Cosby convicted/Released

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
The scum bag rapist is finally in jail and awaiting trial.

According the the prosecuters he hired 700 attorneys to fight one women of his past rapes he commuted.

This time he is charged with aggravated sexual assault which is a class 2 Felony.

I hope he dies jail.

Robtard
He's not in jail, he posted bail (10% of 1mil)

He faces upwards of 10years if found guilty

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/12/30/bill-cosby-to-be-charged-over-alleged-sexual-assault-more-than-decade-ago/

Time-Immemorial
Oh I didn't know he already posted bail.

What a scum bag. Uses money to escape justice like he has 40 times before this.

This is his first criminal case.

Glad to see him up shit creek.

Rapist pig.

Surtur
Unfortunately though the guy is 78 and probably doesn't have that much longer to live. Not to mention I'm sure it will be a while before the trial and I'm sure said trial won't be quick. Even if he did go to prison it just feels to me like too little too late because he's already gotten to live the best years of his life free.

Time-Immemorial
Actually on Pensilvania(lol) they have a a speedy trial process and the court date is set for Jan 14.

With overwhelming evidence from 40-50 civil suits, that can be used in this in some fashion and calling forward 50 witnesses who he raped or sexually assaulted. This will be wrapped up quick.

Surtur
Even if he is in jail quick my other point still stands..this punishment has unfortunately come far too late in his life.

I also think it is possible that if he were to become very ill in prison they might release him. Though I'm not sure if they do that for the type of crime he committed.

Omega Vision
Pretty small bail for someone with his kind of net worth.

Time-Immemorial
I'm hoping this suit will re open all the 50 civil suits and not only is he prosecuted now criminally but will be tried again 50 more times civially and he loses all his money, fame and is in court until he dies, of coarse this is all while locked up in jail.

Robtard
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Pretty small bail for someone with his kind of net worth.

Even if it was 100million, he'd only have to post 10million of it to walk and I'm guessing 10million isn't a problem at all for Cosby.

bluewaterrider
The Truth About Bill Cosby (Stefan Molyneux)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=12i6Y87Gfgo

bluewaterrider

(Clickable link version)

Flyattractor
Puddin Pops will never taste the same.

Time-Immemorial
I bet people still like this guy more then Trumplaughing out loud

Shows how stupid people are

Flyattractor
Cosby disappeared off the scope last millennium. No body gives a crap about his anymore.

Well the other people on his old show getting screwed out of royalty reruns are probably pretty pissed at him, but other then that....

Tattoos N Scars
They'll make a movie about it eventually. Who plays Cosby?

Time-Immemorial
Bill plays a white Cosby.

AsbestosFlaygon
Dude's net worth used to be ~$400mil. That's a shitload of cash. You'd think he would've paid all 50+ victims some compensation before he ran out of moolah.

Goes to show that one small thing can snowball into a bigger thing, until shit hits the fan. Hannibal Buress killed Cosby's fame and fortune with that stand-up skit.

DarthAnt66
Sad to see Cosby's in jail. Hopefully he's out and free soon.

I have a lot of respect for the man. These people want money.

Time-Immemorial
Yea lets forget all the people he admitted to sexually assaulting and stuffing with pills and wine and then raping.

Respect for a this man is hilarious.

DarthAnt66
He admitted to giving half a pill of Benadryl, IIRC.

Not some date rape drugs.

And what were they doing in his own house anyway, lmfao?

-Pr-
Did he admit to raping anyone? Genuinely asking.

Time-Immemorial
He said he gave girls pills and wine and has sex with themlaughing out loud

He even admitted they were non responsive before he began the sex.

DarthAnt66
Pills aka Benadryl (that we know of).

Source me that he admitted they were non responsive.

Time-Immemorial
Just google it..

Flyattractor
All the color is in the pudding pops.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

I have a lot of respect for the man. These people want money.

Why is the world making so little sense this year?

Is it just me, or does it feel like we're living out the script to a bad movie?

