Khan vs Jason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Khan vs Jason Vorhees h2h inside a steel cage.

Who wins?

quanchi112
Khan crushes him.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by quanchi112
Khan crushes him.

H2H?

Based on ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
H2H?

Based on ? His feats in Into Darkness.

Silent Master
You haven't even seen the Friday the 13th movies.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
You haven't even seen the Friday the 13th movies. Based on ?

Tattoos N Scars
His feats in Into Darkness.

If Khan lets Jason get free punches to the face like he allowef Kirk to do, Khan would be dead or KO'd.

In any event, I don't think Khan has enough to KO Jason.

quanchi112
If Khan lets Jason get free punches to the face like he allowef Kirk to do, Khan would be dead or KO'd.

In any event, I don't think Khan has enough to KO Jason. Why would Khan allow Jason free hits ? You're so painfully biased.

Yes, he does. A random boxer iirc in Jason takes Manhattan almost punched him all the way to the edge of a roof. He tired right near the edge and he isn't superhuman in the slightest. Khan absolutely destroys Jason.

Silent Master

In any event, I don't think Khan has enough to KO Jason.

You realize that quan hasn't actually seen the movies, right?

quanchi112
You realize that quan hasn't actually seen the movies, right? Based on ?

Tattoos N Scars
Why would Khan allow Jason free hits ? You're so painfully biased.

Yes, he does. A random boxer iirc in Jason takes Manhattan almost punched him all the way to the edge of a roof. He tired right near the edge and he isn't superhuman in the slightest. Khan absolutely destroys Jason.

Jason punched his head off with one punch. Can Khan duplicate that?

Robtard
I like how quano thinks Jason lost to the boxer in JTM

quanchi112
Jason punched his head off with one punch. Can Khan duplicate that? A free shot. Khan crushes skulls. Khan would decimate Jason. Too fast, too skilled, and too resilient.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
I like how quano thinks Jason lost to the boxer in JTM He didn't lose but the boxer just wailed on him forcing him all the way to the edge. That boxer wouldn't be able to phase Khan. Jason also had a hard hockey mask on.

Silent Master
I like how quano thinks Jason lost to the boxer in JTM

It comes from relying on youtube, rather than actually watching the movies.

Tattoos N Scars
He didn't lose but the boxer just wailed on him forcing him all the way to the edge. That boxer wouldn't be able to phase Khan. Jason also had a hard hockey mask on.

Jason is more durable by far..he can't die. He bench pressed a couple ton boiler off of him in the dream world, not to mentioned being bounced around like a pinball. He can toss people at least 100 feet in the air. What are Khan's punches doing to him again?

Tattoos N Scars
You realize that quan hasn't actually seen the movies, right?

He's youtubing as we speak lol

Robtard
He could have at least watched the whole youtube clip, he would have seen Jason decapitate the guy with a lazy punch.

Silent Master
He's youtubing as we speak lol

More than likely.

Robtard
I know quano hasn't seen any of the F13 flicks, but he has seen FvJ, as it's his favorite movie (lol, I know).

So why does he think Khan's just going to crush Jason's skull, does he actually think Jason is as durable as General Marcus (an old man). Does he actually think a normal human could have survived, let alone walked away from the damage Jason took in FvJ. So weird.

Silent Master
I know quano hasn't seen any of the F13 flicks, but he has seen FvJ, as it's his favorite movie (lol, I know).

So why does he think Khan's just going to crush Jason's skull, does he actually think Jason is as durable as General Marcus (an old man). Does he actually think a normal human could have survived, let alone walked away from the damage Jason took in FvJ. So weird.

IMO, what it boils down to is that Jason's far better feats cannot overcome quan's boy-love for Khan, thus none of Jason's far better feats count.

quanchi112
Jason is more durable by far..he can't die. He bench pressed a couple ton boiler off of him in the dream world, not to mentioned being bounced around like a pinball. He can toss people at least 100 feet in the air. What are Khan's punches doing to him again? He can die and has died. He gets resurrected but has been dead multiple times for years. I just showed you what a teenager boxer can do to him with punching his mask. What happened to the guy he tossed a hundred feet into the air ? Did he die ?

quanchi112

So why does he think Khan's just going to crush Jason's skull, does he actually think Jason is as durable as General Marcus (an old man). Does he actually think a normal human could have survived, let alone walked away from the damage Jason took in FvJ. So weird. So you bring up the film where Freddy beat the utter shit out of him in the real world. laughing out loud

Jason was wrecked by Freddy despite Freddy being outside the dream world in which Jason was reduced to a whimpering child(reminds me of you).

Tattoos N Scars
He can die and has died. He gets resurrected but has been dead multiple times for years. I just showed you what a teenager boxer can do to him with punching his mask. What happened to the guy he tossed a hundred feet into the air ? Did he die ?

Yeah he died...he was impaled with a machete before Jason threw him clear out of that corn field.

quanchi112
Yeah he died...he was impaled with a machete before Jason threw him clear out of that corn field. He was defeated by Tommy in Jason lives. He's been defeated in multiple films ffs. Khan would absolutely decimate him.

Tattoos N Scars
He was defeated by Tommy in Jason lives. He's been defeated in multiple films ffs. Khan would absolutely decimate him.

Khan was beat down by Spock. Jason wins this.

quanchi112
Khan was beat down by Spock. Jason wins this. Context. Khan was going to crush Spock's head. Spock is a trained superhuman while Jason gets rocked by regular people.

Tattoos N Scars
Jason beat plenty of trained soldiers in Jason X. Khan would be a piece of cake.

quanchi112
Jason beat plenty of trained soldiers in Jason X. Khan would be a piece of cake. He was running around and caught a lot of them by surprise. His body was also shot to shreds before his upgrade. Do you believe those characters from Jason X compare to Klingons from Into Darkness ?

Robtard
Look at quano desperately trying to avoid the point with silly red herrings. Point: In FvJ, Jason's durability is most impressive, he took more than Khan could dish out

Why does quano think Spock is a "superhuman"? Spock's a Human-Vulcan Hybrid, but physically is equal to a Vulcan

Tattoos N Scars
Let's break this fight down for a minute. Get a tale of the tape, so to speak.

Who's stronger? Jason
Faster? Khan
Better h2h skills? Khan
Most durable? Jason
Intelligent? Khan
Ruthless? Jason

With this being h2h only, although Khan is nore skilled, his punches can not do enough damage for a KO. This fight will last a long while, but Jason will connect and his blows will KO Khan. An all out fight, yeah, Khan can get the win. Not in h2h though.

golem370
Ruthless I say Khan, Jason spared the little kids in 6 I doubt Khan would.

Robtard
Khan was known to be the most humane of the Augment Dictators while controlling a 4th of Earth's population. He's not some whimsical killer; he generally kills when it serves his purposes.

