Movie Amalgam: Doc Ock/Weapon XI/Darth Maul vs Spiderman(ASM)/Doom(2000's FF)/Banshee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
They have no Idea what the others powers are

Combined Stats, Powers and Experience

All the strengths, none of the weaknesses

Standard Gear
Fight in rural Maine
No bfr

HulkIsHulk
Who the hell is Banshee? He better be someone decently powerful, and not the guy in X-Men first class, since Doom is the only one here who might make it competitive, with his ranged electric attack+ close to thing level durability+ super strength higher than Spidey. Ock/Weapon XI combo, already kills Spidey with teleportation+super reflexes+Ock arms+Adamantium swords. Considering what all adamantium has cut through in the X-men movie-verse, I wouldn't be surprised if it bypassed Doom's durability. The only thing going bad for the first group is that they have not much in the case of durability feats since their speeds prevented them from getting any serious hits

maxivitopowe
I'm prwtty sure Doom is not getting cut

maxivitopowe
swap banshee with aou Pietro

Arachnid1
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Who the hell is Banshee? He better be someone decently powerful, and not the guy in X-Men first class, since Doom is the only one here who might make it competitive, with his ranged electric attack+ close to thing level durability+ super strength higher than Spidey. Ock/Weapon XI combo, already kills Spidey with teleportation+super reflexes+Ock arms+Adamantium swords. Considering what all adamantium has cut through in the X-men movie-verse, I wouldn't be surprised if it bypassed Doom's durability. The only thing going bad for the first group is that they have not much in the case of durability feats since their speeds prevented them from getting any serious hits ASM incarnation of Spidey was faster than Toby's, and had some pretty great strength feats to boot. He and Doom alone are more than enough to win this.

Decter
Amalgam 1 should win

K-Dog
Weapon XI's bullet slicing speed with two swords plus a light saber (or 1 and 1 if he needs two legs for walking around) plus teleportation plus healing factor plus Cyclops vision beam....don't see how he gets taken down. Doom too durable to cut? lol, good luck with the light saber.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by K-Dog
Weapon XI's bullet slicing speed with two swords plus a light saber (or 1 and 1 if he needs two legs for walking around) plus teleportation plus healing factor plus Cyclops vision beam....don't see how he gets taken down. Doom too durable to cut? lol, good luck with the light saber.
I wont' bak o nthe lightsaber much, its more on the adamnatium blades I am trusting on

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
swap banshee with aou Pietro
Then team 1 gets stomped

maxivitopowe
Age of Ultron Piettro

maxivitopowe
bump

maxivitopowe
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.