More and more, I get the feeling that, regardless of his actual level of personal culpability in all this, William Cosby is being used as a pawn in a much larger game.

I think about how much money and time and effort and resources is poured into Hollywood and TVLand. I think of how powerful media is in shaping perception, of guiding and influencing people's lives. I'm thinking of all the teachers I've had that pointed out how media and controlled news is one of the most powerful controlling tools of any government. Of how the other is breaking down the family, and belief in family, especially the traditional family and its values.
Is it coincidence that religion and family and those who represent family have taken such a hit in recent years?

I can't join the bandwagon against this man. All of this seems entirely too coincidental, too convenient, too perfect in lieu of everything else that has been happening. It is EXACTLY what you would expect to see if your goal was to break the collective will of people, to distress the TV-raised generation who spent the better part of a decade regarding this man as a model of fatherhood, in ways they will likely not even be able to recognize, and that even assuming people would spend time considering the possibility that what they see is not as straightforward as they imagine. Who before now, of actual fame, was more synonymous than this man with family and parenting? If it is 2013 or even 2014 once more, who could possibly represent a greater trophy to be taken?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
He said he gave girls pills and wine and has sex with themlaughing out loud

He even admitted they were non responsive before he began the sex.

I heard about the pills and booze stuff; that alone isn't rape. You'd swear people have never screwed while high or drunk before.

If they were non-responsive... Okay, yeah, that's messed up.

DarthAnt66
Just google it..
That's your job.
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Why is the world making so little sense this year?

Is it just me, or does it feel like we're living out the script to a bad movie?

More and more, I get the feeling that, regardless of his actual level of personal culpability in all this, William Cosby is being used as a pawn in a much larger game.

I think about how much money and time and effort and resources is poured into Hollywood and TVLand. I think of how powerful media is in shaping perception, of guiding and influencing people's lives. I'm thinking of all the teachers I've had that pointed out how media and controlled news is one of the most powerful controlling tools of any government. Of how the other is breaking down the family, and belief in family, especially the traditional family and its values.
Is it coincidence that religion and family and those who represent family have taken such a hit in recent years?

I can't join the bandwagon against this man. All of this seems entirely too coincidental, too convenient, too perfect in lieu of everything else that has been happening. It is EXACTLY what you would expect to see if your goal was to break the collective will of people, to distress the TV-raised generation who spent the better part of a decade regarding this man as a model of fatherhood, in ways they will likely not even be able to recognize, and that even assuming people would spend time considering the possibility that what they see is not as straightforward as they imagine. Who before now, of actual fame, was more synonymous than this man with family and parenting? If it is 2013 or even 2014 once more, who could possibly represent a greater trophy to be taken?

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/004525235/3629873068_Say_no_to_drugs_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Time-Immemorial
http://www.people.com/article/bill-cosby-new-details-alleged-sexual-assault-revealed-complaint

Confirms my argument and destroys yours.

DarthAnt66
All Cosby said was that it was consensual.

He never said they were paralyzed.

So no, it debunks your argument and confirms mine.

Time-Immemorial
Lol read the articlelaughing out loud

You lost now deal with it.

Flyattractor
So have any of these women gave a good reason why they waited a few decades before they started all this lawsuit bullshit?

Cosby has been a rich muggafugga for a damn long time.

DarthAnt66
Uh, I did.

Constand reported the alleged assault to authorities in January 2005. While she told investigators she felt "frozen" and "paralyzed" when Cosby allegedly sexually assaulted her, Cosby told them it was consensual, according to the affidavit. In February 2005, then-Montgomery County District Attorney Bruce L. Castor, Jr., declined to prosecute Cosby citing "insufficient credible and admissible evidence."

"Cosby knew that his two prior sexual advances were blocked by the much younger, athletic victim," the affidavit states. "He knew that further attempts at sexual conduct would likewise be unsuccessful unless he was able to prevent her from resisting."

Cosby didn't claim they were paralyzed. Cosby told them, however, it was consensual.

