Anakin Skywalker Full Potential vs Juudara and Juubito

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anakin Skywalker Full Potential vs Juudara and Juubito

Astner
We don't know what Anakin would be capable of. But if Palpatine's demonstration of power was any indication then Obito doesn't need Madara or Jūbi to win.

SquallX
A Genin could slit Anakin's throat casually, yet you put him against 2 of the top tiers in the verse?

The Star Wars verse is not that strong.

Decter
Originally posted by SquallX

The Star Wars verse is not that strong.

It honestly depends on which characters your talking about

People like Starkiller, Grandmaster Luke, nihilus, Naga, and Vitiate aren't exactly weak.

SquallX
Originally posted by Decter
It honestly depends on which characters your talking about

People like Starkiller, Grandmaster Luke, nihilus, Naga, and Vitiate aren't exactly weak.

Comparing to Naruto's God Tiers, yes, there pretty weak.

Most of Star Wars high tier feats minus special abilities can be performed by Genins out of the academy.

Most Academy days Genins are far more dangerous than most Jedi/Siths.

Tell me one thing a Jedi/Sith has done that a Naruto character couldn't accomplished?

Decter

Most of Star Wars high tier feats minus special abilities can be performed by Genins out of the academy.

Tell me one thing a Jedi/Sith has done that a Naruto character couldn't accomplished?

I never said they were stronger nor did I say they could do stuff Naruto characters can't. There are a few abilities I've seen that they don't have but Anakin doesn't seem to have one (Other than TK but I think very few Naruto Characters have it). I was just saying that they aren't as weak as you are implying.

He gets beaten in this fight. Also if you feel confident that Genin are more powerful then most Jedi/Sith feel free to make a thread. As I will not derail this thread after this post with off an off topic discussion.

Jmanghan

Tell me one thing a Jedi/Sith has done that a Naruto character couldn't accomplished? Sidious uses Force Storm on them.

GG.

Considering a Star Destroyer can blow up their ****ing planet, and Sidious destroyed an entire Fleet with a Force Storm, a genin may have more then a bit of trouble against anyone above Palpatine's league, or on Palpatine's league.

..Lol, but no, seriously, stop downplaying verses like they aren't a big deal.

The Star Wars Universe absolutely stomps the Naruto-verse.

AuraAngel
The Force Storm never happened. Just a legend.

SquallX
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Sidious uses Force Storm on them.

GG.

Considering a Star Destroyer can blow up their ****ing planet, and Sidious destroyed an entire Fleet with a Force Storm, a genin may have more then a bit of trouble against anyone above Palpatine's league, or on Palpatine's league.

..Lol, but no, seriously, stop downplaying verses like they aren't a big deal.

The Star Wars Universe absolutely stomps the Naruto-verse.

The only reason the Star Wars verse is a danger to the Naruto verse is only because of technology. Straight up fighting, the Genins would murk most of the Jedi/Sith, minus the well known ones.

Jmanghan
The only reason the Star Wars verse is a danger to the Naruto verse is only because of technology. Straight up fighting, the Genins would murk most of the Jedi/Sith, minus the well known ones. Mmkay, so then Anakin uses the force. (Just as well, Anakin Full-Potential is the most powerful force user in existence, outclassing DE Sidious by 20%).

So Anakin uses the Force to throw them into space and kill them.

Astner
In what movie did he do that to anyone?

SquallX
Mmkay, so then Anakin uses the force. (Just as well, Anakin Full-Potential is the most powerful force user in existence, outclassing DE Sidious by 20%).

laughing

Right? Because Anakin has ever accomplish something like that right? Yoda who was one of the best force users was literally struggling to lift that metal shit of Anakin after Dokku trapped him.

Luke, was struggling while hanging upside down to lift a freaking light saber. I'll say it weight about 10 pound the most.

Yet you think Anakin's going to perform feats he's never done before?

The Naruto characters actually have feats to backed them up, not here say.

Anyway, Genin Konohamaru kill Anakin with just a basic illusion technique.

SquallX
Originally posted by Astner

Nothing like that has ever happened.

Astner
Nothing like that has ever happened.
I know. But I wanted to give him an opportunity to defend his statement.

Decter

I think he's using a EU feat

Astner
Originally posted by Decter
I think he's using a EU feat
I think he's making it up.

Jmanghan
I think he's making it up. Full-Potential Anakin is also a hypothetical character. According to Lucas, Full-Potential Anakin is the strongest force user in history.