Jason stabs people through the face just because.

golem370
But he generally only kills people at Crystal Lake only three times I believe did he kill people from outside that area 8, 10, and vs Freddy

quanchi112
Look at quano desperately trying to avoid the point with silly red herrings. Point: In FvJ, Jason's durability is most impressive, he took more than Khan could dish out

Why does quano think Spock is a "superhuman"? Spock's a Human-Vulcan Hybrid, but physically is equal to a Vulcan Freddy minus any powers beat the utter stuffing out of him. Freddy was dodging and wrecking him. He took a barrage from Jason and still came on on top over Jason stabbing his eyes out.

Superhuman means he's physically greater than a human just as I would describe Maul, sport. Vulcans are all superhuman by the same notion.

Khan's training, resilience, and strength decimates Jason who got violated by Krueger both in the dream world and in the real world.

Robtard
Originally posted by golem370
But he generally only kills people at Crystal Lake only three times I believe did he kill people from outside that area 8, 10, and vs Freddy

Not sure how that lowers Jason's ruthlessness. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

quanchi112
Not sure how that lowers Jason's ruthlessness. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. You really do hate NuKhan. It's despicable how much you hate NuTrek and favor Old Trek.

golem370
Freddy physically did not damage Jason with his hits the only reason he was holding his own against Jason was one pis this him fighting Jason like a martial artist and also being faster. Freddy was faster smarter where Jason was tougher and stronger. I say it lowers it because he more times then not stick to a place to kill people if nobody came to Crystal Lake he might not ever kill anybody.

quanchi112
Originally posted by golem370
Freddy physically did not damage Jason with his hits the only reason he was holding his own against Jason was one pis this him fighting Jason like a martial artist and also being faster. Freddy was faster smarter where Jason was tougher and stronger. I say it lowers it because he more times then not stick to a place to kill people if nobody came to Crystal Lake he might not ever kill anybody. Yes, he did. He beat the utter shit out of Jason. Pis is just an excuse someone can use to excuse a fact or dismiss it. Khan would beat the utter shit out of Jason.

Tattoos N Scars
Freddy failed to kill Jason in the dream world. Freddy even asked, "Why won't you die?". The dream master was powerless in his own domain. Could Khan survive the dream world? No, Freddy would maul him. Jason is a few levels above Khan.

quanchi112
Freddy failed to kill Jason in the dream world. Freddy even asked, "Why won't you die?". The dream master was powerless in his own domain. Could Khan survive the dream world? No, Freddy would maul him. Jason is a few levels above Khan. Prior yo him realizing his fear of water. He then reduced Jason into his mongoloid version and tortuted him. The kids went into save him.

No, he isn't. Jason gets killed all the time. Khan rapes trained, superhuman types.

Tattoos N Scars
Prior yo him realizing his fear of water. He then reduced Jason into his mongoloid version and tortuted him. The kids went into save him.

No, he isn't. Jason gets killed all the time. Khan rapes trained, superhuman types.

So you're saying Khan would rape Freddy in the dream world? Kick Freddy's ass like Jason failed to do.

quanchi112
So you're saying Khan would rape Freddy in the dream world? Kick Freddy's ass like Jason failed to do. That is off topic. Freddy raped Jason in the real world. Khan does the same. Khan wins. Jason is just a brute with no skill whatsoever to the point Freddy was all over him.

Tattoos N Scars
That is off topic. Freddy raped Jason in the real world. Khan does the same. Khan wins. Jason is just a brute with no skill whatsoever to the point Freddy was all over him.

It is on topic. Jason survived Freddy in the dream world. You are claiming Khan can too. So Khan can survive everything Jason can?

quanchi112
It is on topic. Jason survived Freddy in the dream world. You are claiming Khan can too. So Khan can survive everything Jason can? I am saying in a fight Khan beats Jason. Khan is more skilled and doesn't get raped like Jason did Freddy in the real world because he's lacks skill and speed. Your debating makes no sense and raises no valid points. They are t put into the same positions because they are different characters fighting. Khan beats the shit out of slow Jason.

Tattoos N Scars
I am saying in a fight Khan beats Jason. Khan is more skilled and doesn't get raped like Jason did Freddy in the real world because he's lacks skill and speed. Your debating makes no sense and raises no valid points. They are t put into the same positions because they are different characters fighting. Khan beats the shit out of slow Jason.

If Khan can't survive what Jason endured in the dream world, then Khan loses. Plain and simple. Jason tanked things in the dream world that was beyond what Khan is able to dish out with his fists.
Thanks for the concession!

quanchi112
If Khan can't survive what Jason endured in the dream world, then Khan loses. Plain and simple. Jason tanked things in the dream world that was beyond what Khan is able to dish out with his fists.
Thanks for the concession! Horrific logic. Freddy hurt him worse in the real world. In the dream world Freddy also tortured him. He set up a scenario to torture him.

Khan beats the shit out of Jason.

Tattoos N Scars
Horrific logic. Freddy hurt him worse in the real world. In the dream world Freddy also tortured him. He set up a scenario to torture him.

Khan beats the shit out of Jason.

Ok. We're taking this to battlezone!

quanchi112
Ok. We're taking this to battlezone! Dude, your debating is atrocious.

Tattoos N Scars
Dude, your debating is atrocious.

If you're scared...just say you're scared. You say Kahn wins with nothing to back it up.

Surtur
Why does quano think Spock is a "superhuman"? Spock's a Human-Vulcan Hybrid, but physically is equal to a Vulcan

You do know that Vulcans have stats superior to humans though right?

quanchi112
If you're scared...just say you're scared. You say Kahn wins with nothing to back it up. I will argue it here but I don't take you seriously. No offense but you're just someone who bolsters my post count. Nothing more.

Tattoos N Scars
I will argue it here but I don't take you seriously. No offense but you're just someone who bolsters my post count. Nothing more.

No offense taken. I only offered because you are the easiest person to win a debate against on KMC.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
You do know that Vulcans have stats superior to humans though right?

Obviously:

Augments (Khan) are x5

Vulcans are x3
Said to be in regards to "normal/average" humans, so 'X' average for their height/weight/build seems like the logical conclusion. ie Newer Khan would be x5 as strong as B. Cumberbatch/build is, Spock would be x3 as strong as Z. Quinto/build is. But that doesn't gel well with what we see them do.

In the ST series "Enterprise" (ep "Borderlands"wink, we see 5'8" 165-70lbs athletically built Augments send Klingons flying back with punches and kicks. These Augments were said to be further manipulated by Dr. Soong, but no specifics were given.

Robtard
If you're scared...just say you're scared. You say Kahn wins with nothing to back it up.

Quano loves to call other people "scared" when they refuse his nonsense BZ challenges, yet here he is once again making excuses to not do a BZ.