Now it may turn out they were paralyzed, but your statement that he admitted to such is false (that I know of).

tl;dr: The affidavit and "her" is not Bill Cosby.

Time-Immemorial
Yea 50-60 different women are liars. laughing out loud

Cosby is a saint.laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So have any of these women gave a good reason why they waited a few decades before they started all this lawsuit bullshit?

Cosby has been a rich muggafugga for a damn long time.

They been filing these for years. This case actually was about to reach the statue of limitations and the prosecutors decided to re open it. Not the woman.

DarthAnt66
Yea 50-60 different women are liars. laughing out loud

Cosby is a saint.laughing out loud
That's... not a rebuttal.

Concession accepted. thumb up

(Assuming this post is directed at me)

Flyattractor
They been filing these for years. This case actually was about to reach the statue of limitations and the prosecutors decided to re open it. Not the woman.

Scumbag Money Grubbing Lawyers.

The True Rapists in this case.

DarthAnt66
thumb up

Time-Immemorial
That's... not a rebuttal.

Concession accepted. thumb up

(Assuming this post is directed at me)

Thanks for proving my point I accept yours though.

Time-Immemorial
Scumbag Money Grubbing Lawyers.

The True Rapists in this case.

This is a bit different.

The DA of this case does not work for profit and this is a criminal case.

DarthAnt66
You basically just got a piece of paper, wrote "logic" on it with washable ink, then got the paper and threw it down a volcano.

mmm

Based on what you personally presented, there is no possible variation of the short debate that just ensured that "proved your point."

"He even admitted they were non responsive before he began the sex."

The above is from you. ^ In the link you provided, it made it fairly obvious he did not say that. Thus, concession accepted.

smile

Time-Immemorial
Wrong as usual, keep it up.

Every time you say concession accepted oh are breaking the rules here.

DarthAnt66
So, your rebuttal is the "REPORT to moderators" red button?

Yeah, that's a concession, especially when besting you in a debate is, shockingly, not a bannable offense.

Nor is saying "concession accepted," like WTF?

Time-Immemorial
Who said I reported you? Unlike you who is a cry baby and a troll.

You keep breaking rules.

And now you just getting pissyant about it.

DarthAnt66
Unless you got Ushgarak on speed-dial on your phone, which I wouldn't be that surprised about, a mention of a moderator typically suggests the use of the button that calls them.

Didn't I already ease your panic attack when I told you that I didn't report you? laughing out loud

bluewaterrider

DarthAnt66
You posted that like, ninety-two times now, thank you.

jinXed by JaNx
Puddin Pops will never taste the same.

that's good because i always thought they tasted like shit

Time-Immemorial
Unless you got Ushgarak on speed-dial on your phone, which I wouldn't be that surprised about, a mention of a moderator typically suggests the use of the button that calls them.

Didn't I already ease your panic attack when I told you that I didn't report you? laughing out loud

Thank you for admitting you knew Ush said it was against the rules and you broke them regardless.

DarthAnt66
What the hell...?

I admitted to shit.

I don't even know what I'm admitting to, LOL.

Ush never put a ban on "concession accepted" that I saw.

If he did, everyone on the SWEUV forum would be banned.

You try too hard.

DarthAnt66
BTW, "You lost now deal with it" is literally the same thing as "concession accepted."

Time-Immemorial
What the hell...?

I admitted to shit.

I don't even know what I'm admitting to, LOL.

Ush never put a ban on "concession accepted" that I saw.

If he did, everyone on the SWEUV forum would be banned.

You try too hard.

He did and you knew because you immediately Refered to Ush as the person who would take care of it.

Nice lie and cover.

DarthAnt66
He did and you knew because you immediately Refered to Ush as the person who would take care of it.

Nice lie and cover.
Uh, I've referred to Ush in everything since he's the current admin and has been shown actually moderating these forums.

You literally think everything is some conspiracy / subtle hint / etc. which genuinely saddens me.

Show me where he did. I'm not saying that you're a liar, but that I've clearly never seen the quote, nor is it in the rule book.

