ROTS Vader (no suit) vs. CW Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Sabers
Force
All out

quanchi112
Maul wins.

Kurk
Vader wins. Quanchi is trolling as usual.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
Vader wins. Quanchi is trolling as usual. Kenobi beat him. Maul wins.

EmperorSidious2
Vader takes sabers

Force is debatable to me since Vader as of ROTS was only able to stalemate Obi wan who is about equal to maul. I'm going with even.

All out goes to Vader.

Both are warriors so this would eventually fall down to skills with the blade, and Anakin is supeior in this category.

EmperorSidious2
Vader wins. Quanchi is trolling as usual.

As always.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
As always. ??

Emperordmb
Vader wins. Maul's not overpowering him with the Force and his fighting style really doesn't match up as well as Obi-Wan's to the circumstances Obi-Wan was in when he won.

EmperorSidious2
And Maul doesn't know Vader's style like a Obi Wan does.

Darth Thor
Yep Obi-Wan taught Anakin. So a fight between those 2 is obviously going to be very different than if they didn't know each other at all. Plus Kenobi is a very defensive fighter.

So anyone saying Maul can beat Anakin just because Kenobi beat him is simply fooling themselves.

quanchi112
And Maul doesn't know Vader's style like a Obi Wan does. He doesn't have to know it to beat Anakin. Vader didn't even show an edge over a well out of his prime kenobi in A New Hope.

playa1258
Quan lowballing Anakin like he does Superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Quan lowballing Anakin like he does Superman. I do not ignore facts. You do. Maul wins. Pre suit Vader was an emotional nutcase. Maul managed to rattle Kenobi in battle.

Kurk
Originally posted by quanchi112
I do not ignore facts. You do. Maul wins. Pre suit Vader was an emotional nutcase. Maul managed to rattle Kenobi in battle. Really? You say Anakin was an emotional nutcase yet you forget Maul was in serious physiological distress when found and continued to be after his transformation, letting his hate for Kenobi cloud his judgement. Give me a break.

quanchi112
Really? You say Anakin was an emotional nutcase yet you forget Maul was in serious physiological distress when found and continued to be after his transformation, letting his hate for Kenobi cloud his judgement. Give me a break. It never once cost him a fight. In fact Maul used anger to unbalance Kenobi in their first duel in the clone wars series. Your Star Wars ignorance is appalling. Evidence.

Lord Stark
Vader trashes. Maul isn't even in the same league if this is Knightfall Anakin.

ILS
Retard alert

Lord Stark
Originally posted by ILS
Retard alert

In the opinion of the people who made Revenge of the Sith Anakin is a Level 9 Duelist. Do you know what happened the last time Maul faced a Level 9 Duelist? He got trashed. Even with Savage he'd probably lose.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/a5921b1534b8a22119d3f342d5c1b00a/tumblr_mfugvgVb3E1rlheeoo1_r2_500.gif

ILS
Equating Vader to Sidious using a rough tiering system is pretty funny bro. Actually try making an argument for Vader thrashing Maul instead of blindly assuming it's what everyone else will go with. As far as I'm concerned he'd take a solid win, similar to his win over Dooku but more difficult due to Maul dwarfing the physical strength of aforementioned old man, but not a Cin Drallig-esque thrashing. If Savage was there he'd probably die.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by ILS
Equating Vader to Sidious using a rough tiering system is pretty funny bro. Actually try making an argument for Vader thrashing Maul instead of blindly assuming it's what everyone else will go with. As far as I'm concerned he'd take a solid win, similar to his win over Dooku but more difficult due to Maul dwarfing the physical strength of aforementioned old man, but not a Cin Drallig-esque thrashing. If Savage was there he'd probably die.

Vader is closer to Sidious than to Kenobi. And if we use the ROTS novel, Mace and the narrative flat out state that Anakin rivals Yoda. You can ignore the facts if you want bro.

Kurk
Originally posted by quanchi112
It never once cost him a fight. In fact Maul used anger to unbalance Kenobi in their first duel in the clone wars series. Your Star Wars ignorance is appalling. Evidence. Maul's anger clouded his judgement to the point where he forgot about environmental factors such as his pirate mercenaries. He failed to think holistically on Florum which caused his defeat at the end. Maul continued to pursue Kenobi into the Pirates' lair, not taking into consideration that his forces would be soon overrun. If he had taken the time to think instead of letting his hate for Kenobi (clearly a result of his psychological distress) cloud his judgement, he wouldn't have made such a rudimentary error. Of course I could spew a whole bunch other BS on this like you but I'll try to refrain.

quanchi112
Maul's anger clouded his judgement to the point where he forgot about environmental factors such as his pirate mercenaries. He failed to think holistically on Florum which caused his defeat at the end. Maul continued to pursue Kenobi into the Pirates' lair, not taking into consideration that his forces would be soon overrun. If he had taken the time to think instead of letting his hate for Kenobi (clearly a result of his psychological distress) cloud his judgement, he wouldn't have made such a rudimentary error. Of course I could spew a whole bunch other BS on this like you but I'll try to refrain. Untrue he just can't control the Pirates and they turned on him. That's Monday morning quarterbacking. Maul escaped and later rose to far more power with the mandalorians. Maul executed Kenobi's ex right in front of him.

Happy Dance

TheNuisanceBird
Vader takes sabers

Force is debatable to me since Vader as of ROTS was only able to stalemate Obi wan who is about equal to maul. I'm going with even.

All out goes to Vader.

Both are warriors so this would eventually fall down to skills with the blade, and Anakin is supeior in this category.

Agusto Pinochet
Vader but Maul gives a decent fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.