Winner: Tattoos N Scars via no contest

quanchi112
No offense taken. I only offered because you are the easiest person to win a debate against on KMC. You have never won a debate and have always been a delusional one.

quanchi112
Obviously: So why did you object when I said superhuman ? Could it be you were trolling ?

wink

quanchi112
Quano loves to call other people "scared" when they refuse his nonsense BZ challenges, yet here he is once again making excuses to not do a BZ.

Winner: Tattoos N Scars via no contest I post battlezone challenge threads. You've never done any. laughing out loud

marvelmadness13
Jason takes this in a stomp that makes Germany vs Poland in 39 look like a fair fight. Even with weapons Khan couldn't even slow Jason down, whereas hand to hand Jason has a hundred different ways to kill Khan. Jason could snap his neck, tear his limbs off, fold him in half like the Sheriff in Jason Lives, punch his heart out of his chest, or just decapitate him with a single blow. This is the spiteiest spite thread I've ever seen.

quanchi112
Originally posted by marvelmadness13
Jason takes this in a stomp that makes Germany vs Poland in 39 look like a fair fight. Even with weapons Khan couldn't even slow Jason down, whereas hand to hand Jason has a hundred different ways to kill Khan. Jason could snap his neck, tear his limbs off, fold him in half like the Sheriff in Jason Lives, punch his heart out of his chest, or just decapitate him with a single blow. This is the spiteiest spite thread I've ever seen. Ridiculous. Jason is slower and has been beaten by regular humans with no training. Freddy also beat the shit out of him minus hai dream powers. Khan is superhuman strength, cellular regeneration, is smarter, faster, and has crushed superhuman trained opponents. Khan beats the life from Jason.

marvelmadness13
So you know Jason stomps but you don't want to admit your favorite character loses, got it. wink

Khan can't hurt Jason, Jason has a myriad of ways to kill Khan, Jason will see picking up Khan's head from the ground after he removes it with one punch.

quanchi112
So you know Jason stomps but you don't want to admit your favorite character loses, got it. wink

Khan can't hurt Jason, Jason has a myriad of ways to kill Khan, Jason will see picking up Khan's head from the ground after he removes it with one punch. Try making sense.

Regular people have hurt Jason. Freddy didn't have special powers in the real world and went to town on Jason. Khan is faster. Undeniable. He's far more skilled in hand to hand combat. Undeniable. He's superhumanly strong and would crush Jason's skull. Tommy as a kid killed Jason in the final chapter with authority.

laughing out loud

HulkIsHulk
Jason takes this in a stomp that makes Germany vs Poland in 39 look like a fair fight.
What?
Even with weapons Khan couldn't even slow Jason down, whereas hand to hand Jason has a hundred different ways to kill Khan.This is the spiteiest spite thread I've ever seen.
Khan can't hurt Jason, Jason has a myriad of ways to kill Khan, Jason will see picking up Khan's head from the ground after he removes it with one punch.
Wow man you just outdid Quan in wanking a character and silly comments. I agree Jason wins, but this is major lowballing. Normal people with weapons have taken down Jason and somehow now Khan can't? Especially with Jason's slow as shit movement and fighting? Or did Jason suddenly go into full upgrade cyborg mode? Khan can't hurt him despite ordinary people doing that and more? And the ways you posted about how Jason kills Khan are mostly bullshit

Plausible

What? And are you equating Khan's durability to normal humans, since everything Jason did this to was to normal humans, not to mention they got several hits on him before that. Khan getting the same amount of hits would cause several times more damage. And Khan has absolutely no way to dodge.spiting quanchi is onething, but talking total bullshit for that is not cool

marvelmadness13
I keep seeing people say that normal people have hurt Jason but this is simply not true. Since his resurrection in part 6 Jason has never even been slowed down by any weapon or attack of anyone who's fought him. Jason tanks stabs, slashes, punches, blunt trauma, electrocution, pistols, shotguns, rifles, corrosive sludge, guns from 500 years in the future and grenade launchers. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, that Khan can do to even make Jason flinch.

People need to watch Friday the 13th films before commenting on Jason fights, zombie Jason has never once been harmed by a normal person or any of their weapons.

quanchi112
I keep seeing people say that normal people have hurt Jason but this is simply not true. Since his resurrection in part 6 Jason has never even been slowed down by any weapon or attack of anyone who's fought him. Jason tanks stabs, slashes, punches, blunt trauma, electrocution, pistols, shotguns, rifles, corrosive sludge, guns from 500 years in the future and grenade launchers. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, that Khan can do to even make Jason flinch.

People need to watch Friday the 13th films before commenting on Jason fights, zombie Jason has never once been harmed by a normal person or any of their weapons. Jason takes Manhattan. A boxer punches him all the way across a roof to the edge. He was a kid in high school but he wore himself down hitting Jason's mask. Khan is a guy who can kick people back over twenty feet. He can throw super humans back quite easily as well. Spock also weighs more than Freddy. Khan crushes skulls. Freddy still beat the utter **** out of Jason.

marvelmadness13
Please go watch a Friday the 13th movie quan, this is embarrassing.

The boxer didn't hurt Jason in any way, shape or form. Notice Jason literally just stood there letting the kid take punch after punch while suffering zero I'll effects?

Jason tosses people hundreds of feet and can lift industrial boilers which weigh 10 to 30 tons. Hell Jason was crushing skulls so ard he made eyes pop out when he was still just a man in part 3. All of your Khan feats are just proving Jason the Victor because he's done them all far better.

And please go actually watch FvJ. Freddy just stood there hitting Jason doing no damage whatsoever. I suppose you think an old woman sitting I a chair slapping Superman while he stands there unharmed is beating the hell out if him too. laughing out loud

The fact is that Khan got knocked out by Spock, and Jason is stronger than Spock and Khan together and couldn't even be hurt by a Khan with weapons. Khan is stomped into the dirt.

quanchi112
Please go watch a Friday the 13th movie quan, this is embarrassing.

The boxer didn't hurt Jason in any way, shape or form. Notice Jason literally just stood there letting the kid take punch after punch while suffering zero I'll effects?

Jason tosses people hundreds of feet and can lift industrial boilers which weigh 10 to 30 tons. Hell Jason was crushing skulls so ard he made eyes pop out when he was still just a man in part 3. All of your Khan feats are just proving Jason the Victor because he's done them all far better.

And please go actually watch FvJ. Freddy just stood there hitting Jason doing no damage whatsoever. I suppose you think an old woman sitting I a chair slapping Superman while he stands there unharmed is beating the hell out if him too. laughing out loud

The fact is that Khan got knocked out by Spock, and Jason is stronger than Spock and Khan together and couldn't even be hurt by a Khan with weapons. Khan is stomped into the dirt. The point is he moved him a considerable distance. He didn't even defend himself. That's pathetic. Khan is a loottttttt stronger than this punk.