If it was on GDF, I probably didn't see it, I don't come here every day. I'm mainly on the SWEUV forum, where the phrase is commonly said.

Also, like I said, following this train of logic you're using, you are also in jeopardy of a ban. mmm

Time-Immemorial
You can have the last word Pissant.

DarthAnt66
Uh, I asked for a quote from Ushgarak that stated "concession accepted" is now a banned phrase. erm

Time-Immemorial
I'm not going to go back and find it for you.

Anyone who posts here in GDF knows the rules, minus you apparently.

DarthAnt66
Well, it's not in the actual KMC rules page, nor is there a rules page on GDF where it states that, so if Ush ever said this, it's clearly not public knowledge.

Time-Immemorial
If you actually were a regular poster here, instead of a pissy troll from another forum you would know.

DarthAnt66
If true, then, wouldn't you know saying "you lost now deal with it" is, like, the same exact thing, and also apparently banned by Ushgarak?

Time-Immemorial
When Ush comes around, question him on his moderation.

But it might get you banned again like he banned you last time for disrespecting him.

DarthAnt66
I never questioned / criticized his moderation in this thread. no expression

I literally just asked for proof he said something.

The difference is massive and suggests respect for Ushgarak.

Time-Immemorial
So after he banned you last time for disrespect ring him you have new respect for him?

DarthAnt66
How is that, like, remotely relevant to anything we've been arguing about, even the off-topic stuff?

Time-Immemorial
Oh now you been cornered and caught in multiple lies and dodging now you want to go back on topic.

Classic move, you do this everyone I destroy you.

DarthAnt66
This is madness, ROFL

I've never lied once in this thread, nor am I really dodging anything besides your last question.

Your last question's intent is obvious.

Destroy me? You're rebuttal to the on-topic substance of the thread was a mention of the mods, like I already said.

laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Don't worry when I get off work and am in front of a computer with some spare time. I'll get more serious about the facts and post all the sources proving you lied.

DarthAnt66
I'd enjoy that.

That being said, you stated the information was in the article, which it wasn't.

So, future discussion would be a round two on your end. wink

Time-Immemorial
I look forward to it.

quanchi112

I have a lot of respect for the man. These people want money. laughing out loud

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud

Quan hopes Cosby gets out too. Quan is kinda like Cosby's padawan. Cosby's teachings are the only hope Quan has of getting laid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Quan hopes Cosby gets out too. Quan is kinda like Cosby's padawan. Cosby's teachings are the only hope Quan has of getting laid. You need to calm down and not get offended because I found his post humorous.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by quanchi112
You need to calm down and not get offended because I found his post humorous.

I'm trying to calm down, Quan. I really am. You got me so wound up, thought I was gonna have a stroke.

laughing out loud

I'm not mad, buddy!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I'm trying to calm down, Quan. I really am. You got me so wound up, thought I was gonna have a stroke.

laughing out loud

I'm not mad, buddy!! You are so angry. Calm down they charged him.

Badabing
Darth and TI, I am going to wait until midnight just so I can make you both my first temp bans of 2016. Happy New Year. thumb up

And everybody else needs to stop the nonsense.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Darth and TI, I am going to wait until midnight just so I can make you both my first temp bans of 2016. Happy New Year. thumb up

And everybody else needs to stop the nonsense. The gift that keeps on giving.

Back on topic; why would your tyrannical state of Pennsylvania pick on that wonderful man whose made us laugh over the years. I mean the Cosby show is proof enough he's clearly innocent.

Surtur
I couldn't help but laugh when one of the women described how she felt while drugged and said her legs felt like jello. I couldn't help laughing due to Cosby's connection to jello.

NemeBro
Cosby probably did it. What's more likely? That there's this huge 50+ person conspiracy to take down Bill Cosby, or that one comedian likes to rape women?

I'm not saying that he should be sent to prison based on that alone, but I just find it strange that so many people find it so hard to believe that Cosby could do it and outright deny the possibility that he did.

