Mando Wars Revan vs TFA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan takes on Rey and Ren in an combat. Rey is one with the force, (or whatever you want to call her realization that she's badass.) Fight takes place in the open fields of Dantooine.

Bonus: Revan gets Lord Scourge (Novel,) TFA team gets Ben Kenobi

DarthAnt66
Mandalorian Wars Revan was already studying Malachor's planet-size archive of Sith knowledge.

And we saw him apply this when he corrupted a fleet of Jedi and soliders to his cause over the planet.

Between his wank from Kreia, his status as the top Jedi of the age, and besting the big M., he wins.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
an bonus

DarthAnt66
I'm not sure where to put ol' Ben, tbh.

FreshestSlice
I'd say they'd take the bonus, if only because of sheer numbers, two of which are probably genetic Mary-Sues.

Genetic Mary-Sues>Plot Mary-Sues

Tondemonai
Revan takes round 1. He's definitely no where near his prime, but still strong enough to take them both on. For the bonus I'm not sure. I'm inclined to say Revan again. Scourge is definitely strong enough to take on Ren and Rey on his own; but Revan vs Ben could go either way. I'm not sure where to rank Ben but I've always considered him below him in RotS. His Force mastery is definitely greater, but I can't say his saber skills are where they where with him never having a chance to utilize them and his advanced age. Granted there are plenty of arguments to counter that but I'm not sure his Soresu would be nearly where it was in RotS. The next thing I struggle with is if Revan is still as of the Mando Wars for the Bonus or if you mean he is bumped up to his Novel showings and if it's just Scourge as of the Novel not Revan too. If he's as of Novel Revan sweeps, Mando Wars undecided.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.