quinlan vos DD vs vs Maul and Savage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
version of vos that beat dooku

TCW Maul and savage, defeated by sidious

Trocity
The Maul Brothers.

Emperordmb
Yeah the bros take Vos. TK is probably Vos's biggest problem this fight.

redpill
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah the bros take Vos. TK is probably Vos's biggest problem this fight. Vos TK asajj. iirc he TK the sleeper to.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by redpill
Vos TK asajj. iirc he TK the sleeper to.

He was only able to handle the sleeper with intense effort and with much strain. He wouldn't be able to do so in a duel with two opponents that just happen to be Maul and Savage.

redpill
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
He was only able to handle the sleeper with intense effort and with much strain. He wouldn't be able to do so in a duel with two opponents that just happen to be Maul and Savage. but could either handle the sleeper? i dobut it

TheNuisanceBird
but could either handle the sleeper? i dobut it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqfKchRBD7s

Keep in mind that Savage did it with moderate difficulty.

redpill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqfKchRBD7s

Keep in mind that Savage did it with moderate difficulty.

he pushed it over the ledge. vos lifted the sleeper out of the water. lifting a weight is more work than pushing it over a cliff

TheNuisanceBird
he pushed it over the ledge. vos lifted the sleeper out of the water. lifting a weight is more work than pushing it over a cliff

It's the fact that Savage did it with moderate difficulty at the most while Vos needed Ventress's coaching.

redpill
It's the fact that Savage did it with moderate difficulty at the most while Vos needed Ventress's coaching.

true.

but the fight with sidious shows maul and savage can't handle speed. vos is fast.

TheNuisanceBird
true.

but the fight with sidious shows maul and savage can't handle speed. vos is fast.

That's because they were fighting SIDIOUS. Vos hasn't shown any feats that suggest he can move so fast to appear to fade in and out of existence.

redpill
That's because they were fighting SIDIOUS. Vos hasn't shown any feats that suggest he can move so fast to appear to fade in and out of existence. sidious didn't face in and out of existence when he fought the maul brothers.

vos fights a blur even for dooku

EmperorSidious2
sidious didn't face in and out of existence when he fought the maul brothers.

vos fights a blur even for dooku

Vos has never achieved the speed that Sidious has so not sure what your point is.

redpill
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Vos has never achieved the speed that Sidious has so not sure what your point is. savage is slow and clumsy and his attacks are easy to dodge so vos has no problems

TheNuisanceBird
Sidious wasn't going all out against Maul and Opress during their fight. I suggest you take a look at a respect thread for Opress. He actually does have a fair amount of finesse.

redpill
Sidious wasn't going all out against Maul and Opress during their fight. I suggest you take a look at a respect thread for Opress. He actually does have a fair amount of finesse.

point is, sidious easily dodged opress slow and clumsy attacks. vos easily dodged the much faster dooku. ergo vos destroyes maul and savage

EmperorSidious2
savage is slow and clumsy and his attacks are easy to dodge so vos has no problems

Tell that to Obi wan and Anakin and Dooku and Ventress.

redpill
Tell that to Obi wan and Anakin and Dooku and Ventress. obi cut off savage arm he so slow

EmperorSidious2
obi cut off savage arm he so slow

When you rewatch the scene come back

redpill
When you rewatch the scene come back stick out tongue

i just did. with adi geller

obi wan can handle the maul bros alone. dd vos is above obi so yeah he wins.

EmperorSidious2
stick out tongue

So by rewatching it you know that Kenobi didn't slice off Savages arm due to speed advantage.

I, not saying your wrong just trying to show that the logic you follow is wrong.

TheNuisanceBird
redpill why do you like Vos so much?

Trocity
stick out tongue

So much wrong with what you said.

Obi-Wan having the use of 2 sabers, Maul having his big clunky legs, Savage not being at his peak.

I'm also not even convinced Vos beats ROTS novel Kenobi.

redpill
Originally posted by Trocity
So much wrong with what you said.

Obi-Wan having the use of 2 sabers, Maul having his big clunky legs, Savage not being at his peak.

I'm also not even convinced Vos beats ROTS novel Kenobi.

vos beats dooku dooku beats obi wan

Trocity
vos beats dooku dooku beats obi wan

Anakin beats Dooku, Dooku beats Obi-Wan, Obi-Wan beats Anakin.

redpill
redpill why do you like Vos so much?

vos is a redpill

mad

redpill
Originally posted by Trocity
Anakin beats Dooku, Dooku beats Obi-Wan, Obi-Wan beats Anakin.

vos curb stomps dooku

TheNuisanceBird
vos curb stomps dooku

I Mace stomped Vos as soon as got serious in their sparring match. If ROTS Mace fought DD Vos, his aggresson would only feed the Korun Jedi although it wouldn't be through a superconducting loop.

redpill
I Mace stomped Vos as soon as got serious in their sparring match. If ROTS Mace fought DD Vos, his aggresson would only feed the Korun Jedi although it wouldn't be through a superconducting loop.

that would b awesome. laughing laughing out loud laughing

since dooku and windu are equals and vos beats dooku

i think vos has a shot.

i strongly suspect vos can simply download vaapad simply by a touch of the lightsaber via psychometry

like neo of the matrix learning kung fu

TheNuisanceBird

i strongly suspect vos can simply download vaapad simply by a touch of the lightsaber via psychometry

like neo of the matrix learning kung fu

Dammit, I'm going to need backup. lol

redpill
Dammit, I'm going to need backup. lol

well in dark disciple he touched tholme's lightsaber and saw everything, including asajj killing him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.