Google trying to delete Trump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Google with the help of a new extension in chrome are trying to delete Trump from the Internet.

I find this hilarious because people, in particular the media was trying to say Trump wanted to ban the Internet, which was taken out of context and a blatant lie.

So in essence Google wants to help block Trump off the Internet and marginalized him and all his supporters.

http://trumpfilter.com

-Pr-
Google? You realise people can just make their own extensions, right?

Like the "every 5th link is John Cena" ones.

Where does it say this is Google themselves?

Time-Immemorial
I'm saying it.

-Pr-
Gonna need more than that...

Mindset
It's stupid that someone would block out Trump, but who cares?

It's an optional extension that people can put on their browser.

Surtur
This is stupid. Also they are upset because Trump talks about banning the internet or Muslims..so their response is this. You see this makes as much sense as the UK being upset over him wanting to ban Muslims so they make a petition to try to ban Trump, because they aren't aware what irony is. You see it's not okay to ban someone over their religion, but it is totally okay to ban someone because you don't like what they say.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by -Pr-
Google? You realise people can just make their own extensions, right?

Like the "every 5th link is John Cena" ones.

Where does it say this is Google themselves?

Time-Immemorial
Gonna need more than that...

Interesting

Mindset
Originally posted by Surtur
This is stupid. Also they are upset because Trump talks about banning the internet or Muslims..so their response is this. You see this makes as much sense as the UK being upset over him wanting to ban Muslims so they make a petition to try to ban Trump, because they aren't aware what irony is. You see it's not okay to ban someone over their religion, but it is totally okay to ban someone because you don't like what they say. You really have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Interesting

That I actually want something that mentions google?

Mindset
That I actually want something that mentions google? If you scroll down on the link he posted it says who made it.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Mindset
If you scroll down on the link he posted it says who made it.

Yeah. Unless I missed something, I don't see how he's connected to google.

DarthAnt66
Rob Spectre
Rob Spectre
Rob Spectre
o
o
Google.
--T.I.

thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Yeah. Unless I missed something, I don't see how he's connected to google.

Go on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.