He tossed Freddy and it had no effect. Jason doesnt have the skills to best Khan. Khan is faster, stronger, and smarter.

The kids were actively helping Jason against Freddy who isn't a physical beast in the real world.

Spock would also beat the utter shit out of Jason. Jason lacks Spock's training, speed, and athleticism from Spock.

Khan would crush him in combat. Jason is a slow moving zombie who was decimated by Freddy Krueger without his powers.

Khan rapes.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

marvelmadness13
Jason stepped back, the boxer barely made his head move.

Jason can lift 10 or more tons, making him as physically strong as Spider-Man. Khan is severely outclassed in physical strength.

All of Khan's feats you mention were done better by Jason.

Freddy wasn't hurt because he is in fact superhuman in the real world. You are competent enough to realize that if someone gets tossed 100 feet, has their arm torn off, gets a hand shoved into their ribcage, gets blown up, and is still walking around they aren't human, right?

Khan gets absolutely destroyed, but you obviously can't make a fair comparison because you aren't old enough to watch an R rated series like Friday the 13th. No point in discussing with someone who can only use half the evidence. wink

quanchi112
Jason stepped back, the boxer barely made his head move.

Jason can lift 10 or more tons, making him as physically strong as Spider-Man. Khan is severely outclassed in physical strength.

All of Khan's feats you mention were done better by Jason.

Freddy wasn't hurt because he is in fact superhuman in the real world. You are competent enough to realize that if someone gets tossed 100 feet, has their arm torn off, gets a hand shoved into their ribcage, gets blown up, and is still walking around they aren't human, right?

Khan gets absolutely destroyed, but you obviously can't make a fair comparison because you aren't old enough to watch an R rated series like Friday the 13th. No point in discussing with someone who can only use half the evidence. wink The boxer punched him back. Jason didn't step back he was hit backwards you liar.m

Jason didn't even hurt Freddy when he punched him. He just went backward so if he can take it Khan definitely can.

Jason is slower. Jason has been affected by human level strength. He actually let the guy punch him. What an idiot.

Freddy was hurt by his daughter in the real world in Freddy's dead. Freddy absolutely raped Jason in hand to hand. Freddy doesn't have the powers in the real world in this film.

Khan is faster, more skilled, and strong enough to break Jason. Jason is a mongoloid who lets people punch him until they wear out. Funny as we see a superior fighter wear himself down in Kirk punching just his face. He didn't have to wear a mask against some regular punk kid.

Khan destroys him.

marvelmadness13
Yeah you've definitely never seen a Friday the 13th film.

quanchi112
Yeah you've definitely never seen a Friday the 13th film. I just gave you examples of Friday the thirteenth films. Would you like more examples of Jason being unable to kill a human in hand to hand combat ?

Have you ever seen the ending to Jason goes to hell ?

Come on don't give up now because I can take you to town, sock.

marvelmadness13
Once you actually watch the series we can discuss it, but when you do that you'll be on my side. wink

quanchi112
Once you actually watch the series we can discuss it, but when you do that you'll be on my side. wink Thats a clear example of Jason fighting an untrained regular human being who just discovered his nuts and being unable to kill him. Jason even used a weapon. Evidence matters.

Every time I toss evidence posters run. I'll enjoy my victory.

marvelmadness13
The only evidence you've shown is proof that you've never seen any F13 film. wink

quanchi112
The only evidence you've shown is proof that you've never seen any F13 film. wink A regular human walked away fine after a confrontation from Jason. Jason used a rake multiple times and a shovel to his head. A regular human took his shit. Want me to post a clip since you seem to be restating yourself aka the rage loop.

That's called evidence from the Friday the thirteenth films. You said at no point and I've cited two instances. Want the clip ?

Khan wrecks him badly. Ffs trained guys can't even hurt him when he lets them hit him. laughing out loud

marvelmadness13
Here I'll make this easier for you.

http://www.amazon.com/Friday-13th-Complete-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B00DEQQK8S

Buy that, watch them, then come back and apologize when you know what you're talking about. wink

quanchi112

Buy that, watch them, then come back and apologize when you know what you're talking about. wink You posting the links when I've posted evidence is hilarious. I'll post evidence since you seem incapable of anything even resembling evidence.

4 rake shots and Jason isn't fast enough to impale his human foe with no training and just human strength. We later see Jason can't ko a regular human with a shovel shot.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/star-wars/Comics?utm_source=IGN%20hub%20page&utm_medium=IGN%20(front%20page)&utm_content=11&utm_campaign=Blogroll

Khan rapes this victim.

Robtard

Buy that, watch them, then come back and apologize when you know what you're talking about. wink Why is quano still insisting that Kirk and Jason's strength is the same and that Jason won't be able to hurt Khan because Kirk's punches didn't. Weird.

Silent Master
Quan can't afford to buy the movies

quanchi112
Why is quano still insisting that Kirk and Jason's strength is the same and that Jason won't be able to hurt Khan because Kirk's punches didn't. Weird. Robbie and marvelmadness have many traits in common. Ok, since neither you or your obvious so--/friend can understand I'll point it out.

Here I'll post two links makin gift clear. Debating it's what I do and do with evidence. Misunderstanding and rage looping.

1:14 we see the kid immediately knocks him backward with one punch and knocks him well over fifty feet backwards in the course of well over a minute until 2:24 in which he tired himself out landing head shots, body blows, etc. Jason at no point even tries to defend himself until the kid taunts him. The kid got free shots in for over a minute with Jason. He was also struck by Jason prior to the roof and ran so he was already fatigued.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HDPPmv9q-g0

Now we see Kirk move him back far less. I'd say well under fifteen feet back. He also has greater hand tk hand feats of actually koing people and defending himself against superhuman foes such as Romulans and Klingons. He gives an all put knee and Khan doesn't have a mask on that would absorb some of the force of his attacks yet Khan is completely unfazed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zYMZLa3BvGM

Khan absolutely destroys someone a kid can pound pack well over fifty feet despite having a mask on and having no feats to substantiate the kid as a legitimate threat unlike Kirk who has feats.

Khan absolutely destroys Jason. The evidence is quite simple. I'd like to ask anyone who disagrees to post any evidence to corroborate their claims. By all means be my guest.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Quan can't afford to buy the movies Your gf pays my bills.

Robtard

Khan absolutely destroys Jason. The evidence is quite simple. I'd like to ask anyone who disagrees to post any evidence to corroborate their claims. By all means be my guest.

laughing out loud

https://media.giphy.com/media/8gQzjAZwlnWlG/giphy.gif

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30700000/Freddy-vs-Jason-Gif-freddy-vs-jason-30738248-400-199.gif

/thread

marvelmadness13
Just in case anyone else has any doubts.

http://www.wired.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Friday13th_Pt6_Heart.gif

http://orig11.deviantart.net/1a74/f/2015/278/c/5/friday13th_pt8_headtoss_by_madnessabe-d9c1j22.gif

Jason takes out Khan with one punch.

quanchi112

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30700000/Freddy-vs-Jason-Gif-freddy-vs-jason-30738248-400-199.gif

/thread So you post a gif of him using a machete ? Read the op.

laughing out loud

The second gif doesn't even ko Freddy. He gets up and finds the torpedoes and laughs.

