#CelineMariahDuet, let's make it happen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RLAAMJR.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7yif-VQCxF0/maxresdefault.jpg

Celine Dion and Mariah Carey have been two of the greatest, most influential and most popular singers in the world. The two have been referred as part of the Vocal Trinity ( Celine/Mariah/Whitney ) because they have shown powerful voices and singing skills. Since the 90's, the two female singers have always been compared and even create heated discussions as to who is better. There's been more discussion about versus between them than a nicer way of comparing the mighty mistresses of music. I believe that making them have a duet will make it better for their fans to be more nicer with each other. Well, it's not just that. It's something that a lot of people wanted to happen.

Celine and Mariah are currently having shows in Las Vegas and both even have gotten twins. smile

It is like in boxing, when the world wanted to see Pacquaio vs Mayweather fight and it finally happened.

And in music, I believe music lovers also want Celine and Mariah to finally have a duet.

So if you want to help, use the hashtag #CelineMariahDuet

http://scrat.hellocoton.fr/img/classic/celine-dion-vs-mariah-carey-le-choc-des-divas-filme-par-14635070.jpg

Bardock42
You really think we could do it?

walshy
#celinemariahduet

RLAAMJR.
Originally posted by Bardock42
You really think we could do it?

Yes, expecially if the hashtag will trend. smile

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by RLAAMJR.
Yes, expecially if the hashtag will trend. smile

#CelineMariahLesbian3WayWithBritney

Surtur
The thing about Celine is that she likes old wrinkly balls. I...don't have anything else to add.

RLAAMJR.
I will also create a Facebook page this week for this petition.

Surtur
I guess my question would be..do as many people want this to happen as you think? I realize these two do well in Vegas, but I can't recall the last hit song either of them had. Though obviously plenty of classic bands still play to sold out crowds despite not having released any new music in years.

Also if the two are both currently working in Vegas I am surprised this kind of idea hasn't been approached before.

RLAAMJR.
Originally posted by Surtur
I guess my question would be..do as many people want this to happen as you think? I realize these two do well in Vegas, but I can't recall the last hit song either of them had. Though obviously plenty of classic bands still play to sold out crowds despite not having released any new music in years.

Also if the two are both currently working in Vegas I am surprised this kind of idea hasn't been approached before.

Prolly because of comparisons between them.

Surtur
Originally posted by RLAAMJR.
Prolly because of comparisons between them.

If true then why would they suddenly agree to it now?

RLAAMJR.
Originally posted by Surtur
If true then why would they suddenly agree to it now?

Because it's time to have make fans unite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.