Poe Dameron vs Wedge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Old generation vs New, which X-wing pilot comes out on top?

ares834
That single shot with Poe was ridiculous. Gonna give it to him.

Fated Xtasy
Yeah Poe is like amazing at this point.

Zenwolf
What shot? I'm not recalling anything spectacular.

DarthAnt66
The shot where he wiped out like a dozen Tie-Fighters in like 10 seconds.

Zenwolf
But that's not a single shot? Eh...I've only seen the movie once, so...don't have all the details yet.

Q99
Originally posted by Zenwolf
What shot? I'm not recalling anything spectacular.

I assume the long shot where he killed, like, 5 tie fighters in a minute.

But that's not a single shot? Eh...I've only seen the movie once, so...don't have all the details yet.

'Single shot' in the sense of a single camera shot without cuts.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by ares834
That single shot with Poe was ridiculous. Gonna give it to him.

Syndicate
IDK I'll have to pull out my copy of TF2. I believe Wedge does some pretty crazy shit in there.

Tondemonai
Poe was precise enough to hit a single stormtrooper on the ground without hitting anyone/thing else. I think he takes it

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Poe was precise enough to hit a single stormtrooper on the ground without hitting anyone/thing else. I think he takes it

This. Poe is super impressive.

AncientPower
Poe is like Anakin tier in canon.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by AncientPower
Poe is like Anakin tier in canon.

No.

Best Poe could be is Han Solo tier.

Trocity
Han's feat of bypassing the SK base shield by going LS and then coming out right before they smash into the planet is honestly just incredible.

Sinious
Originally posted by Trocity
Han's feat of bypassing the SK base shield by going LS and then coming out right before they smash into the planet is honestly just incredible. More like ridiculous tbh.

Q99
I assume the mass pulled them out, and the tricky piloting was in then pulling up and not plowing into the ground.

Sinious
Originally posted by Q99
I assume the mass pulled them out ?

Beniboybling
The planet's gravity, it would have pulled him out of hyperspace. He still would have been travelling extremely fast though.

Sinious
Oh, got it. thumb up

Q99
'Xactly. Because there's no reflexes that can actually hope to react in the gap between shield and planet at FTL- heck, the electric delay of the instruments can't handle that fast.

Vorpal Ruin
Movies only? Probably Poe.
Adding Legends: Antillies.
Wedge is one of my favorite characters to read in the EU. I also like Tycho Gelchu and the Darklighters.

Both are great characters.

Nai

Since I've seen the movie again today...

In a single run he destroys three TIE-fighters, does a turn to kill three stormtroopers on the ground, goes back up and wrecks another three or four fighters. All of that in about 30 seconds. Before that, he kills single stormtroopers with his X-Wing guns, at one point shooting a stormtrooper standing right next to Han, Chewie and Finn. That guy is insane.

Not as insane as Han, though. That flight to Starkiller Base (FTL through planetary shielding) was outright impossible. Much like doing a hyperjump out of a freaking hangar.

Lord Stark
I mean if we can count my rogue squadron feats as Wedge's feats...Wedge stomps!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.