT the ****ing hulk and thanos! and on top of that has beta ray bill hurt non physical beings? because nate doesnt need a body to survive and is pretty much immune to physical damage. i see no way bill can win this.

leonidas
bill should be a hh imo. and this all depends on how much stock you place in bill's ltd psi resistance feats i think. he's been shown to be almost immune to psychic blasts in the past, but nate's more subtle control could take him down. bill is more powerful overall, and if he can keep nate out of his head he would win this imo. tbh i don't really see nate's tp being the deciding factor, so i'd give a slight edge to bill more often than not. be a great fight though.

Galan007
Originally posted by ghostman
and on top of that has beta ray bill hurt non physical beings? Yes. Stardust.

Sin I AM
Good fight. Whats bill and nate up to lately

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ghostman
also high herald > mid herald.

Thye're both mid-heralds.

celeyhyga17
I think Bill is on the cusp of hh..

ShadowFyre
Why wouldnt he be hh?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Why wouldnt he be hh?
Based on the forum list he should be.. Then again there's a few who I don't think belong in the list.. I'm also biased towards the hh trinity.

embarrasment

Galan007
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I'm also biased towards the hh trinity.

embarrasment You mean pre-Flashpoint Superman, Superman Blue, and DCnU Superman?

This f*ckin fanboy. srsly

carver9
Based on the forum list he should be.. Then again there's a few who I don't think belong in the list.. I'm also biased towards the hh trinity.

embarrasment

Based on Bill showings, he is most definitely high Herald. When it's debatable if a person can beat a High Heraid or who could pull a majority against anyone in the High Herald lIst, they should be classified as a high Herald imo.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Galan007
You mean pre-Flashpoint Superman, Superman Blue, and DCnU Superman?

This f*ckin fanboy. srsly
Nope.

Thor Odinson
Odinson
Foster Thor....

shifty

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Based on Bill showings, he is most definitely high Herald. When it's debatable if a person can beat a High Heraid or who could pull a majority against anyone in the High Herald lIst, they should be classified as a high Herald imo.

True.

Thor would beat BRB for a majority, so as Thor is HH, that makes BRB a Mid. As high a Mid as you can get, sure, but one must draw the line somewhere.

There are others who are damn high in the Mid-Herald tier, and they could conceivably take wins against SOME of the High Heralds, but against the elite HHs? The Surfers, the Supermans, the Thors? They would lose.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
True.

Thor would beat BRB for a majority, so as Thor is HH, that makes BRB a Mid. As high a Mid as you can get, sure, but one must draw the line somewhere.

There are others who are damn high in the Mid-Herald tier, and they could conceivably take wins against SOME of the High Heralds, but against the elite HHs? The Surfers, the Supermans, the Thors? They would lose.

Well, hes not like the premier high herald I suppose but he is definitely up there. Where would you classify him when he overcharges himself? Low trans? It kills him so that may not count.

"Id"
This topic is a Versus March. Not a topic meant to dispute a characters ranking.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by "Id"
This topic is a Versus March. Not a topic meant to dispute a characters ranking.
Supreme Power Hype wins.

Zack M
Shaman, easily.

"Id"
Supreme Power Hype wins.

http://cdn1.theodysseyonline.com/files/2015/08/30/635764927671327620535390899_anigif_enhanced-20303-1427782824-10.gif

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by "Id"
http://cdn1.theodysseyonline.com/files/2015/08/30/635764927671327620535390899_anigif_enhanced-20303-1427782824-10.gif
http://www.space.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/star-wars-trailer-22-1445308813.gif

the Darkone
BRB is HH level and has the raw power to beat nate

Smurph
I would argue for Shaman Nate as a high herald before Bill.

That said, I think Bill edges this fight.

Tar-Antado
From what I have read, BRB is equal to Thor in just about every way. Is there anything that suggests otherwise?

Smurph
Thor's highest feats > Bill's - though that's no slight against BRB, and his record is still very strong.

abhilegend
Bill has no TP resistance feats to suggest he can take on Nate.

Neither does Thor. Originally posted by Tar-Antado
From what I have read, BRB is equal to Thor in just about every way. Is there anything that suggests otherwise?
Nope. They are equal in every way. Bill has looked actually better in their fights.

He actually got the better of B&T Thor who was going all out.

carver9
Yep...Bills is High Herald. He's at the low end of it but he is most definitely high Herald.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend

Neither does Thor.
Nope. They are equal in every way. Bill has looked actually better in their fights.

He actually got the better of B&T Thor who was going all out.
facepalm

Adam Grimes
Shadman wins.

abhilegend
facepalm
baka

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
Remember the "space pirates" back story in that early 90s Thor issues? Bill was KOed not once, but twice against a psychic space pirate.

Well, yes and no. It's a mixed bag with Thor (unlike Bill).

Yup. I was amazed Bill did that well and he was holding back realizing Thor wasn't in his right mind, while Thor was out for blood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.