Jane Thor vs. Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Philosophía
Bump.

Booya_69

leonidas
yeah oddly i like jane's odds better than i do thor's. lol

Sin I AM
Sersi will take this. Her versatility will be too much imo

Bentley
They phuck

celeyhyga17
thumb up

Philosophía
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah oddly i like jane's odds better than i do thor's. lol I'm curious in general, which opponents do you give Thor better odds than Jane?

Her showings against Mangog and Odin are quite ridiculous, tbh. But she kind of shit the bed against Gladiator.

She seems more....cerebral? Maybe? lol

MrMind
Originally posted by Bentley
They phuck

lesbian sex doesn't make sense to me

what is scissoring? smashing into each other's vaginas?

it just doesn't make sense

there's no plug one thing into another, how is it sex?

Booya_69
Originally posted by MrMind

Well go rub yours with Insanes and find out what its all about.

Philosophía

there's no plug one thing into another, how is it sex? That's quite a hetero normative patriarchal bigoted vaginophobic view you have there.

Bentley will set you straight soon.

leonidas
lol i feel sort of the same. thor is all bash and smash, where i always had the sense jane COULD bash and smash but maybe it wouldn't be her first choice. she seemed more willing to let the hammer do a lot of the work for her--something thor would benefit from. i want to say i like thor better against the bruiser/brick types, but mangog is sort of the ultimate brick. hrm. now that i really think about it, i'd give jane better odds against most than i would thor. her command of the hammer was something thor never--and even as a skyfather--doesn't have. maybe thor is more likely to go for a kill against most, or is more likely to get brutal. if it calls for kill/be killed or really down and dirty, maybe there thor would be the better choice? mangog aside, at times, jane hesitates, i think. thor's single-mindedness (ie when he fought the thanosi AND mangog) can carry him a long way. i think he has the better damage soak as well. who would you take in a thor v jane all out battle?

MrMind

StyleTime
I'm not sure if Mr Mind is being humorous or not...

You are aware fingers and mouths can also be used for sex, no?

PIV is only one way to do it, even among heterosexuals. It's all sex though.

I agree that Bentley needs to set you straight. thumb up

Bentley

How should I put it? Certain heterosexual males masturbate without getting plowed with reckless abandon. Lesbian sex without plugs is like that

Old Man Whirly!
well not really

homosexual sex I understand, penis in a butt, straight to the point

lesbianism on the other hand...

lesbians are the opposite of gays

most gay men are physically attractive, almost none of the lesbians are Disagree, I've seen plenty of hot lesbians on the internet. shifty

MrMind
Originally posted by StyleTime
I'm not sure if Mr Mind is being humorous or not...

You are aware fingers and mouths can also be used for sex, no?

PIV is only one way to do it, even among heterosexuals. It's all sex though.

I agree that Bentley needs to set you straight. thumb up

would eating ass be constitute as sex is the question

the term sex should be about genital penetration

the rest is just pervertion

StyleTime
MrMind be like

https://i.postimg.cc/sXZTPXHL/yall-motha****as-need-jesus-for-promoting-****ery-jesustakethewheel-10689931.jpg

EcstaticGrace

Stoic
Jane was convincingly above Unwothy Thor's level. She bent Adamantium with her hands. One low should never overshadow the vast majority of highs that a character has achieved.

Smurph

abhilegend
Originally posted by StyleTime
MrMind be like

https://i.postimg.cc/sXZTPXHL/yall-motha****as-need-jesus-for-promoting-****ery-jesustakethewheel-10689931.jpg
laughing out loud

abhilegend

MrMind
jesus christ abhi you couldn't fit 2 smilies into one post you old man

Philosophía
Originally posted by leonidas
lol i feel sort of the same. thor is all bash and smash, where i always had the sense jane COULD bash and smash but maybe it wouldn't be her first choice. she seemed more willing to let the hammer do a lot of the work for her--something thor would benefit from. i want to say i like thor better against the bruiser/brick types, but mangog is sort of the ultimate brick. hrm. now that i really think about it, i'd give jane better odds against most than i would thor. her command of the hammer was something thor never--and even as a skyfather--doesn't have. maybe thor is more likely to go for a kill against most, or is more likely to get brutal. if it calls for kill/be killed or really down and dirty, maybe there thor would be the better choice? mangog aside, at times, jane hesitates, i think. thor's single-mindedness (ie when he fought the thanosi AND mangog) can carry him a long way. i think he has the better damage soak as well. who would you take in a thor v jane all out battle? I think I'd go with Jane, which is pretty insane. It's hard to separate her from Mother Storm, to be frank. But, hm, how should I say it -- I wouldn't be surprised to see Jane do better against Thanos than Thor has ever done, for example . I think she was purposely written to be flat-out superior to him.

....which makes her fight against Apocalypse even sweeter

ha-som

One of the few things that keeps me in doubt is her arm-wrestle with Hercules where she, well, blatantly cheated:

https://i.ibb.co/TDyhMNZ/lscx-YTG7uga-P0o-Cu-U-E9gv-Ij-APio-BQM2r-OSAzpw-ROe-Za-S-ovzn-RONZu-Kv-Ogb98sqlvu-UKPQc-Q5k-Xojg-L8o.jpg https://i.ibb.co/FwknDmG/2-O2p2d8q4e-QRYnwz-NHRa1cy4h-Wnwkru-DUBgz-Wpmp-XTpzn2ohjp-OMk-JA-Z-5j4-Zf5-Lk51-HHv-Gj-Cbpi-G3-NO09z.jpg https://i.ibb.co/0nTLH4v/t3-VCr7j47vsir-Gfn1-Dsf-Ecp-Zy-F5-Wg-Lbm-Fm-K-xd08iq-KB8rrw-Dcv-A8p-Ib8s-DRs-Aose-L4ut-Tfsl-Q01a-I9c.jpg https://i.ibb.co/YpLR5Sf/VKa4-za-ZBo-O-e-Yvoxduie-Z-16fb-CIPLzpx-X9hv-Ds-MQs-PW3-B8j-QXNyd9-Hf-O8k-Fta3l-XHE-lb-A2e-WJu-YMTtn.jpg

..but then again, Hercules is boss. But not 'bend adamantium' level, I'd say.

I think the writers were struggling between "she's the best thing since slice bread and she is above the entire Asgard and can beat Odin and Mangog" and "we still have to write Thor, so here she is stalemating Annihilus and having problems with Gladiator".

EcstaticGrace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.