This is why you rarely debate. Post relevant gifs, kiddo.

Robtard
Quano's trying a red herring again in a desperate attempt to ignore Jason's superior strength showings. It's rather sad.

quanchi112
Just in case anyone else has any doubts.

http://www.wired.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Friday13th_Pt6_Heart.gif

http://orig11.deviantart.net/1a74/f/2015/278/c/5/friday13th_pt8_headtoss_by_madnessabe-d9c1j22.gif

Jason takes out Khan with one punch. That kid has no training and isn't superhuman like Khan. Might as well post a video of killing a scary teenager and try to compare him to Khan.

I posted the entire clip of an exhausted kid already did to Jason. He was worn down and let him attack. Do you believe this kid to be comparable to Khan in anyway ?

quanchi112
Quano's trying a red herring again in a desperate attempt to ignore Jason's superior strength showings. It's rather sad.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30700000/Freddy-vs-Jason-Gif-freddy-vs-jason-30738248-400-199.gif You used a gif of him using a machete. Should I start posting gifs of Khan shooting someone. Robbie I'm just trying to understand your biased and your point.

He also didn't ko or even significantly hurt Freddy. Make some sense ffs.

Mindset
Your gf pays my bills. His gf is your mom?

#gottem

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
His gf is your mom?

#gottem It is his cousin but tbf it's only a second cousin.

Silent Master
His gf is your mom?

#gottem

My gf pays taxes and taxes are used to fund welfare, so I guess technically quan is sort of correct. in that part of his welfare check came from the taxes she paid.

quanchi112
My gf pays taxes and taxes are used to fund welfare, so I guess technically quan is sort of correct. in that part of his welfare check came from the taxes she paid. We both know your cousin (your gf) doesn't pay her taxes. Don't lie.

Surtur
We both know your cousin (your gf) doesn't pay her taxes. Don't lie.

Come on now man not cool, I'm sure strippers pay their taxes just like everyone else.

HulkIsHulk
Waitaminnit. Is this KMC or did we get hijacked by Spacebattlers and Herochatters?

Kazenji
Jason

He turns Khan into a shishkebab.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
Jason

He turns Khan into a shishkebab. Khan wins, sport. Evidence talks.

Darkstorm Zero
https://billgauthiergauthicnights.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/bed-ouch.gif

Sorry, no. the amount of evidence in Jason's favour far outweighs anything Khan does, by many, many leagues.

quanchi112
^^So him killing a teenager in a bed who isn't aware he's going to be attacked is proof, right ? Khan beats the **** out of the guy Freddy raped in the real world.

Darkstorm Zero
^^So him killing a teenager in a bed who isn't aware he's going to be attacked is proof, right ? Khan beats the **** out of the guy Freddy raped in the real world.

Pfffhahahahahahaaa!

#1: Wrong, the kid was aware.

#2: Your entire argument hinges on tanking a few punches from an exhausted and wounded teenage Kirk, and the skull crush. Jason's bed sandwich, beats both Khan's feats by a LOT, and as you have seen, it is far from the only superhuman strength feat Jason has displayed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Pfffhahahahahahaaa!

#1: Wrong, the kid was aware.

#2: Your entire argument hinges on tanking a few punches from an exhausted and wounded teenage Kirk, and the skull crush. Jason's bed sandwich, beats both Khan's feats by a LOT, and as you have seen, it is far from the only superhuman strength feat Jason has displayed. The kid was laying down in a bed.

I've posted a clip of Jason in two hand to hand fights. Stephen in Jason goes to hell took Jason on and Jason even had a weapon and failed to take Stephen out despite connecting with two different weapons.

That scene isn't relevant to a fight. It's like showing a bench press feat and saying this guy wins a fight. Get a clue ffs.

Darkstorm Zero
The kid was laying down in a bed.

Yeah, and? Try watching the scene before you try this BTW.

I've posted a clip of Jason in two hand to hand fights. Stephen in Jason goes to hell took Jason on and Jason even had a weapon and failed to take Stephen out despite connecting with two different weapons.

Aaaaand yet not one person besides a supernatural Freddy ever actually put up a decent fight, and nobody defeated him in CQC. Not one.

That scene isn't relevant to a fight. It's like showing a bench press feat and saying this guy wins a fight. Get a clue ffs.

Oh LOL, the hypocritical views you take my friend. For YEARS you have used the Skull Crush as a testament to Khan's strength, despite the fact that he grabbed Marcus from behind, tossed him into a chair and then squeezed tat dome like a pimple.

The premise is very, very simple. Jason is, by far, the stronger, and more durable of the two combatants, and the types and numbers of feats Jason has, reflect this.

quanchi112
Yeah, and? Try watching the scene before you try this BTW.

Aaaaand yet not one person besides a supernatural Freddy ever actually put up a decent fight, and nobody defeated him in CQC. Not one.

Oh LOL, the hypocritical views you take my friend. For YEARS you have used the Skull Crush as a testament to Khan's strength, despite the fact that he grabbed Marcus from behind, tossed him into a chair and then squeezed tat dome like a pimple.

The premise is very, very simple. Jason is, by far, the stronger, and more durable of the two combatants, and the types and numbers of feats Jason has, reflect this. I have seen that scene multiple times. The kid had no idea Jason in the house and about to kill him for ****s sake prior to it happening. How is someone laying down in a bed with no training whatsoever comparable to Khan in this situation ?? It isn't.

Freddy didn't retain his powers in crystal lake. He beat the shit out of Jason minus his dream powers. Freddy owned him.

Marcus was trying to flee because he knew Khan was going to rape him. Khan also was about to skull crush Spock in one one one combat.

Jason is the slower of the two and has far less training. We've seen him tested by regular humans with no real hand to hand training. Oh yeah address this, sport.

Robbie and marvelmadness have many traits in common. Ok, since neither you or your obvious so--/friend can understand I'll point it out.

Here I'll post two links makin gift clear. Debating it's what I do and do with evidence. Misunderstanding and rage looping.

