Galactus vs Valkorion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
Valkorion with his full power/spirit/attention focused on this battle

Galactus comes to Zakuul to consume it; but Valkorion opposes him.

Which world eater will triumph?

Valkorion is not bound solely to his body and has full access and free will to use his entity/spirit form.

Genii96
Don't know who val_whatever is,...so I say galactus eats him

Utrigita
Valkorion, as in the sith emperor??? LOL he gets stomped in less then a second.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Utrigita
Valkorion, as in the sith emperor??? LOL he gets stomped in less then a second.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lmfao. Galactus sends in Surfer to destroy Valkorion and the entire civilization in milliseconds.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Genii96
Don't know who val_whatever is,...so I say galactus eats him
Valkorion is an entity:

Valkorion is an ancient Sith entity with the power to possess and control the bodies of others, using them as puppets to enforce his will on the galaxy. The Immortal Emperor is his latest mask and Zakuul his greatest, most ambitious endeavor: an idealistic playground where he can shed his past and experience a new life unburdened by archaic Sith teachings. A manipulative survivor, Valkorion pinpoints the weaknesses of both friends and enemies alike, twisting them to serve his purpose. He believes the entire galaxy is his to shape and will stop at nothing to reach his goals.

From (Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire)

---

Valkorion can also devour others and ravage worlds. Here is an example:

JwRrpG2Z2Ig

---

Valkorion cannot be restrained or destroyed by conventional means:

"Something went awry with the communications platform. I had intended to commend you for your work thus far, but I have just received word that your breakthrough against Vitiate is only temporary.

This is most distressing. Vitiate may be more powerful then any of us assumed. And as he does not appear to have any manner of physical form, he cannot be restrained or destroyed by conventional means.

The order to evacuate Ziost in priority sequence have been approved. I will contact you again if anything changes."

From (Darth Marr, Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Emperor)

Utrigita
While he might not have a corporal form, Galactus has the ability to feast on energy in all it's myriad forms, and has in the past devoured spirits without any problems.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Just...don't. Galactus solos Star Wars. Valkorion is literally a microcosm of what Galactus can muster up.

Trocity
LOL LEGEND

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Trocity
LOL LEGEND

One Big Mob
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion is an entity:

Valkorion is an ancient Sith entity with the power to possess and control the bodies of others, using them as puppets to enforce his will on the galaxy. The Immortal Emperor is his latest mask and Zakuul his greatest, most ambitious endeavor: an idealistic playground where he can shed his past and experience a new life unburdened by archaic Sith teachings. A manipulative survivor, Valkorion pinpoints the weaknesses of both friends and enemies alike, twisting them to serve his purpose. He believes the entire galaxy is his to shape and will stop at nothing to reach his goals.

---

JwRrpG2Z2Ig

---

"Something went awry with the communications platform. I had intended to commend you for your work thus far, but I have just received word that your breakthrough against Vitiate is only temporary.

This is most distressing. Vitiate may be more powerful then any of us assumed. And as he does not appear to have any manner of physical form, he cannot be restrained or destroyed by conventional means.

The order to evacuate Ziost in priority sequence have been approved. I will contact you again if anything changes."

From (Darth Marr, Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Emperor) Valid points.

Galactus snaps Valkorion to death

HulkIsHulk
So a mid to low top tier ghost vs Galactus. Galactus stomps

TheVaultDweller
Even a starved Galactus was capable of unleashing a blast that destroyed 3 solar systems, a Watcher, and most of Annihilus' forces, during the Annihilation story arc, IIRC. So yeah, this is a mismatch.

Sinious
Valkorion was soloing entire planets, shedding impossible limitations, stomping Sith Lords as an infant. If this is the prodigy making use of all his power and knowledge in incorporeal form (he was a prodigy but still perma-amped himself and multiplied his power throughout the story), then I guess Galactus still shits on him, yeah.

Jmanghan
Lol.

NemeBro
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion is an entity:

---

JwRrpG2Z2Ig

---

From (Darth Marr, Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Emperor) A well-fed Galactus can manipulate essentially any form of energy at a level well-beyond every being in Star Wars combined friend, he would eat Valkorion. Even if starving he'd be able to do so.

The Ellimist
up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
laughing out loud

Dark-Kenshin
Some SW fanboys get really carried away. laughing out loud

Utrigita
Originally posted by The Ellimist
up

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/but-why.gif

Trocity
I doubt Galactus could manipulate lightning as powerful as Valkorion's.

Josh_Alexander
Imagine the Death Star's distruction power. Galactus is without a doubt more powerful than a Death Star.

So I guess the answer is WAYYYYYYYY OBVIOUS!!

Utrigita
I doubt Galactus could manipulate lightning as powerful as Valkorion's.

I doubt Valkorions lightning can blow apart a planet.

Trocity
Valkorion doesn't use his lightning for that, he just consumes planets with dark side death waves.

Educate yourself on the ground realities of the Immortal Emperor before talking down on him; he'd can this giant, goofy as hell looking comic character.

Utrigita
Valkorion doesn't use his lightning for that, he just consumes planets with dark side death waves.

Educate yourself on the ground realities of the Immortal Emperor before talking down on him; he'd can this giant, goofy as hell looking comic character.

Are you even familiar with Galactus?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Are you familiar with S_W_LeGenD?

Utrigita
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Are you familiar with S_W_LeGenD?

No, but am I correct to assume that a debate with said poster is pointless?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Trocity is impersonating him.

Utrigita
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Trocity is impersonating him.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.