Raiden(MGRR) vs Batgirl(Cassandra Cain)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
After reading this s#*t

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/raiden-metal-gear-vs-cassandra-cain-627379/(LOL.ComicVine laughing out loud )

I decided to make this thread.....

Raiden from MGRR.

VS

Batgirl from DC Comics.

.They have some knowlege about each other.

.Both are bloodlusted.

.Raiden has access to infinite ripper mode.

.Both have their standard weapons and gears.

The fight takes place in an Roman Colosseum

Who wins and why?

Jmanghan
Raiden breaks all her ribs with a single serious punch.

NotAllThatEvil
Cass is still only human...

Jmanghan
Who cares, I don't care if shes a Kryptonian, she isn't beating Raiden.

NotAllThatEvil
Thats what i was impling wirh that statement...

Nusa105
Solid, stop care about CV User Saying. They are so idiot or don't know what are they talking about. In Alex Mercer vs The Thing thread, they said Mercer would own Thing but actually, The Thing has gone toe to toe with Hulk. SO STOP LISTENING ABOUT CV VINERS OTHERWISE THE KILLERMOVIES USERS WILL DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU

Nusa105
Originally posted by Nusa105
Solid, stop care about CV User Saying. They are so idiot or don't know what are they talking about. In Alex Mercer vs The Thing thread, they said Mercer would own Thing but actually, The Thing has gone toe to toe with Hulk. SO STOP LISTENING ABOUT CV VINERS OTHERWISE THE KILLERMOVIES USERS WILL DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU
Edit: I was meant about "or" in Idiot or Don't, was and

Decter

Just about every superhero has gone against Hulk.

Havok, spiderman, Wolverine, Machine Man, and even Cap.

Feats outside of battles are more consistent and are more valid then shit like spiderman beating firelord or even thing hurting Galactus

Nusa105
Originally posted by Decter
Just about every superhero has gone against Hulk.

Havok, spiderman, Wolverine, Machine Man, and even Cap.

Feats outside of battles are more consistent and are more valid then shit like spiderman beating firelord or even thing hurting Galactus
I know but, The Thing has gone toe to toe with the Hulk with no PIS or CIS

Decter
I know but, The Thing has gone toe to toe with the Hulk with no PIS or CIS

So hulk breaks a giant astroid and Thing struggles to lift skyscraper yet CIS/PIS doesn't play a part?

Jmanghan
Stop derailing the thread.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Decter
So hulk breaks a giant astroid and Thing struggles to lift skyscraper yet CIS/PIS doesn't play a part?
Its not like thing had an advantage or something. He's the punching bag in their fights but managed to hold his own otherwise

Jmanghan

This is the funniest thing on KMC, Nusa has earned has rank among the greats, like Walshy masturbating in his mother's heels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.