1:14 we see the kid immediately knocks him backward with one punch and knocks him well over fifty feet backwards in the course of well over a minute until 2:24 in which he tired himself out landing head shots, body blows, etc. Jason at no point even tries to defend himself until the kid taunts him. The kid got free shots in for over a minute with Jason. He was also struck by Jason prior to the roof and ran so he was already fatigued.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HDPPmv9q-g0

Now we see Kirk move him back far less. I'd say well under fifteen feet back. He also has greater hand tk hand feats of actually koing people and defending himself against superhuman foes such as Romulans and Klingons. He gives an all put knee and Khan doesn't have a mask on that would absorb some of the force of his attacks yet Khan is completely unfazed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zYMZLa3BvGM

Khan absolutely destroys someone a kid can pound pack well over fifty feet despite having a mask on and having no feats to substantiate the kid as a legitimate threat unlike Kirk who has feats.

laughing out loud

Darkstorm Zero
I have seen that scene multiple times. The kid had no idea Jason in the house and about to kill him for ****s sake prior to it happening. How is someone laying down in a bed with no training whatsoever comparable to Khan in this situation ?? It isn't.

LOL, watch it again. The kid was on his back when he noticed Jason, then he turned to try and run (hence why he is on his belly when he got stabbed then folded like a sandwich). You are RALLY bad with assumptions, even despite my extended absence.

Strength feat, far and away superior to Khan.

Freddy didn't retain his powers in crystal lake. He beat the shit out of Jason minus his dream powers. Freddy owned him.

You..... do realise Freddy retains a considerable portion of his power when in the real world yes? It's not the first time Freddy has been out and about in the real world. Try NOES3 Dream Warriors, when he animated his own skeleton and killed a cop.

So, to summarise, for someone to actually do any considerable damage to a hulkish undead supernatural zombie being, they have to be another supernatural undead demon infused superbeing? Is that what you are saying?

Marcus was trying to flee because he knew Khan was going to rape him. Khan also was about to skull crush Spock in one one one combat.

And yet none of that tops what Jason has survived, killed, and utterly ****ed up. You can't prove that Khan could have skull-crushed Spock, all we know is that Khan made the attempt. And even if he could, that's nothing compared to what Vorhees has literally waded through and survived.

Jason is the slower of the two and has far less training. We've seen him tested by regular humans with no real hand to hand training. Oh yeah address this, sport.

Tested?

Pffffhahahahahaaaaa..... Not even remotely. Jason let the kid rail on him for longer than a boxing round, and then knocked his head off with a single punch. He has sent people flying dozens of meters with physical strength of a single punch alone, something Khan cannot match even with full on kicks. Jason has survived hundreds of lethal injuries and kept going. What the hell is Khan going to do? Tickle him to death?

quanchi112
LOL, watch it again. The kid was on his back when he noticed Jason, then he turned to try and run (hence why he is on his belly when he got stabbed then folded like a sandwich). You are RALLY bad with assumptions, even despite my extended absence.

Strength feat, far and away superior to Khan.

You..... do realise Freddy retains a considerable portion of his power when in the real world yes? It's not the first time Freddy has been out and about in the real world. Try NOES3 Dream Warriors, when he animated his own skeleton and killed a cop.

So, to summarise, for someone to actually do any considerable damage to a hulkish undead supernatural zombie being, they have to be another supernatural undead demon infused superbeing? Is that what you are saying?

And yet none of that tops what Jason has survived, killed, and utterly ****ed up. You can't prove that Khan could have skull-crushed Spock, all we know is that Khan made the attempt. And even if he could, that's nothing compared to what Vorhees has literally waded through and survived.

Tested?

Pffffhahahahahaaaaa..... Not even remotely. Jason let the kid rail on him for longer than a boxing round, and then knocked his head off with a single punch. He has sent people flying dozens of meters with physical strength of a single punch alone, something Khan cannot match even with full on kicks. Jason has survived hundreds of lethal injuries and kept going. What the hell is Khan going to do? Tickle him to death? He was caught off guard in a submissive position after he just had sex. Jason also used a weapon ffs so this entire situation isn't relevant at all compared to Khan. You're grasping at straws, sport.

Freddy wasn't physically taken out of the dream world and his dream powers from his dream world have always affected the real world. In Freddy vs Jason we see he didn't have his dream powers working in any way against Jason after he was brought in the real world.

Freddy's powers and his formidability are in the dream world, sport.

Jason has been killed multiple times so who cares. He's been utterly wrecked by a child in a final chapter. This is about these two going head to head not who cooks a steak better. You can pretend he would have failed to crush his skull when it's obvious Unura had to act to save his life because you're a dishonest poster. You always disappear after being humiliated anyways.

The kid was fatigues and hit a mask over s dozen times and moved Jason well over fifty feet. Kirk someone with feats of kicking the shit out of people tired himself out in less time and he didn't that against a hard mask. Boom.

Khan isn't slow enough to get tagged. Jason wasn't strong enough to ko or beat Steven in Jason goes to hell with a shovel to the skull. Weak, kid.

Khan crushes Jason. Faster, far greater skill, and far smarter than a mongoloid.

marvelmadness13
Jason was crushing skulls better than Khan in his weakest form.

http://i1.wp.com/blog.epixhd.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Friday13th_Pt3_EyeballPop.gif

Jason stomps Khan with zero effort.

KuRuPT Thanosi
This is a non fight.. Jason stomps... and easily

Surtur

http://i1.wp.com/blog.epixhd.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Friday13th_Pt3_EyeballPop.gif

Jason stomps Khan with zero effort.

What you just said would of carried more weight if it wasn't accompanied by that cheesy special effect.

quanchi112

Jason stomps Khan with zero effort. Khan is not going to allow Jason to grab ahold of him and is going to crush him in hand to hand combat.

I've already cited examples of regular untru aged humans taking Jason on while Jason's hit the average human with weapons.

laughing out loud

Khan beats the **** out of him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
This is a non fight.. Jason stomps... and easily You have a non brain. Khan wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You have a non brain. Khan wins.

You're a moron and hypocrite

You cite Khan crushing skulls all the time to illustrate Khan's strength on how that will be pivotal in a fight. Yet here, like the moron you are, go... yeah who cares if Jason can do that.. Khan won't let him.... WUT??? The obviousness of the idiocy is plain to see... but I'll illustrate it for you clownshoes

1. It's a strength showing, similar to what you've cited to show Khan strength. So it's certainly not irrelevant, because if it is, then all your posts citing this from Khan are now rendered irrelevant by your own standards.

2. If one can easily dismiss said skull crushing feat simply by saying... well yeah.. he would never let that happen so it's irrelevant for a fight. Well again, then that would mean we can now easily dismiss Khan skull crushing feat as non applicable.

