Tekken 7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkstorm Zero
I do not know what to say except... 14ZpBnS4Kr0 This is easily a level 5 WTF moment for me. Akuma is going to be in the Tekken 7 expansion, as a canon, and playable character? Awsome... This rewrites the entire landscape of Tekken's storyline, in some ways good, in others not quite so good :P

cdtm
And he's not been announced in Street Fighter 5.

Cameo, or relocation?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by cdtm
And he's not been announced in Street Fighter 5.

Cameo, or relocation?

More like a test drive for Tekken X Street Fighter (Namco's version)

Still, this will raise the hype for Tekken to unprecedented levels. They even incorporated Akuma into the story as far back as pre-Tekken 1.

Bro SMASH
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=598554&pagenumber=4

cdtm
Personally, I think they should just fold TxS into Tekken Tag Tournament 3.. TTT series is basically Tekkens version of Marvel vs Capcom anyways, throwing in everything but the kitchen sink and making everything awesome, with no restrictions on canon..

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by cdtm
Personally, I think they should just fold TxS into Tekken Tag Tournament 3.. TTT series is basically Tekkens version of Marvel vs Capcom anyways, throwing in everything but the kitchen sink and making everything awesome, with no restrictions on canon..

The only issue with that would be that TTT was strictly all Tekken IIRC, Although now that they have tied Akuma into official canon story.... I guess all bets are off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.