Fastest runner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Fastest runner (in a live action show/movie)

Rank these from fastest to slowest according to their on screen running feats (no flying)

Smallville - Clark Kent
X-Men DOFP - Quicksilver
The Flash TV Show - Flash
Avengers AOU - Quicksilver
Heroes - Daphne
Smallville - Bart Allen
The Flash TV Show - Reverse Flash

There's probably some I've forgotten or just left out ... like Zoom, due to lack of showings.

Time-Immemorial
Smallville Clark was virtually omnipresent by the end of the series.

juggerman
But he still was stomped by Bart Allen.

Time-Immemorial
In the 4th season..by the 10th season he could be anywhere at any given time instantly.

juggerman
That's all we have to compare it to. Bart never even broke a sweat embarrassing Clark. I doubt Clark ever caught up in terms of speed.

Been a while but when did Clark show he could be anywhere instantly? I fell off towards the end

Time-Immemorial
He was in Metropolis and someone shot a bullet at Lana in Smallville, and he heard it over the phone and stopped it.

juggerman
How far away is Smallville from Metropolis?

Time-Immemorial
Couple hundred miles

juggerman
Yeah that's a pretty uber feat

FrothByte
I wonder how Ang Lee's Hulk can compare in terms of pure distance traveled in shortest amount of time.

juggerman
Not well I would imagine. I think I remember reading Ang Lee Hulk could reach speeds of 300mph. While that is pretty fast, it in no way compares to these guys

FrothByte
Originally posted by juggerman
Not well I would imagine. I think I remember reading Ang Lee Hulk could reach speeds of 300mph. While that is pretty fast, it in no way compares to these guys

Not running speed but him covering multiple miles in a single jump.

juggerman
Originally posted by FrothByte
Not running speed but him covering multiple miles in a single jump.

I think it was stated that his jumps were about 3-5 miles in distance. Still not enough to let him hang with the speedsters.

Time-Immemorial
How is hulk even in this discussion?

steverules_2
Because FrothByte posted a Hulk question

FrothByte
Because I was curious.

Time-Immemorial
If his land speed is 300 his air speed is probbably as well.

He doesn't even fall in this category of land speeders in Op.

Some of them are FTL in some showings.

playa1258
Bart is first, Smallville Supes second.

juggerman
My thoughts as well

Arachnid1
Originally posted by juggerman
But he still was stomped by Bart Allen. This

Bart Allen and its a pretty easy choice. The dude smoked Clark running backwards lol

juggerman
Yeah he doo doos on Clark

hiy4Zj8sIAA

Time-Immemorial
That was 4 season Clark..why are we ignoring his continued power upgrades all the way until the 10th season?

juggerman
Didn't they meet again in a later season? When the formed the mini JL?

Time-Immemorial
IIRC, they never brought him back and if they did, they never raced again, I know that for sure.

Time-Immemorial
Come to think about it, his feat I was speaking of blows that showing out the water. That race went on for a like 30 seconds and they didn't even leave the area/county it seems.

His metropolis to smallville bullet stop heat, He went 300 miles instantly when he stopped that bullet for Lana. On top of that he didn't even know her location when he was in Megropolis. So he found her and got to her location in less time then it took a bullet to hit her 20-30ft away.

juggerman
To us it was 30 seconds cuz it was in slo-mo and Bart wasn't even trying.

Time-Immemorial
I don't recall Clark trying that hard, and after his upgrades I see him as faster.

juggerman
Look at his face in the clip I posted. He is struggling just to keep up with Bart. Then Bart farts and takes off at speeds Clark can't even dream of.

Granted Clark does get faster but idk if he ever catches up to Bart or not.

Time-Immemorial
hia later feats but him at the fortress of solitude in seconds.

Neithe Clark nor Barry left the state. So unless we can show Barry moving cross the planet faster then Clark. I think Clark later feats trump their initial race.

If we stop him at season 4, sure Barry is faster.

StiltmanFTW
Clark is the slowest

Time-Immemorial
Shut your whore mouth.

He is easily one of the fastest if the thee fastest.

juggerman
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
hia later feats but him at the fortress of solitude in seconds.

Neithe Clark nor Barry left the state. So unless we can show Barry moving cross the planet faster then Clark. I think Clark later feats trump their initial race.

If we stop him at season 4, sure Barry is faster.

We don't know how far they ran in Season 4. You know how many farming/rural states there are in the U.S.?

Either way Clark and Bart are in the top 2 spots here

Time-Immemorial
I'm fine with agreeing on that.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Shut your whore mouth.

He is easily one of the fastest if the thee fastest.

laughing out loud

No.

Time-Immemorial
You didn't watch smallville then.

Scoobless
Originally posted by playa1258
Bart is first, Smallville Supes second.

No one rates Daphne? She was so fast she could still move around when Hiro "froze" time, and she was going from country to country insanely fast.

Time-Immemorial
Didn't watch season 3 of heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.