So what we are left with are only two choice

1. Is the feat relevant or not.. If not, than Khan feat is now rendered irrelevant

2. If it is useful and shows formidability in a fight, than this now applies to Jason, and can clearly be used to demonstrate is far superior strength to Khan

what's worse, you keep citing how Freddie didn't have dream powers in the real world, as if to minimize his showing against Jason as a weakened Freddie with no powers vs. Jason. This couldn't be further from the truth. He was still moving FAR beyond a normal human and doing stuff no normal human could do. An example to illustrate how retarded your argument are (and how easily they are crushed)

As a MMA fighter, I lost my ability to jump 10 feet in the air for some reason. I can no longer do it. However, I lost none of my MMA skills, training or technique. You wouldn't look at a fight he's in and try and paint him into being a below average fighter who was severely weakened. Of course not, only a buffoon like you would try that. Another example is, just because Thanos losses his TP powers, and losses a fight, he was now severely weakened and not formidable. Of course not, he still has plenty of other ways to win.. he's still formidable... even without TP powers.

It's simply atrocious when try and debate and make logical points, you simply can't do it, it's beyond you.

quanchi112
You're a moron and hypocrite

You cite Khan crushing skulls all the time to illustrate Khan's strength on how that will be pivotal in a fight. Yet here, like the moron you are, go... yeah who cares if Jason can do that.. Khan won't let him.... WUT??? The obviousness of the idiocy is plain to see... but I'll illustrate it for you clownshoes

1. It's a strength showing, similar to what you've cited to show Khan strength. So it's certainly not irrelevant, because if it is, then all your posts citing this from Khan are now rendered irrelevant by your own standards.

2. If one can easily dismiss said skull crushing feat simply by saying... well yeah.. he would never let that happen so it's irrelevant for a fight. Well again, then that would mean we can now easily dismiss Khan skull crushing feat as non applicable.

So what we are left with are only two choice

1. Is the feat relevant or not.. If not, than Khan feat is now rendered irrelevant

2. If it is useful and shows formidability in a fight, than this now applies to Jason, and can clearly be used to demonstrate is far superior strength to Khan

what's worse, you keep citing how Freddie didn't have dream powers in the real world, as if to minimize his showing against Jason as a weakened Freddie with no powers vs. Jason. This couldn't be further from the truth. He was still moving FAR beyond a normal human and doing stuff no normal human could do. An example to illustrate how retarded your argument are (and how easily they are crushed)

As a MMA fighter, I lost my ability to jump 10 feet in the air for some reason. I can no longer do it. However, I lost none of my MMA skills, training or technique. You wouldn't look at a fight he's in and try and paint him into being a below average fighter who was severely weakened. Of course not, only a buffoon like you would try that. Another example is, just because Thanos losses his TP powers, and losses a fight, he was now severely weakened and not formidable. Of course not, he still has plenty of other ways to win.. he's still formidable... even without TP powers.

It's simply atrocious when try and debate and make logical points, you simply can't do it, it's beyond you. Khan didn't use a bed after he stabbed his opponent to death anyways before he closed the bed. Showing him sneak up on an unsuspecting normal human being with a weapon isn't a relevant showing to this thread, horseman.

A regular human knocked Jason around over fifty feet backwards with no skill or strength comparable to Khan. I have already shown Jason against Steven in Jason goes to hell and he was unable to kill an average human despite using a shovel and a rake as weapon with his strength. Khan rapes him. He'd dismiss Steven rather easily. Jason failed to do so with two weapons. Boom. Kirk couldn't even hurt him with free attacks.

Evidence com in' at cha, Abe.

Tattoos N Scars
Nah, I think Steven would wreck Khan too.

KuRuPT Thanosi
WUT???? That post was the definition of retarded, and why, we all make fun of how bad you are at this. You addressed nothing in my post. Doing so, I now accept your concession that Khan crushing a skull is now rendered irrelevant by your own standards.

I love how you didn't even address how blatantly stupid and disingenuous you were by calling Freddie weak in real life, when he's still clearly super natural in the real world. Don't think I didn't notice you not addressing this noob.

quanchi112
Nah, I think Steven would wreck Khan too. This only further reiterates your low intelligence.

quanchi112
WUT???? That post was the definition of retarded, and why, we all make fun of how bad you are at this. You addressed nothing in my post. Doing so, I now accept your concession that Khan crushing a skull is now rendered irrelevant by your own standards.

I love how you didn't even address how blatantly stupid and disingenuous you were by calling Freddie weak in real life, when he's still clearly super natural in the real world. Don't think I didn't notice you not addressing this noob. Says the guy who couldn't make a point if all the horses in your stable got together to help you. I destroyed your irrelevant points and completely addressed all the relevant points.

Freddy isn't weak he's better than Jason despite Jason being much stronger. Freddy destroyed him physically. Khan does the same. Jason dies. Jason is a slow lumbering, stupid brute so I can see why you'd stick up for Jason since you see a lot of your own qualities in him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Says the guy who couldn't make a point if all the horses in your stable got together to help you. I destroyed your irrelevant points and completely addressed all the relevant points.

Freddy isn't weak he's better than Jason despite Jason being much stronger. Freddy destroyed him physically. Khan does the same. Jason dies. Jason is a slow lumbering, stupid brute so I can see why you'd stick up for Jason since you see a lot of your own qualities in him.

Concession accepted on multiple fronts. Khan's skull crushing feat is now rendered irrelevant. Cool. Your last paragraphs is grammatically pathetic, then again, that is nothing new to you. One question though, do you actually think you put commas in the right place? LOL

Robtard

/thread

thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
thumb up thumb up

quanchi112
Concession accepted on multiple fronts. Khan's skull crushing feat is now rendered irrelevant. Cool. Your last paragraphs is grammatically pathetic, then again, that is nothing new to you. One question though, do you actually think you put commas in the right place? LOL No, it isn't because Freddy strength and formidability beat the shit out of Jason. Strength is but one factor not the end all be all which is all someone of your limited intelligence focuses on. My last paragraphs or paragraph ? Last means one only, dummy.

Khan wins as his hand to hand skill destroys Jason who has none. Think and get back in that stable.

quanchi112
thumb up His machete isn't relevant. That attack on Freddy didn't hurt him but actually sent him funeral away which benefited Freddy. Khan wins.

Robtard
thumb up

thumb up thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up thumb up Khan wins.

Quit hating on NuTrek, traitor.

KuRuPT Thanosi
His machete isn't relevant. That attack on Freddy didn't hurt him but actually sent him funeral away which benefited Freddy. Khan wins.

Sent him funeral away? My 8 year old nephew writes better than you.

Tattoos N Scars
Khan wins.

Quit hating on NuTrek, traitor.

Jason doesn't feel pain. How will Khan's punches KO Jason when Jason has withstood much worse? Khan can try a skull crush, but Jason would end up breaking his arms as he removes them from his head. Jason could even snap Khan's neck while Khan is busy trying to crush his skull. I don't think you want Khan to get close to Jason like that.

quanchi112
Sent him funeral away? My 8 year old nephew writes better than you. So you ignore the rest with the autocorrect and just ad hominem attack. Khan wins.

quanchi112
Jason doesn't feel pain. How will Khan's punches KO Jason when Jason has withstood much worse? Khan can try a skull crush, but Jason would end up breaking his arms as he removes them from his head. Jason could even snap Khan's neck while Khan is busy trying to crush his skull. I don't think you want Khan to get close to Jason like that. Not feeling pain is a bad thing. Do you know the reason we as human beings feel pain ?