If any lesser force user has even done it, you can certainly bet he can.

Jmanghan
laughing

Right? Because Anakin has ever accomplish something like that right? Yoda who was one of the best force users was literally struggling to lift that metal shit of Anakin after Dokku trapped him.

Luke, was struggling while hanging upside down to lift a freaking light saber. I'll say it weight about 10 pound the most.

Yet you think Anakin's going to perform feats he's never done before?

The Naruto characters actually have feats to backed them up, not here say.

Anyway, Genin Konohamaru kill Anakin with just a basic illusion technique.

Ok, what feats put Naruto on par with Star Wars.

If we are taking Legends into account, people below top-tier move so fast that they've appeared invisible, which is faster then anything in Naruto.

People even lower then that can move so fast that they appear as a blur.

Jmanghan
We don't know what Anakin would be capable of. But if Palpatine's demonstration of power was any indication then Obito doesn't need Madara or Jūbi to win. Palpatine isn't even close to being a threat to Full-Potential Anakin.

SquallX

If we are taking Legends into account, people below top-tier move so fast that they've appeared invisible, which is faster then anything in Naruto.

You're joking right?

Maybe surviving a move that sliced the Moon in half
Naruto In base crossed a country before Kakashi could finish a conversation with the Sage

Those two feats alone blows any feats the Star Wars cast has ever done in there life time.

Hokage Naruto alone with one move would wipe the whole Star Wars cast while playing with his kids.

Decter

Those two feats alone blows any feats the Star Wars cast has ever done in there life time.

IIRC I believe in the ROTS novelizations there were several SoL and FTL statements concerning the Jedi's reaction speeds.

Jmanghan
You're joking right?

Maybe surviving a move that sliced the Moon in half
Naruto In base crossed a country before Kakashi could finish a conversation with the Sage

Hokage Naruto alone with one move would wipe the whole Star Wars cast while playing with his kids. Unless Palpatine uses "Force Storm" and wipes out the all the villages.

If we're counting Legends, then there are people who can render a planet lifeless and uninhabitable.

Nihilus casually drains the planet and leaves.

Valkorion does the same.

These people are a step above Kaguya, let-alone Jyuubidara and Jyuubito.

Astner
I'm not going to argue that these characters are far more limited than you're aware, for instance the Emperor in the Dark Empire arc was shot down with a blaster despite his ability to conjure Force Storms.

http://i.imgur.com/HqJTodrm.jpg

However, it's non-canon. Legends material is for all intents and purposes glorified fan-fiction. It's not part of the Star Wars universe.

Trocity
If you're taking the statement that full potential Anakin would have been stronger than any force user, including the Ones and Oneness moments, then his full potential is monstrous.

Jacen Solo in his oneness moment versus Onimi could see attacks coming "an infinity before they happened" and could turn poisons/toxins into water instantly. Then you have statements like the Ones being capable of rending the fabric of the universe, Abeloth setting off global cataclysms in a fit of rage, etc.

It's too ambiguous to tell tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
If we're taking legends and what not into account, then yeah, full potential Anakin is titanically powerful.

AuraAngel
Good thing legends don't matter. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Which is why I had the disclaimer, "if we're taking legends and what not into account." http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/3476438875.gif

Jmanghan
I'm not going to argue that these characters are far more limited than you're aware, for instance the Emperor in the Dark Empire arc was shot down with a blaster despite his ability to conjure Force Storms.

http://i.imgur.com/HqJTodrm.jpg

However, it's non-canon. Legends material is for all intents and purposes glorified fan-fiction. It's not part of the Star Wars universe.

Palpatine wouldn't even need to make himself aware, he could find a safe distance and practically wipe out the village with a single force storm (In Legends).

The OP really should've stated whether or not Legends was allowed.

If Legends isn't allowed, it's pretty one-sided. If Legends is allowed, its even more one-sided in the other direction.

Astner
The OP really should've stated whether or not Legends was allowed.
Why should he have to point out that non-canon material can't be used? It's always implied unless the contrary is specified.

AuraAngel
Why should he have to point out that non-canon material can't be used? It's always implied unless the contrary is specified.

Pretty much.

Galan007
It's worth noting that, according to Lucas himself, Anakin at full potential would have been 2x Palpatine...