Mindset
Cosby is innocent!

NemeBro
Originally posted by Mindset
Cosby is innocent! You're just sticking up for one of your own.

Adam Grimes
I'm going to have to kill Cosby then.

Time-Immemorial

Happy New Year to you!

Time-Immemorial
Hey Darth and PR, Happy New Year!

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/bill-cosby-quaaludes-sexual-assault-allegations/

Eat it!

DarthAnt66
Fair enough, he also gave them Quaaludes, which based on www.pbs.org only seem to increase the effects already produced by Benadryl.

He also said he only did it to at least one person, not to the entire army who are saying he "raped" them. Seems to me Benadryl remains the big gun.

Where's your quote that he admitted sexually assaulted anyone or that they were unresponsive, which was the main debate we've been having?

I don't see it on this site either. You can try again for round three. mmm

DarthAnt66

Bada coming into this thread like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7hBZNsPnyg&t=0m25s
I be like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7hBZNsPnyg&t=0m55s
Soon Bada be like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7hBZNsPnyg&t=4m23s
Then I be like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7hBZNsPnyg&t=4m34s
And finally Bada like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7hBZNsPnyg&t=4m39s

stick out tongue

Still love you though. Happy New Year, Lord Badabing.

Henry_Pym
I'm glad we were all mature and will give him the benefit of the doubt like intelligent folks ought to...

No? Alright I'll get the torches. We'll burn that Witch *igger Rapist.

Time-Immemorial
Bada coming into this thread like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7hBZNsPnyg&t=0m25s
I be like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7hBZNsPnyg&t=0m55s
Soon Bada be like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7hBZNsPnyg&t=4m23s
Then I be like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7hBZNsPnyg&t=4m34s
And finally Bada like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7hBZNsPnyg&t=4m39s

stick out tongue

Still love you though. Happy New Year, Lord Badabing.

laughing out loud

Stay your knees for your master.

DarthAnt66
*god.

Surtur
Well here is my thing..he says he gave them qualudes. Okay, but did he say he gave them this drug without their knowledge? As in he basically spiked their drink or something without them knowing? Or did he get these pills and offer them and the woman willingly took them?

If they knowingly took these pills then honestly I don't see a problem with him admitting he got them. I would also wonder was he taking drugs as well?

On top of that..what were these women doing alone with Cosby and willingly taking pills from him if they weren't intending to bang him? Now if he forced them to take the pills or tricked them into taking them that is a different story.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSh6T04TcZY

Cosby wasn't charged.

Time-Immemorial
Odd when this is happening.

Also his trial has not even started, it's on the 14th,

Also there is this

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/congress-to-consider-legislation-that-would-allow-164326546.html

Also that is the trial in La, not the one in PA on the 14th.

Surtur
Why are they taking away medals before he is found guilty?

Facee
Any idea who his lawyers are ? Why do I sense another O.J. type situation where Cosby gets off Scott free.

bluewaterrider
Having one's legacy tarnished to THIS extent, to a man who has devoted much of his life to helping others, is NOT getting off "Scott Free".

Bardock42
Having one's legacy tarnished to THIS extent, to a man who has devoted much of his life to helping others, is NOT getting off "Scott Free".

Maybe he should have thought about that before he assaulted all these women...

Time-Immemorial
Glad we agree

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Bardock42
Maybe he should have thought about that before he assaulted all these women...

It's pretty easy to put aside your morals when you have money, fame & a hard on.

Surtur
I still have to ask if he drugged them against their will or if he offered them drugs, they accepted, and then they boned?

Time-Immemorial
He drugged them, they were in responsive. He had his way.

40-50 different times, seems at the minimum willful sexual ignorance and on some cases rape and sexual assault.

I can almost assure you this trial in PA will take him down.

Surtur
So he actually said he drugged them against their will? Also if they were unresponsive how do they know he raped them?

Time-Immemorial
Usually girls know when they have had sex.

