ROTS Sidious runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Health/stamina restored after each round.
1. Savage Opress and Count Dooku
2. Darth Maul and Asajj Ventress
3. Kylo Ren and Darth Vader (suit)
4. Yoda and Obi-Wan Kenobi
5. Darth Vader and Count Dooku
6. Darth Maul, Savage Opress, Asajj Ventress, and Starkiller

EDIT: And how far would ROTJ Sidious make it?

McP
1. Takes with moderate or low diff
2. Takes with low diff
3. Takes with moderate or low diff
4. Split between Yoda and Sidious, Kenobi is a nonfactor
5. Duo takes small majority
6. Depends. If Galen gave much more then 100% of himself during that last confrontation against Sidious, and a real outcome would be that from TFU DS ending, then Sidious should have some chances, even for majority. Depends of how quickly he will be able to eliminate Ventress and Opress.

Hard to tell about ROTJ Sidious.

EmperorSidious2
ROTS Sidious stops at 5

ROTJ Sidious clears

Q99
Originally posted by McP
1. Takes with moderate or low diff
2. Takes with low diff
3. Takes with moderate or low diff
4. Split between Yoda and Sidious, Kenobi is a nonfactor

Mostly agreed, though I do disagree on 4. Kenobi on a good day can be a significant factor and tilt things for Yoda.

5, duo.

6, I think it's enough numbers for them to win, it'll be hard for to concentrate on anyone long enough to take them out and they can afford to soak two casualties and still be in the running.

Rebel95
Originally posted by Q99
though I do disagree on 4. Kenobi on a good day can be a significant factor and tilt things for Yoda.
I think so too.

Tondemonai
Clears with moderate ease till 5. 5 is a good fight but Sheev takes majority. 6 is same as 5 though only if he eliminates the small fries (Savage and Ventress) quickly. Otherwise stops at 6. RotJ clears pretty solidly all the way through.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.