GL: "A lot of ability to use the force, a lot of his powers, are curbed at this point, because, as a living form, there's not that much of him left. So his ability to be twice as good as the Emperor disappeared..."
-Vanity Fair (2005)

So basically, the events of this what if scenario(from TCW Magazine) are likely spot-on:
http://i.imgur.com/cXi9hTkm.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/4eg9ojpm.jpg

Basically, full-potential Anakin >> Palpatine+Yoda.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Galan007
It's worth noting that, according to Lucas himself, Anakin at full potential would have been 2x Palpatine...

GL: "A lot of ability to use the force, a lot of his powers, are curbed at this point, because, as a living form, there's not that much of him left. So his ability to be twice as good as the Emperor disappeared..."
-Vanity Fair (2005)

So basically, the events of this what if scenario(from TCW Magazine) are likely spot-on:
http://i.imgur.com/cXi9hTkm.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/4eg9ojpm.jpg

Basically, full-potential Anakin >> Palpatine+Yoda. That's cool.

Anyone on the Naruto team solos the entire Jedi Order plus the modern Sith and Anakin. thumb up

Galan007
Oh I have no opinion regarding who wins(I know absolutely nothing about Naruto.) Just posting that info because someone mentioned that full potential Anakin was only like 20%> Palps or somesuch.

Even after sustaining all that damage on Mustafar(which curbed "a lot" of his power), Vader was still within 20% of Palpatine's max... Which is pretty damned impressive.

AuraAngel
Oh I have no opinion regarding who wins(I know absolutely nothing about Naruto.) Just posting that info because someone mentioned that full potential Anakin was only like 20%> Palps or somesuch.

Even after sustaining all that damage on Mustafar(which curbed "a lot" of his power), Vader was still within 20% of Palpatine's max... Which is pretty damned impressive.

Yeah but without the Legends material Anakin can't do anything lol.

Though the image of casting Coruscant into eternal night is awesome.

Galan007
Where feats are concerned, we actually have nothing to go by. Anakin never realized his full potential--not even in Legends. Those 'what if' pages just make you think about what he may have been capable of at said levels.

All we know for sure is that a full potential Anakin is 2x Palpatine. That much is canon fact, straight from GL himself... But it's nigh-impossible to tangibly quantify that figure. Defeating Palpatine+Yoda should be well within the realm of possibility, however.

AuraAngel
Well I meant one would need to powerscale Anakin off of Palpatine's feats in the Legends.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by AuraAngel

Though the image of casting Coruscant into eternal night is awesome. To be fair, Full-Potential Anakin as a whole is a hypothetical character, so he shouldn't be used in Versus threads anyway.

In a war between the SW-verse, and the Naruto-verse, SW would Godstomp, Legends or not.

Galan007
Well I meant one would need to powerscale Anakin off of Palpatine's feats in the Legends. An attempt at powerscaling can certainly be made without dipping into Legends material. I think people forget that TCW is also canon material, and Palps acquired quite a few uber feats there(as did Yoda, who Palps stalemated.)

SquallX
Even for a second we fathom that Anakin is a peer to those 2, has any force users ever shown the ability to resist sub-atomic level attacks?

AuraAngel
An attempt at powerscaling can certainly be made without dipping into Legends material. I think people forget that TCW is also canon material, and Palps acquired quite a few uber feats there(as did Yoda, who Palps stalemated.)

Feats like...?

To be fair, Full-Potential Anakin as a whole is a hypothetical character, so he shouldn't be used in Versus threads anyway.

In a war between the SW-verse, and the Naruto-verse, SW would Godstomp, Legends or not.

Of course. But that is due to the massive tech difference, not individual capacity. Even the Kaguya could in theory use stuff like the Death Star's laser against itself with her portals but that is a whole other story.

Galan007
Even for a second we fathom that Anakin is a peer to those 2, has any force users ever shown the ability to resist sub-atomic level attacks? No.

Feats like...? Effortlessly tooling Maul+Savage. Force choking Dooku from several light years away. Overpowering Talzin. Etc.

AuraAngel
I can comfortably tell you that those feats will not inconvenience these two in the slightest.

Edit: Did not mean to bump this. For some reason my phone shifted it to by user I think. Carry on.

Trocity
The Chosen One makes them kneel.

Jmanghan
We don't know what Anakin would be capable of. But if Palpatine's demonstration of power was any indication then Obito doesn't need Madara or Jūbi to win. Lmao, wtf.