Surtur
If they were unconscious how do they know? Did they do a rape kit or whatever? Is there any kind of evidence? If he used a condom, how would she know for sure what had happened?

I am not saying he didn't do what they are saying, just trying to figure out the actual evidence. So he did indeed say he drugged them against their will? Since I had thought I read about at least one who said she willingly took the pills from him. She said it made her legs feel like jello. I'm not even kidding, she specifically said jello.

Time-Immemorial
Women can feel down there if they have had sex.

Surtur
So there isn't a chance they both got super high and then screwed and then she didn't remember after?

MF DELPH
There is. Per the leaked deposition he admitted he gave women quaaludes and wine/champagne, not a Roofy, and he didn't drop them in their drinks without their knowledge, he offered them and the women chose to take them. Bill did the equivalent of smoking a blunt and giving a few apple Martinis or a Long Island Iced Tea to a woman he intended to get intimate with, or ordering a woman a bottle of champagne and a plate of oysters at a restaurant. Quaaludes were an aphrodisiac. There were even night clubs that served them before they were outlawed in the 80s. My question is how Bill got his hands on some Quaaludes in 2004 to offer to the Temple intern since they stopped manufacturing them. He must have a stockpile.

That said, I can't speak to his actions after he provided the women with the aphrodisiac. If they rejected his advances and he forced himself on them then that's a crime. I've had drinks with women and taken them on dinner dates with champagne, etc. to set the mood and increase my prospects of sex. I suppose I've just been lucky enough to never have had any of them accuse me of raping them after the fact because they sobered up and regretted or couldn't remember what we'd done and felt I took advantage of them.

Time-Immemorial
Bad news for Billy

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/bill-cosby-scandal/judge-won-t-stop-bill-cosby-sex-assault-trial-due-n510746

Jmanghan
I don't think he did it.

Too many women coming up at once.

Time-Immemorial
The judge refuses to dismiss the case.

quanchi112
Cosby is in trouble.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Surtur
So there isn't a chance they both got super high and then screwed and then she didn't remember after?

I haven't read all the women's testimonies but most said that Bill offered them the drugs in addition to the alcohol. I haven't read any where as yet that Bill took the drugs himself.

It does seem that Bill had a stash simply as part of his plans to seduce whoever he wanted to.

Jmanghan
The judge refuses to dismiss the case. Probably because the Judge is a moron and doesn't know what "False Rape" claims are.

Surtur
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
I haven't read all the women's testimonies but most said that Bill offered them the drugs in addition to the alcohol. I haven't read any where as yet that Bill took the drugs himself.

It does seem that Bill had a stash simply as part of his plans to seduce whoever he wanted to.

Also if they didn't intend to have sex with him what were they doing drinking with him alone?

Surtur
So we have this:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/24/us/bill-cosby-hearing/

Time-Immemorial
Liberals are ducking for cover in all these threads, check out the Primary Thread.

Surtur
I think everyone needs to watch the John Oliver episode about these primaries.

Time-Immemorial
I hate his high pitched whiny british nerdy emo voice.

Time-Immemorial
Just heard on CNN that Cosbys lawyers might be held in contempt of court for yelling at the judge.

Lord Lucien
I can't believe liberals raped Bill Cosby. Good thing you're here to point out the truth, TI. Free Bill! Rape the liberals!

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I can't believe liberals raped Bill Cosby. Good thing you're here to point out the truth, TI. Free Bill! Rape the liberals!

Watch out LL or TI is going to send you a hilarious message about being a shithead. When you've got massive brain damage, there's little anyone else can do other than laugh.

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
I heard about the pills and booze stuff; that alone isn't rape. You'd swear people have never screwed while high or drunk before.

If they were non-responsive... Okay, yeah, that's messed up.

Agree with this, but unfortunately the law disagree's.

Somehow, making the decision to get high or drunk makes you a victim decisions you make while high or drunk..

-Pr-
Originally posted by cdtm

Somehow, making the decision to get high or drunk makes you a victim decisions you make while high or drunk..

