Naga Sadow vs Ulic-Qel Droma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Should be a rather interesting fight.

Agusto Pinochet
Qel Droma was a master swordsmen/fought Exar Kun evenly and im pretty sure they said Kun>Sadow (actually idk I don't remember that timeline). But I would still say Qel Droma since Sadow didint really do anything to impress me. Sadow seemed more like a general/warlord/tactician not a fighter.

Tondemonai
Sadow takes it easily. His mastery of the Force and the fact he was the Dark Lord during an age of the greatest swordsman in galactic history speaks more than enough.

Agusto Pinochet
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Sadow takes it easily. His mastery of the Force and the fact he was the Dark Lord during an age of the greatest swordsman in galactic history speaks more than enough.

How are they stronger than the ones in Kuns time. IDR them doing anything.

DarthAnt66
during an age of the greatest swordsman in galactic history
Tulak Hord and the Ancient Sith of his era didn't live during the same age as Naga Sadow. thumb down

Agusto Pinochet
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Tulak Hord and the Ancient Sith of his era didn't live during the same age as Naga Sadow. thumb down

Exacley. So idk what saber feats Sadow/his army has for themselves.

DarthAnt66
Naga Sadow was said to be capable of defeating an army of Massassi, who in return defeated armies of other Massassi, but I'm not sure if that's due to skill with his sword or Force powers.

Naga Sadow was also praised to be the embodiment of the Sith Marauder during the time of Galactic War and stalemated Ludo Kressh (which isn't as impressive as stalemating Exar Kun).

Droma's a more impressive combatant, seems to have defense against sorcery, and has an OP Force Barrier that should handle anything else Sadow might throw at him. He should win, IMO.

Tondemonai
Sadow was regarded to have immense power in Sith Sorcery and delved into ancuent Sith rituals and jazz, and was able to "identify where the enemy was weakest and strike with devastating effect." The illusions he created were so potent his enemies couldn't tell if the were real or not. He didn't need his maditation sphere to use the power, its only amp was to use it at such great distances and such a large degree. He could easily confuse and overwhelm Qel Droma and end him quite effortlessly.

Q99

What makes you place that age as one of the greatest swordsbeings?

I place it the opposite- most sith we've seen from that time are much more force based. Naga and Ragnos and so on, they mostly emphasize their sword play. Heck, in Kun's time, Kun and Ulic kinda stood out for their sword play while many Jedi used less direct force powers.

CW was probably the height of swordplay, because they focused on that.

The Merchant
Qel Droma should win, he was near Kun who surpassed the other Sith before him.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by The Merchant
Qel Droma should win, he was near Kun who surpassed the other Sith before him.

carthage
Ulic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.