Do douchebags ruin KMC for you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Its not about dealing with criticism and shit like that, but when a person goes out of their way to be a douche, and start shit, no one's gonna be happy around a person like that.

So, my question is, without naming anyone, do you ever think of getting off KMC for fear of constantly running into that person?

Maybe he/she is able to humiliate you, outsmart/outdebate you on a consistent level.

Generally just make you feel bad, or even upset or some point, or just can't agree to disagree. Maybe you hold a grudge and can't let it go.

So yeah, as the title states, and as I've said, to not make anyone feel bad, obviously no names.

Go.

AsbestosFlaygon
Not really. I just acknowledge them as trolls, and sometimes 'counter-troll' them. I hardly get pisssd by trolls/socks.

rudester
Thanks for bringing it up Jmaghan.. You know what really gets under my skin, is members who open more than one account and try to pass themselves as different members just so they could feed their ego and control the conversation. I just find that childish and don't fall for their stupidity. Everyone has a style and pattern in grammar..not that im pointing the finger at anyone but sooner or later you slip up and say something you said before under a different user name.

walshy
Name names

riv6672
Haha, nope.

Flyattractor
Yeah agree with Rivvy. On the scale of 1 to Mega La DOUCHE this board and for what passes as "Trolls" maybe rates a 4, maybe a 6 at best (worst?)

AsbestosFlaygon
There are worse d-bags in other forums. Far worse. It helps that some moderators are active here, and the fora in general is semi-censored (you can't use strong profanity and/or post indecent material.)

What I really hope for (when pigs fly) is a website overhaul.

Piggle Humsy
We all just put up with Welshy now srug

Stringer
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Its not about dealing with criticism and shit like that, but when a person goes out of their way to be a douche, and start shit, no one's gonna be happy around a person like that.

So, my question is, without naming anyone, do you ever think of getting off KMC for fear of constantly running into that person?

Maybe he/she is able to humiliate you, outsmart/outdebate you on a consistent level.

Generally just make you feel bad, or even upset or some point, or just can't agree to disagree. Maybe you hold a grudge and can't let it go.

So yeah, as the title states, and as I've said, to not make anyone feel bad, obviously no names.

Go.

Cry for me tiny dancer

rudester
Well tech this thread has been attempted before and not much has been done to change the website. In most websites we would have a feedback and comments section to voice the members.

NewLanceWindu
Yeah, Jumanji totally ruined KMC for me. /s

rudester
That's what I've been saying babe total nark!

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Stringer
Cry for me tiny dancer You haven't been a challenge for me since mid-2015, step up yo game, foo'.

riv6672
Haha!!!

Jesus McBurger
I live to watch douchebags

Unoriginal
Walshy

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Generally, just make you feel bad, or even upset at some point, or just can't agree to disagree. Maybe you hold a grudge and can't let it go.

"who cares what whom can say against you, unless you

Go.

When you say, out smart or humiliate you..,you have to be "MORE" specific. I usually try and bring the peace to every one. I'm usually always at jest in these forums. "sometimes i rant on more than i should, but that's only because i'm.."bitching and moaning more than i should." If you feel, Douchebaggery has taken place, then you should, "blog about it" or talk to your therapist.

wink laughing out loud Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Daedalus
I've not met anyone on KMC that particularly annoys me, I tend to ignore trolls. It's a childish act that holds no interest for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.