Maul runs the Dooku gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Stark
Replace Maul with Dooku in every scenario Dooku has been in canon:

1. Maul vs. AOTCs Kenobi and Skywalker
2. Maul vs. Early-CWs Anakin
3. Maul vs. Mid-CWs Anakin
4. Maul vs. Ventress and the Nightsisters (Maul is blind and in his PJs)
5. Maul vs. Ventress and Savage
6. Maul vs. Late CWs Kenobi and Skywalker
7. Maul vs. ROTS Kenobi and Skywalker

Boss: Yoda (Has to last 30 seconds)

Emperordmb
I wanna say 5

|King Joker|
Maybe 4, definitely 6.

EmperorSidious2
If all that changes is that it's maul instead of Dooku, they stop at maybe 3, but defintly stop at 6.

cs_zoltan
Where's Tiplee + Kenobi? stick out tongue

Sinious
Honestly, its not that impressive to fight Kenobi/Anakin duo. They fight like s*** together. As stupid as it is, Anakin by himself is a more dangerous opponent.

Other than that, Maul stomped a calm Savage who did not want to fight his brother but if Savage is going to be enraged like he was against Dooku and Ventress, then Maul should fall in round 5.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Sinious
Honestly, its not that impressive to fight Kenobi/Anakin duo. They fight like s*** together. As stupid as it is, Anakin by himself is a more dangerous opponent.
thumb up Actually, TCW Anakin actually doesn't perform as well in any other fight as he does in his 1v1s with Dooku. His 1v1s with Dooku make it seem like he's a Dooku tier combatant, and then he struggles with Barriss and Ventress (even with Kenobi's aid)

If someone wants to justify how Anakin flooring Dooku in the TCW movie, then Anakin and Kenobi combined struggling with Ventress, then Dooku very solidly outclassing Ventress makes any sense.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Emperordmb
If someone wants to justify how Anakin flooring Dooku in the TCW movie, then Anakin and Kenobi combined struggling with Ventress, then Dooku very solidly outclassing Ventress makes any sense.

Just the usual TCW ****ery.

Emperordmb
Idk, the way I see it, TCW Anakin isn't as close to Dooku level as his 1v1s with him make him seem, though ROTS Anakin is absolutely on that level or higher.

|King Joker|
I'm sure Filoni has some contrived explanation for the power levels in the show lol

Emperordmb
"Anakin is good, but not a master yet, so I have a feeling anyone on the Jedi Council could kick his ass"

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I'm sure Filoni has some contrived explanation for the power levels in the show lol

thumb up

Kurk
possibly 4, more likely 5, definitely 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.