Spiderman vs Heimdall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Garfield

vs

Heimdall

Spidy gets webs

Heimdall gets sword and his ship wrecking dagger.

TheVaultDweller
This is actually a decent fight IMO. Spidey has a speed and agility advantage, but he will have to get up close to try and do some damage, and Heimdall has a large pointy sword and knows how to use it. He could potentially try webbing him up, but I am not sure it would work considering how Heimdall hulk'd out of the Casket of Ancient Winter's ice. Hell, Heimdall has an Asgardian blade, so he could probably just slice through the webbing.

golem370
To durable for Spider-Man imo

Time-Immemorial
I wonder how Spider sense would match up to heimdalls god senses in a fight.

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I wonder how Spider sense would match up to heimdalls god senses in a fight.

Spider-man has enhanced reaction time and the spider sense so in a fight he has an advantage as far as senses go imo.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Surtur
Spider-man has enhanced reaction time and the spider sense so in a fight he has an advantage as far as senses go imo.

Yeah, I figure Heimdall's senses in battle would be about as useful as looking through a telescope during a fistfight.

golem370
Pretty impressive how he almost connected to Loki before he was frozen.

BruceSkywalker
Heimdall wins...

Garfield Spidey's "spider sense" failed him a few times. Heimdall broke free after Loki froze him so being webbed up if Garfield Spidey gets the chance won't matter because once that happens then Parker is dead

golem370
It wasn't just Loki it was the Casket of Ancient Winters that did that.

Juk3n
Even Rami Spider-man is no match for an Asgardian, especially a seasoned warrior. He might be able to take...like, a kid or something.

Henry_Pym
Either Spidey is way faster than Heimdall, they should tear him apart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.