True, though laws in many countries call a woman raping a man "sexual assault" rather than rape. Doesn't make them right.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Lord Lucien

laughing out loud

Surtur

Plus what were they coming over alone to Bill Cosby's house for? We all know why they were showing up in the first place, and then they decided to get high or drunk. It's strange that even when both people are on drugs or drunk it's still up to the man to apparently be the one to just spontaneously sober himself up and recognize how wrong the situation is.

I love seeing "feminists" fumble around after being asked about something like that.

Surtur
With that being said, yes if these women were outright unconscious and he did it then yeah he needs to be put in jail. I have no idea what the actual evidence will show.

Impediment

Blakemore
With the bill and Cosby and pedo pedo wa wa wa.

😔

cdtm
Was railroaded, I tells ya.

I don't believe he was a drug peddling rapist. I DO believe he had sex with drugs.

Which is something called the 1960's. Literally everyone did drugs and sex.

That's what they got him for, and spun it into Glenn Quagmire slipping women roofies.

Robtard
Would like to know the reason(s) the Pennsylvania Supreme Court overturned it.

tru-marvell
Cosby has been released....

https://apnews.com/article/bill-cosby-conviction-overturned-5c073fb64bc5df4d7b99ee7fadddbe5a

Robtard
Well that's a shame.

He's probably too old and frail to continuing raping women he's drugged. But still.

cdtm
So off the hook on a technicality?

Something about a prosecutor being bound by his predecessors promise not to charge him.

Our system is so broken.. 😞

Blakemore

cdtm

Blakemore
No, but I get your point

Robtard
So the reason Cosby got off. The prosecutor had promised Cosby that he would not be prosecuted in return for Cosby giving a deposition. Then that same deposition was used against Cosby to find him guilty during his trial.

Seems the prosecutor f**ked up.

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
So the reason Cosby got off. The prosecutor had promised Cosby that he would not be prosecuted in return for Cosby giving a deposition. Then that same deposition was used against Cosby to find him guilty during his trial.

Seems the prosecutor f**ked up.

So did Cosby's lawyer.

Did he have lawyer? Because any lawyer worth his salt should have noticed this from ths start.

Adam_PoE
So did Cosby's lawyer.

Did he have lawyer? Because any lawyer worth his salt should have noticed this from ths start.

His lawyer raised it from the start, the judge just ignored it. Hence, why it was appealed to a higher court.

cdtm
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
His lawyer raised it from the start, the judge just ignored it. Hence, why it was appealed to a higher court.

Ah, I see.

Did the judge explain why? I thought they lived and breathed for the technically, so how could a judge just ignore this?

you get thorns
It would be insane for the courts to give immunity, take statements given under immunity, then prosecute based on those statements.

That is why he was released. That is why he will not be prosecuted again. That is correct. Without immunity being granted there was no prosecution.

Like it or not, this is how it works.

The trial judge and the prosecutor should be held criminally responsible for wrongful imprisonment. It was not a simple mistake. They just did it ignoring the law.

Robtard
This ruling doesn't exonerate Cosby of his crimes, he's just off on a legal technicality. He's still a convicted rapist. At least I think.

you get thorns
He is now not guilty in the eyes of the court.

cdtm
This ruling doesn't exonerate Cosby of his crimes, he's just off on a legal technicality. He's still a convicted rapist. At least I think.

If its overturned, pretty sure that entails expunging his record, as the original conviction is "retconned".

I think.

The irony is his conviction is dependent on his confession, so not even certain he would be rotting in prison now if not for that clerical error.

cdtm
I know I already said I think he was railroaded, but to be honest I'm not sure what to think.

A celebrity groping, molesting, boozing up, and drugging up women since the 1960's? Not really that hard to swallow.

If I think he's guilty, I'm still not sure he was brought to justice for justices sake though. Take Harvey Weinstein, its been speculated his brother Bob orchestrated the whole thing as a "takedown" on Harvey. That ain't justice, that's weaponizing the justice system because you have dirt on someone. I bet Bob knows a lot of people as dirty as Harvey. I bet Boh Weinstein is as dirty or dirtier than Harvey.