Nah, Jason couldn't even break Stevens arms or ko him with a shovel blow directly to the head. Freddy also beat the shit out of him. Khan's skills, mental acumen, and strength are enough to wreck Jason who doesn't feel pain which is bad for Jason.

Robtard
Sent him funeral away? My 8 year old nephew writes better than you.

How does someone misspell "further" to such an extent that "funeral" pops up as the auto-correct. The level of ineptitude is astounding.

Anyhow.

/thread

quanchi112
How does someone misspell "further" to such an extent that "funeral" pops up as the auto-correct. The level of ineptitude is astounding.

Anyhow.

/thread Ironic coming from the guy who thinks a machete gif and another one in which a much older Freddy walked away from giggling in excitement of the torpedoes he'd unleash.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Anyhow.

/thread thumb up smart

Mindset
Jason is slow as shit.

Tattoos N Scars
Not feeling pain is a bad thing. Do you know the reason we as human beings feel pain ?

Nah, Jason couldn't even break Stevens arms or ko him with a shovel blow directly to the head. Freddy also beat the shit out of him. Khan's skills, mental acumen, and strength are enough to wreck Jason who doesn't feel pain which is bad for Jason.

Khan couldn't even KO Spock. I doubt he could KO Bones. You need to consider this another loss for Khan. Your boy is not up to par here.

quanchi112
Jason is slow as shit. That is being ignored by the children. Deep down they know I'm right and this chills them to the bone.

quanchi112
Khan couldn't even KO Spock. I doubt he could KO Bones. You need to consider this another loss for Khan. Your boy is not up to par here. Khan had Spock at his mercy. Spock is far greater than Steven. Jason used weapons on Steven. Why do we feel pain ? Your intelligence obviously has no idea. The religious types never know why anything is the way it is and simply believe what others condition them to.

Khan wins, easily.

Tattoos N Scars
Jason wins, easily.

Glad we agree!

quanchi112
Glad we agree! With someone of such a low intelligence an ad hominem attack is all you have. All relevant points make it clear that Khan wins.

Tattoos N Scars
With someone of such a low intelligence an ad hominem attack is all you have. All relevant points make it clear that Khan wins. what relative points? Steven? That's garbage. You do realize that not all ad hominem attacks are fallacious, don't you? A statement of fact is one instance. Jason kills Khan. That is a fact! What else ya got?

NemeBro
Khan pretty casually beats Jason's ass. He's a much better fighter, faster, and has comparable strength. The only issue Khan is going to have will be putting Jason down. I doubt he could do it with just his fists.

quanchi112
what relative points? Steven? That's garbage. You do realize that not all ad hominem attacks are fallacious, don't you? A statement of fact is one instance. Jason kills Khan. That is a fact! What else ya got? Your opinion of a fictional matchup of two characters that will never canonically meet isn't a fact it's your opinion. Steven took Jason on and Jason used weapons on him. He wasn't ko'd or critically injured. The Duke broke his fingers prior in the film and he still took Jason on. Khan beats down species that are genetically far superior to human beings and Jason failed against some shitty bum with a few broken digits and with weapon strikes.

Khan wins. Evidence talks, boy.

Tattoos N Scars
Your opinion of a fictional matchup of two characters that will never canonically meet isn't a fact it's your opinion. Steven took Jason on and Jason used weapons on him. He wasn't ko'd or critically injured. The Duke broke his fingers prior in the film and he still took Jason on. Khan beats down species that are genetically far superior to human beings and Jason failed against some shitty bum with a few broken digits and with weapon strikes.

Khan wins. Evidence talks, boy.

Khan only fought one 'superhuman' hand to hand and he lost that fight. Again, how will Khan's fists KO Jason?

Robtard
In case anyone forgot, Spock's Vulcan x3 base-human strength pales in comparison to Jason's. Even Khan with his Augment x5 couldn't send someone flying like this with a single punch:

quanchi112
Khan only fought one 'superhuman' hand to hand and he lost that fight. Again, how will Khan's fists KO Jason? He won their fight. Uhura and a phaser isn't a one on one fight. He will crush his skull and his face. He's far quicker and would do this with ease against a slow, lumbering brute. Freddy wrecked him physically.

quanchi112
In case anyone forgot, Spock's Vulcan x3 base-human strength pales in comparison to Jason's. Even Khan with his Augment x5 couldn't send someone flying like this with a single punch:
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30700000/Freddy-vs-Jason-Gif-freddy-vs-jason-30738248-400-199.gif That didn't hurt Freddy so why does that impress you so badly ?

Tattoos N Scars
In case anyone forgot, Spock's Vulcan x3 base-human strength pales in comparison to Jason's

Quan hates to see Freddy manhandled like that. You have a gif where Jason runs Freddy through the side of that cabin/building?

NemeBro
Khan only fought one 'superhuman' hand to hand and he lost that fight. Which superhuman was that?

Because he beat the shit out of Spock hand to hand. Spock had to be bailed out by his armed girlfriend.

NemeBro
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30700000/Freddy-vs-Jason-Gif-freddy-vs-jason-30738248-400-199.gif Breaking someone's skull by squeezing is more impressive than that. thumb up

quanchi112
Quan hates to see Freddy manhandled like that. You have a gif where Jason runs Freddy through the side of that cabin/building? Freddy won so why would I care ? Freddy beat the shit out of him in the real world.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
Breaking someone's skull by squeezing is more impressive than that. thumb up

We don't know the extent of Khan's skull crush, for all he know he gouged got Marcus' eyes and cracked his skull

While we see Freddy flying a great distance from a single lazy punch. thumb up

Robtard
Quan hates to see Freddy manhandled like that. You have a gif where Jason runs Freddy through the side of that cabin/building?
That was right before he sends Fred flying with a single punch, iirc. Don't have it, guess I could make it though if I were so inclined.

quanchi112
We don't know the extent of Khan's skull crush, for all he know he gouged got Marcus' eyes and cracked his skull

While we see Freddy flying a great distance from a single lazy punch. thumb up So a really far distance that does not hurt you in anyway is more impressive than crushing someone's skull. So according to Roberta logic if you push someone forty feet and they are fine after that's more impressive than a skull crush because look how far back that guy went. You should be ashamed.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by NemeBro
Breaking someone's skull by squeezing is more impressive than that. thumb up

Jason did that too and he decapped someone with one punch. All greater than Khan

quanchi112
Jason did that too and he decapped someone with one punch. All greater than Khan He was comparing it to the gif posted. Why can't you ever follow along ?

Khan is also more skilled and far faster which is why he crushes Jason.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>