Supreme Leader Snoke vs Darth Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill

a tie, since it is the same being madrolling on floor laughingmad

NTJack0
No.

Q99
Snoke is a hologram.

Kurk
Originally posted by redpill

a tie, since it is the same being madrolling on floor laughingmad

The Merchant
Snoke owns.

Agusto Pinochet
Snoke is proabably going to be as strong as Sidious.

Trocity
Plagueis.

Darth Thor
Snoke has no feats therefore he sucks.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Snoke has no feats therefore he sucks. So you don't believe Kylo's master and the supreme leader of the first order is powerful. You're in denial, sport.

Kurk
Snoke is a watered down Sidious; just like all the other characters in comparison to who they allude to.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
Snoke is a watered down Sidious; just like all the other characters in comparison to who they allude to. No, he isn't. At the end of the day Sidious let a one handed man toss him down a shaft. Weak.

Snoke and Kylo are greater just as the starkiller base is greater than the deathstar.

EmperorSidious2
Plagueis as of now since Snoke has no feats. Also if we go based off of apprentices and such Plagueis curbstomps since Sidious>Kylo Ren, however Kylo isn't finished with trianing. However Kylo only wants to get to Vader level and ain't anywhere close, I'm not seeing a big jump in 3-5 years to get from his current level to Sidious level.

Zenwolf
Plagueis.

redpill
its a trick question since they are the same man

EmperorSidious2
its a trick question since they are the same man

Allegedly

quanchi112
its a trick question since they are the same man If this proves to be correct Sidious' entire reign will be undermined and burned to the ground. I'll be there to set it ablaze.

ILS
Well, given that Kylo would hand Plagueis his ass on a plate, Snoke wins.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by quanchi112
If this proves to be correct Sidious' entire reign will be undermined and burned to the ground. I'll be there to set it ablaze.

How so will this prove to undermine his reign in you opinion.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
How so will this prove to undermine his reign in you opinion. You've stated you're done with me so I'll allow you the chance to not embarrass yourself again. You're as back and forth as Anakin.

Trocity
I think Snoke is Plagueis but to say that undermines Sidious' entire reign is laughable.

You could just make the claim that Snoke was too afraid to reveal himself again until well after Sidious was gone.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
I think Snoke is Plagueis but to say that undermines Sidious' entire reign is laughable.

You could just make the claim that Snoke was too afraid to reveal himself again until well after Sidious was gone. Palpatine believed him to be dead. That would show his knowledge of the force was pathetic in direct comparison to Plagueis. Palpatine wielded the might of a galaxy but guess what he moronically risked it all to recruit Vader's son meanwhile Plagueis rose to power. Sidious already acknowledged his master was more powerful and knowledgeable than he was.

carthage
We'll see in 2017 how powerful Snoke is, or if we get some tie in material on him between now and then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.