Palpatine could create force storms that destroyed entire Starship Fleets, and he is a flea compared to Full-Potential Anakin.

Jmanghan
Why should he have to point out that non-canon material can't be used? It's always implied unless the contrary is specified. Because on the SW Versus Forum, we tend to use the Legends versions of characters most of the time.

AuraAngel
Which is neat for you but since it is all non-canon it has absolutely no bearing here.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by NemeBro
That's cool.

Anyone on the Naruto team solos the entire Jedi Order plus the modern Sith and Anakin. thumb up

Full potential Anakin = The Father = universe buster. GG thumb up

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Full potential Anakin = The Father = universe buster. GG thumb up

Scans.

snoke123
there are siths and beings that would defeat the world of naruto so fast, that the ninjas would not even realize what was happening.

NewGuy01
A normal Star Destroyer has never blown up planet, and scaling the durability of steel ships by the firepower of their laser canons is as retarded as I'd expect from you.

>Naruto has multiple relative-to-lightspeed feats
>Can't keep up with Star Wars characters, who can appear as a blur to normal people

laughing out loud

Jmanghan

Though the image of casting Coruscant into eternal night is awesome. Why is this thread even being discussed then? Nothing super impressive has been done in canon.

NewGuy01
Effortlessly tooling Maul+Savage. Force choking Dooku from several light years away. Overpowering Talzin. Etc.

Well, that's all well and good, but for perspective's sake, here's some of the high end Naruto feats:

Kaguya cast a genjutsu that could instantaneously put every living creature--with the exception of one person, who possesses the same ability--on earth into her telepathic control. Keeping in mind that among the earth's population, there are tens of thousands who possess varying degrees of resistance to telepathic influence. Oh, and she's done this twice, by the way.

Madara once casually produced several dozen gravity wells from his hand, which dispersed and each formed into planetoids several miles in diameter. Which he then proceeded to hail down like missiles. Also, Hagoromo used this same power to create the moon, which Naruto and Sasuke later replicated on a different planet.

Kaguya, Hagoromo, Hamura, Toneri, Obito, Madara, and Naruto all use weapons called truth seeker orbs, which are made of a fluid-like substance that can freely change shape, nullify most types of energy, and dismantle whatever they touch on a molecular level. Kaguya's truth seeker orb can expand to the size of an entire planet.

Toneri and Hamura were both capable of manipulating the gravitational pull between the moon and the earth enough to send them crashing into each other. Toneri actually slashed the moon in half with an energy blade during his fight with Naruto, who proceeded to smash that blade with the palm of his hand, and one-punch him. Speaking of punching, Sasuke once Saitama'd a meteor that threatened to destroy a city, too.

Ten Tails was consecutively firing energy missiles that each obliterated mountain ranges, with no sign of stopping without interruption. As a bit of trivia, it was supposedly the Ten Tails' rampages that formed the mountains, canyons, seas, etc. of the world. And there's at least a dozen Naruto characters at this point who could defeat Ten Tails pretty comfortably.

I find it hard to accept that making fools of Maul and Savage, whose better feats involve moving heavy vehicles, can be treated as comparable to any of those things.

snoke123
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Well, that's all well and good, but for perspective's sake, here's some of the high end Naruto feats:

Kaguya cast a genjutsu that could instantaneously put every living creature--with the exception of one person, who possesses the same ability--on earth into her telepathic control. Keeping in mind that among the earth's population, there are tens of thousands who possess varying degrees of resistance to telepathic influence. Oh, and she's done this twice, by the way.

Madara once casually produced several dozen gravity wells from his hand, which dispersed and each formed into planetoids several miles in diameter. Which he then proceeded to hail down like missiles. Also, Hagoromo used this same power to create the moon, which Naruto and Sasuke later replicated on a different planet.

Kaguya, Hagoromo, Hamura, Toneri, Obito, Madara, and Naruto all use weapons called truth seeker orbs, which are made of a fluid-like substance that can freely change shape, nullify most types of energy, and dismantle whatever they touch on a molecular level. Kaguya's truth seeker orb can expand to the size of an entire planet.

Toneri and Hamura were both capable of manipulating the gravitational pull between the moon and the earth enough to send them crashing into each other. Toneri actually slashed the moon in half with an energy blade during his fight with Naruto, who proceeded to smash that blade with the palm of his hand, and one-punch him. Speaking of punching, Sasuke once Saitama'd a meteor that threatened to destroy a city, too.

