Kylo Ren vs Jango Fett (movie versions)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kylo Ren vs Jango Fett (movie versions)

Nephthys
Ren pwns him.

EmperorSidious2
Not sure cause Ren could freeze him but Jango is perfectly capable of taking on Jedi masters.

Jango Fett

Nephthys

Kurk

Nephthys
Barrier or tk can block flamethrowers.

FreshestSlice
Fett lost to blinded Luke.

Trocity
Jango died before Luke was born.

Ren freezes him and kills him.

FreshestSlice
I'm assuming that Jango Fett and Boba Fett are basically the exact same person. Because they pretty much are.

Zenwolf
I dunno Fresh, Boba sucked something fierce in the Movies...I find it weird that were suppose to accept him as some BA Hunter, yet the movies show someone completely different before the EU comes into play and does a complete 180 on his character. So it's like you're literally looking at 2 different characters.

FreshestSlice
TCW has given him some pretty good feats even as a child.

Zenwolf
Right but I mean looking strictly at the movies Fresh, you wouldn't tell that Jango and Boba are suppose to be the same guy ya know? Hence why excluding the EU, in this case TCW.

FreshestSlice
Well even going by that, which doesn't make any sense and never has, Jango isn't that impressive either.

Zenwolf
He's more impressive than Boba for sure, which is why EU on him isn't turning his character 180. Whereas with Boba, he goes from some guy who did nothing other than get eaten in the movies, to in the EU become an awesome Hunter, which is a complete 180 on his character.

Darth Thor
Not really much of a case for Jango when Kylo freezes people and blaster bolts.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Zenwolf
He's more impressive than Boba for sure, which is why EU on him isn't turning his character 180. Whereas with Boba, he goes from some guy who did nothing other than get eaten in the movies, to in the EU become an awesome Hunter, which is a complete 180 on his character.
He's not more impressive at all. The very second he goes up against a Luke-tier Jedi, instead of running away, he insta-dies.

Kurk
Forgot this was movie version Boba. In that case Ren takes this

quanchi112
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I'm assuming that Jango Fett and Boba Fett are basically the exact same person. Because they pretty much are. Ridiculous. Same DNA but have entirely different experiences. They are different, sport.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Not sure cause Ren could freeze him but Jango is perfectly capable of taking on Jedi masters.

Jango Fett Kylo wins. Hard.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ridiculous. Same DNA but have entirely different experiences. They are different, sport.
Considering you know next to nothing about either, I think I'll go on considering them pretty much the same person. DNA has nothing to do with this.

quanchi112
Considering you know next to nothing about either, I think I'll go on considering them pretty much the same person. DNA has nothing to do with this. I know that their experiences are entirely different. They have the same DNA since boba is a clone. You have no grasp of what makes someone unique. Experiences matter. Jango isn't Boba.

FreshestSlice
Like I said. Going by your argument, I think every clone is also Jango, but I don't. Of course you'll ignore this though because you're you.

Everyone quan post ever in a nutshell:

Ridiculous. You don't ____, but I do because _____. This is why you have no grasp of _______. It's not _____, it's the opposite of that. I'm glade you agree that you are wrong about _____, and that I'm right.

quanchi112
Like I said. Going by your argument, I think every clone is also Jango, but I don't. Of course you'll ignore this though because you're you.

Everyone quan post ever in a nutshell:

Ridiculous. You don't ____, but I do because _____. This is why you have no grasp of _______. It's not _____, it's the opposite of that. I'm glade you agree that you are wrong about _____, and that I'm right. I didn't say that but their experiences are both different so my conclusion is correct.

Jango isn't Boba.

Zenwolf
He's not more impressive at all. The very second he goes up against a Luke-tier Jedi, instead of running away, he insta-dies.

I take your referring to Mace? Well he only had one blaster and a damaged jetpack, plus Jango at least showed way better fighting skill than Boba against Obi-Wan.

All Boba did was jetpack right infront of Luke, get his weapon cut, tie up Luke and then jettisoned into the sarlacc.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zenwolf
I take your referring to Mace? Well he only had one blaster and a damaged jetpack, plus Jango at least showed way better fighting skill than Boba against Obi-Wan.

All Boba did was jetpack right infront of Luke, get his weapon cut, tie up Luke and then jettisoned into the sarlacc. Windu was better than Kenobi as well as the beast damaged Jango's jetpack which put him at too great a disadvantage when Windu charged him.

Agusto Pinochet
Ren idk how Jango has a chance seeing as how Ren can freeze blaster bolts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.