By the same token, Bill Cosby made a lot of enemies in the early 2k's. Maybe they rounded up all these women because they went to the same parties Cosby did, and did the same shite together.

I dunno, just disillusioned I guess.

you get thorns
His conviction was "thrown out" by a judge. There can be no conviction on his record since it no longer exists. The arrest is still on his record but there will never be anything more. Arrests without convictions are meaningless in the U.S. legal system.

Probably pretty strange for people that did not grow up here.

Robtard
I know I already said I think he was railroaded, but to be honest I'm not sure what to think.

A celebrity groping, molesting, boozing up, and drugging up women since the 1960's? Not really that hard to swallow.

If I think he's guilty, I'm still not sure he was brought to justice for justices sake though. Take Harvey Weinstein, its been speculated his brother Bob orchestrated the whole thing as a "takedown" on Harvey. That ain't justice, that's weaponizing the justice system because you have dirt on someone. I bet Bob knows a lot of people as dirty as Harvey. I bet Boh Weinstein is as dirty or dirtier than Harvey.

By the same token, Bill Cosby made a lot of enemies in the early 2k's. Maybe they rounded up all these women because they went to the same parties Cosby did, and did the same shite together.

I dunno, just disillusioned I guess. As has been noted before: do you think it's more plausible there's some huge conspiracy involving 60+ people spanning decades to frame Cosby as a rapist, or that one famous guy is a rapist.

cdtm
As has been noted before: do you think it's more plausible there's some huge conspiracy involving 60+ people spanning decades to frame Cosby as a rapist, or that one famous guy is a rapist.

I think the definition of rape is very different now compared to what it was then.

If you get fall over drunk and high and have sex now, you are a rapist, and so is she. Doesn't matter if you both "consented" while under the influence.

Back in the 1960's, this is just something everyone did without thinking about it. Movies were made about drunken drugged out sex orgies.

Do I think Bill Cosby did that shite? Absolutely!

Do I think he forced himself on people?

That I'm less sure about, but it wouldn't surprise me. Groping, probably. Sadly, that too was very common back in the day.

No, I'm not really saying there's a conspiracy to frame him. What I AM saying is Bill Cosby is a dirty old man who pissed off other dirty old men, and they took all that dirt he covered himself in and tried to choke him in it.

I suspect the elite world is like this. Every one is dirty, everyone knows who did what, and there's an informal agreement to look the other way because they're all dirty. Unless you piss the wrong people off. Then your immunity is revoked, and you face the music.

So why wouldn't Cosby just throw it back at them, if they're all dirty? Well, they did probably murder Epstein, who had dirt on EVERYONE. So that would be a reason.

Prison beats being offered up to a contract killer.

Robtard
https://i.imgur.com/2c3HXyW.png

cdtm
https://i.imgur.com/2c3HXyW.png

Haha, I know I know!

I sound crazy to me too.

But you must at least admit mixing binge drinking and drugs with sex was treated very differently in the 1960's.

you get thorns
Cos never admitted he raped anyone by current or previous standards. He admitted to supplying females with drugs whan he wanted to have sex with them. I wonder if anyone here has ever supplied females with drinks before making their move.

That was all they had on him and it was exaggerated to a jury that wasn't around in the 60s and 70s to remember that. It sounded a lot worse on our tvs than it did in the deposition.

Honestly, I believe Cos was guilty. I think keeping our legal system on the straight abd narrow is more important than any single conviction. If we allowed them to bend the rules in putting Bill away then do they get to bend the rules every time they think they are right and can't prove it?

Robtard
No one is blaming Cosby for the prosecutor's shit-show. The rules were not followed and he gets to walk now; that's that. He's still a rapist though.

you get thorns
No one is blaming Cosby for the prosecutor's shit-show. The rules were not followed and he gets to walk now; that's that. He's still a rapist though.

Agreed!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>