Kylo Ren vs Shin Uchiha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AuraAngel
Both are immature, sorta pathetic villains the idolize noteworthy bad guys in their own worlds(Vader and Itachi) and have dedicated themselves to fulfilling their work in spite of what their heroes actually believed when they died.

Round 1: Shin goes to assassinate Kylo on a whim. Snoke, foreseeing this, sends Kylo into the trap for training. The fight takes place on Endor, where Ren is looking for Vader's helmet. Both are alone(Shin gets his little creature buddy though).

Round 2: Same as above except Kylo gets 15 Storm Troopers+Phasma while Shin gets 15 mini-Shins and the one big Shin clone.

Bonus Round: Rey vs Sarada. Takes place in Shin's home dimension and this is Rey at the end of the movie.

SquallX
No matter how this is flipped, the Naruto characters takes this. Easily too.

This isnst even considers a fight. An academy Genin can kill 90% of the Star Wars cast.

Decter
Originally posted by SquallX
An academy Genin can kill 90% of the Star Wars cast.

no expression

SquallX
Originally posted by Decter
no expression

If you want, we can play this game.

Remember this is the Naruto verse, not just Konoha Genins

Genins
The sand Siblings
Kabuto undercover was still consider a Genin
The Sound trio
Naruto
Sasuke
ichikacho
Neji
Lee

Honestly, want me to go on? How many Jedi/Sith minus a few that have legitimate feats? Most of there padawans minus a few are useless.

The Jedi's were getting there asses kicked in the damn clone wars against freaking mass produced droids. And you think there a threat to the Naruto verse?

Decter
Go ahead and make the thread then

I'm not discussing an off topic post with you

AuraAngel
Or you could just use this thread.

Decter
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Or you could just use this thread.

This is your thread between Shin and Kylo so I didn't want to get it off topic.

If it doesn't bother you then I'll debate it with him.

Actually I have a better idea

@squall how about we do a battlezone over it?

AuraAngel
Well I just mean Sarada is a genin lol.

Kento
I'd give this to Shin. Sharingan can basically mimic the force and more.

As for Rey vs Sarada...I'm actually leaning towards Rey despite Sarada having a sharingan. It's the weakest version, so it really doesn't have all the abilities like pre-cog and junk. Plus Rey uses a saber, and Sarada is like her mom and charges in with her fist. Either one could win actually, Sarada would just have to get more creative.

SquallX
Originally posted by Decter
This is your thread between Shin and Kylo so I didn't want to get it off topic.

If it doesn't bother you then I'll debate it with him.

Actually I have a better idea

@squall how about we do a battlezone over it?

Sure, I got no problem with that.

SquallX
Originally posted by Kento
I'd give this to Shin. Sharingan can basically mimic the force and more.

As for Rey vs Sarada...I'm actually leaning towards Rey despite Sarada having a sharingan. It's the weakest version, so it really doesn't have all the abilities like pre-cog and junk. Plus Rey uses a saber, and Sarada is like her mom and charges in with her fist. Either one could win actually, Sarada would just have to get more creative.

Ren got his ass kicked by a chick that never once used the force not a light saber until that moment, yet you think he's a match for Sarada?

True Sarada's not that overall powerful compared to some of the other Genins, but her Sharingan and super strength makes up for that.

Plus Sarada's not a hot head in combat.

Q99
Ninja in general outmatch force users a lot in speed and strength.

Decter
Sure, I got no problem with that.

I'll be PM'ing you later today

Kento
Ren got his ass kicked by a chick that never once used the force not a light saber until that moment, yet you think he's a match for Sarada?

True Sarada's not that overall powerful compared to some of the other Genins, but her Sharingan and super strength makes up for that.

Plus Sarada's not a hot head in combat. I said Rey..because the Bonus match was Rey vs Sarada.

Kylo Ren vs Sarada I do think Kylo would win though. Force choking kind of stops anything Sarada can do. Sarada doesn't have much or an arsenal, and has the weakest version of the sharingan before it gets super hax. IF Sarada showed genjutsu abilities Ren and Rey would both lose to her. But as is Ren would win because Force Abilities even from Ren > Sarada and her super strength/two tomoe sharingan.

The reason Rey and Sarada can go either way is Rey hasn't shown much force abilities besides pulling the saber to her. And had plenty of time to concentrate. Kylo biggest weakness is he's emotionally unstable and emo. Which if Sarada knew could possible use it to win but she doesnt.

Q99
Originally posted by Kento

Kylo Ren vs Sarada I do think Kylo would win though. Force choking kind of stops anything Sarada can do.

I really doubt he can freeze someone of her power- All she needs to do is punch the ground and he's going to be off his feet.

Sarada's faster, stronger, has an attack that affects the terrain, and has some range in thrown kunai though granted the last won't do much except make him block.

She's got a lot of advantages.

Kento
Stronger most certainly. And if she got her handson him he's dead. He just has options from farther away and that's why I think he could win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.