Master Yoda vs Gamora...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Master Yoda takes on Gamora in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Fight takes place in the Senate Chamber while Deul of Fates plays in the background...

Yoda has his standard emerald light saber, while Gamora has godslayer...

Who wins?

relentless1
Yoda, Gamora won't be able to handle the Force

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by h1a8
Spite. Master force users are close to Herald level (if not low herald)

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Dam...

The more I think about it, the more I'm inclined to agree with you...

thumb up

Hmm.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hmm.

Well "close to Herald" does put them (Master Force users) squarely in the High Meta tier along with Gamora...

And while I don't feel they have the raw power of a Low Herald, I can see them as being in the Low Herald class as pertains combat formidibility (they are custom built to excell in 1 on 1 combat)...

DarkSaint85
Well, as this is a 1 on 1 fight, and they are in the Low Herald tier in terms of combat....

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, as this is a 1 on 1 fight, and they are in the Low Herald tier in terms of combat....

Yeah, thats what h1 opened my eyes to...

I've always thought of Master Force users as High Meta's as I only thought about their raw power...

But as pertains what they are capable of 1 on 1, you'd undoubtedly need a powerful Low Herald at a minimum to defeat a Master Force user 1 on 1...

You don't think Gamora is Low Herald as pertains combat capability when wielding Godslayer?

deathslash
I'm pretty sure that master level force users are solidly in the low Herald tier. Moving planets, destroying entire space fleets single handed, creating storms that wipe out all life on a planet, etc. should certainly put them in the low Herald tier.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by deathslash
I'm pretty sure that master level force users are solidly in the low Herald tier. Moving planets, destroying entire space fleets single handed, creating storms that wipe out all life on a planet, etc. should certainly put them in the low Herald tier.

I can buy that argument... thumb up

Although when I think Low Herald level power, I think Frankie Raye (Nova) and Jack of Hearts...both who have demonstrated the power to affect stars.

h1a8
Yeah, thats what h1 opened my eyes to...

I've always thought of Master Force users as High Meta's as I only thought about their raw power...

But as pertains what they are capable of 1 on 1, you'd undoubtedly need a powerful Low Herald at a minimum to defeat a Master Force user 1 on 1...

You don't think Gamora is Low Herald as pertains combat capability when wielding Godslayer? she needs flight AND organ durability to withstand being crushed. Otherwise, a force user could simply levitate her and either crush her organs or light Saber her. Plus Yoda is fast enough to block lasers.
Tk combined with a light Saber isn't fair for anyone under low herald.

Badabing
Master Yoda takes on Gamora in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Fight takes place in the Senate Chamber while Deul of Fates plays in the background...

Yoda has his standard emerald light saber, while Gamora has godslayer...

Who wins? You have been told several times that these threads don't belong in the CBvF. Moved.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.