Trump vs Clintons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Hilary Called Trump Sexist.

Here is Bill's Sex Record.

Who wins?

Mindset
Bill's sex record is spotless, apparently. thumb up

Surtur
Here is my question: does the fact Hilary essentially became a doormat for Bill say anything about her? Since to me if your spouse cheats on you multiple times then you essentially have no self respect if you decide to stay with them even after the cheating.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Mindset

I don't know why the link didn't post

Here it is

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/12/30/a-guide-to-the-allegations-of-bill-clintons-womanizing/

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Mindset
LMFAO. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Apparently you can't read

DarthAnt66
We're laughing over your original fail, in which I can see perfectly a spotless track record.

Time-Immemorial
Oh yea it was a huge fail. Just like you getting bannedlaughing out loud

Actually you can't read because the only person laughing was you.

So nice failthumb up

DarthAnt66
Because Mind was totally not cracking a joke with you as the target. mmm

thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Mindset is my friend, we joke all the time.

You are a piss ant and a troll who constantly harasses me based on your miserable lifes

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Mindset is my friend, we joke all the time.
I'm sorry to hear that, Mindset.

My prayers go out to you.

You are a piss ant and a troll who constantly harasses me based on your miserable lifes
You seem to be insulting me a lot more than vice versa, despite your "victim" stance you take a lot.

Time-Immemorial
You can have the last word, piss antthumb up

DarthAnt66
Reported for insulting.

Time-Immemorial
Good job reporting yourself

DarthAnt66
How clever.

On topic, they're both terrible.

Time-Immemorial
Oh so you can go off topic when you want to piss me off, then when you don't like it you report like a cry baby and then go back on topic when you realize how stupid you look now?

Nice bait trolling, any mod can and will see what you are doing.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Surtur
Here is my question: does the fact Hilary essentially became a doormat for Bill say anything about her? Since to me if your spouse cheats on you multiple times then you essentially have no self respect if you decide to stay with them even after the cheating.

They may be swingers or have an open marriage

DarthAnt66
Oh so you can go off topic when you want to piss me off, then when you don't like it you report like a cry baby and then go back on topic when you realize how stupid you look now?

Nice bait trolling, any mod can and will see what you are doing.
Damn, that joke completely flew past your head.

I didn't actually report you. no expression

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Surtur
She needs his money.

Star428
You are a piss ant and a troll

thumb up

I couldn't agree more.

Lucius
I believe Trump once opined about how he wished incest was acceptable so he could bone his daughter.

To be fair, his daughter is pretty hot and I believe his current trophy wife is starting to get old. He'll probably got a new one soon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.