Silver Surfer VS Thor: energy manipulation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
who has the best and most potent energy manipulation feats? who can absorb and store more? can these two clear this gauntlet of energy absorption?

1.dark energy

2.kinetic energy

3.starheart magic energy

4. wandas chaos magic

5.cyttorak energy.

6.speedforce energy

ShadowFyre
This would normally be Surfers bread and butter. But Mjolnir has trumped the power cosmic and pretty much everything quite often.. Very,very few showing of Mjolnir not being able to handle something. But I would say Surfer is better at it, probably more precise etc. They both have hax feats.

Time-Immemorial
Surfer all day

abhilegend
Mjolnir can absorb more energy and has better energy manipulation feats than surfer in general.

h1a8
Mjolnir in absorption by far. As far as manipulating different energy then I'll go with Surfer. As far as power output then I'll go with Thor slightly taking averages.

leonidas
the hammer absorbs and redirects and has some manip feats. ss literally manipulates energy for everything he does. this isn't even a contest imo. speaking strictly in manipulation feats ss is galaxies beyond thor.

Dampyre
I think Mjolnir can absorb more energy but Surfer has better energy manipulation.

Magnon
Mjolnir is more powerful, Surfer more versatile. SS can do things that Mjolnir cannot but what Mjolnir CAN do, it does it better (mainly, energy absorption).

golem370
Yet it is Thor vs SS not Mjolnir vs SS

Damborgson
Yet Thor kinda gets it as standard equipment

Damborgson
Originally posted by Magnon
Mjolnir is more powerful, Surfer more versatile. SS can do things that Mjolnir cannot but what Mjolnir CAN do, it does it better (mainly, energy absorption).

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Lol. So you're not allowing Mjolnir??

Next thread: Cap without his shield, Wolverine without his claws, Hal without his ring...

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Next thread: Cap without his shield, Wolverine without his claws, Hal without his ring...
Tony w/o his IM suit.

DarkSaint85
Who's better at energy manip: Thor without Mjolnir, or Surfer with the Power Cosmic?

Discuss.

As for this thread, Surfer clears, Thor prob not.

celeyhyga17
Who's better at energy manip: Thor without Mjolnir, or Surfer with the Power Cosmic?

Discuss.

As for this thread, Surfer clears, Thor prob not.
Thor clears easily.

leonidas
thor can control lightning still-sorta. he wins. no expression

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by golem370
Yet it is Thor vs SS not Mjolnir vs SS

Trash post

Surtur
I can actually understand someone not including the hammer. It's standard equipment that is true, but it's also Thor using a type of device to aide himself, while Surfer has to rely on innate power.

Thus it tells us nothing about what Thor specifically can absorb or manipulate without the assistance of vastly potent magical artifacts.

So since this isn't a straight up fight I could understand it. It could be akin to asking how durable Captain America is. You wouldn't cite feats for his shield, right?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Surtur
I can actually understand someone not including the hammer. It's standard equipment that is true, but it's also Thor using a type of device to aide himself, while Surfer has to rely on innate power.

Thus it tells us nothing about what Thor specifically can absorb or manipulate without the assistance of vastly potent magical artifacts.

So since this isn't a straight up fight I could understand it. It could be akin to asking how durable Captain America is. You wouldn't cite feats for his shield, right?
Then there wouldn't be a point to the thread. It'd be ridiculous really...

ghostman
Originally posted by Surtur

ummm what? that defeats the entire purpose of this thread. comeon youve been herre long enouggh to know its thor WITH his hammer, cut that shit out.

golem370
Does Thor manipulate the energy or does the hammer? If Thor does it then this thread is ok if the hammer does it then it should be SS vs Hammer. Is Silver fly or does he have to be on his board to fly?

celeyhyga17
Does Thor manipulate the energy or does the hammer? If Thor does it then this thread is ok if the hammer does it then it should be SS vs Hammer. Is Silver fly or does he have to be on his board to fly?
Thor manipulates energy THROUGH Mjolnir.

golem370
Not the same thing.

celeyhyga17
Not the same thing.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
the hammer absorbs and redirects and has some manip feats. ss literally manipulates energy for everything he does. this isn't even a contest imo. speaking strictly in manipulation feats ss is galaxies beyond thor.
Uh no?

Fite me.

sneer

psycho gundam
Mjolnir has more storage capacity and magic absorption feats but Surfer has more finesse, like he could do the subtle, surgical manipulation needed for certain needs

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Mjolnir has more storage capacity and magic absorption feats but Surfer has more finesse, like he could do the subtle, surgical manipulation needed for certain needs
thumb up

Genii96
Mjonir has more storage capacity and magical energy control(obviously) though surfer isn't too bad there himself,having recreated stormbreaker,everything else goes to surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.