Ten Tails was consecutively firing energy missiles that each obliterated mountain ranges, with no sign of stopping without interruption. As a bit of trivia, it was supposedly the Ten Tails' rampages that formed the mountains, canyons, seas, etc. of the world. And there's at least a dozen Naruto characters at this point who could defeat Ten Tails pretty comfortably.

I find it hard to accept that making fools of Maul and Savage, whose better feats involve moving heavy vehicles, can be treated as comparable to any of those things.
Well, if we were to tell the feats of star wars legends, I would have thought of a very simple scenario, I would have thought of the palpatine laughing like a madman (with music: duel of fates touching) creating a force storm in the four corners of the world.

Jmanghan
A normal Star Destroyer has never blown up planet, and scaling the durability of steel ships by the firepower of their laser canons is as retarded as I'd expect from you.

>Naruto has multiple relative-to-lightspeed feats
>Can't keep up with Star Wars characters, who can appear as a blur to normal people

laughing out loud Cutting the moon in half like that was not lightspeed, nor was dodging said attack.

At lightspeed you could travel around planet earth 7 times in one second, and considering that it took Naruto a short time to get across a country, its just not comparable, the best speed feat in the series is the moon-slicing feat, and that just does not measure up in any way.

Galan007
Well, that's all well and good, but for perspective's sake, here's some of the high end Naruto feats: The post is over 2 years old, breh. ermm

NewGuy01
The moon feat isn't the best speed feat in the series, a blade that extends past the diameter of the moon in an instant is relative to the speed of light, and there's no evidence to suggest Naruto was at top speed on his way to the valley. Even if he were, jogging from the Lightning country to the Fire country in the space of a minute is still hilariously far beyond the capabilities of any Jedi, so it's a moot point.

NewGuy01
The post is over 2 years old, breh. ermm

Ah, my bad, I didn't notice it was a bumped thread. Embarassing~

Galan007
https://m.popkey.co/2e1734/zawVb.gif

SSJGGogeta
Bumped thread or not, it's still unbelievable that people would argue for Anakin here.

Regular Mangekyo Obito would trash any of the Sith. Jyuubidara or Jyuubito would just destroy the planet with truth-seeker balls. Neither of them would have an issue destroying the Death star, and possibly even the Starkiller.

snoke123
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Bumped thread or not, it's still unbelievable that people would argue for Anakin here.

Regular Mangekyo Obito would trash any of the Sith. Jyuubidara or Jyuubito would just destroy the planet with truth-seeker balls. Neither of them would have an issue destroying the Death star, and possibly even the Starkiller. Starkiller
explain to me the magic they will do to leave the solar system, and still know that it exists and still know the correct coordinates.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by snoke123
Starkiller
explain to me the magic they will do to leave the solar system, and still know that it exists and still know the correct coordinates.

Uh, they'd open a portal, lmao. Traveling between solar systems to search for extraterrestrial threats is literally Sasuke's job.

snoke123
Uh, they'd open a portal, lmao. Traveling between solar systems to search for extraterrestrial threats is literally Sasuke's job.
and since when do they know that starkiller exists?

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by snoke123
Starkiller

Explain to me what the hell you just said.

Inedian
Full potential Anakin would be universal level.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Inedian
Full potential Anakin would be universal level.

LMFAO, so full potential Anakin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>> Every other being in Star Wars combined?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
LMFAO, so full potential Anakin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>> Every other being in Star Wars combined? I mean... Yeah, pretty much.

There's a literal planet who's a force user in the comics and FP Anakin is so incredibly far above that planet that its actually laughable.

Anakin would humiliate beings who humiliated amped Oneness Luke Skywalker and all his friends. Abeloth did this, while still being a weak shell of a shadow of her former self.

He also pinned The Son and The Daughter against a wall at the same time, these are beings who are said to be the most powerful force users in the star wars universe by a HUGE margin. Before the ones, everyone else is relatively inferior, including Palpatine and Luke Skywalker, who are the most powerful mortal force users ever.

The Ones were stated to be able to destroy the universe and shake it just by fighting one another.

gideongarner01
Is there any reason to believe that anakin DOENST stomp the verse?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Full potential Anakin godstomps Narutoverse, yeah. FP Anakin >>> The Son and Daughter combined ~ tearing apart the fabric of the universe with their force powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.