Kas'im vs. Darth Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Lightsabers only

Duel takes place on neutral ground

Tondemonai
Ima say Kas'im. Plagueis would easily win anything else but purely sabers I'd say Kas'im.

DarthAnt66
rip tondemonai

Aurbere
Plagueis wrecks.

Tondemonai
Your argument Ant? Plagueis' speed showings are impressive but I don't think his saber prowess outshines Kas'im.

EmperorSidious2
Kas'im has the skill edge but Plagueis has the physical edge and isn't to shabby actually. His vague accolades are still accolades.

Plagueis will struggle though. Kas'im is definitely more skilled but falls behind in physicals to compensate.

Tondemonai
That's fair. Taking that into account I can see it going either way.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Your argument Ant? Plagueis' speed showings are impressive but I don't think his saber prowess outshines Kas'im.
What exactly has Kas'im done that makes him a match for any end of the Banite line Sith?

Tondemonai
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
What exactly has Kas'im done that makes him a match for any end of the Banite line Sith?

Nothing involving anything but his saber prowess. If it was a Force based or all out fight he would get squashed. Though this is sabers only, implying that Force attacks (ie. TK, FL, etc.) are not used. In a pure saber duel he could rival many of the final Banite Sith, but definitely not all.

Emperordmb
Plagueis has too much force power and physical capability, Kas'im really doesn't stand a chance... And I pretty much have more respect for him than anyone else whose posted in this thread so far... Not really sure what the point of this thread was.

Tondemonai
Who me?

FreshestSlice
Nothing involving anything but his saber prowess. If it was a Force based or all out fight he would get squashed. Though this is sabers only, implying that Force attacks (ie. TK, FL, etc.) are not used. In a pure saber duel he could rival many of the final Banite Sith, but definitely not all.
No he wouldn't, because the more powerful one is, the greater their saber ability. Kas'im's words.

SunRazer
Plagueis chops him in half.

McP
Plagueis stomps

Total Warrior
Plagueis wins hands down

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Plagueis has too much force power and physical capability, Kas'im really doesn't stand a chance... And I pretty much have more respect for him than anyone else whose posted in this thread so far... Not really sure what the point of this thread was.

http://45.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvrgn597t21qbsbnoo1_250.gif

And by extension.... Plagueis>>Bane?

Oooh the plot thickens.

red8
Kas'im may or may not have more technical skill, but Plagueis is too physically dominating.

Deronn_solo
Kas'im wins. Far more versatile as a duelist, and because of his powerful Force barriers, Plagueis ain't beating him with the Force.

Emperordmb
Kas'im is respectable, not nearly enough to say he beats Plagueis though

Deronn_solo
Kas'im was stated to be the greatest lightsaber dueliwt the galaxy has ever seen, and perfected every sequence and move over a decades time period. Plagueis ain't got shit on him.

Tondemonai
Am I the only one noticing that it's SABERS ONLY

Deronn_solo
Exactly. Plagueis has no feats, or accolades to compete.
Kas'im obliterates.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Exactly. Plagueis has no feats, or accolades to compete.
Kas'im obliterates.

Well I would think with his massive physical advantage and that he was able to train Sidious who is one of the greatest deulist of all time, and was deemed a master by Tenebrous and defeated Venamis who had extensive knowledge on his technique. I understand these are vague but I think this is enough added in with his physical advantage and force augmentation will give Plagueis the slight edge.

But I see your side aswell.

FreshestSlice
Am I the only one noticing that it's SABERS ONLY
Except power factors into saber combat. Kas'im doesn't even begin to compete in power, and Plagueis is obviously skilled. Technically mastery will only take you so far, and it's completely illogical for any Banite Sith to not know at least comparable skill to Bane or Zannah, with power bridging the gap.

Deronn_solo
Wait, ES2---- you're really taking my shit seriously?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.