Old Dante vs Extremis Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
Dante only has Rebellion Sword, Ebony Ivory Handguns, Sawn off Shotgun and Trickster style

Iron Man with an extremis Armor and 10 days of prep time to get some resources

Morals on

Win by Death only

Battle in Limbo City from DmC Devil May Cry

SquallX
Dante, one of my favorite gaming character of all time, gets kill in the first minute in this fight.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SquallX
Dante, one of my favorite gaming character of all time, gets kill in the first minute in this fight. Dante can regenerate from being cut in half, so no, he doesn't.

HOWEVER, he has no way to damage Iron Man in his suit, and Dante isn't invincible (though he's right up there nearly with Alucard (Hellsing) in terms of Regen), so Dante will lose.

Though it certainly won't be in one minute.

@SquallX Go ahead and ask me where he got cut in half and regenerated from it so I can post it, I'll wait. smile

Astner
Originally posted by Jmanghan
@SquallX Go ahead and ask me where he got cut in half and regenerated from it so I can post it, I'll wait. smile
When did Dante regenerate from being cut in half?

SquallX
Dante can regenerate from being cut in half, so no, he doesn't.

HOWEVER, he has no way to damage Iron Man in his suit, and Dante isn't invincible (though he's right up there nearly with Alucard (Hellsing) in terms of Regen), so Dante will lose.

Though it certainly won't be in one minute.

Let's not play this useless game. You came into this debate with eyes close, where as my eyes are fully opened.

For the life of me, I can't even remember Dante being cut in half. The worse he ever suffered was when Abagail pierced his heart.

It was Vergil, not Dante that was nearly cut in half in 3.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Astner
When did Dante regenerate from being cut in half?

Being cut up by Vergil, having a sword go through his body, and pulling it out of him with NO visible scratches (DMC 1).

The Abigail thing, and Dante wasn't even really dead during that, he was kinda just asleep, and as he shows later on, he could've taken Abigail and any time.

Being cut a few times by Nero.

A few other things that are minor inconveniences to Dante are, being shot in the head, being stabbed, and having limbs cut off. Being punched in the face repeatedly by a Demon Arm that as apparently strong enough to crush the head of a SuperNatural Stone Giant that was bigger then a gigantic skyscraper, and act like nothing happened.

Every time Dante has ever been injured, he's other shrugged it off effortlessly, or been down for like less then 5 minutes, and gotten back up, usually to go kill the thing that injured him in the first place.

SquallX
Being cut up by Vergil, having a sword go through his body, and pulling it out of him with NO visible scratches (DMC 1).

The Abigail thing, and Dante wasn't even really dead during that, he was kinda just asleep, and as he shows later on, he could've taken Abigail and any time.

Being cut a few times by Nero.

A few other things that are minor inconveniences to Dante are, being shot in the head, being stabbed, and having limbs cut off. Being punched in the face repeatedly by a Demon Arm that as apparently strong enough to crush the head of a SuperNatural Stone Giant that was bigger then a gigantic skyscraper, and act like nothing happened.

Every time Dante has ever been injured, he's other shrugged it off effortlessly, or been down for like less then 5 minutes, and gotten back up, usually to go kill the thing that injured him in the first place.

What the hell man! None of those translate to being cut in half!

Jmanghan
What the hell man! None of those translate to being cut in half! Anything Vergil can recover from, so can Dante.

SquallX
Anything Vergil can recover from, so can Dante.

You're reading compression failed you. You claimed Dante has healed from being cut in half right?

I responded that only Happened to Vergil, not Dante. Now you're pulling anything Vergil can heal from, so can Dante.

You claimed something and fail to back up claims.

danteiscool
Well, they're both half-demons with the exact same capabilities at the time of DMC3, so it isn't too outrageous to scale things from one brother to the other. The only thing that isn't exactly equal between them DMC3wise are their sword skills/styles since Dante's skill with Yamato seems not quite on par with Vergil's and vice versa when the latter used Rebellion.

Incidentally, on Vs Battles Wiki, people talked about how Abigail's summoning thing parted the clouds all across the US (or most of it, anyway) and claimed it to be country level due to the sheer amount of energy involved in such a thing. Can that be possibly scaled to Abigail's overall capabilities and by extension to Dante since he beat him pretty easily?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by danteiscool
Well, they're both half-demons with the exact same capabilities at the time of DMC3, so it isn't too outrageous to scale things from one brother to the other. The only thing that isn't exactly equal between them DMC3wise are their sword skills/styles since Dante's skill with Yamato seems not quite on par with Vergil's and vice versa when the latter used Rebellion.

Incidentally, on Vs Battles Wiki, people talked about how Abigail's summoning thing parted the clouds all across the US (or most of it, anyway) and claimed it to be country level due to the sheer amount of energy involved in such a thing. Can that be possibly scaled to Abigail's overall capabilities and by extension to Dante since he beat him pretty easily? Abigail is not country-level.

Its outright stated by EVERYONE that Abigail has the power to destroy the planet, dafuq?

Jmanghan
You're reading compression failed you. You claimed Dante has healed from being cut in half right?

I responded that only Happened to Vergil, not Dante. Now you're pulling anything Vergil can heal from, so can Dante.

You claimed something and fail to back up claims. Vergil cut him up, and being stabbed through the chest up to the HILT of Rebellion basically is the same as being cut in half.

Which is what I meant by being cut in half.

You're an idiot if you think Dante and Vergil aren't equal in terms of Durability.

carver9
Giving Ironman prep is retarded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.